HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 337 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 87 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 12 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 523
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kozachi Uchiha
Komori Hozuki
Hikari Hyuuga
Kenshin Uzumaki
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» A Thief's Company [Private]
by Dante Today at 5:49 am

» Zyxis' Character Sheet
by Zyxis Today at 3:48 am

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!!!!! (Large image warning)
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 3:40 am

» Uchiha Afterall
by Ryūka Today at 3:28 am

» Genin spars. (Zyxis)
by Zyxis Today at 1:33 am

» Inhuman Reaction Speeds.
by Hoshi Kyoken Yesterday at 8:51 pm

» Big Friendly Pipe
by Ryūka Yesterday at 7:39 pm

» Seismic Toss
by Nero Yuki Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» Jutsu/Skills
by Nobunaga Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» Kaguya Love for Battle
by Cole Yesterday at 11:04 am

Top posting users this week
Zyxis

Ryūka

Hoshi Kyoken

Hikari Namikaze <3

Nero Yuki

Komon Hyuuga <3

Cole

Royalty <3

Nobunaga

Kenshin Uzumaki

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Site Wipe

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What would you do if the site hard wiped?
Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim
59%
 59% [ 19 ]
Fuck this shit I'm out
41%
 41% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
The Arugula
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Fame : -21
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : earth
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : earth grudge fear
Ryo : 11700
100%

PostSubject: Re: Site Wipe   Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:33 am

I will magically appear out of the runescape world chasing my seventh level 99, and make a post here

Hhhmm...

I like the idea of increasing dynamism on the site, it seems that everything has been moving extremely slowly, when I quit the site last year in April, I came back for some fun in November, to find that many of the important things that started in April were still happening in November. The updates have largely been slow too, I mean how many months has this pending v7 been in the works now? Pretty much everything here has seemed to happen at a rather glacial pace which I don't think is at all friendly to the new player who joins here, and is looking to become a chunin and do some fun role playing. I remember a few player who joined here, and had large dreams for this game, and have still not really gotten closer to them, often due to how slowly stuff moves here, and how hard it is to gain the power to make these dreams, and become relevant.

I also don't like how important power has become here. It kind of has turned into who can try to become the most powerful person, by lawyering the rules to gain small edges in power over other people in some sort of way, or finding ways to kill weaker players to gain some sort of power. It largely spoiled my enjoyment of the game.

I do support large things happening here because they make the site more interesting. I do support this wipe simply because this levels the playing field, and makes the game more interesting temporarily. It shakes up a very well settled and stagnated site, to possible make interesting stuff happen. I do feel that this change, although good, is only temporary because many of the same problems we have today such as a large emphasis on power, inactive people holding important stuff, etc. will come back, but we will be temporarily free from them until the site settles again.

I could not care less about the site story, it was weird with many things that really didn't make much sense to me, I would be totally happy for that to be thrown out. I like the stories of the individual characters though, as those are often much better made, make more sense and are not the product of powerful people trying strange ways to get more power.

I am not sure what will happen if there was an nrpg 1 and nrpg 2, all I can say, is that it probably will mean that later, the mods may decide to have a nrpg 3...

I personally do not really like watching all these close nit groups, it is really hard to join one, and often promotes ooc nationalism, which is definitely not good.

Let me go jump back and try to get my seventh 99 now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari
Chuunin of Konoha
Chuunin of Konoha

Fame : 21
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Raiton
Clan : Hiyu
Bloodline : Tai no Hengen
Ryo : 3340
100%

PostSubject: Re: Site Wipe   Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:21 pm

I 100% think that any form of compensation is a bad idea but I'm just getting that out of the way for the following.

If you are going to site wipe, people will leave, less people will sign up and stick around, etc. Reason being that people have to invest themselves in new characters. While some probably think this is a good idea, others who have spent years invested in their character, only to lose it through OOC means. It's not inspiring any form of creativity. Now the reason less people will sign up and stick around, at face value the site will be new with minimal activity, that's the reason.

Also the amount of staff work involved just doesn't seem likely.

Click to show Ari's Current Appearance:

Current/Transformed Height: 4'7
Real Height: 5'11 feet
Weight: 67 kilograms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Q
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : -12
Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Sand
  • Mist
  • Volcano
  • Cloud
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, puns
Ryo : 500
75%

PostSubject: Re: Site Wipe   Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:32 pm

So takeo told me to post my thoughts here

I have heard a lot of talk about waring states period, this is the idea that scares me the most. The waring states period was quite devided at clan lines, that is why the villages were founded so clans didn’t have to kill each other. I wonder can we take some of the work off the staff by us the players doing some work.

I feel that we should not do waring states period but do freshly founded villages. We can decide how village layout will work and governmental systems. I may suck at rp but that does interest me greatly and I think that we should work to form villages because having wars took 3ish months for xy so having constant war will probably cause more problems than it solves.

So if we could actually build something other than hoarding power for ourselves that would probably be good at least in my mind. We can do things in our own way and stray from canon a bit more, because we certainly aren’t canon now so why stick to it anyway. Keep the jutsu, clans and skills but scrap other stuff and make this our site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Wipe   

Back to top Go down

Site Wipe
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Off Topic Chat :: Other Things-
Jump to: