Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Who doesn't need more exam prep? (P. Oro, Kot, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who doesn't need more exam prep? (P. Oro, Kot, NK)

Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:20 pm
Still no change. 'I wonder how long this genjutsu lasts for...' Kotetsu thought to himself as he continued to try breaking free from the tree that held him. It would seem that there was nothing he could do other than trying to break free and wait for the jutsu to wear off.

(Sorry for bad post. Sick, no inspiration, and nothing else to really write about).

WC : 52
TWC: 2075
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Who doesn't need more exam prep? (P. Oro, Kot, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who doesn't need more exam prep? (P. Oro, Kot, NK)

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:24 pm
mid claim (2000/2075)

10 stats

1000 WC towards Rain Tiger at Will Technique (4000/4000)
1000 WC towards One Thousand Needles of Death (2000/3500)

Proof of progress: Here and Here

Edit: Forgot to change the 3000 to 4000 from the previous topic (because I'm a dummy)

Last edited by Kotetsu on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:23 am
Approved
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:56 pm
And just like that, the tree disappeared, as quickly as it had arrived. Kotetsu saw Orokana sitting under a tree writing something in a book. 'I definitely need to improve my skills with chakra...' Kotetsu thought to himself as he made his way over to the genjutsu user. 'I cannot afford to be trapped like that again...' He would need to come up with a better counter for genjutsu than the standard release method. "Thank you for the lesson Orokana." Kotetsu says once he gets within speaking distance. "I have some errands I need to run. Perhaps we can work on this again some other time." And with that Kotetsu would bow slightly and make his way out of the training grounds towards the village proper.

[EXIT]

WC: 126
TWC: 2201

Claiming:
1 stat
201 WC towards Space-Time Art: Immaterial Sword (721/3000)

Proof here: Here
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:02 pm
Approved
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:02 am
orokana was puzzled. he saw how to do the genjutsu but he didnt know if its something he should do. most ninjas would be training on hot to better fight when he himself was doing the opposite. he sighed deeply. he wasnt going to give up. so he did the one thing he knew what to do. read. but he needed to finish with the kids lesson. once the kid was out of the genjutsu he would look at the kid then say "well that was fun, let me know if you want another ride, though remember a genjutsu in a fight wont look anything like that, but you can figure that out if you need to. if you dont have anything you need to say i implore you to do you best and all that stuff." he yawned and stood up. he grabbed his things and looked around thinking of what he needed to do later.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:46 am
exit
claiming 1420 towards yuhi eyes lvl two, 2250 needed with 25% discount

Last edited by Orokana <3 <3 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:31 am
Your wordcount is 1420 for me. If you only want to put 1246 toward it then approved?
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:06 am
edited
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:09 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum