Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Leveling up in the world: part 1  - Page 2 Empty Re: Leveling up in the world: part 1

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:38 pm
They are faster than I thought. Ryou thought as illusion Riku charged at him. Although, the Lycan wouldn't know that until she reappeared from blinding speeds and then hitting him with the guitar like it was a club of sorts. I wonder why she hid this from me?  He also thought while also feeling the pain from a wooden surfaced guitar. 

Of course, with these two, that wouldn't be the end of it. The imposter of Akio then would also charge at him, blade all ready to enter into the young D rank. And so it did, Ryou grunted in pain as it entered past his skin, tissue, and bone. At least, that's what it felt like was being done. To add to the pain, the genjutsu fake twisted her blades. Gah! They are so fast now! Ryou thought to himself in frustration. Where did all this power come from? Did they think I wasn't worthy of their incredible strength? Ryou stared into genjutsu version of Riku, she was holding the guitar like she was before. Remember, one has genjutsu. The Lycan thought, looking at the guitar. "Not going for the final blow? Why not?" He said, still trying to stay conscious from the pain. Ryou said this because for two reasons. One was because he wanted to see if this was just another genjutsu set by the genjutsu using guitar player. I mean, it made sense, earlier, Riku was just sitting there with her guitar and not helping her partner with the fight. Ryou could so remember hearing a guitar being played before Riku started being all bad ass. But he wasn't 100% sure. Also, the other reason would be because if it was really them, then he wanted to get a fast death. Could I actually die right away on a mission? I wonder how Sal would react...or even if he would react?

Ryou wasn't gonna waste any more time thinking about this. He was going to use genjutsu break and see if it was a genjutsu if he was going to die then it would be worth the shot. He put his hands together to form the infamous tiger hand sign and then flowing his chakra so that it could break genjutsu. As his chakra was stronger than the genjutsu, the image of Riku and Akio with her blade disappeared. The pain that Ryou was feeling earlier was now a memory. He looked around the area he was standing in. The real Riku and Akio were out of sight. Shoot! They could have warned the rest of the village! This was shot down when Ryou scanned the area with his chakra. After having to really concentrate with chakra sensory so find her signature, he soon found it nearby. She should be getting close soon, but now, I think I know all her tricks. He weaved the hand signs for Basic medical ninjutsu and started to heal the outside of the wound so that it wouldn't get infected. While pressing the wound with his glowing hand, Ryou was also on the look out for the guitar wielding ninja. Also, any sound of strings being touched of any sort, Ryou would instantly go weave the hand sign and break out of the genjutsu that she might have cast.  

WC:549
TWC: 2338
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Leveling up in the world: part 1  - Page 2 Empty Re: Leveling up in the world: part 1

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:19 pm
The brat managed to see through the facade, it seemed. Rizu wasn't entirely sure how, but she was already upon him, standing directly behind the boy as she drew a kunai from her belt, holding her guitar at her side by the neck. As the boy was still struggling in the genjutsu, she had prepared for this moment. When he was freed from the genjutsu, Rizu's kunai would be pressed firmly against his throat, with Rizu standing directly behind him.

"Yield." was all she said. There wasn't much left for her to do now.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:51 pm
Riku, being the ready one of the two genins, was ready for Ryou to exit her own genjutsu. The Lycan felt the cold blade against his neck. As much as this would frighten most, Ryou was mostly surprised. But not in the way that most people would think. "You had the chance to kill me...why didn't you?" Before the genjutsu user could respond, Ryou would quickly grab her wrist that was holding the kunai to stop her from anything. Then he pushed back his feet to knock her feet into him so that Ryou could use his strength to pull her over his shoulder and onto the ground before him, giving her the most unpleasant feeling in her wrist. Now that he was holding her wrist with the kunai and she was laying on her back before him. The Lycan looked into her eyes. "I hurt you, your friend, and I'm clearly stronger, but why didn't you go for the kill when you had the chance?" Ryou was generally curious. Maybe she was like he with the fact that Ryou had no fascination with killing. Maybe this was a test of sorts, but that was just a weird guess. Or maybe there was more to come and she knew that. Or it could be a simpler answer like she just forgot to kill, but she had been smart so far so that probably wasn't it. Now Ryou was really dying to know before he had to knock her un conscience.    

WC: 250
TWC: 2588
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:32 pm
The boy spoke, and she would begin to draw her blade down upon his neck, intent on ending his life there, for she knew he was only trying to stall her. Before her blade could draw any more than a modicum of blood, however, his hand would reach hers. And like that, she would be thrust upon the ground, but as she fell towards the earth, the wind would be knocked out of her by the impact. Her free hand would stretch itself towards him, and if she were successful, Ryou would be placed into a genjutsu for the last time. As she did this, she would mutter.

"Leave."
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:24 pm
So, Riku's intent to kill was there. Luckily for the young D rank missing ninja, he had faster reflexes and was able to grab her and threw her to the ground. But she wouldn't give up and attempted to get him in yet another genjutsu. Ryou wasn't gonna have it though. He was able to see her about to thrust her arm, he was also fast enough to grab that arm and slam it into the ground next to her body. The Lycan stood above her between his legs, this was so she wouldn't escape. He placed his foot on her other hand so that couldn't try with her other hand. All of this was done in a nice swift motion. 

Ryou sighed. "My goodness that was close." He then smiled at her even though she wouldn't be able to see his face. "I'm glad you care about your village, I hope that you will be the leader of the village next." Ryou felt powerful but he kept in mind that these were just genin, harder foes will be lurking inside the village itself. He then continued, "Be brave and strong for you village." Then he couldn't believe what came out of his own mouth next, "Face me again when you're even stronger." Do I wanna have a vengeance build against me? The Lycan thought to himself. No, I want more people to stand for their village, unlike I did. Ryou ended with, "But for now, sleep." He hit the back of her neck just enough to knock her unconscious and not kill her. Riku had no way of being able to counter or block these attacks as Ryou was too fast and strong for her. 

Once she was knocked unconscious, Ryou relaxed a bit. The Lycan knew it wasn't over yet, so he jumped into one tree in the swampy area. Resting on the largest branch, Ryou started to weave the hand signs for medical ninjutsu. He winced in pain after resting the glowing hand on his wound. But it started to feel better after awhile. Ryou looked about to see that Akio, Riku's partner was missing. Shoot, she could be warning the others. Ryou quickly got up and started jumping from one swamp tree to another.  

The Lycan passed by the spot where Riku had placed Akio. If she was there, Ryou would quickly jump over to where she laid and checked her pulse to see if she hadn't passed away due to his actions. If she wasn't dead then Ryou would sigh in relief and resume healing where he stood. 

If however, she wasn't there, then he would continue to look around for her sending out chakra waves so he could see if he could find her chakra.  

WC:461
TWC: 3049
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:33 pm
Rizu would scowl, failing to meet the gaze of the boy as he spoke. 
"Just get it over with and kill me, already." She sighed.
And like that, she was unconscious.

(Both NPCs are unconscious, Ryou wins)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:43 pm
Ryou would see that there were no more obstacles in his way. The Lycan finished up healing and heading through the trees and toward the gate of the village in the swamp country. 

(Exit) 
Claiming mission rewards
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:56 pm
Approved
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:25 pm
I was told that I could claim genjutsu mastery. Can i still do that or is it too late?
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:39 pm
You can, reapproved of gen mastery claim.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum