Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

A Hiyu and a Jashinist meet [Shiroi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hiyu and a Jashinist meet [Shiroi]

Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:39 am
"Meh childhoods are overrated anyways," he slowly scratched his back as he yawned, his right eye closing a bit as he leaned down. Apparently they had the box and weren't so....moved by it? Maybe it was something to do with it looks either way he didn't exactly know what to say about it. He only waited to see what would happen with the box of memories.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Hiyu and a Jashinist meet [Shiroi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hiyu and a Jashinist meet [Shiroi]

Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:47 pm
Within the box was a few pictures, and a number of letters. Shiroi would go through them all. Most of the pictures had her in them. In fact, all of them did. At least, she assumed they were her. All of them had her hair color.

Well, except one of them. One of them was a young girl, an infant, with bright, vibrant blond hair and bright baby blue eyes. There was another child in the picture, but their face was not in it. Shiroi assumed it was a he, a few years, heck more than a few years, older than the infant.

The presence of this photo... confused her. It made no sense. And there was something else different about it. While all the other pictures appeared to be actual photos, this one was just.. a piece of paper. A torn one, at that. As if it had been removed from a flyer or something.

It was when she started reading the letters that everything began to fall into place.

Several things clicked within her mind.

One of these led to a self inspection. Not visually, internally. She felt around her body using her chakra. Using her... kekkai genkai.

That was one of the things the letters confirmed. She had a kekkai genkai. There wasn't much in the letters beyond "body control", but that was all Shiroi had figured out too.

But she probed herself, feeling for... inconsistencies was the only way she could really think about it. And she found them. Hoo boy did she find them. All over. Her bone structure, hair and eye color, skin tone... everything was just slightly off. Well, not everything. None of her internals were wrong, it was not that pervasive. But it was... different. It was weird.

She would have to work on that, but that could happen while walking. There were other things mentioned in that letter. After she read through them, it left only one real options:

Go to whatever remained of Tengakure.

[819 words so far]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:37 pm
During her looking through the box he moved into the tree and hung from it simply staring down from it to watch her. Memories like this weren't something the male had of his own, only scattered visions of those he called "family". He had no pictures or memorabilia from those times and nor were they all pleasant. Just the smiles he had from each of them during their tests...but it was nice seeing someone actually having something to look back on. At the moment a small glance or maybe looking in the right direction would see the brand like tattoo on his back not that he had hated people to see it. It was something that would never go away, silly thing ink was. The large, dark bars sat in his back as the constant reminder of being the only one to reach the "Heavens" so to speak. Such a silly code name.

"So did you find what you had been looking for in that roundabout?" the male curiously mused, choosing not to look over the female's shoulder to see what had been going on. Of course if she told him about it he'd inquire more. Maybe this would lead to an adventure of sorts..
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:40 pm
His talking caught her off guard, as she had mostly forgotten about the person. There was something nice about their presence though. They were not being intrusive, and Shiroi certainly had not noticed their presence for the last while.

"Can't say I knew what I was looking for, but I certainly found something."

She paused a moment, rereading a line of one of the letters.

"And I know where I'm going next," she said confidently. "You know the fastest way to wherever Tengakure used to be?"

[925]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:15 pm
Tengakure? Skyscraper place he assumed since the area he had been from was near there, but he knew of the place being ...nothing. Seemed like a trip down memory lane but he didn't exactly know what to think of it. Maybe it would release him from his binds that his past had over him, or it could possibly be that he just didn't want to see the ruins. Either or he jumped out of the tree and began to walk into a direction. If it wasn't apparent he looked over his shoulder with a blank stare as if he knew this was coming," Well you coming or what?"
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:47 pm
Shiroi just stared as he walked away, assuming he had gotten tired of her. She was about to turn and walk towards Tanzaku town, in search of an inn keeper, such as to inquire about the direction to her location. However, shortly before this would have occurred, mere seconds in fact, Mu-jin turned around and spoke.

"Thank you," she would reply, jogging the short distance to be in line with him, before they began walking for real. She cursed inwardly that she had not slowed herself enough, however. Someone paying attention would think, at the very least, that she was a REALLY fast person, probably a professional runner.

Of course, professional running was... not exactly common, is one way to put it. What was common was something else.

[1053]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:16 pm
Hm?

His eyes trailed over to her simply because he had not noticed she had caught up to him, but there was no smile as he continued walking," Don't thank me. It seems where you are going is a place i should as well...Nothing like home right," for once someone probably wouldn't be able to place his current mood. The thoughts of 'that' place rang true to him, but again...why? She needed to go there and without proper guidance she would probably get lost. So show her, pay respects and go about his life was the deal but what if something more happened? Well he was chained to fate so it wasn't like he could do anything about it.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:07 am
"Home?" she asked, before realizing just what that meant.

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss. How long had you lived there for?"

It was the only thing she could come up with. It was not like she knew anything about the internals of the village. She knew it was called Tengakure in no small part due to the sheer heights of its buildings, some reaching higher even than the mountains of Kumogakure, or so she had heard. There was not really a way to test that tall tale (eh? EH?) anymore, seeing as it all kind of, well, fell.

Shiroi was also still picking at the nagging feeling about her body. She had to figure out what was done to her, and if she could undo it.

[1180]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:17 am
"Loss? Feh. I never lived in that village but near it, but the people who did this...and other things weren't that far from it. Its been nearly...what a year now? Since i've just been wandering about on my own. Pretty nice if you ask me because i can sleep wherever i want. Now as for you...What's your home likee," it was a small piece of conversation he could come up with.IT
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 am
"My home?" she thought. "Tiny. Really tiny. There's this tiny ass hallway from the front door with a surprisingly large closet. There's another space that's basically closet sized, but it's the bathroom. Same with the shower. Small kitchen, and then one medium sized central room that I use of... anything that isn't showers, shitting, and shelving."

That was an accurate retelling of her abode, though she knew full well he probably meant to ask more generally, such as what nation and/or village, though probably with the intention of locating what place near Tenga she had lived. At least, that was Shiroi's educated guess.

Blonde? And the eye color...

[1189]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum