Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hoshi Christmas Meeting (Semi-Open) (NK)

+5
Akabayashi Terumi
Sanae
Saku
Jiro Kabi
Hikari Namikaze
9 posters
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Hoshi Christmas Meeting (Semi-Open) (NK)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoshi Christmas Meeting (Semi-Open) (NK)

Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am
(By the way, if someone is taking a while, and you want to have a personal conversation with another character, you don't need to keep to the posting order, this is just basically as "Lets have a Christmas party" thread.)

"Yeah," Hikari would explain to the former Konoha Shinobi. [color=pink] "My bag contained a few things, crackers. Some candy Cane Kunai, a weird spear, along with a few other things, do you have any idea where it came form?"

However... right as Hikari finished her thought, another man entered in, it was.... Takeo Tadashi? The man that Hikari sealed the Ichibi in? The chestnut haired girl had been thinking about the jinjuriki as of late, but she didn't know what ever happened to the second in command of the the Tadashi Club. She was actually thinking about going to Kyousuke and asking him about what events had happened.

"Unfortunately, you are mistaken, we are not the responsible party." The Jounin would explain. "We are in the dark as much as you are, I was actually trying to figure out what was going on with it myself, have you found..... actually... no, I would presume that there are others who will attending the gathering soon, perhaps it would be for the best that we wait until everyone comes. Till then, I brought Cookies and Hot Chocolate "

Sure enough, within a few seconds, Sanae Kaguya came into the building, offering some punch, to which, the teen would say. "It might be a bit cold out for that.... but hey, Ill have some! If you could put it over by the Hot chocolate, that would be delightful! Also, feel free to take a seat."

The next man who came in was.... the Hogokage Kyousuke Snow? That was a surprise, Sure he was invited, but the Jounin didn't actually expect the Queensgaurd to make an appearance. It probably showed the level of dedication to his village. He had apparently brought whiskey in, which was quite surprising, since a lot of the Shinobi were underage.... probably everyone in the room save the Former Kage of Tenga (not that Hikari had any idea about such events.) Hikari would point over at the table, with the other items. "Ok, thank you Lord Kyousuke! It is an honor to have you amoung us! If you would like to put it over with the other refreshments, that would be wonderful, also, please take a couple of Cookies and have a seat."

Finanly, the last person to enter before Hikari started was... Shouhei Sato? Wait.... he was Alive? Hoshigakure's Fuinjutsu mistress seriously thought the boy had retired, or got ill or something. She hadn't seen him since.... wow.... since she was still barely a genin! Either way, it was great to see the young Jugo again. "Tar and feather someone? How about this, since everyone is asking about my Holy seals, I am sure before the end of this meeting someone will totally come in and ask for one. How about..... the first one that ask, I will place on them and we can totaly do that to them?" Hikari would explain, of course, with how the girl had been giving out those seals as if they were candy, pretty much everyone knew about them at this point. Heck, Only Takeo and Shouhei might not know what they were. (It Is up to you if you guys want to say you have heard about it.)

"Ok then, with that, let us....." The Jounin would start, but then stop herself, as another person entered the room.... Totally not in the middle of Hikari writing this post. To be exact, he (By my reading) Knocked down the door, and with a large barrel of something... would begain to sing a christmas carol at the top of his lungs, the lyrics bellowing loud enough that the Jounin felt that even Viper would be able to hear it from beyond the grave of time and space. (Once again, not that the girl girl knew who that was.) The Space time user would allow the (Muscular?) man to finish his song before standing up and giving the man a round of applause. "And that, is how we get into the Christmas spirit people! Give a round of applause for..... I am sorry.... what is your name again?"

The teenager would let the man give his name before giving another round of applause, and invite the man to put down what ever he had at the refreshment table, and take what ever he would like from the same table.

With that, and presuming no one else joined in, Hikari would begain the meeting. "Ladies and gentleman, for those of you who don't know me, my name is Hikari Namikaze, and I am a Jounin of Hoshigakure. The reason why I called you all here tonight was...... Hikari would pause for a quick second as her writer went up and reread her post, trying to figure out what the excuse she made to have an open meeting like this, "As you may know, there have been some... random gift giving going around town. For some reason, many of us are finding Christmas gifts that no one knows where they came from, or why we have received them. So, that is why we are here, just to put some facts together, and uncover the mystery behind where these gifts came from. So... I would like each of you to tell me what sort of strange gifts you got, and where did you discover them at?"

[Make up a funny story as to where you found your gifts. Whoever comes up with the best story will get 1000 OOC ryo from me.]
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Hoshi Christmas Meeting (Semi-Open) (NK)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoshi Christmas Meeting (Semi-Open) (NK)

Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:02 am
Sanae looked at Hikari a little confused. How could it be too cold for warm punch, especially in a desert region? But who has she to question the opinions of the more experienced Jounin. Still it seemed as if she would agree on taking some. So Sanae would not deny her but instead pour her some out of the keg into a cup and hand it to her as she sat down. But not long after she sat down she would spring to her feet again as no one else but Kyosuke entered the room and she bowed instantly just as if this had been her only instinct ever. "My lord!", sprung it from her as she waited and looked a little confused as the Kage was offering around alcohol. Well she did not know Hikaris age but so far only the bearded man looked old enough to drink. But maybe it was only the beard so she could never really be sure. Slowly she would shake her head and look around a little more and then she could see someone she knew, Tatsuma. Who had taken up on being her teacher in terms of taijutsu. "Hi Tatsuma-sensei!", she would wave shortly and then stand at the side eating a cookie Hikari had offered and looked at all those different people coming together. It was a rather fun side to see.
The Hikari held a little speech about the who's and what's of this meeting and she chuckled. Sure it was true that some people would kind of think she could be behind this. But then Hikari would offer one of her CM's again. Sanae had rejected those options for her. She had learned some very small Jutsus from Kotetsu but she would more than gladly leave it at that. There was no need for her to do that to her body. Although it was said to be quite powerful she was not really a fan of them but it seemed typical for the jounin to turn this occasion even more in a display of her and her abilities to just put that thing on someone right here and now. But why would she? What did she gain from all of that? She shook her head and decided to instead answer her other question: "I have found strange stuff around my house. A strangely coloured and cane like sword that suddenly was hanging from a lamp. Sugared plums appearing beside my bed. Colourful glowing wire but the strangest of them came out of one of those crackers that people tend to find. It rested beneath my pillow and when I pulled on it, it evaporated and showed me a ticket. I don't know what for and it does not really seem to have a destination as well, maybe this has no deeper meaning but it is kind of captivating." She would speak calmly and slowly so if someone did not wanna listen he could just turn from the conversation.

WC: 499
TWC: WC: 862
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:36 am
Takeo looked around slowly. This had gotten weird incredibly quickly. Had the entire shinobi force of Hoshigakure been mobilised for this? The man frowned. It was quite overwhelming. Takeo hadn't quite dealt with so many people in a long time. Also not in such an enclosed area. He found one or two people talking to him briefly. One was that girl he had met before. She tried to shift the blame from herself. It didn't work. Takeo knew the truth. She was clearly behind it. The man's eyes narrowed. Takeo had been about to throwdown, however the sudden burst of people arriving had thrown him off.

He briefly acknowledged the other person who had greeted him with a nod. "Takeo." Had been the reply. With that he slowly made his way over to one of the seats. Ignoring the pain running through his body when he sat down the man simply watched as the people simply rolled on in. A lord arrived apparently, some big muscular dude carrying a sack of clinking bottles. This place is weird. Was all Takeo could really come up with. 

Small talk was made, or something like that he had stopped paying attention for a bit, before the girl did a small introduction speech. She put on a convincing display. Takeo saw through it. Years of experience granted him the ability to see through liars. Still, he would humour this odd person for now. After the other girl did her explanation Takeo would speak up.

"Some weirdo is stalking me." He began bluntly. "I get out of the shower and a cracker is left in place of my towel one day. The next I wake up and there's another stuffed into my pocket." The man recalled the odd event for a moment with a pause. "Then I found this weird flier in my room. It led me here." He said with a wave of his arm. The man blinked as something moved around in his sleeve. Falling into his lap was another christmas cracker. Following along with that a long spear slide out from his sleeve. "It's been an odd day." Takeo said dryly.

Still, he opened the cracker anyway.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:36 am
The member 'Takeo' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:57 pm
orokana looked at everyone that was coming in. he ate his cookie quietly and waved at people that said hi to him. he sighed. things where getting lively and some where drinking. not something he hated but something he didnt care about to try. again.  but people where happy. and together. he remember back in the leaf people didnt come together often. he sighed and looked at his book starting to read. he hoped no one left the doors open. it wasnt cold but it wasnt warm outside right now. he yawned. he knew more people then he thought in hoshi. he hoped the number wont grow too large. he also hoped no one would bug him. why did he come to a social event. he was sitting alone ignoring most people reading. he was not going to have a fun time. he sighed and grabbed a cup of hot coco and started to sip on it waiting to see how this event goes.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:57 pm
The member 'Orokana <3 <3' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 5
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:42 pm
After she had put out in the open what she experienced over the past days but so far the rumouring room had kept quiet about it. Her eyes would look around to look at the many different people here. Funny how so many she knew had gathered here. Seeing them all in one place kind of sparked memories for her. Good and cheerful ones that had made Hoshi the home she had wished for and the one she wanted to protect so eagerly. Orokana who had taught her about Genjutsu and their uses, Hikari who had introduced her to medical stuff and Ninjutsu, her Kage a quite aspiring and cheerful man with great power and Tatsuma who helped her with Taijutsu. She smiled watching all of the get along so great. So one she did not know was the bearded one. She had never really met him and therefore he would be the most interesting person to talk to.
She took some from Hikaris offered hot coco and sipped on it. It tasted almost like liquid chocolate so very good at least to her. Then her eyes trailed to Kyosuke who had just pulled out a bottle of alcohol and she wondered. Was anyone here old enough to drink? Well so where in this village there had to be grown up Shinobi wouldn't there?

WC: 224
TWC: WC: 1086
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:50 pm
Xuba smiled towards sanae as he would with a quick end towards his song  replied to hikari's request  

"Im the wandering man of the grey cloak. Tatsuma uneo." 

As far as he knew if the kage kept his  word only the kage and sanae would know his original name. Still he kept it jolly by dropping the non alcoholic apple cider by the  beverage table and ploping the alcoholic one by the kage and swiping two from the table. The people here were minors. Hence as he learned best to let adults handle the good stuff.  All of this done  without xuba somehow staved off spearing people with the mistletoe spear in hand.

"Fancy a drink of juice kage?"

Xuba offered as he at once cracked the top of the keg like a pop can. Hence rolling the keg top towards the door and it added a little spin with it to send it restingbon the side of the door. Sheer luck? Perhaps. But more skill. Xuba dipped his cup into the glorious warm scent of apple cider. Fostering a cup full of the golden liquid and leaned against the keg without tipping it. 

Settled xuba listend the girl with pretty eyes  known as hikari  after somehow breaking the invisible fourth wall for  a pause. Drained the cup. Half her story  was of interest as the rest was merely  speculation. As he noted some poor sap slouched in the corner beginning to  read a book. 

Defintley some strong stuff.

Xuba thought as he took a sip thinking on how he found these random items. 

He waved towards sanae and smiled speaking up.

"How ya doing sanae?"

Hence xuba fidgeted with the cracker with the blunt end of the spear. Hence not cracking it yet. Taking another cup to act as the pouring cup for the alcoholic cider xuba made it a tradition to drink amid the end of each person's tale. Which was of course a quarter of a cup. Moderation in drinking of course. After listening to a few of the stories which were quiet nice especially the bearded man xuba had a  thought.

"Hm interesting tales."

Xuba stated as he took another drink a full cup of the liquid gold known as the ice fisher(s) apple cider. The liquid was like a fresh taste of juice but with that fresh kick. The Man was steady as he kept the  spirit with a smile. 

"Very interesting indeed. You know. Its odd people find such an  phenomenon here. Some say that this is something else. Well these items of interest were curiously gained you see.."

Xuba stated as he studied the room quietly awaiting dead silence. Downing the cup of warm liquid once more xuba then spoke up. With a laugh as he began

"Hoho!  A day of the cool weather  made me get few chills. So i head back home to warm up... oh the thrills.  The knock on the door and i heard a roar of laugher. Yet all i could find was merely  a cracker... so off i head to the  bath for a wonderfully warm soak.  For oddly enough i was full of hope.  Sadly in the bath i dropped the soap. But to catch myself i somehow grabbed ahold of this wonderful spear of mistletoe.  Hence i look for my bar of soap. Instead i come into posession of five odd dreidles. Oddly enough none other random aappearances have been sighted by me."

Xuba stated as he lifted the spear of misltetoe for all to see. 

"Noticebly this spear is an interesting thing. But for the starters lets play a game. For the game is simple. Anyone wishing to test their luck can join me for a game on the ground. The winner wins, loser loses. So come one and all  lets not fear. For tonight is a night of festivities."

Xuba would pull out 5 dreidles  and toss the cup in a garbage/waste thingymigig. Then sit down cross legged at the foot of the alcoholic keg. With his right hand he will stick his hand into his pocket and break the cracker. With the tug of the index and thumb. A small pop would sound from within the mans pocket.

Wc:638
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:50 pm
The member 'Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 12
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:39 am
“Crashing through my liver.
One shot at a time.
Drunk as hell I get.
As I continue to imbibe
This tequila has a worm
Making me hallucinate
What fun it is puke our guts out
And do something stupid tonight!
Oh, double shots. Double shots
Pound them all the way.

Oh, what fun it is to get real foul when you’re the Hogokage!”

The kage would sing taking the juice offered to him by Xuba and adding a little more alcohol to the mix. Then slamming it down his throat and offering drinks to everyone. "You guys are ninja old enough to battle, I'm gonna let you drink." He would say another Christmas cracker falling out of his sleeve as he poured. "Okay, so where did that come from?" He would ask looking around before picking it up and opening it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum