HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 267 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 72 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 420
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» Réinitialiser
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Yesterday at 11:36 pm

» The Calm (Mors, Fenrir, Jinzu, Jason, Kisuke)
by Uchiha Kisuke Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» A Favor From Everyones Favorite Magical Girl (pnk)
by Faith Akari <3 Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Training and Missions
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Yesterday at 10:45 pm

» We have much to discuss
by Mo-ri Jin Yesterday at 10:39 pm

» After the fire (P,NK,Tamaki)
by Sanae Yesterday at 10:39 pm

» Water Anyone? (Private, Kotetsu, Kenshin, NK)
by Kotetsu Yesterday at 10:20 pm

» Feather Strike
by Tsume Chokyoshi Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» The Solution IO, Komon
by Komon Hyuuga <3 Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Eight Trigrams: Nail Bomb
by Komon Hyuuga <3 Yesterday at 10:02 pm

Top posting users this week
Valen Akari

Cole

Kotetsu

Hikari Namikaze <3

Sanae

Naoki Gekou

Sakana Meijin

Orokana <3 <3

Tsume Chokyoshi

Kozai

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The Journey Begins[Travel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice <3
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B

Fame : 45
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth, Water
Clan : Nara
Bloodline : -
Ryo : 1100
100%

PostSubject: The Journey Begins[Travel]   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:55 am

Well, it wasn't exactly the trip she had in mind, but Alice's visit to Hoshi was at least a little worth her while. She managed to get sensitive information on Kumo and a few thousand ryo. Not too shabby if she said so herself. However, it was finally time to leave and meet up with her other cohorts. At least, that's what that bastard Kazuo 'ordered' her to do. The only problem with that was Alice wasn't very good with taking orders, especially if they came from a self-proclaimed leader over a damn telepathy seal. That guy seriously had some fucking nerve. 

Still unsure where exactly she was going from here, Alice headed out towards Earth country. It really didn't matter where her destination was, the fastest route to both Kumogakure and the Land of Iron was through Earth. Worst case scenario, she gets to the other side of the Earth Country and decides to go to the Fire Country instead. It was about the same distance as the Land of Iron anyway. It really was such a drag, having to walk everywhere like this. It was a drag traveling alone, it was a drag having to leave Hoshigakure so suddenly, it was a drag that she still had to climb some enormous mountain when she got there just so she could put this self-proclaimed leader in his place. Really, what on earth was she doing?

Well, right now, she was just walking. Walking and walking and walking. Walking on long roads, walking over and through hills, sometimes walking on rivers just because she was bored and needed something to do to keep herself occupied on this terribly long journey. At one point she even began counting random things. She managed to get all the way up to 2,054 rocks before she got bored of that and started something new. 

Now she was twirling a single kunai around her index finger using the hole at the end of the handle before throwing it up in the air and catching it again. She was seriously going to run out of things to do in order to keep her sane on this long ass journey.

'How annoying. Why am I even listening to this bastard? I think when I finally get there I might just have to put him in his place. Wait, I can just talk to him right now!!'

Catching the kunai a final time and swiftly tucking it back into her weapons pouch, Alice touched the telepathy seal behind her ear, connecting it to Kazuo. 'Oi! Kazzzuoooo~ Are you thereeee? Why'd you have to chose somewhere soooo far away from Lightning AND Hoshi? I mean come on, do you have any idea how far this walk is? The least you could have done was send someone to accompany me. A cute, helpless girl traveling the roads from Haven to Lightning country all on her own, anything could happen you know. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm on my way and I have sensitive information about Kumogakure and their forces. I don't want to share the information until we are face to face. That's all. I'm cutting the line now.'

*Click* The telepathic link was cut off immediately. It was perfect timing too; Alice had finally reached the opposite end of Earth Country. It was a stones throw to the Land of Iron from here and that dreadful mountain. Alice could already see that damned monstrosity in the distance. It truly looked like and ancient behemoth frozen in time, it's three gaping maws still open as it roars in rebellion. What an incredible and humbling sight to behold.

[exit]
WC: 608
Travel to Earth Country

1,000 - 700(70spd) = 300
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 43
Home Village :
  • Cloud