Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Say Yes (P) Ita Empty Say Yes (P) Ita

Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:59 pm
Puma woke up and wore his ninja ordinary attire. He rushed to the lavatory and done his run of the mill lifestyles. He by then rushed down the stairs to eat a bowl and saw his family. His mother would state " Puma, take mind on and be a staggering ninja." his mouth would grasp before he takes off. Puma would in like manner reply." Mother, you too toll thee well. You are my solitary sweet individual and the only a solitary I got." they both would giggle and laugh in this manner he by then would set off to the planning field to start on his day. 

He then headed to the village gates where he would be waiting for someone.

(ooc, heading bedsorry for  smallpost.)

Last edited by Puma <3 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Say Yes (P) Ita Empty Re: Say Yes (P) Ita

Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:56 am
Things had been weird since the merger of the two new villages. Since the topic of Ita’s rank was up in air due to the outcome of the war, Ita had been living a life that was a bit different than ordinary, taking a break from missions. The boy’s main intention by this was to keep a low profile and not call any unwanted attention to himself while he waited for the aftermath of the takeover to set in. Ita kept busy by trying to keep tabs on different members of the Uchiha within the village, more specifically, the younger shinobi. Without a doubt, Ita had come to terms with fact that the Uchiha’sharingan was probably the most sought-after bloodline and with the merger, it was a possibility that some of the villages new occupants may try and take advantage of the younger shinobi. Ita thought of the man Yazu, who’s eyes had permanently taken on the form of the sharingan, even while unconscious. That must mean that users with transplanted dojutsu are not able to deactivate It. Ita thought to himself.

Ita was standing on a branch of a tree high off the ground located at the back of the training grounds. This area was mostly deserted due to how long it would take one to arrive at such a spot. Ita would be finishing up the last bit of instructions on a small piece of paper and then hand it to a rather normal looking black crow who was suspended in flight next to the shinobi. The bird would snatch the paper from him and be on his way, soaring high into the sky.

Towards the gates the bird flew with his orders. Toru would reach a soaring altitude as he scanned the area bellow for the one that Ita had requested he deliver the message to. Once spotting the boy, the bird would spiral downwards until reaching the boy. Before he could react, the bird would release the message to him and before starting his ascent would spit out, “I’d run along if I was you.” As Toru finished his words he would soar back towards the open sky.

The message read: “Meet me at the back of the training grounds if you want to live longer.”

Toru appeared in a puff of smoke next to Ita once more, “I’ve done what you asked, is there anything else?” Ita nodded his head, “Thank you Toru, that is all.” The bird would disappear and Ita would turn his head, the light passing through the leaves of the tree catching his eye, causing his sharingan to shimmer in the darkness.
Anonymous

Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:28 am
Nothing was greater than today, prepared to create and set to rise. Puma, standing at the gates wondering what would befall. The Uchiha was supposed to leave the village, but he determined to stay. But imagine if he did, wouldn't he be apprehended or killed? Puma had a while to think that, he also needed to become stronger. What's so or more he was at the gates learning and maximizing his Jutsu?

He, likewise, knew the war was happening and knew the fellow Konoha ninja's were fighting for their village. He nodded, afterwards while, next holding his hand on his face, thinking about why he didn't fight for his state. In a minute, Puma would then state, "Where am I heading, what am I hoping to realize.. Who am I?" These thought's circles around the head of the Uchiha, giving him doubts on whether he would give up his life, but that surely didn't happen, and he knew it would never happen.   

Surely, Puma had it afterwards some time thinking something had to be made out. Something was passing by Puma didn't know what it was, but whatever it was; it was something, did it bother him?  Perchance it would but he didn't dare to get a look. And so, something spoke. Puma took a quick glance by the time it finished, he was gone but what he stated put puma in confusion for a second.

“I’d run along if I was you.”

What does he actually mean by that? He would then take a light jog, but upon that a letter would be received, opening it and studying it as it would state.

"Meet me at the back of the training grounds if you want to live longer.”

He understood it was something, but he was urgent to know what is astir. He got a heavy run in the training field wondering what would be there. Puma waited to see what was going to happen.    

WC:323
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:34 pm
Moving through the training grounds, Puma would likely notice an unusual number of crows within the tree line. The closer he got to his instructed destination, the more crows there were. Puma would cross a section of trees into a circular opening where crows lined the trees of the entire circumference of the circle. As Puma made his way to the center of the opening, there would be an eerie silence in the air. Ita would then shunshin from his original location within the tree-line to about 1 meter out in front of Puma facing him. Ita was wearing a black shirt and black pants along with black shoes, his typical shinobi attire. The boy’s jet-black hair was neatly pulled back into a small pony tail of sorts, as well. Ita had no affiliation of Konoha currently on him due to the strange situation occurring within the village, so the boy had decided to move light.  

The two were now standing face-to-face with a meter between the two. Ita immediately remembered him from the first time they had met, unfortunately Ita had to leave because of the Jonin exams so he didn’t get a true chance to meet him. Ita’s crimson eyes would examine the boy head to toe. Then there would be a pause, where Ita would study his face. Ita could see that there was some sort of resolve the boy was going through just by considering his eyes. It reminded Ita of himself. 

“You must be wondering why I’ve asked you to come here, but before I start answering those questions, I have a few questions for you so that I can get to know you a little better.” Ita would say. “First off, My name is Ita Uchiha. What is your name?” Ita would then go onto ask the boy: are you of the Uchiha clan? Do you have any family? What are your strengths and weaknesses?”
Anonymous

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:13 am
The Uchiha wondered what was going to occur, but to be honest. He hoped it wasn't going to something like his death. He was too young to die and all he wanted to do was get stronger. Yes, of course he was a missing-nin, but he hoped this person wouldn't recognize.  The time arrived when both were in person, something he never expected, he seemed familiar with those eyes, but puma didn't panic as he only waited what was going to happen.

Suddenly, this man began to ask questions wanted to know some more about Puma.  
First, he introduced himself, Ita Uchiha what a wonderful name this is puma thought. The last Uchiha he met was his companion Nike which he hadn't considered him in time. Nevertheless, Ita was something for Puma and that finally led to listen attentively.

When he was asked what was his epithet, he would put his head down, and then look at Ita. "My name is Puma Uchiha, and yes I am from the Uchiha clan. Unfortunately, my family and I became separated when the war happened. The fact was they could have died and yet who knows, if they did or didn't. They just wanted me to leave and not witness their son dies. Hence,  that's why am lonely and have no family, nobody." He would take a pause and proceed. " I am also" he stopped his l sentence for what cause?

He was about to tell ita his current status, but he bequeathed it. He couldn't say it for any reason. What was incorrect with it nothing? He just had to be him and let it pass.When asked about his strengths and weaknesses he would respond." I wish to get tougher, and firmer and even harder. I don't know if I  have strengths, only that I am a space time user, and my element would be fire." He'd finish his sentence. "Oh, also I am a cocky, arrogant ninja."  He would wait for what was going to happen.

WC:334
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:00 am
A cocky arrogant ninja? Great. Exactly what Konoha needed. “You may want to be careful how you act. It seems that our walls are no longer safe…” Ita would say to the boy. After listening to what he had to say, Ita took a moment of silence to process the situation. Space/time user? Ita had not meet another other than himself and it was a hard concept for him to grasp, let alone teach. Choosing to not reveal any information on the subject, Ita would go onto asking: “How are your kunai skills?” Producing a kunai of his own, Ita would hand it to him. “I want you to hit this moving target.” Ita would say. A small log, 1 foot in length nearby where Ita was standing. Ita would approach it and kit it up and then kick it again, sending it 15 meters into the air. “Don’t hold back. Throw it as fast as possible.” It seemed rather odd where he had found him. Maybe there was some resolve in the boy. Did he plan on leaving the village? Is that why he found him near the gates? Ita would test him to decide whether or not he would ignore his emotions on the contrary he was able to hold his own.  
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum