Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

the chain weilder of the star struck city (p, sal) - Page 2 Empty Re: the chain weilder of the star struck city (p, sal)

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:18 am
Chattery was a common thing. Although the look of the  girl lacked all but emotion save the drone look. Xuba could tell there was something. Although tanking through compliments was often not effective. 

Yeah she is going to feel that one later.

Xuba thought as he adressed her question.

"For a person that claims to have lost emotion. You seem to tag humor. The fact is that i am not going by experience, but more less noting tendencies. Every person has emotions. For you rise up each dawn for duty. But why? It is out of loyalty. The very feeling that the shard known as desire, and willingness exists solely within you. Your desire to speak to me sparked curiosity of a sorts... although from your swapping of the focus being on me tells me that certain things do not stick on the wall. Note that if one thing is certain your drive to target something like humor only states that you desire more than anything to keep a spark of joy in your heart. For whatever shadows have existed inside it. After all it is what keeps you human."

Xuba stated and smiled at sal relaxing for an instant.

"Realize i can be funny when i wish it. But you must drop the defenses that you keep holding up. For it is not weakness to show passion and emotion behind what you do. Because you rise up each day with a passion for life. Its why you find somethings enjoyable and others not.  In the military they say that you must discard emotion for it will disrupt your focus. Out there in the borders. The highest criminals say this “cut a throat to silence their cries. Because if you listen to their cries you will surely die.” You may ask why. But the answer is obvious."

Xuba stated as he turned and faced her looking her squarely in her single eye and speaking plainly.

“But why hold undying loyalty if you must hold such a disposition? It is a double edge sword in the end. But out there is a battle zone. That does not mean nature is forced to die and rot away. Your emotions play a part. If starving your desire to live, kicks in. In the coldest climates your desire for warmth kicks in. Your body moves on its own even at times. For your own safety. Simply because we all yearn to embrace the warmth of the light. It calms us. Gives us peace and serenity.”

Xuba then relaxed as he smiled softly. A tear forming as he spoke to the girl

“My desire is to protect my home from what I have seen. It is why I rise up each day. I have seen the lengths a leader may go to keep their village in line. Going as far as to even turning their  and other places into the same door of death. Men more dead then alive yet to serve a leader. No consciousness to serve them. I will not have this place  fall like that. It is my home…I would sooner die before I let that happen… I want to go back to that place… and drain each bit of mud there. Even if it takes me 10 years..... you wont understand unless you have seen what i have. your emotions are precious yet they whom have given over to being left as the mindless drones. only  became what most militant areas deem. it is not worth it.... you must feel at times sal. dont tell me the partial truth.”

xuba stated as he stared at her and looked out towards the crowd.

"we live a cursed world with crulity only nightmares used to inhibit.."

wc: 614
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum