HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
63%
 63% [ 292 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 80 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 67 ]
Total Votes : 460
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» When it all Comes Crashing Down
by Miyamoto Terumi Today at 3:05 am

» Skilled Mist Technique
by Miyamoto Terumi Today at 3:01 am

» Burden of Proof
by Princess Love <3 Today at 2:48 am

» Team 7's Survival Exercise (P)
by Koaru Today at 2:01 am

» Get these jutsu in the NRPG!
by Shinoskay Today at 1:44 am

» Ovoilu {Repost}
by Royalty <3 Today at 1:42 am

» My Gift to You
by Royalty <3 Today at 1:40 am

» day for a stroll (open)
by Shinoskay Today at 12:47 am

» Chuunin Semi-finals: Kotetsu vs. Damon
by Brooke Uchiha Today at 12:42 am

» Kuzo Tsukinowa
by Ken Woods Today at 12:33 am

Top posting users this week
Kōmori Hozuki <3

Shinoskay

Hikari Namikaze <3

Valen Akari

Princess Love <3

Miyamoto Terumi

Aryll Hyuuga

Yurei <3

Kenji Tsuroku

Kouichi Nakamura

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Miasma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenshin Uzumaki
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Fame : 60
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Earth, Water, Fire, Wind
Clan : Tau Clan
Bloodline : Earth Grudge Fear
Ryo : 10000
100%

PostSubject: Miasma   Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Name: Miasma
Element: N/A
Spec Type: Medical
Backstory: After Kenshin was hit by Hikari's Caelesti Lumine he realised just how badly he was outclassed in terms of firepower by basically everyone in Hoshi... well, everyone that matters anyway, and that was simply unnaceptable. So he began to work on Medical Technique designed entirely to bring his offensive capabilities to an entirely new level. He used his newly perfected Mystical Palm Aura and his Poison Mist, as the basis for this new technique, essentially combining Mystical Palm Aura's strength and potency, with Poison Mists killing potential. The end result of this unholy union was a truly terrifying technique. 

Appearance:  
Appearance:

Miasma takes the appearance of a pitch black cloud of smoke. This cloud seeps forth from the users body and expands outwards in a sphere-like shape

Handseals: Snake - Ox -  Tiger - Ram - Rat - Dragon
Duration: Single use. Miasma lingers for 5 posts after initial use.
Cooldown:  6 posts
Range: 15 meters in all directions. 
Power: Chakra Stat
Speed: Chakra Stat
Health: N/A
Stat Boosts: N/A
What it does: Kenshin molds the chakra within his body and transforms it into a specialized chemical substance that he is then able to excrete through his pores. When this substance comes into contact with oxygen outside Kenshin's body it transforms into an extremely deadly gas that spreads outwards at jutsu speed. This gas is extremely corrosive in nature and will eat away at anything and everything that it comes into contact with at a speed equal to the jutsu's power. Miasma will not effect anything within 3 inches of a seperate source of the users chakra, meaning the user, any items on their person, and their other techniques, are completely immune to the effects of Miasma.

When Miasma comes into contact with anything it will spread across what it came into contact with at jutsu speed. If Miasma comes into contact with any type of item or object then it will spread over said item or object, dealing damage equal to the techniques power. If Miasma possesses power 20 or higher than the item or objects health, then it will be completely destroyed by Miasma as it spreads. If on the other hand the item does possess the health required to not be destroyed, it will take damage equal to Miasma's power. If it comes into contact with a person then they must possess health 20 greater than the power of the jutsu to avoid being devoured as the technique spreads across their bodies. If this technique exceeds another jutsu in power (or health where applicable) by 20 or higher, the other jutsu will be completely devoured by this technique and it will continue to spread, but if the other jutsu is not devoured then it is completely uneffected by Miasma. 

For five posts after it's initial use Miasma will linger around the area in which it was used in the form of a dense cloud of pitch black smoke, that due to being filled with chakra, obscures what is within even from chakra vision. For the first post after it's initial use, this cloud of smoke deals damage equal to half of Miasma's initial power, and for each post after, the damage dealt is equal to one quarter of Miasma's initial power. It should be noted that anything that Miasma came into contact with in it's initial use and managed to avoid being destroyed will have Miasma attached to it, and for the five posts after, the Miasma will deal the lingering damage to it. 

The effects of this technique on a person can be slowed through the use of healing techniques. The power of any technique being used to heal the damage that this technique is causing is taken from the speed at which this technique spreads across the affected parties body. This means, that in order to completely stop this technique from spreading across the affected parties body the power of the healing technique used must be equal to or greater than the speed of this technique.  

It should be noted that Miasma will only destroy what it manages to touch. As an example, lets say that Miasma managed to touch someone on their right arm. If said person managed to sever that arm before Miasma completely spread across it and destroyed the limb, then only the arm itself would be destroyed. If they did not manage to sever it in time, then Miasma would reach their torso and begin to spread, devouring their body as it went. 

Character Specific: Kenshin Uzumaki and those he teaches
Wordcount to learn: 8,000
Action Cost: 100
Mastery: Yes
Bonus Requirements: Mystical Palm Aura, Poison Mist, Medical Main Spec
Canon or Custom: Custom

Brief Stats:

Last edited by Kenshin Uzumaki on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:35 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary
NPC
NPC

Fame : 292
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Surprise
Clan : Moderator Clan
Clan Element : Nerf
Bloodline : AFK-ringan
Ryo : 20125
100%

PostSubject: Re: Miasma   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:32 pm

Hello there!

Let's get to work shall we?

Backstory: I'd love to see this expanded, this is a pretty potent technique and the jump from poison gas to hungry-hungry chakra isn't all that clear.

Appearance: Images are cool, but I'd like some text along with this image in case the gif breaks for some reason. Paint me a pretty picture with words.

Handseals: Hit me up with two more.

Range: How about instead of 30 meters in all directions we call 30 meters the diameter? So, fifteen meters in all directions.

Effects:

Quote :
This gas is extremely corrosive in nature and will eat away at anything and everything that it comes into contact with. The only exception to this is Kenshin himself, and any other techniques that Kenshin uses, as the technique will not attack anything that possesses the same chakra that it does.

Should probably note somewhere how fast the stuff spreads when eating away at something for clarity's sake.

Quote :
For five posts after it's initial use, Miasma will linger around the area and deal damage equal to the techniques initial power to anything that comes into contact with it.

I'll give you a quarter the power for lingering effect. At the moment you are asking for a chakra stat technique that costs a one-time payment of 100 ap, so I think it is only fair that seeing as you are not paying an upkeep that it loses its power after the initial use.

Word count to learn: You are welcome to hobble yourself as you see fit, but you are also able to drop this down to 8k.

Please make these changes and give this thread a bump and I'll get back to you for round two.

"Battle not with Monsters lest ye Become a Monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshin Uzumaki
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Miasma   Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:15 am

Made the edits as discussed over Skype (Reduced Range from 30 meter radius to 20. Clarified what lingering meant and reduced it's power. Removed portion that reduced the power of techniques that exceeded the power of Miasma. Added in two extra hand seals. Rewrote backstory. Changed wordcount from 10k to 8k. Added in appearence. Clarified the speed at which it destroys. Rewrote immunity portion.)

...I think that was everything but the edits were pretty extensive and took me awhile to make, so I may have forgotten something

Edit: Also changed resist from health higher than jutsu power to the standard jutsu power +20

Brief Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary
NPC
NPC

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Miasma   Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 pm

I haven't forgotten you!

I just...er...put you on the back burner, forgive me.

I thought a lot about the range and I'd still really like to see it cut down to ten meters in all directions. However, I know you and I don't see eye-to-eye in that respect, so once more I'd like to suggest meeting somewhere in the middle, say 15 m in all directions?

Quote :
If this technique exceeds another jutsu in power (or health where applicable), the other jutsu will be completely devoured by this technique and it will continue to spread, but if the other technique exceeds the power of Miasma then it is completely uneffected.

Let's make it so that this jutsu has to have +20 power over the health/power of another jutsu to om nom it.

Quote :
When Miasma comes into contact with anything it will spread across what it came into contact with at jutsu speed. If it comes into contact with an item or an object then it must possess health superior to the power of Miasma to avoid being destroyed as the jutsu spreads.

Not a huge fan of this clause as it negates the established rules of weapons/armor being destroyed at a certain level above their give health stat. Please amend this such that it is in line with the health rules around those items.

I think that's all I got for you at the moment. As always please bump this thread when you are ready for me to look at it again.

You know where to find me if you want to parse out the details a bit more.

"Battle not with Monsters lest ye Become a Monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshin Uzumaki
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Miasma   Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:25 am

Reduced range to 15 meters in all directions. Added portion that states Miasma needs  to surpass a jutsu's power/health by 20 to destroy it. Added in portion stating that Miasma needs to surpass an objects health by at least 50 to completely destroy it, and if it does manage to resist destruction, then it takes damage equal to Miasma's power (as stated in the weapon health portion of stat rules (that I had honestly never seen before lol))

Brief Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary
NPC
NPC

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Miasma   Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:27 am

Yeah, sure, approved.

Please don't break things and/or people.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshin Uzumaki
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Miasma   Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:09 am

'If Miasma possesses power 50 or higher than the item or objects health, then it will be completely destroyed by Miasma as it spreads.'

Changed the 50 to 20 as per the new patch

Also reduced cooldown from 10 posts to 6 posts

Brief Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miasma   

Back to top Go down

Miasma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation-