Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Also Gin Kouen
Also Gin Kouen
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

A Second Encounter (P, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Second Encounter (P, NK)

Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:09 am
Gin would chuckle with a nod of his head at the girl when she made the quip about burning herself from inside out. Of course she could have all of the time necessary to complete the technique. Going over the basics was helping him here as well after all. It was always smart to go over your fundamentals. In most cases they’re what save you the most when things go completely to hell. He’d keep a close eye on her chakra. Granted he didn’t have chakra sensory, but we’re gonna say he can sense her practicing the technique anyway. Because how the hell was he supposed to know she had properly completed it? He would see the beads of sweat form on her brow from the warmth resonating from within her body before she finally dispersed the technique. Indeed she had performed the technique flawlessly. “I must say, that was a beautifully done as the woman who performed it.” He said with a small cheeky grin, his mildly flirtatious side back as the teacher side of him regressed.

“How about I teach you the other beginner jutsu I know before treating you to lunch? That way your chakra can settle a bit even if it isn’t needing a recharge. When we come back I can teach you a couple more technique and if you do those well and want to continue I can teach you a C rank.” He’d suggest with a friendly smile. No matter what she said he’d give a nod, although if she said no he’d probably give a shrug as well, as if to say ‘Ah well..” Before moving on to the next technique. “The next technique is called Fire Stream. It causes a weak gout of flame to come out of your mouth. It’s only about three meters long and three meters wide at its farthest point. The point of it is to practice the necessary lung exercises for stronger fire techniques down the line. Believe it or not, breathing exercises help with fire techniques a lot more than anything else. As a matter of fact, fire element users usually have great stamina as their breath control is incredible. So don’t be surprised if, for example, you’re able to hold your breath longer, and train harder before feeling out of breath.” He would lecture as he turned away from her while holding the half tiger seal.

The three meters long and wide gout of silver fire that erupted from his mouth would practically radiate heat as it flowed outward. The weak  technique only being the beginning stage for much more powerful ones down the line. After a moment or two he would allow the fire to die out before turning back to her. “The trick is the mix the fire chakra inside of your lungs as you take the breath. This primes the breath to immediately ignite violently the moment it becomes Co2, or carbon dioxide. Which, if you aren’t aware, is what comes out in place of oxygen when we breath. I should warn you, it isn’t uncommon for those with sensitive skin to have a bit of irritation around their mouth after practicing fire techniques for a while until they’re used to them.” He would finally finish lecturing before pointing at the dummy. “The technique itself is fairly weak, so it should only scorch the front of the dummy.” He would say, to tell her how to gauge her progress in terms of damage. “You’re free to begin when you’re ready.”

WC: 588
TWC: 2664
Anonymous

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:06 am
Sal opened her eye, breaking the jutsu as her teacher spoke again, looking at him quizzically as he right out flirted with her. He smiled like he was proud of himself, clearly aware of the context of his choice of words.

"Are you trying to get into my pants again?" Sal asked, her own cheeky smile spreading across her lips. "And I didn't even need to beat you mercilessly this time... We're really taking the next step in our relationship, huh?" She openly laughed as he offered her lunch too after all this was over, unable to help herself. HE WAS! HE REALLY WAS TRYING TO BED HER AGAIN! Oh, THAT was fuuuuuuunny! She didn't turn him down though. No need to reject a free meal right? When he mentioned having sex though... that's when things might get... shocking.

"Sure. Why not, lover-boy?" Sal snickered, standing and slapping his shoulder. "I never turn down free food. But I hope you went on some missions recently because I might clear you out."

The boy simply nodded, all serious once again.

Teacher mode activate. Sal snickered to herself, envious of how this boy shifted attitudes so quickly. If she could do that... think of all the things she could say without saying them! Maybe that was something she'd have to borrow from his skill-book too.

SO! Now was the time she got to learn how to (literally) spit fire. This certain level of fire-spitting was called 'fire-stream'... go figure. With having limited range and power, this technique at it's best would only sear the dummies that they were now standing before. He advised breathing exercises, stating that this would actually help when conjuring the flames. She supposed that made sense. As he explained it, Flames burn on oxygen and since she was breathing out fire, it made the most sense to have as much air in her lungs as she could get to make the biggest result.

"What, you think I have Pretty-princess skin, lover-boy?" Sal asked, seemingly challenging his assumptions. "... Well your right. Shut up."

Now it was time to actually try this... She took a few deep breaths, trying to increase her lung capacity to it's fullest. Once she was certain that she had achieved maximum lung-expansion she slammed her hands into the tiger seal as she was shown, slowly filling her lungs. At the same time, she imagined the ember she'd conjured earlier in her core be re-summoned in her chest, split between each lung. As the air moved in, the fire swirled and flourished within her, never quite touching the insides of her sensitive organs as they grew ever larger. Suddenly she opened her mouth, a great wave of flames erupting from her lips as it encompassed at least one-and-a-half dummies, burning and searing their fronts with gusto.

"AAAAK!" Sal gasped, coughing out another blast of smoke as the last of her flames slammed into the dummies. "Oh... GEEZ that's HOT! What even..." She looked at Gin, remembering his warning... right.

"Well there you go." She said, suddenly straightening herself and gesturing to the dummies as if she didn't want her moment of weakness to be so apparent. "One fire-stream, as ordered."
Also Gin Kouen
Also Gin Kouen
Citizen

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:34 am
Gin would laugh at her question of his intention and her jest as well before giving her a carefree shrug. “If you decide to you decide to. I’m not one to push or force something if there’s nothing there. Although I will note you make it sound like you wanted to sleep with me all along with that “and I didn’t even need to…” comment” He would say with a small smirk before nodding his head at her acceptance of lunch as well as her comment. “I think I’ll be okay, you’re pick.” He said, giving her free reign of the decision. He figured she could decide while she practiced the jutsu. At this point she would begin channeling her chakra into her lungs and Gin would sense carefully the amount and how she performed the technique. He would give a small chuckle at her performance before nodding his head in acceptance. “A little too much chakra, but close enough that I can accept it. You might have a bit of a scratchy throat for a bit at first though. But you’ll quickly grow used to the flames.” He would inform her before he motioned his toward the village. “So, where do you want to go eat?” He would ask in curiosity.

He wasn’t a fool, she just thought he was trying to sleep with her. As if he were so base in intent. The real purpose was simply that since they ran into each other twice now, trained together twice, and yes, slept together. Then they could at least have some semblance of a friendship. There was also the fact that he’d been in the training ground before she got there practicing his techniques. He needed some time to let his chakra levels build up, nothing significant. But certainly enough that he could demonstrate the next few jutsu at least… He also was just fucking hungry, sue him. Regardless, wherever she chose to go he would take her there, moving through the village as far as necessary to reach the destination.  He began to consider the techs he would be showing her next. He intended to teach her the Exploding Flame Shot, Piercing Darts, and MAYBE Great Fireball if she did those first two well. The technique would relatively simple to before and Great Fireball especially would help pave the way to more powerful fire techniques. Hell it only required a slight modification to turn it into its sibling technique, the Phoenix Flower Jutsu.

WC: 415
TWC: 3079
Anonymous

Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:15 pm
Scratchy throat... Yeah that was the BEST case scenario. Sal sighed and shook her head, imagining she'd have to deal with the pain equivalent to strep for the next few days... The pain of gaining knowledge... T'was a fickle mistress... Gin asked where she wanted to eat, forcing Sal to actually think on this one. She was so busy learning that she hadn't had time to contemplate her wants. She supposed buns would be nice... Head over to a bakery later and get some nice soft cinnamon rolls... That there wasn't much of a lunch choice though, forcing her to think a little harder.

"How do you feel about noodles?" She asked. Apparently great because they wasted no time heading over there. The nearest noodle place was a bar of sorts, Drinks of all kinds served at the front (which Sal stopped at shortly for a bottle of Sake for herself) and the food-tables further back. A waitress would take the two of them in, pausing to glance at the girl's eyepatch before leading them to a booth near the FAR back of the shop. T'was no reason why she wouldn't as all the others were taken already and most of the tables were seated for 4.

Sal would sit with her back to the wall, her tiny sake-cup in one hand and her bottle in the other, quite content with herself between the bottle she was going to empty and the training she'd done earlier. The waitress placed menus down before going back to her place, leaving the two alone. Pouring herself a cup, Sal toasted herself quietly before putting the drink to her lips and sipped.

"AH! That's some GOOD sake!" She exclaimed after finishing her cup. She could feel it's warmth settling in her stomach already. "'preciate the food, lover-boy. Real thoughtful."
Also Gin Kouen
Also Gin Kouen
Citizen

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:37 am
‘So she’s a drinker huh?’ He thought as she went to procure a bottle of sake on their way to their table. When she had selected noodles he himself didn’t really care much as he had told her to pick. Who was he to be picky when he TOLD her to pick a place? That would be a really silly thing to do, right ladies? As they were shown to the back of the restaurant due to the other tables being filled up and such he would take a seat in the opposite seat  from Sal. He would sit upright in the booth and leaf through the menu casually as she took another drink of Sake. “No problem” He would say with a small smile while looking up at her. He would continue to glance through the menu, finding something he could enjoy soon enough and closing it. He at that point would proceed to wait for the waitress, looking over at Sal after moment. “So, you know what you want?” He ask in curiosity.

After a moment his eyes would start to wander the table, before they finally rested on something wedged between a table topper with the salt and pepper shakers that of course had their alcoholic menu as well. He’d reach over and take whatever was wedged inside out to find another cracker. Like the ones he’d obtained before. Giving a shrug he’d pull it apart, causing it to explode in a puff of smoke to reveal.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:37 am
The member 'Gin Kouen' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 2
Also Gin Kouen
Also Gin Kouen
Citizen

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:42 am
A full length fucking sword appearing out of nowhere. Panicking for a moment he would set the sword under the table, leaning it against the wall and holding it up with his foot. The walkway was small enough that you couldn’t see the thing unless you were in the booth across from them and luckily there was no one there. He’d simply hold it up with his foot till they left and then he’d leave with it. What could they say at that point? At that point the waitress would return with water and a pad to take their orders with. He’d quickly glance back down at the menu to get the name again. He could be forgetful at times, he’d also need to double check that there wasn’t anything he wouldn’t like about it. ‘Noodles’ was awfully vague when it came to what they offered on their menu but in reality it was the only thing that could truly encompass everything on it. They had noodle dishes with different sauces and topping, different flavors of ramen, basically, everything involving eastern noodles could be found in this restaurant. “I’ll have a large order of Shrimp Ramen, actually make it two.” He’d say nodding his head at that thought, he was fairly hungry.

“I’d also like her to be able to order whatever she wishes, including more Sake if she wants.” He would say to the waitress, who would nod in response before turning to the white haired girl, pen ready to write. “And you miss?” She would ask politely. Gin would proceed to slide his menu over to the edge of the table, ready for the waitress to remove it. At that point he’d idley listen to what Salaluna ordered.

WC: 540
TWC: 3619

Midthread claim = 18 stats, and both Great Fireball and Phoenix Fire
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:17 pm
Approved
Anonymous

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:26 am
The boy certainly knew how to make lively dinner conversation, she gave him that. The silence that fell over them both as they peered at their menus was so deafening, she'd have to tune into the surrounding white-noise that was the other customers just to have some modicum of entertainment. Surprisingly, nobody was talking about anything "important." Personal matters mostly from jobs, to family life, then there was this one guy who claimed he caught a fish somehow in the desert but she didn't think anyone was listening to him... Sal was somewhat disappointed, hoping for some kind of gossip, news, something she could actually maybe care about but all searches came up negative. WELL! Back to her drinks!

The fuzziness of drinking as already setting in, numbing her restraint and clouding her judgement but that was okay... She was confident she could handle herself and not make a scene... Perhaps that was the drink talking.

"Hmm?" She murmured, barely catching Gin's question. "Oh, uh.... I guess a big beef bowl or something. I dunno. I'm too busy enjoying my bottle." Her finger lightly tapped her sake's neck, before pouring herself another cup. It had been TOO long since she had a good drink... not since she left her family's house earlier that year and set up her own place. The taste was so familiar yet new... and that only served to enhance the experience even more. Sal watched as her teacher-in-jutsu began fiddling around with the table before pulling out ANOTHER one of those crackers. She stared at it curiously, her drink-hampered mind trying to make sense of how these things got where they were. Magic? Stupid. Such things don't exist. Easter-Egg hunters...? Perhaps, but why did they spit out such.... unique prizes? It didn't add up. Nothing about this added up. Even drinking, the white-haired beauty could make out the intent on Gin's face. Not good.

"Yo, Gin... maybe you should open that-" Before she could complete her thought, he cracked open his present... Only for a WHITE/RED SWORD TO POP OUT OF NOWHERE! Gin quickly recovered and hid the weapon underneath the table before too many people saw anything, Sal just shaking her head.

"Kage's sake, Gin... At a restaurant...? You could've hurt somebody. Scared someone at least." She spoke with a little more care than normal... perhaps because she was drunk... most likely.

A few more moments of silence passed and the waitress returned, giving Sal's wrapped eye a quick glance before offering their orders. She looked back at her questioningly, as if asking why she had to keep looking at her eye like it was some kind of festering wound. There was no indication in her face to say so, but her eyes (strangely enough) said it all. Yup... she was drunk... because she found this woman's look offensive... Still, she had enough restraint to shut up and let the moment pass, ordering a large beef bowl and sending the waitress on her way.

"Well... aren't YOU a kind samaritan..." Saluluna giggled. "Buying a girly like me free drinks AND lunch. Really know how to spoil me..."
Also Gin Kouen
Also Gin Kouen
Citizen

Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:39 am
‘Well she’s certainly interesting drunk.’ He thought to himself as she tapped the neck of her bottle and quickly picked something out on the menu when he asked his question. After he opened the cracker to find the sharp and pointy surprise inside she would comment on his choice in locations to open such a thing. “Yeah, not my best idea.” He replied with a cheesy grin and scratch of the back of his head. Hey, the kid knew when he had been an idiot. At that point the waitress would return to take their orders and stare a bit too long at Sal’s eye. Gin could tell by the look in the ashen haired girls one good eye that he had been offended. ‘Well, no tip for the waitress’ he thought after the lady took their order and left. “We… Aren’t YOU a kind samaritan…” She would giggle out. “Buying a girly like me drinks AND lunch. Really know how to spoil a girl.” She would say, which he would involuntarily grin into. “Well, we can certainly have dessert if you want.” He would say, the implications obvious. It would be quite easy to see that he had difficulty in keeping a straight face. The flirting amused him to absolutely no end. Especially since his temporary companions reactions were always unexpected and vastly entertaining.

“So, decent lunch conversation, I’m curious about a few things but they’d make bad questions at this time so I’ll save them for another time.” He would say, drumming his fingers over the surface of the table before a shrug took hold of his shoulders. “Not exactly original, but it’s a place to  start, got any hobbies?” He would ask in curiosity of the girl. He wanted to ask about her eye, but such things weren’t the kind of things you asked a lady during lunch and certainly not while she was in a good mood and drunk. It could easily kill a buzz, and nobody likes a buzzkill. Whether or not she answered Gin would free his straw from it’s papery constraint and use it to drink his simple water while waiting for their food.

WC: 361
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum