HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
62%
 62% [ 241 ]
Word of mouth
18%
 18% [ 68 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
3%
 3% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 386
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Kobayashi Senshi
Kyousuke Snow
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» Kama Retsuno Uzumaki Mission Sheet
by Kiru <3 Today at 4:27 am

» Kama Retsuno Uzumaki
by Kiru <3 Today at 4:20 am

» Training and Missions
by Kiru <3 Today at 4:18 am

» First Mission as a Shinobi
by Kiru <3 Today at 4:17 am

» vedros-jugo
by Yari Today at 4:14 am

» Dragons: Fact or Fiction? [Priv/NK]
by Sakana Meijin Today at 3:25 am

» Reflection Zone
by Valen Akari Today at 2:46 am

» Arise, Kirigakure [Village Exit]
by Sakana Meijin Today at 2:31 am

» Yin art:soul embodiment
by Yensung Aburame <3 Today at 2:27 am

» Idfk (open, nk-ig)
by Sakana Meijin Today at 2:01 am

Top posting users this week
Sakana Meijin

Yazu <3333

Kiru <3

Amber Nara

Risako Akara

Ciel "Pico" Duchamp

Hikari Namikaze <3

Angel

Ryou Kenshin

Xyxer

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

ambers domia scythe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Nara
Mercenary
Mercenary

Fame : 584
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Suiton
Clan : Nara
Clan Element : Shadow
Bloodline : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 12000
100%

PostSubject: ambers domia scythe   Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Name: Sorrow
Appearance: The weapon stands Eight feet tall from base to tip, the blade stretching out another three feet, curved downward. The snath is Solid black with silver engravings of odd symbols and fuinjutsu like seals spiraling up from bottom to top hiding three buttons set at about three-fourths of the way up the staff, positioned to leave a two inch opening between them where her thumb sets one above it and one on each side. The scythe blade Is a perfectly flawless silver with a a red blood design where the actual edge of the weapon is. There is a chain connecting the blade to a heavy chain ball approximately the size of a kick ball with Sharp 1 inch spikes every 3/4 of an inch with 20 feet of slack for her to maneuver the weapon.As for weights, the scythe itself weighs around seventeen pounds, with the ball weighing about fifteen. The unwieldy metal weapon keeps it's weight lower then expected by use of the semi hollow snath and the odd material the weapon seems to be made of, which upon study will look at first glance to be steel, but careful study will find to be nothing ever seen before.  

Backstory:

The Liars Knife

There was once a sad child cold and alone in this world named Sarah Rowe. She was born of strange circumstance and lived her live in a forced solitude caused by an evil curse. Her parents, prominent magic users within the small town they lived in were approached by a voodoo priestess one night in the middle of a Terrible snowstorm. The woman asked for sanctuary for the night in exchange for a bit of her magic but the headstrong witch and warloc cast her back into the cold, spitting at her feet and speaking of her magic as if it were evil. When they awoke the next morning they found the priestess lying dead in the snow outside their home holding a small hay doll and surrounded by strange symbols drawn into the frozen ground around her. They returned to their home to find their daughter missing and called for the council of witches to hunt down those with the power to do this.

The poor child was safe in her room when they lit the torches, watching from the window and wondering why her parents failed to notice her right in front of them. The spell had made her like a whisp among the mortal world, living but unable to be seen or touched by man or woman for the rest of her life. From her incorporeal state she watched the wars rage. Witches Murdered Priests mercilessly stopping only to catch their breath between spells, or to fall dead to the power of their enemies magic and in the end none survived. The child lived on for twenty years in fear and loneliness barely eating and never sleeping except to have nightmares of the events she witnessed until finally she took her own life. her spirit was thankful to finally be free until she found the great goddess had another plan for her. Her soul was placed in a small dagger that was passed through generations where she watched silently as man destroyed itself and bred horrible hatred until the night she was picked up by a young teen seeking release. As the girl opened her veins sobbing over the misguided murder of her sister the two both left this world to be gifted by the goddess above to a worthy wielder who would understand their struggles. These three souls became the weapons prophesied, the soul blades. Sorrow found it's way into amber's hands as a gift of fate. Divine intervention by the goddess of all brought a vision to Amber of the true weight of her purpose. It was a weapon of great strength, a memory of the demon she once was, and after the cleansing of the evil force known as the omega, she found in this domia scythe a resolve strong enough to resist the dark tempation that brought her history to pass.

The twins Justice and hatred.

It is said before they were revived as soul blades the two sisters found everything to be a competition against the other. One day they met a man with green eyes and a warm smile and vowed to win his heart. The spirit of hatred poisoned her sister hoping it would finally give her the edge over her younger sister. She died in the night. The next day The living sister approached her love explaining to him her feelings and her actions to win his heart but he was so disgusted that he sent her away. She was afflicted with a terrible grief that she had been beaten even from beyond the grave. Slowly her feelings faded and as she got over the man with the green eyes, and then she realized the reality of what she had done. They say she went crazy with grief and finally began to feel that same hatred, but this time in herself. As the fire of her hatred burned she drew from her side the dagger her sister had carried and took her own life, breaking under the weight of her anger and letting out a cry to the heavens begging for forgiveness to her sister. The blade drew no blood, but instead seemed to absorb her essence, shriveling her body until it turned to dust. In the afterlife they continued their fued, Hatred to hide the change of heart that caused her suicide and Justice to forget her final words, a prayer that she would attain justice in her sister's eternal torment.The dagger That claimed the child of hatred's life is known today as the Scythe of sorrow.

The scythe of Sorrow.

The embodiment of cruelty is said to course through the wielder of this blade. It offers the wielder the strength of the world's pain but likewise afflicts the user with the combined pain of the entire world, driving the owner to madness or death. Her story is simple and sad, next I bring the tale of the liars Knife.

Health: 100
Sharpness: 100(scythe blade)/ 100 (spiked ball)
Special Abilities: can be stored as a design on her hair clip and summoned at will(speed= 100 may not be summoned within the space currently inhabited by something cost =50ap)summoning the scythe of sorrow(unless amber directly chooses not to) causes the weapon to cry out with a horrific blood curdling scream that can he heard across the battlefield. This scream does nothing but be kind of loud and scary.

Price: 10k
Character Specific: y amber
Bonus Requirements:

Demon of Chance

Current Stat Points:

Health:10
Chakra:50
Stamina:23
Speed:50
Strength:2

Last edited by Cutie Pie Nomo <3 ❥ on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 119
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%

PostSubject: Re: ambers domia scythe   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Before this will be graded, I request that you put it in the proper format.

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Nara
Mercenary
Mercenary

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: ambers domia scythe   Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:09 am

it was! the color codes just got screwed up i think. fixed it

Demon of Chance

Current Stat Points:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazu <3333
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 18
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Earth Water Lightnng Fire
Clan : Tau, Uchiha
Bloodline : EGF, 3TSharingan
Ryo : 750
100%

PostSubject: Re: ambers domia scythe   Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:04 am

Hello, ok as it stands you have a 100 sharpness 100 health scythe, the ball is just flavor as you have not included it as an additional special ability of the weapon and it doesn't have a dedicated sharpness or health.  Also i see alot of alluding towards weird things that this weapon might do including, but not limited to poison, and essence stealing.  The app as it stands now would not have any of those abilities those are just story line fluff with no actual benefit in game.  If that is how you want to app it that is fine but of you want poison and essence stealing or anything else it needs to be a special ability with a power and ap cost.

you cannot have the speed of the clip be RT unfortunately since it is inanimate and doesnt have its own rt and cannot function off of yours you will need to place a number there and its going to need an ap cost relevant to that speed, also if you keep the hairclip ability you need to state "any occupied space"  this has to include everything living and non living. It doesnt phase so doesnt pass through objects.

it would seem to me that this weapon is 3 different weapons in one,  if that is the case each separate version of the weapon would need to be its own special ability otherwise it is not usable in how you intend as you have to pay for the sharpness and health on each separate weapon incarnation.  Or as an alternative option you can app 3 different weapons that have the "snaps together" special ability allowing you your swiss army scythe.

Yazu of the Mist
Blood on My Hands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Nara
Mercenary
Mercenary

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: ambers domia scythe   Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 am

ok. so any additional effects the weapon has other then summoning would be apped in the awakened version of the weapon later ( this is the base version of the first incarnation of the weapon) ill add sharpness for the ball if needed but since ive been here weapon sharpness has simply been "any sharp part of the weapon is x sharpness) so this is a new thing to hear. as for a snap together idea it is one single weapon. there isn't a part of the weapon that is disconnected from the whole. 
to further explain the way a domia scythe works think of it like a huge kasuraigama with a semi hollow snath. there are essencially 2 parts. a blade and ball portion and a staff. for the purpose of explaining the weapon think of the snath as a shieth. there is a length of chain that connects the blade to the ball and runs through the staff portion of the weapon. at standard it works exactly like a huge kasurai gama with the scythe blade being generally always connected to the staff like "shieth". 
i set the transference at rt not because the weapon would move at RT as much as because the characters reaction speed is the speed at which the transference would be able to be activated( She'd have to think about summoning or desummoning and at that speed it would happen) but if you'd like it capped is 100 for 20ap alright? as for occupied space sure. i didnt think it important for inanimates specifically that it could cut through but ill add that np. 

so i'll ask it to be judged as a kasurai gama. the disconection is more specifically part of the creation not really a special effect but if that's an issue i can settle for the primary iteration of the weapon to not disconnect if need be, which makes it fall more directly into the realm of a huge kasurai gama. if that's acceptable i'll make the edits as i understand them to be needed and all is good otherwise lemme know.

Demon of Chance

Current Stat Points:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazu <3333
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: ambers domia scythe   Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:25 am

ok, after some thought we can grade this like a kusari gama on a larger scale.  Here is what im gonna ask you to do(and the edit will require some work)  i want the scythe to have its own paid sharpness and then the blade link chain and the morningstar head will have a combined sharpness that is separate, this is mostly just for pricing as choosing a weapon like this simply just seems like you are trying to get the highest amount of weapons for the cheapest price.  if you want 100 sharpness on the scythe head it will be 4kand 100 on the ball and chain another 4k.

Now a kusari gama does not automatically get retractable chains when they are crafted so that will have to be a special ability otherwise you will have to carry around your 7 meter bladed chain. If you go this route the mechanism that retracts the weapon will need a speed to retract with and therefore an ap cost, since knowing you it wont be under 50.

Now last thing to address i need weights for all of the pieces involved as this is an extremely unwieldy weapon.  Therefore, you will have to explain in the description that if the ball is tossed at an enemy it will work like a thrown weapon and will apply sharpness booster but moving the chain mid flight to tag an enemy will not get sharpness booster, you will only get it if you are using the chain like a garrote.  

for now I would like you to leave off the other abilities or at least the descriptions until you do their "awakening" this is to avoid confusion for the poor souls who you are fighting and us poor souls who are grading.

im gathering you are trying to avoid more than one ability since you don't have the weaponry spec yet if you decide to go with the summoning hairclip ability over the retractable chain 100 speed would be an s rank level ability so more like 50ap to summon.

Yazu of the Mist
Blood on My Hands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Nara
Mercenary
Mercenary

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: ambers domia scythe   Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:57 am

i seem to have been unclear about a couple of things. Let me begin by clearing those up. chain isnt bladed. I think the misunderstanding came form saying there was a chain and then talking about the spikes on the mace ball. other misunderstanding was in the buttons. the buttons do nothing but release or lock their respective mechanisms. chain is not automatically moved at any point. I have to physically get an unlocked side into palce to lock it again, whether it be by pulling the chain until the end meets the snath or via spinning the weapon with enough force and long enough that it propells the once locked end out, causing the chain to extend from the snath until the opposite side then meets the snath.

if that eases the worries of the buttons needing to be an ability then excelent. otherwise i suppose i'll revisit next response ^^

meeting each section in order:

a)yea sure.
b)responded to in the clarification
c)for weights, yea sure. Scythe is made of a super light but sturdy material, but apparently I didnt put that in the description XD adding weights and that description after i post this. which portion can be used how is described almost exactly as you described in the second paragraph. will point out sharpness booster for ranged portion at your request.
d)yep not a problem, it was all flavor but i can see where that could be frusterating
e) sounds good to me. 100 spe 50 ap it is.

Demon of Chance

Current Stat Points:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Nara
Mercenary
Mercenary

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: ambers domia scythe   Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:17 am

alright. all edits made as asked i believe, double check to make sure i havent missed anything and let me know about the ability. Didnt edit anything about alternate powers of the weapon specifically because no additional effects in the back story reffer to sorrow. The back story is the creation of sorrow, and the other 2 soul blades within my personal story(other 2 not on board) and how the history of the three allowed the scythe of sorrow to be made. the only suggested effect that actually refers to sorrow in the back story is "wielder the strength of the world's pain but likewise afflicts the user with the combined pain of the entire world" i believe the first portion of the quote is vague enough to be clear it isn't an actual effect or ability as much as lore passed down about the weapon and the second solely sounds like a really bad thing for me the wielder so i assume those are fine? If u dont think so i can remove them but cd wise that is a really big part of the weapon.

what i mean there is that soul blades aflict the user with the emotion or feeling of their name. In sorrows case it causes her to literally feel a sense of heaviness and dread caused by the horrors and pains of the world. It is an ever present reminder of the murders she has done and that while she didn't feel remorse for those she killed before, it is an ever present forced reminder of how horible she once was.

Demon of Chance

Current Stat Points:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazu <3333
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: ambers domia scythe   Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Ok So I apologize, because I didn't state it clear enough in my last request but the whole Button trigger hook toss mechanism thing would have to be considered an ability. I thought it was implied when referring to the retractable chain. But the chain is fine it's the device that lets you kit out the weapon in different ways that needed the work

Yazu of the Mist
Blood on My Hands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Nara
Mercenary
Mercenary

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: ambers domia scythe   Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:45 pm

ok. i just wasn't sure if u were saying the buttons werent ok or if it was under the assumption that the chains have an automatic function.

Demon of Chance

Current Stat Points:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ambers domia scythe   

Back to top Go down