Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

The Devil On Your Shoulder Empty The Devil On Your Shoulder

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:54 pm
Kazuo Kemuri stood at a particular spot upon the Three Wolves Mountain, one he had spent much time at before, though he did not consider his time there a very happy memory. His cloak billowed in the wind, and the biting cold stung his face, but the man merely found it bracing. A form of penitence for his sins, something that helped him forget his pains and sorrows. Here on the mountain, he stared out towards the small village nestled, far down below. His home. He had been born there, he had been raised there, and he had been exiled there. He had watched the only woman he loved put to death in that place, and he returned, vengeful and full of rage, to enact revenge. The little town, purged of the evil that inhabited it, still branded Kazuo a traitor, unaware of his plight, but the man cared little for such things. He couldn’t stomach living there any longer, especially with his mother gone and his father dead.

He remembered how the younger Kazuo had stood here, brooding over the death of his fiance. He remembered meeting Yomi there, the blonde haired, blue eyed devil that now festered in his soul and tempted him. It was a horrible fate, but one he had since resigned himself to. Now, older and wiser, he stood here, filled with a new sense of hope and purpose. Now, high above the place he was born, he would prepare his soldiers. His army was small, to be sure, but it had the makings of something great, and soon enough, their numbers would swell, and they would be strong enough to face the evil he so detested. It was these thoughts of evil that brought him back to the devil that lived inside him, the one that clouded his judgement. One of his men had just one such devil in him.

Chuckling, he pondered calling the boy here. Perhaps it would be good for him to get to know those he was fighting alongside. He knew that they were perhaps not the most fond of him, as of now, especially after the death of Ren. But Kazuo was hardly any good with people any more. Years of isolation had left him a shell of his former self. Still, maybe there was still some hope left for the old man to impart some insight upon a younger soul.

Touching his telepathy seal out of habit, he summoned Ryou.

Come to the clearing along the eastern side of the mountain. You’ll find me there. Bring your equipment, and eat your fill if you haven’t already. We’re going to be doing some training. Kazuo’s voice came over the telepathy channel, designated only to Ryou.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

The Devil On Your Shoulder Empty Re: The Devil On Your Shoulder

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:15 am
The Lycan was sitting in the snow in the middle of the mountain. He was meditating. It helped that the wind from up on the mountain shielded his from any other outside noises. Well, all the noises but the ones in his head. Clearing his head was much harder than he thought, but it made sense. The poor young ninja was still a bit traumatized and also embarrassed from the show he put on earlier with the other members of the team. Maybe I'm not cut out to be a ninja... He remembered what Sal once asked him. What do you fight for? Which was now a question he was asking himself over again. I told him, family...but now I have no more family...I also told him, friends...but I don't think I have those anymore either. Ryou's thoughts were stopped by his leader's voice. Come to the clearing along the eastern side of the mountain. You’ll find me there. Bring your equipment, and eat your fill if you haven’t already. We’re going to be doing some training. this made Ryou stand up from where he sat and then body flickered to where his leader described.

The young D rank missing ninja appeared behind Kaz in a kneeling position. Ryou didn't know how formal Kaz wanted them to be but he tried his best so that he wouldn't get on anyone's bad side. Although that was already too late for one of his team mate, Alice, as she still didn't like Ryou. The Lycan had ate not that long ago so he thought that he'd be ok for training. He also always had his weapons in his weapon pouch with him, except his one shuriken that he kept on his back. Ryou's hood on his hoodie fluttered from the wind blowing by. The Lycan then made himself known, "I'm here as you requested." He hoped that would be enough to satisfy him.  

WC;321
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:39 am
Kazuo found it rather impressive that Ryou managed to exit the body flicker in a kneeling state, though it looked rather funny to see him stumble to his knees and slide in against his momentum like some sort of guitarist in a rock band trying to look cool. Regardless, he’d glance over his shoulder to his subordinate and nod in approval at the gesture of respect. Turning his head back to the horizon, he rested his left hand upon the handle of one of his blades, his posture nonthreatening.

”Ryou, I believe we have not formally met.” The man said, beginning to casually draw the blade on which his hand was resting, again, nonthreateningly, so that Ryou knew Kaz wasn’t about to Judas him. ”I expect you can carry a conversation during a fight?” He would ask. Without waiting for an answer, he would swipe the sword forward in an upwards motion, threatening to cleave through his chest and into his skull if Ryou did not dodge. As he swung his blade, Kazuo would begin to speak.

”In the short time that I’ve known you, you’ve shown me that a devil lurks within your heart. It tempts you and tries to lead you astray, forces you to kill, makes you into a monster. Am I wrong?” Kazuo would ask, brandishing the blade and, with a twirl, allowing his arm to fall to his side, the blade’s cold steel mingling with the snow at his feet.

(Swing speed is 125)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:17 am
Kaz seemed pretty chill to Ryou. He didn't seem too threatening. Ryou felt this man was one to respect. But of course, things got a bit uneasy when Kaz said, ”I expect you can carry a conversation during a fight?” This signalled to Ryou that he was gonna start a fight. The Lycan saw the leader pull out his blade from its sheath. At that moment, Ryou's curse mark that he received from Ganki back in the shadow country. The mark on his shoulder began to spread to the rest of his body, giving his skin a dark tone to his skin. This spread to his neck, shoulder, back and chest, just in time to counter Kaz's blade with his now impervious skin. The blade struck his chest, but nothing happened to his skin. All that was done was that his black hoodie that he wears was cut. Ryou then brought himself forward, towards Kaz and against his blade, resulting in the sliding into his hand and making it probable for Kaz cutting his own hand in the process. While he launched forward he formed his hand into the shape of a blade to get the wind chakra through his hand and towards Kaz's chest. While he did this he answered his last question. "Kinda."  
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:37 am
The boy’s curse mark would activate, to the satisfaction of Kazuo. He had been hoping for an excuse to draw it out and see how the boy handled the immense power. He caught the blade with his chest and attempted to push it back into Kazuo’s hand, however, Kazuo’s superior strength would prevent his blade from sliding back into his hand and cutting him. The boy would step forward, attempting to strike at Kazuo’s chest with a blade made out of Fuuton. Kazuo would counter, drawing his blade back from the boy’s chest and swiping it towards the boy’s hand, parrying the attack and knocking it aside, leaving Ryou wide open. A kick would be aimed at the boy’s chest, connecting with his center of mass and forcing him to fly backwards, away from Kazuo. Kazuo would reposition himself, setting his foot back upon the ground, his stance strong.

”Explain.” Was all he said, his blade falling to his side once again. He waited for the boy’s answer, or, if he responded with an attack, Kazuo would respond in kind. For now, however, the cold steel would mingle with the softly packed snow beneath his feet.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:05 pm
After Ryou tried to use his seemingly invincible skin to push through to Kaz and strike with his wind infused hand, Kaz found a way to push away the young shinobi. The Lycan got pushed back about a couple meters. Ryou had an idea, but he needed more space between them. So he jumps back 20 meters while weaving Horse – Monkey - Bird. Then taking in a deep breath only to breathe out a massive amount of wind chakra forming a cloud of dust 30 meters in size (speed 100). The Lycan stood outside the massive cloud that might have engulfed Kaz inside, blinding him and choking him with chakra infused dust.

Before Ryou continued the conversation the two were having, he made a simple clone a meter away to mask where he truly was. Both he and the clone spoke. "Well, the rage I have is real...most of the time I can mask it in my normal form...but in my Lycan state, all the rage is released." The two were almost had to yell to get in where Kaz could hear them

WC;182
TWC: 718
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:30 pm
As the boy fell back, he prepared a counterattack, and a few hand seals would give way to a powerful blast of wind, headed straight towards Kazuo. He felt his curse mark attempting to release itself, tempting him with the power it offered. If he only succumbed to it, dodging this attack would be easy. He sighed, shaking his head coldly as he re sheathed his blade, before vanishing in a flash of purple. This would occur at extreme speeds, leaving Kazuo with plenty of time to escape.

In a flash of light, Kazou would reappear behind the boy who had just blasted him with wind chakra. As he began his attack, Kazuo would speak, likely scaring the shit out of the boy since teleportation made no sound.
”I’m very much the same as you.” He would reply, just before his attack took place. A square kick to the small of his back (125 speed, 50 strength) would send Ryou flying into his own dust cloud, and would be promptly followed by a fireball, spit directly at him by Kazuo, which would ignite the entire cloud and burn tremendously hot. (70 Power) Regardless of his physical fortitude, the resulting explosion would likely hurl Ryou right off the mountain, into the snowy woods far below the maw of the wolf upon which they stood. It would likely be an entertaining ride for the boy.

The dust cloud now burned to nothing in a cloud of flames, Kazuo would trudge forwards, towards the peak of the mountain, glancing over the edge to where Ryou had fallen. Huh. Not too far from his old home.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:30 pm
Ryou was almost excited because he thought he got Kaz in the cloud. Of course, that would be too easy. The leader appeared behind in a purple light without the Lycan's knowledge. That means when Kazuo then spoke it made him jump and almost turn around in time. But it was too late and Kazuo pushed the twelve-year old into his own dust cloud and blew it up on Ryou. The Kaguya then found himself fall off the cliff. He gasped and held his arms up to block his face as he slammed into the earth below. A cloud of dirt was seen from high up to see where he landed. 

The Kaguya was surprised that he survived at the same time relieved. That maniac almost killed me! Ryou wanted to shout but he felt like he could trust Kaz...shorta. No wonder Ryu didn't wanna follow him. Then he started to think. Well...in a real battle do you think the opponent will hold back? No. So maybe he's helping. Kaz's words that he said before pulling the stunt echoed in his head. Does he really understand me? The Lycan pondered on this for awhile before shaking it off. He knew that to get the respect of his leader, he shouldn't give up. This has been a weird bonding session...but it seemed to work. The curse mark started to go back into Ryou shoulder where it was placed by Ganki. The reason for this was the curse mark started to make him feel weak. This time he was gonna try and get as fast Kaz. Ryou pushed himself up from the ground. Now that he was standing, he clapped his hands together and took a deep break to get the chakra through out his body. This gave him a nice boost in speed and chakra. Putting his hands together he formed the tiger hand sign and body flickered back to the mountain. Since the mountain was still so high, he only got a partial way the rest he would have to run. 

After a couple minutes, Ryou made it to the top where Kaz was. Ryou used charka sensory to locate him if he had not hidden his chakra. Before Ryou would jump up from the cliff side and back on top, he would pull out some shuriken and infuse them with wind chakra. Once he popped up from the side of the cliff he aimed it at Kaz and threw the three shurikens (speed 112, sharpness 66).
WC:417
TWC:1135
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:48 am
Kazuo would make no efforts to hide his chakra as the boy attempted to body flicker the rest of the way up the mountain. Indeed, he did very much the opposite, as his curse mark chose that particular instance to make an attempt at controlling him. He knew this was wrong, that the mark should not be acting this way, but perhaps Yomi had a hand in it. Yes, that was the only explanation. Even after her near death, Yomi had shown that she was not immune to the temptations of her old ways, and even now, she would fight for nourishment if she felt that she needed it. It appeared she was now starved for chakra. Kazuo sighed, his hand falling upon the purple blade, sheathed at his side.

Soon. He told her. Just be patient, Yomi. He soothed. Some of the temptation seemed to die, and his curse mark lessened in magnitude. Good.

As the boy the boy appeared from the side of the mountain, three shuriken at the ready, which he hurled at Kazuo, infusing them with wind chakra.

”Ah, there you are. I was wondering if you’d ever return.” Kazuo grinned, drawing two blades very quickly and deflecting the three shuriken with one swipe from each, before allowing his blades to fall at his sides. ”That curse mark of yours is interesting, but it doesn’t appear to make you all that quick on your feet.” He said, twirling his blades so that they reached his sides, his arms crossed, weaving hand seals through the movements of his swords. In an instant, he would appear in front of Ryou, having body flickered towards him at a speed of 225. The two blades would slash forwards, crossing in a scissor-like motion, aimed at the boy’s center of mass. (125 speed slashes)

(1491)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:26 pm
The Kaguya's shuriken was blocked in one swipe, which didn't surprise Ryou. The next part was Kaz using body flicker up close. Ryou didn't want to revert to the Earth seal again. So instead he clapped his hands to gather as one of the blades started to get near. Then he used Gale Palm (power 50). A strong gust of wind blew against Kaz, knocking him and his blade back. 

The Lycan then wanted to respond to Kaz. "With my wind rejuvenation jutsu, I'm much fast than before." Ryou started to weave the signs for Dance of Seedling Fern. Spikes made of bone started to appear, popping out of the ground (Speed 120, Power 120, Health 120). They spikes started to head towards Kaz before everywhere in front of Ryou was covered with bone spikes within a 60-meter radius. 

But Ryou wasn't done there. His skin started to turn back to normal form the effects from wind rejuvenation. Now that he turned off the jutsu, he reverted back to his Earth Seal. The mark on his shoulder started to crawl all over his body like it was before.   

WC:188
TWC: 1323
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum