HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_lcap64%Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 368 ]
Word of mouth
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_lcap16%Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 93 ]
Forum advert
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_lcap2%Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 14 ]
Social media
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_lcap2%Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_lcap15%Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 84 ]
Total Votes : 571
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Valen Akari

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Calendar

27 SUMMER, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Tanji Heiji
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Yuki Sakuragi
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 8:02 am

» This is farewell
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeby Yensung Aburame Today at 7:16 am

» Post a Pic of Yourself
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeby Kyson Today at 7:05 am

» Ketsuryu Yuki
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeby hydrolupus22 Today at 7:04 am

» Two Yuki Search for a Puppy (Skadi)
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeby Snær Yuki Today at 6:13 am

» Medical training (Training/open x1/NK)
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeby Sammey White Today at 4:55 am

» Fresh Meat
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeby Sakana Meijin Today at 12:39 am

» Hi all
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeby Yensung Aburame Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Maku 2.0 wip
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeby Maku Yesterday at 9:45 pm

» Character/Clan/Bloodline/Element Creation
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Yesterday at 4:41 pm

Top posting users this week
Kutari Uchiha
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_lcapDread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_voting_barDread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_rcap 
Ancient
Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_lcapDread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_voting_barDread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_vote_rcap 
Kenshin Uzumaki
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Namikaze
Fuyo Uchiha
Skadi Yuki
Satoru Nara
Maku
Sammey White
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Fame : 103
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Water
Clan : Yamaguchi
Ryo : 10
100%

Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) Empty
PostSubject: Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)   Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:49 am

Name: Dread Knight

Appearance: The large puppet stands 18 feet tall and 6 feet wide, its body massive and slightly hunched over. Its skin is sickly white, with black, lifeless eyes. Black robes and tatters of clothing normally cover the majority of his body. The puppet has holes in its palms, though most wouldn’t see them unless they were used. The holes in the palms are fairly small, roughly a centimeter or so. The jaw of the puppet unhinges, revealing yet another opening for use in combat. This opening is roughly 4 cm. There is also a panel in the back that opens up to allow the puppeteer to enter into the puppet. This is roughly 4 ft by 3 ft and opens into the control room.

Backstory: Max realized that no matter how strong his individual puppets were and no matter how many there were, they just wouldn’t be able to completely protect him from an attack. He had already lost an arm and a leg from combat and he had no intentions of losing anything else. He needed a puppet that would better be able to protect him. Stein had been useful as a body guard of sorts, but in combat the opponent only needs to focus their attention on the puppeteer to end the fight. He would need something…more.

His attempts at replicating life hadn’t quite reached the level that he had hoped. Stein had shown him a great deal of things about using the existing networks within the corpses to make efficient use of his own chakra pumped into them. Still, Max intended to delve further into replicating a living being. 

Researching how the living human brain functions, Max would note that most functions were based on electrical pulses in the mind and body to transfer information. He noted that he had been able to use lightning chakra which if controlled properly one could use those chakra surges to relay information. He already tried (and failed) to make a puppet more autonomous through the use of lightning chakra, but this time he would focus instead on how the information is relayed from the user to the puppet and vise-versa.

Health: 50
Sharpness: 50
Mechanisms: 

1. Vacuum Lungs – A rank Mechanism
Power: 50 Speed: 50
This mechanism in the mouth generates a vacuum effect that can both “inhale” and “exhale” mimicking the lungs of a living creature. The lungs can “store” inhaled substances (air, water, sand, gases, etc. Pretty much anything that can fit in the “lung” that can enter a 4cm pipe located in the mouth) by closing off the pipe (this is so that stored gases and such cannot just leak out). The lung can store 30 gallons total, split into 2 separate 15 gallon containers held within the body of the puppet. If the puppet attempts to use this "inhale" on a jutsu, the jutsu in question must have power less than the power of this mechanism (50).

When used against an opponent it creates a suction that draws the opponent in. It has a range of 50 meters in a cone in front of it. If opponents don’t have strength of at least 50 they cannot move on their own and will be drawn towards the mouth of Dread Knight, lifting into the air towards the opening at speed of 50.

The “lungs” can also expel their contents at a speed of 50. This effect works very similarly to “Gale Palm” in the sense that it can be used in many of the same ways to deflect oncoming projectiles and enhance outgoing projectiles in the same types of ways (using the mechanism’s power/speed). When exhaling, the power/health of the substance being expelled equals the power of this mechanism, not the old power/health of the substance.

Can only use the “inhale” effect twice (one for each “lung”). If it has already used the “Inhale function twice, it is unable to do so again until it exhales.

Cost: 40 AP to inhale. 30 AP to Exhale (requires one to inhale first, and cannot be used prior to an inhale)
Cooldown: 3 post cooldown between inhales. Exhale has no cooldown, as it can only be used after an inhale has already occurred. It is effectively a two-step ability.

2. Control Room – A rank Mechanism
Passive: This Mechanism is a hollow, human shaped block of aluminum (to keep it lightweight). While inside this “control room” one would have a much harder time being able to see anything outside of the block. This room doesn’t hamper the use of the controlling puppeteer’s chakra threads in any way. It opens up from the back, allowing the user to enter before resealing. The puppeteer can open this hatch at will, should they so choose. This allows the user to manually exit the puppet. 

Active: Upon activation, this mechanism allows the puppet to utilize all jutsu of A-rank and below that the puppeteer can use as if the puppet were the one casting them (the jutsu manifests from the puppet, though it still uses the puppeteers stats and such). The utilization of the existing chakra networks allows the puppeteer to use lightning chakra to “stimulate” the body to replicate the electrical impulses that control the human body naturally. This stimulation of the existing Chakra network allows the puppeteer to replicate the electrical pulses that they are used to while performing jutsu they know.
The user must still pay the AP cost associated with the Jutsu they are using. The jutsu is just as if the user had cast it, only manifesting from the puppet instead of the user.
This can perform only Jutsu that the user themselves know, and even then certain things won’t work (i.e. Techniques that form from the users eyes like many Uchiha Sharingan Jutsu’s, things that require direct eye contact, etc).

This ability requires the puppeteer to be inside the Control Room to activate. Does not function if the puppeteer is not inside the control room.

Cost: 40 AP to activate, 20 AP Upkeep. 
Duration: 5 posts for the Activated Ability.
Cooldown: Once per topic for the Activated ability.

3. Enhanced Optics – A-Rank Mechanism
Power: 50, Speed: N/A
Located inside the Control Room is a Visor of sorts that has wires leading up to the eyes of the puppet. This mechanism performs a few functions:
-The user can switch between Infrared Vision, Night Vision, and Standard vision. The User can also switch this to “off” while retaining the ability to detect a body’s natural electrical signals. Infrared Vision and Night Vision cost 5 AP per post and cannot be used simultaneously. 

Standard Vision has no AP cost.

-The sensors in the eyes are able to pick up on electrical signals produced naturally by a body. This information relays to the visor located on the helmet, allowing Max to use this information to detect people (living targets) even when he is unable to see otherwise (Smokes, Mist, Sandstorm, etc). This electrical sensory extends out 100 Meters.

Cost: 40 AP to activate, 20 AP upkeep (Electrical Sensory only); 5 AP upkeep for Night Vision or Infrared Vision; Standard Vision has no AP cost.

4. Compressed Chakra Air Cannons- A-Rank
Power: 50, Speed: Throw Speed +50
Located in the palms of the puppet are small “barrels” for launching projectiles at a foe by using chakra to compress air and firing it off in small bursts. When loaded with a clip of projectiles, the user can choose to shoot the loaded projectiles out, following all of the standard rules for throwing weapons but the forced air also increasing the speed of the projectile by the power of this mechanism (+50).
Must be loaded with special projectiles (Items purchased separately)

Cost: 40 AP
Cooldown: 1 Post (Each of the two cannons has a separate cooldown)

5. Sound Suppression Systems:

A pair of super slick headphones rests in the control room next to the visor.

By channeling lightning chakra into the circuitry on the headphones, the user activates the true Sound Suppression System. This system actively receives incoming sound waves and produces waves that are 180 degrees out of phase with the intruding waves, canceling out much of the sound. This works on all Sound based techniques and effects (items, skills, jutsus, talking, yelling, or whatever else you want to call things). Any Sound Based attacks are reduced by 50 power (due to having some sweet headphones on that just block noise due to their natural sound dampening capabilities) before reaching the puppeteer due to an aura of Sound Suppression. 

This aura extends in a 5 meter radius from Dread Knight. This system protects both the Puppeteer and the Puppet.

Can also use these to play some bumpin’ jams.

Range: 5 meters extending from Dread Knight
Cost: Active: 40 AP, Upkeep: 20. Playing some bumpin' jams: Priceless

Cooldown: 3 posts

Word count to build: 4000
Character Specific: Max (that's me! Others can use with OoC permission)
Bonus Requirements: Be a Yamaguchi (OoC permission), have Lightning as main element, at least 2 other puppets that have utilized corpses as the main building material. 

Doctor Max is not a licensed physician. His use of the word doctor is purely for aesthetic and stylistic effect -- see also: Pepper, Dre, Octopus. Max will not be held accountable for anything that might befall patients under his care.

Napa's Stats
Puppet Stats::

Last edited by Maximillian Yamaguchi on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)   Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 8:30 am

Bump Smile

Doctor Max is not a licensed physician. His use of the word doctor is purely for aesthetic and stylistic effect -- see also: Pepper, Dre, Octopus. Max will not be held accountable for anything that might befall patients under his care.

Napa's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo
Sakana Meijin

Fame : 129
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Meijin
Clan Element : Water
Bloodline : The Meijin "Disease"
Ryo : 20000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)   Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 6:17 pm

Hi Max, I don't know a lot about puppets so I'm going to try my best on this so just bear with me here.

1. "This mechanism in the mouth generates a vacuum effect that can both “inhale” and “exhale” mimicking the lungs of a living creature." lets add in there that you can only inhale a technique that has a lower power than the mechanism.

2.  "The “lungs” can also expel their contents at a speed of 50. This effect works very similarly to “Gale Palm” in the sense that it can be used in many of the same ways to deflect oncoming projectiles and enhance outgoing projectiles in the same types of ways (using the mechanism’s power/speed)" Let's add that the power of the water/fire/dirt etc will only be at a power or 50 and will not retain the old power/ health of the jutsu that was inhaled.

3. Since exhaling can be used as an attack I'd really like to see an AP on it.

4. The passive part of ability two were going to need to add a stat to that since it essentially allows for a total block of sight and sound genjutsu at the moment. So I think it needs a "sound resist" stat if you get what I'm saying. I'm open to suggestions on what you have in mind for that one.

5. You may need a higher wc but I'll double check on that later.

There's probably more things we have to fine tune but that's all I see for now, let me know if I misunderstood anything or if you have any questions.

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Health: 30 (+ 20)

Chakra: 100

Stamina: 45 (+ 175 AP)

Speed: 100 (+25)

Strength: 50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)   Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am

Addressing your edits/points:

1. Added in the line that it cannot inhale a jutsu with power greater than its own. 

2.  Added in the stuff about it not retaining old power/health.

3. Put 30 AP cost on "exhale". Feels high, but shouldn't be an issue.

4. Modified this as we discussed, reducing incoming Sound attacks by the power of the mechanism.

5. I think that this fits into the normal WC cost for an A rank puppet as none of the mechanisms/sharpness/health/power are greater than 50 (base for A rank), though if I do need to update its cost I will. 

Bump Smile

Napa's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo
Sakana Meijin

Fame : 129
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Meijin
Clan Element : Water
Bloodline : The Meijin "Disease"
Ryo : 20000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)   Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 2:23 am

Trial Approved

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Health: 30 (+ 20)

Chakra: 100

Stamina: 45 (+ 175 AP)

Speed: 100 (+25)

Strength: 50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)   Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 1:52 am

Bump for Full approval?

Napa's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)   Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 9:49 am

Bumpitty bump

Napa's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)   Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 5:06 am

Bumpity boop

Napa's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)   Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 6:22 am

Bump :p

Napa's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kana Takanashi
Jounin of Kiri
Jounin of Kiri
Kana Takanashi

Fame : 211
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Suiton, Fuuton, Raiton
Clan : Hozuki
Bloodline : Hydrification
Ryo : 7
100%

PostSubject: Re: Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)   Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Shit, you made a giant puppet. Too bad we don't have someone with broad overspecialization into oversized puppets, yeah?

Specify what happens to an inhaled jutsu. If you suck up a fireball, does it burn your puppet?

The passive and active aspects of the control room are separate and unrelated mechanisms and should be treated as such

Gonna need you to pay AP up front for any form of vision granted by your puppet except for standard vision, which I'll allow to be free.

Max wrote:
-The sensors in the eyes are able to pick up on electrical signals produced naturally by a body. This information relays to the visor located on the helmet, allowing Max to use this information to detect people (living targets) even when he is unable to see otherwise (Smokes, Mist, Sandstorm, etc). This electrical sensory extends out 100 Meters.

Again, this is an entirely separate ability from the other thing, and should be considered another mechanism if used. Also, 100 meter passive sensory at no cost is ludicrous.

Edit that for me and we'll continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)   Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dread Knight (A-Rank Puppet)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Puppet Creation :: Approved Puppets-
Jump to: