Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Simple Training (Open, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Simple Training (Open, NK)

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:47 am
Watching Roy approach him, Fenrir was slightly impressed by his willingness to attack.  He seemed so polite and formal that Fenrir would never have expected such eagerness, but then again, he was a Kiri nin, or at least he would be soon.  As he swung, Fenrir would perform the necessary seals for the Substitution technique, quickly replacing himself with something from the environment.  Roy's fist would seemingly strike Fenrir, pushing him back.  This would quickly be revealed as an illusion, however, as in a puff of smoke, it was revealed to only be a training dummy from nearby.  Fenrir called out from his new position, roughly 20 meters away, where the training dummy once was.  Good hit, could have been better though.  He would then quickly move back to where he had been, a couple meters in front of Roy.  Now it's your turn, but be warned, some may find this training method a tad extreme.  Then, drawing his Candy Cane Sword, Fenrir would swing at Roy, making it appear as though he intended to kill the student.  In reality, he was swinging with the flat of the blade.  Moving at a speed of 15, the flat of the blade would be targeted at Roys side, seemingly targeted at his lungs.  If it hit, it would sting quite a bit, but the student would be fine.  If it didn't then the student substituted, and the lesson was a success.

WC: 239
Roy Pyre
Roy Pyre
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:18 pm
"Thank you sir." Roy would say in response to the ninja's half compliment half criticism of Roys attack.

"N-now?!" Would said as the ninja  said that it was his turn to practice the technique. Sure he had done it in the academy several times before but this was the first time the ninja would actually do it in a combat setting.

Roy was indeed nervous.... he couldn't remember all the hand signs and he didn't know the limits of the ability. Fenrir was 3 meters away now and had taken out an unusual sword and appeared to be approaching and swinging a Roy with it.

"Shit... ok it was Tiger, then ox, then snake.... shit I don't remember" Roy would say in his mind. Fenrir was two and a half meters away now. He would do some hand seals that he thought were the right ones in the right sequence but he couldn't feel his Chakra doing anything.

"Hes going kill me!" Roy would say in his mind as Fenrir got to about 1 meter away now in clear striking distance from Roy. There was no time to try again. In that instant Roy would use his remaining strength and chakra to jump out of the way of the blade. He would catapult his body to the right effectively moving his whole of his body out of the way of the blade mere moments before the blade struck. But this came at a price. As the ninja feel on the hard dirt he was now prone on the floor just 2 feet away from Fenrir who was ready to strike.

[I'm assuming you approached me starting at a few meters away the same way that I did to you. Unless this turn of events doesn't make sense to the rules let me know.]
Roy Pyre
Roy Pyre
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:52 pm
[I'm ending this topic. Sorry man.]

As Roy dodged out of the way he would indeed land on the ground next to Fenrir. Sore from the hard landing Roy would roll to the side a bit to allow himself some distance to get up about a meter away from Fenrir.

"Thank you for all your training sir, but I should be heading back to the village now. I need to find my superiors." Roy would bow to Fenrir deeply. He still never got to know his name but that was of course the other ninja's choice to give that. Roy would walk away and the two would part ways now. With this short training session Roy did indeed get some knowledge on how he could improve both this transformation and his Substitution jutsu. With a bit of practice outside of this training environment he was sure that he could master all three of them in time for the genin exam.

[Roy exits the topic, I did a total of 1600 words during this. I would like to purchase Substitution Technique and Transformation Technique. I would also like 8 stats.]
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:53 pm
Approved unless interrupted.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:35 pm
[skipped 5 hours after the mark -_-]

Watching the genin hit the ground, Fenrir couldn't help but be a little disappointed.  When his own life was threatened during his training, Fenrir found that it was remarkably easy to do the technique, but apparently it didn't work that way for other's.  They just didn't seem to have the want to live that he had, how sad.  Anyway, the student wanted to leave now, off to find his superiors who had somehow brought him here to the war.  Call me Fenrir, not sir, and I'll see you around, maybe.  He had taught the genin a little bit, but not much, and hadn't actually gotten much training done himself other than the body flicker technique, so in Fenrir's mind, it was a rather unproductive day of training, with little gains.  He would go to leave the training grounds when the student did, heading out to find something else to do with his time.  There was nothing more for him here, so there was no point in staying.

The day was young, and he was unwilling to give up on getting swole AF, seein some of those gains.

WC: 186
TWC: 1704
8 stats and Body Flicker
(EXIT)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:44 pm
Provide links for the jutsu you're claiming in the future please.

Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum