Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

The Start of A Legend (Kibbles, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start of A Legend (Kibbles, IO)

Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:59 am
Smh

[Claiming death, also claiming this thread be renamed to "Death of a legend"]
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

The Start of A Legend (Kibbles, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start of A Legend (Kibbles, IO)

Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:18 pm
Approved of all but the storage displacement, gonna rule no on that one unless you can show me a ruling that justifies it. 

Sorry, Kibbles. :/
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:38 am
(FML)
(Also, note, it hasn't been 48 hours since Akemi died, and seeing how a full post order hasn't happened since then, it is still possible to timeline.)

Twas another day as Hikari made her rounds around the wild life preserve. Hikari was just doing her normal rutiene, beating up Bandits that hid there, Burning some new paths into the forest, doing some training. You know that fun stuff.

It was then at one point that Hikari sensed the chakra of Val, and of another person Hikari didn't memorize. (Belive it or not, I still don't have Kibbles' Chakra memorized) Sensing this, Hikari would start to head toward the area she sensed it..... to her shock however, she would find Val slashing through The Young Akemi's ribs, dealing what would be a fatal blow.

With that, Hikari would quickly move over to the place where the altercation took place, seeing the Akari catch the boy in his arms, and start to make the seal to body flicker away "Valen! Quick Over here!"

The girl would yell, Of course Hikari wasn't a medic, but she had to do something, There was no way the boy was going to survive and make it to the hospital in time.

Presuming Valen brought the boy to her, Hikari would quickly make the sign of confrontation, using the 8 trigram seal. Akemi body would slowly start to fade away, turning into nothing more than Yin and Yang Energy, which Hikari would then immediately seal into her own being. Hikari wanted to bring the boy out immediately, but recalled the seal would take some time to settle down before she would be able open it and let the boy out. However, while in the seal, the boy's wounds would be treated, and would be fairly quickly.

With the young boy saved, Hikari would look at Val with a.... not angry, but concerned look on her face.

"What happened here?"

AP Used
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31727-four-symbols-seal?highlight=seal - 100

(Some how, after doing more hours of yard work then I could count, delivering more supplies to refugees then I could count, surviving multiple trips across Orlando during flash flood warnings, I STILL HAD TIME TO SAVE KIBBLES!)

Also, in case it wasn't clear, interrupting that kill claim on Akemi.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:25 pm
Valen would be just about to body flicker away, his hand was in the seal ready to go at high speed toward the hospital to try to save the boy who was fading fast when a voice cut through the clearing and the tension like a knife through butter. He’d damn near jump in startlement as he turned toward Hikari and dashed him toward her. She seemed to want him to being the boy to her. Within a moment he was before her and she quickly sealed the boy within her. He raised an eyebrow in confusion at this but shook his head to clear it as she looked to him with a concerned look on her face and asked her question. He could practically sense the accusation, but that might have been his imagination. You could imagine he felt fairly crappy at the moment due to the fact that he might have accidentally killed the young genin he had only meant to be training with. With a sigh of resignation he brought him to meet the eyes of the chestnut haired girl. “It was an accident. We were sparring with our weapons while I practiced creating and destroying my personal project.” He began, creating a mirror in the air next to them to demonstrate. The oppressive aura came into the area once more, as the physical force of Valen’s chakra pressed down on them before the space time like mirror shattered into a million pieces once more.

The demonstration over he’d sigh deeply before continuing. “During the spar, we have an altercation with his staff and my sword. I caught his staff, taking the bit of damage to my hand to stop the blow before swinging at his ribs with my sword. I had used chakra to blunt the edge of the blade considerably. I expected him to block with his other arm, back step quickly, maneuver his staff to catch the blade...anything..” He continued as he closed his eyes and pressed his fingers against the bridge of his nose. “What happened instead is the boy instead, tried to yank the staff back to displace my stance, causing me to not draw. A good idea in theory. Except I didn’t CATCH the staff, but let it land on my open palm. Meaning when he yanked it, I wasn’t gripping it. So it didn’t do anything except pull his staff as far from being able to defend him as possible..” He said as he opened his eyes again to meet hers once more. His normally deep red eyes were currently the color of molten gold, his bloodline active for the world to see. They were deeply bloodshot, as he fought the desire to scream at the circumstance. He had accidentally killed one student by mistake when the boy froze up. He didn’t want to repeat the experience. He’d simply be unable to spar with lower level shinobi anymore, it seemed to simply be too much of a risk of them completely freezing up on him. Even when he DID hold back the lethal force.

“At that point you saw what happened. My blade bit into his ribs, I felt them shatter like paper against the blow and based on the amount of blood the boy spat up there’s massive internal bleeding. I was about to take him to the hospital when you arrived.” He finished his explanation as he closed his eyes and bowed his head toward the ground.

WC: 579
TWC: 579
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:03 am
(Skipping Kibbles, since he stuck in a seal and as such can't really do anything.)

Hikari would give a sigh of relief as she heard the Chunin's explanation of the events that occurred, This was just a mere accident. Actually when Hikari Thought about how different the two were in power, the Chestnut haired girl realized that any other result would of been difficult to avoid. Akemi was but a genin (Although, Hikari had to admit, he was one of the stronger genin in Hoshi now.) A taijutsu user who was kind of reckless and violent in battle, but was prone to make mistakes. Meanwhile, Valen Akari was a top class Chunin, probably the strongest Chunin in the village, with a curse mark, and a master of a blade.

Two melee users that are both powerful was already a dangerous spar.... but having one that was a reckless fighter? (Maybe two, Hikari had never seen Valen fight, so perhaps he was a reckless fighter.)
In the chestnut haired Jounin's the spar could of only gone one of two ways. The first way was that the Taijutsu user some how got in the weapon user's blind spot and was able to deal a swift attack that way. (Which probably would of been a fatal attack) The other option was basicly what happened, as the Taijutsu user went in for a strike, and the weapon user countered quickly, causeing another fatal blow. With all honesty, the biggest mistake in this entire battle was probably that it happened.

Looking back up at Valen, Hikari would respond. "Well, I guess I understand where you are coming from, Accidents happen, heck, during my own Chunin exam, I had someone who I threw 1000 Kunai at suddenly just go limp and not do anything, if I hadn't aimed the attack to hit his feet, I probably would of killed him. I suppose I can just write this off as an accident this time, however, if the Hogokage hears what happened, he might have further questions on the matter. But Val, in the Future please don't do any spars with any genin.... or for that case any Chunin or Jounin that you don't KNOW can handle your power.

"Anyways, don't worry about Akemi, I sealed him into me with an S Ranked seal that is designed to house large quantitys of chakra, but can also effect humans as well.  He will need to stay for a while, but the seal should be fully heal him in a short amount of time, but when he comes out he will probably be exhausted. I'll take him home and drop him off there."

If Valen had no more questions, Hikari would give him a little curtsy, before turning and starting to head toward the library so she could pull up the Hiyu's file and find out where he lived.

TWC: 761

Attempted Exit

Claiming Akemi Hiyu is sealed inside Hikari with a
Four symbol Seal (Power of 100)

Hikariton element (750/750)

And 761 words towards memorizing Akemi Hiyu's chakra signature.

Since I can hear a lot of people complaining already, (Since so many people like to tell me what is IC and OOC for Hikari without talking to me) let me say it isn't Hikari's place to play judge, Jury, or executioner on one of Hoshi's ninjas that is cooperating. If Kyousuke wishes to do something to Val as a consequence of this thread, that is his choice and he may do it later. My Place in this topic was to stop the death of a Hoshi Genin, which I succeeded on. So If someone wishes to challenge this on whether or not this is IC for Hikari, I am more then willing to have a discussion, but if you don't have links or something to back up your claims, then please don't bother.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:51 am
Valen nodded his head at her thoughts and added some of his own “To be honest I probably won’t spar with anyone for awhile until I can get my hands on a new blade..” He said simply, to the cry of indignation in his mind. ‘Don’t even act if you didn’t have anything to do with this you sonofa..’ He’d start in his mind. The sentience would give a dark chuckle before sending the mental equivalent of a shrug his way. As if to say ‘What are you going to do about it?’ Valen had an idea however, if his light chakra helped create one piece of equipment for him to use then it could be used for others. He’d replace the blade, before taking it back to  that accursed cavern and leaving it there to hopefully never be found. Or maybe he’d travel to the ocean and throw it into the depths of the sea. It didn’t matter, it needed to be disposed of. But that wasn’t the point now, what did matter was what happened to Akemi. Before he could voice his concern over this however Hikari would continue on to say that the boy would be fine. That she had sealed him inside of herself with her chakra. ‘Chakra really is a powerful tool..’ He thought for a moment before nodding his head and giving a sigh of relief. “Good, I’m glad. That means I rest easy.” He said after she mentioned he’d be fine in a while. She’d take him home and unseal him to rest through his unconsciousness. But he’d wake up fine, likely wondering if this had all been in interesting dream.

The Seal Mistress of Hoshi would proceed to leave now, presumably to go unseal the boy and allow him to rest. Valen himself would nod his head at her as she left and turn toward the field. He’d walk forward a few steps before noticing some movement in the grass and Natsumi would slither up his body to wrap around his neck once more, hidden beneath the collar of his cloak. “Are you alright Valen?” She’d ask him, a hint of concern in her voice. He knew she had seen what had happened. So she knew he was uninjured. That of course meant that she was asking about his mental state at the moment and he sighed knowing his summon was worried. “I’ll go alright Natsumi. I just wish it hadn’t happened is all.” He’d say before taking a few steps forward and standing in the middle of the now empty training field. He’d gather his chakra, feeling the oppressive force it had and expand it outwards around him. The power of the chakra could be felt for miles if one was sensitive enough as just as before mirrors were brought into existence when he molded the chakra to form them. But not just one or two, no, nearly countless mirrors appeared around them in a forty meter diameter around them. The mirrors were a meter tall and wide, a half inch thick, and were spaced six inches from each other. They formed a dome like structure that he currently stood in the direct center off, making him twenty meters from every mirror.

The force of the chakra from before was nothing compared to this. It was far too much for most genin to be able to handle. Hell most higher level shinobi wouldn’t be able to. He looked around and took in a deep breath at the site as each mirror  on one side reflected the light of the sun, making it increasingly difficult for most people to  see. He’d activate his cloak, flashing the now familiar light that could blind most others and the mirrors would reflect the light in a brilliant display brightness. His eyes of course were completely unaffected, but that wouldn’t be the case for most others that stood within it. “Gah!” He’d hear from Natsumi as the light blinded her as well. Luckily, being a snake, she could use her tongue thermal receptors to track targets. Making it so that she didn’t have to use her eyes to see a target. Further proving that he and the snakes were a perfect match in terms of partnerships. At this point Valen would begin to move over toward one of the mirrors, deciding he wanted to see how durable they were. The technique had formed at a high speed, so that was good. The radius was fairly large as well, easily able to encompass multiple opponents at once. As he moved toward the edge of the zone of influence he’d place a hand on the surface of the mirror. It was fairly cool to the touch but clearly solid. He’d rear his fist back and bunch of the surface as hard as he could, slamming his hand onto it not even feeling the construct budge. Valen was by no means physically weak, meaning it had a decent bit of a durability as well. ‘I wonder if it would be more difficult to break if I increased the density of my chakra.’ He’d wonder to himself as he took his hand off the surface of the mirror. He judged the opening between the mirrors and decided that people probably wouldn’t be able to squeeze through it. Meaning once they were inside the area, they would either have to defeat him, wear him out until he couldn’t hold the technique up any more, he break out. Limited options realistically. That was good, it meant he would have a sturdy technique to utilize against his opponents. At this point he’d allow the technique to disperse, the countless mirror shattering instantly as he stopped the chakra flow to the technique. Seemingly millions of tiny shards falling through the air as the forms of the mirrors fell apart. It would make for quite a display, the shards would disappear as residual chakra after a moment. This made the scene look as it was raining disappearing glass. An interesting visual to say the least. Natsumi would now make her own thoughts known to the chunin. “As powerful as your chakra had been in the middle of that technique, it didn’t force me to freeze up. Could it be that you need to focus on the targets? Bring the full will of your chakra down upon them?” She’d ask out of curiosity. It was a good question to ask, after all if he didn’t know and he WANTED that effect to happen then he’d need to how to make it occur at will. He could practice a bit more with that later though. Although her assumption was probably exactly how it was going to play out. “It’s probable, we’ll play around with it later Natsumi. For now I’m gonna go unwind from this day and rest.” He’d reply, the small snake nodding and dispelling back to the summon realms as he himself began his trek home.

exit

Claiming the rest of Reflection Zone and 8 more AP
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:58 pm
Approved.
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:00 pm
Just realized that I totally forgot to make my claims -_-

-Exit with Hikari-

Claiming Akemi be sealed in Hikari.
20 AP
Valen's Chakra signature.
And 2130 words towards Drunken Fist mastery
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:49 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum