Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The mark of the beast [P,NK,IO,Hikari] - Page 2 Empty Re: The mark of the beast [P,NK,IO,Hikari]

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:34 am
Hikari would nod, hearing how he wanted to be like Kyousuke... the Hogokage and the boy's old instructor. It made sense that He idolized him, seeing how he was like a father/older brother figure to the young boy. With that, Hikari would activate her Angel of Light, her hair changing to a light blue.... wings sprouting from her back.... almost as if the wings were that of an Angel. Giving the boy a gentle smile the Aqua hair Jounin would continue to talk. "Ok... I am going to place the seal on you now.... I hope you are ready... also heads up... when I place the seal on you, you will mostlikely pass out due to all the new energy being absorbed by your body. So.... Hope you are ready for that. I will take you to the hospital afterwards, if that is Ok with you."

Presuming that the boy was still agreeable, Hikari would reach out her hand and place it on the boy's neck, where she would place the seal that he asked for on him. (Chakra stat 195, power of the seal is 145) Once that was accomplished, Miyamto would collapse, which Hikari was right there to catch him for.  Once he caught her, The Jounin would fly toward the hospital at her maximum speed (97.5 If I recall my jutsu correctly.) before getting to the hospital and having them place him in the Hikari suite.... seeing that this isn't the first time Hikari has done this, the hospital had it's own room with the Jounin's name on it.

Making sure Miyamoto was safe, Hikari would head back and continue on with her day.

TWC: 1376

Exit

AP:

80 for use of Autem Lux
50 for Orochimaru's Juinjutsu

Claims:

Placing one seal of Kidomaru on Miyamto.

All words toward http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37103-the-holy-blades-of-hoshigakure#291623
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

The mark of the beast [P,NK,IO,Hikari] - Page 2 Empty Re: The mark of the beast [P,NK,IO,Hikari]

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:57 am
Watching Hikari transform was a first for him, even though it was different it didn’t catch him by surprise that she could do that...nothing is as it seems in the world of shinobi. When she gave him the instructions he simply gave a nod, but on one condition. He handed out a note with a specific team of doctors and a set amount of ryo be deducted from his personal belongings for a specific operation that would need to be carried out for him. No further details were given, but other than that he opened his jacket and let her have at his neck as she did her work.

“Please do not ask questions about the note. Just know that it is for my personal well being that I do this after I am delivered at the hospital. No telling what people would do with Terumi blood.” His words conveyed a stern yet cautious Miyamoto as he let his guard down.

The rush of energy that surged through him in the instant Hikari did her seal was like a burning iron being pressed against his very veins...his organs ached, his skin felt like the first time he discovered the lava release. It was indeed too much to take, even though Miyamoto did indeed try to withstand it. After a few seconds his fists would go limp as his balled fists turned to soft palms as he passed out.

Once delivered to the hospital it was a different matter. If Hikari were to follow his instructions as written a team of doctors whom had discovered the boys condition before would show up and bid the lady jounin a good day as they would ask to have the room for a delicate operation that would take up to five hours...all while under the strain of the curse mark energy coursing through his body.

WC:311/1,673

[claiming a few things, will update at the end of topic, just noting for now since I am on a mobile.]
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:12 am
Claim list (sorry again I’m on mobile and lazy to add to post)

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t35348-iron-fortress
Word count deduction to cost from previous topics, including this one equaling up to a total of 9,122 WC

Ryo Deduction for remainder of cost. -6756 Ryo.

Also claiming

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24836-orochimaru-s-juinjutsu

Curse mark of Kidomaru places on me.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:11 am
Sure, approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum