Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Claiming Mangekyo Sharingan Empty Claiming Mangekyo Sharingan

Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:47 pm
Getting delivered jars of various eye balls and items Kyousuke would look at all of it. There was money, swords, money, and a bunch of other things. Like eyeballs. Picking up the jar containing the mangekyo he would crush it in his hands, before moving onto the next jar and smashing that one. Why did he send me sharingan before dying? It angered Kyousuke that the previous leader had sent him things before his death was it suicide? It had to have been for someone to send it all right before their death.

As he picked up the last jar he had an idea. “Someone get me Kenshin Uzumaki!” The man could give this last eye a purpose so that the first hogokage’s will could go on. He would merely leave the floating eye in a jar on the table and wait for Kenshin to arrive.

Claiming: The destruction of the MS and one three tomoe sharingan. The ryo will go to Hoshi funds, all of the other items I guess I will keep until I find a better place for them. Teikei no nai, Fuuin no Ken, Sword of Slashing, Enhanced Senju Cells, 10 kunai, 2 smoke bomb, 10 shuriken, 1 weapon pouch, 1 exploding tag, 5 meters of bandages, Surgical Knife, Den's Stealth Cloak, Manipulated Fabric, 3 Sanctuary Stone Facets, Stone of Versatility, Amplification Stone, Stone of Fortification, all of his storage items not gonna link the generic gear just his stat
page, Den's Gear.

Last edited by Kyousuke Snow <3 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Claiming Mangekyo Sharingan Empty Re: Claiming Mangekyo Sharingan

Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:58 pm
With a small frown on his scarred face Kenshin would walk through the winding passageways of the Unseen University, making his way towards the leaders chambers. Once more the stitched and scarred albino found himself being summoned to meet with Kyousuke with next to no notice, but he figured that it must be something rather important.

When the Jounin arrived at the doors of the leaders chambers he would give three lear knocks on the door, and await permission to enter the room. 

WC: 83
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:14 pm
“Come on in Kenshin.” The man would say sitting back in his chair. He still could not wrap his head around things. The former kage was dead and now he there was no one he could seek guidance from. Even though the man wasn’t around it was nice to know that it was possible. That however was not the case anymore things were different. In a time of need the ninja could appear and offer his aide. The help would surely be useful, but again it was no longer possible.

Picking up the jar he would present it to Kenshin. “Close the door, this is important. This is a sharingan eye, but that’s not what is important it is Denkiteki’s the first hogokage.” If Kenshin cared to investigate the odd smell from the trash can it was merely glass, liquid and what looked like bean paste.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:02 pm
"Come on in Kenshin" the albino would hear from within the office, promting him to turn the door handle and step into the mountain of a mans office. As soon as he opened the door his nose would be greeted by a rather familiar smell... one tht he had last smelt when he had sliced his own eye in half to better sell the story that he had lost the eye whiile out on one of his hunts. And on the mans desk sat a jar... and floating within the jar was a very familiar looking eye... the Sharingan, something that he had seen last shortly before joining Hoshigakure.  

The man would grab hold of the jar and present it to Kenshin, revealing that it was indeed the eye he thought it was, and it seemed to possess all three tomoe.

"Close the door, this is important. This is a Sharingan eye, but that's not what's important. It is Denkiteki's, the first Hogokage." the man would reveal, but thankfully Kenshin would have closed the door the moment Kyousuke had asked him to. This was most definitely a conversation to be had behind closed doors. 

"Based on the fact that his eye is in a jar I am guessing that Denkiteki is no longer with us?" the Uzumaki hybrid would ask. He had never once met with the previous Hogokage so if the man was indeed dead it wouldn't matter all that much to him, but he would still prefer to know if the man was dead. Because if he wasn't, and Kyousuke possessed one of his eyes, then the man would most likely harbour some type of grudge against the village. 

WC: 281
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:11 pm
“Yes, he is dead. From what I could tell he sent these before his DNA became too unstable before finally passing away.” What exactly the man had done to himself to cause that amount of damage was the question. Genetic engineering was the doctor’s specialty, for him to go out like that was unthinkable.

On to what made Kyousuke bring Kenshin here. “All the members of the Survey Corps. Have a doujutsu, aside from one.” The giant hoped Kenshin realized what he was trying to say. “If you would like this eye implanted I can do the surgery now, unless you need time to think about it.”
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:37 pm
"Yes, he is dead. From what I could tell he sent these before his DNA became to unstable before finally passing away." Kyousuke would say, causing Kenshin's only visible eye to narrow in thought. The previous Hogokage must have been the same Denkiteki that wrote the book on DNA that he hd purchased so long ago. To think that the man had experimented on himself until his very DNA became unstable... it was definitely something that Kenshin would endevour to avoid happening to him in the future. 

"All members of the Survey Corps. Have a Doujutsu, aside from one." the man would say causing Kenshin's visible eye to widen. The man was offering him the Sharingan... and to make things even better it was a fully matured sharingan. 

"If you would like this eye implanted I can do the surgery now, unless you need time to think about it." the man would then offer, making Kenshin resist the urge to chuckle. With this act alone Kyousuke had joined the select few in Hoshigakure that were in the stitched and scarred medics good books. 

"I have already made up my mind. Please perform the surgery... and please replace my left eye. As you can probably tell by the scar and eye patch I did lose my right eye not too long ago... but that problem was solved with a simple use of the Body Replication technique. I just regrew the eye that I lost... but there was one problem with that." Kenshin would say as he removed his eyepatch and revealed the relatively normal looking eye beneath.

"As you can see... the new eye looks very different." the Jounin would then say, obviously referring to the fact that the newly revealed eye possessed a purely white sclera and a steel grey iris, rather a red sclera and vibrant silver iris as his old eye did. 

"My eyes look the way they do because of the experiments that I was subjeted to hin the past... and since the eye I regrew had not been subjected to those experiments it obviously looked... normal, like it would have had I not met Mayuri or Szayel." the silver haired teen would explain with a rather sad smile on his face

WC: 375
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:00 am
“Does the replaced eye function?” The giant would ask waving his finger in front of it to check if it was reacting to the stimulus. If it wasn’t functioning Kyousuke would suggest the sharingan be placed in that eye. As the sharingan would remain active and need to be hidden unless he wished to strain it.

“Before I perform the surgery there are some rules I need you to follow with it. Do not use that eye anywhere in Konoha they have laws about these and having one outside the village is a death sentence. Next don’t use it in front of Konoha ninja I don’t want them reporting it.”

Kenshin would have to agree to the rules before he would do the surgery once he did, the man would put on some surgical gloves and have the ninja tilt his head back. “Going to numb you up.” Making seals for the chakra anesthetic he would place his flaming fingers into the chest of Kenshin. He wouldn’t feel a thing if it worked.

Forcefully holding the ninja’s eye open he would pick up a scalpel and slowly and carefully begin to separate the optic nerves until the eye was easy to remove by hand. Once, done he would take the sharingan out of the jar carefully and place it into the socket making sure the nerves of the eye lined up with Kenshin’s he would use the mystical palm technique to attach the two nerves. After that he would wrap the ninja’s entire head with bandages. “I know it seems weird to wrap your whole head with cloth, but something… something light effects doujutsu… something I read it in a medical journal on hidden doujutsu.” This part was obviously for fun.

“Okay, gonna take you to the hospital now to have them check up on the surgery.” He would say taking the shoulders of Kenshin and walking him to the door. “Door in front of you, let me open it.” He would say moving in front of the ninja and opening the door, before returning to his place behind him to guide him.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:20 am
"Does the replaced eye function?" Kyousuke would ask as he waved one of his massive fingers in front of the eye, and just to humour him Kenshin had his eye track the finger. 

"Yes, it functions just as well as my other eye. I only keep it covered up because it makes my eyes look rather mismatched if I don't." the silver haired teen would explain. 

"Before I perform the surgery there are some rules I need you to follow with it. Do not use that eye anywhere in Konoha, they have laws about these and having one outside the village is a death sentence. Next don't use this in front of Konoha ninja, I don't want them reporting it." The hulking Kage would say, getting a nod in response from the silver haired teen. It's not like he was planning on going to Konoha anytime in the future, as he was still technically a Missing nin of Konoha... even if it was under his old name. 

"Going to numb you up" the man would say as he went through the familiar hand seals for the Chakra Anaesthetic technique, before moving his 'flaming' fingers towards the scar faced teen chest. When the 'flames' entered Kenshin's body they would numb his nerves, making it next to impossible for him to feel any sort of paon for the next few minutes. 

The surgery itself was quick and clean... much cleaner than when Kenshin had torn his own eye out for the Seigan, but he had to admit, he had no idea why Kyousuke started to wrap his head in bandages. And to make matters worse, the kage had wrapped around the eyes first, followed shortly by the ears... which meant that Kenshin was effectively blind and partially deaf for the time being.

He could obviously hear some sounds, but they were quite heavily muffled, and as such he was unable to decipher what the kage was trying to say. It really was too bad, as he would have called him out on his bullshit if he had heard the weak excuse for wrapping his head up.

WC: 352

[Potential Exit?]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:15 am
Before leaving and locking the door, the kage would have Kenshin wait as he placed the eye in the jar and sealed it. Maybe, he will need it again in the future or something. He would then exit the room lock the door and lead Kenshin until he arrived at the hospital.

There he would tell them to wait a few hours before taking off the bandages and give the ninja a full eye exam and to send him a copy of the results. He would then tell Kenshin the plan loud enough that he could hear. “Don’t take those off, let the medics do that. I’m going to leave you here to get that eye tested. I will see you later.” 

(exit)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:40 am
Exit Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum