Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Capture the prick (Mission)  Empty Capture the prick (Mission)

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:27 pm
Name:Capture the Prankster
Type: Retrieval
Character Requirements: Genin or higher
Mission Location: Village
Word Count Requirements: 2000
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? N/A
Reward: 1000 Ryo

Task: A boy has been putting graffiti on the wall of buildings. He has thus far managed to escape custody, and posses the skills equal to that of an Academy ninja, able to move around on rooftops to escape capture. Now it is your turn to try and capture him, good luck.

The young Shinobi wakes up from disastrous dream  suddenly becoming afraid he had to be prepared for what it was. Even though it was a dream he realized he hasn't seen his parents for long and healthy somehow must find them. Before doing so,he would get a mission something not too big but something that could wake him up and Focusing on his task. Puma went out to start on his day and was prepared. 
Anonymous

Capture the prick (Mission)  Empty Re: Capture the prick (Mission)

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:31 pm
The place seems to quote the village was in war but that didn't bother Puma even though most of his friends evacuated he decided to stay and be part of his nation. According to the script this young foolish is going around causing cancerous threats in the nation and must be put down even though they're only young kids. What needs to be done has to be done.
Anonymous

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:35 pm
Before the young man started on his mission, he decided it was best for him to go and eat a couple of rice and beans.  You know his mama taught him that this food is the only food that a warrior would eat. Her words were true, but he never expected he would see a mother in his life due to the recent events. It tasted good and felt much more different he felt as if he was a ninja that will protect his nation at all cost.  But wait wasn't he the fool that ran away when the war occurred... Puma slightly nodded and continued to eat
Anonymous

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:46 pm
The Uchiha decided to cry for what he did... He can't call himself a soldier when all he did was run away. He was better than that and preferred he could do better than that. He had no time to waste but to crack on this mission.  As it is for what more it is less he also hoped no one else died in his village. Reading from the script that this kid is an annoying brat who loves to take a piss. We'll surely that did put the hopes of puma giving him the opportunity to think that mission will be a simple no stress one.
Anonymous

Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:39 pm
Puma decided to finish what he was doing and thought it was best to move on. He came through a lot of boys who were on the scene playing about and having fun. We'll he didn't have time for them since they asked him to join, but thought it was best for him to move on and complete this mission without any hesitation. The Uchiha smiled and walked around daydreaming about what he would hope for not until someone called out his name. Someone who was familiar to him, which he knew a long time ago. It was his father... hugging him with all his strength, but the Uchiha was in dream land where he was hugging a tree. What in the world was wrong with this fool.  Time goes by as he found a couple of pranksters who were placing graffiti around the blocks. Eh, it was so annoying to puma these kids were dragging him around seven blocks from seven to eight causing him to lose breath. So, obviously he did and they escaped. " You were lucky this time's fool, next time I will get you." Is what he stated it didn't really bother him but he for sure knew he wonuldn't fail this mission no matter what.
Anonymous

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:03 pm
Puma was strolling around for some time and took a quick heavy break where he ate all his nourishments in a while  where then he moved on and decided it was time to get on this mission.  If so, the kids were definitely going to be punished no matter what he even could kill them no expectations.
Anonymous

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:24 pm
The young Uchiha he was in no hurry to get it done. It took him a while to figure it out and then found a couple of youngsters walking down the street. What was their problem they was also placed graffiti on the walls. Were these youngsters the fools the kage would be talking about?  Obviously it didn't match the description so of he grabbed the kids who was in front of him, the slow one who failed to run.  In the meantime, there were a lot kids who were messing about, but he didn't have time for them. Bet he took of the kids by its neck and then to the cage's gate. There were Anbu who was standing, he spoke to the Anbu and asked a few questions. " Hey, is this the right kid?" He would ask and the Anbu replied.  "I don't think so keep looking."! He would state as the conversation would end and puma would move on and continue on the mission.
Anonymous

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:33 pm
After some time this kid that was supposed to be caught wasn't caught.  It didn't really bother him but sure it showswed that puma would be facing difficulties. He had to step up the game and proceed with the mission. Nothing would come in its way, no matter what or how. He is who he is and nothing will come. The Uchiha smiled reading the paper again stating only a D rank mission it wasn't supposed to be that hard for puma. He understands what needs to be done has to be done. This kid was to be taken down and better yet, he would make sure he'd would whoop his ass for all the pain he would go through because of him. There was nothing better than the original puma. He was the greatest and nothing nor living or dead is able to do so.  In his mins he has only one thing he is the greatest of them all.
Anonymous

Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:45 am
The Uchiha continued to look at the son of the group. We'll it be frustrating mission even though he thought he made out of it. It was time to move along and complete the mission. Puma is searching for the kid all about town looking for this annoying brat. God damn, Puma loves to meet with kids even at these moments, but this time wasn't the correct time to do it. He held his head up high and started to clean search this kid. A pair of houses would be by, he entered the roof and made sure there weren't any rascals up there... It wasn't until he saw a kid walking along the street which he was kind of  irrational that one of the kids would be doing graffiti in one of the walls. One would then state, " You halt." He'd pause and continue looking up to him.  What you are doing is a grievous crime, and it could lead you to more trouble." He would state and would be prepared to use a just on this kid. Nevertheless, he recalled that his father stated that never use a jutsu towards a village member, whether they're pissing you off or not... High swayed his head and while he did the kid ran off again puma then got irrational that he died after the kid with full speed... He determined to pin him down and tell him he's in big trouble. The child laughed and stated." Hahaha, I believe you are more fools than me." Puma was in confusion. What was he stating? The child would then say, "Turn your head to the left, and you'll know." So Puma did and in seconds, he would be punched in the face without any hesitation. The curse, the puma was hit by a smart academy student. He possessed to do better than what was expected. He simply got outsmarting... We'll then, he decided to have the kid go and decided to walk for some time. It was turning frustration from puma. He had to execute better... No matter what he would be the king who would be not defeated. He smiled and proceeded to do the mission, but vowed next time he sees the kids doing a graffiti from the walls, he would kill them. Even if he went to jail or not he simply didn't care, waterless it was   him or anybody he wouldn't let anyone take the piss out of him. He hasn't visited his parents since after the war, he wondered where they would be and after all, if he did he would kill them without no hesitation. This wasn't what puma wanted. This was puma desirous. Something within him bothering him, Puma got back into form and continues the mission. Thus,  many rascals moving and weaving so many of them, he decided to find the one who was simply causing cancerous around her. Not until he visited a couple of students spraying the area. At least like five of them sprays graffiti and better yet 4 of them was watching while the 5th was spraying in the action. He now knew that he was the one who he was looking for.  He came near them, no hesitation " Give up, or you will die" He would put forward, then land in the face was with him, preventing him moved and moving in another place. The other kids jumped puma giving him no opportunity to strike back. Eventually pushing each one of them and chasing the kid. The fat kid himself was also slow, and puma had the opportunity to capture him and pin him down without no hesitation. He said and smiled... " You thought you were looking forward to getting off, but unfortunately that's not how it works. You practise what I say, and I won't hurt you, simple as alright?" the kid started to cry and,"Please don't offend me... I really didn't mean to I am truly apologetic. regretful. Please afford me a chance. I will prove you to it." Puma laughed and said.  "No chances I've been looking high and low for you am tired and knackered. I don't have time to run games, but rather I have so many things to worry about.  But you're just wasting my time. Like I don't have time for you, but it's for my missionary work, let's go to you're meeting someone's special." So, he took the kid to the coach's office without no hesitation before he did the kid would be crying eve He simply didn't care, but had to get it answered. Upon arriving at his destination. He would meet the Anbu and smile stating in. "This is the mark, the real fool around in town. I'm so bored cause of him. He frustrates me, and I want him to be taken in for his actions."  The Anbu laughed. " Mistakes happen young one, life is supposed to be that kids are supposed to be that your mission wasn't to make him upset, was merely to return to him, to us in a state of happiness." The Anbu sighed and said.  " You have passed now get out of my face before I altered my mind." So, he puma left the scene heading home after a long journey, which was a frustrating mission, he would head home. Nothing was more serious than being a Shinobi of his village. So, puma sat down at his house writing a novel of a narrative.  The story was about a Shinobi killing the people he loves and becoming a far criminal for their village. Puma wrote it, but afterwards was feeling exhausted, it seemed a long day for him, now he had plans ready to create a new world order. But he didn't know how, but he knew someone or somebody who recognised this type of information, but yet, that didn't bother him for now he slept in his cold bed and was gone. Puma was in his dream, a dream of being the unrivalled and only Shinobi in the world.He was already fast asleep.

Wc:1012
Rank D
1000 RYO
(exit)
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:00 am
approved

next time link the mission please
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum