HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
62%
 62% [ 250 ]
Word of mouth
18%
 18% [ 71 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 59 ]
Total Votes : 401
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Akihana Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» A night at the inn
by Shiroi Shinzo Today at 6:46 pm

» Akemi's Stats
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Today at 6:29 pm

» The Calm (Mors, Fenrir, Jinzu, Jason, Kisuke)
by #superSkrull Today at 4:50 pm

» Ayyy
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 4:28 pm

» talkisu
by Sakana Meijin Today at 3:39 pm

» The Start of A Legend (Kibbles, IO)
by Sakana Meijin Today at 1:49 pm

» Xeno Hyuuga
by Xenotale11 Today at 1:19 pm

» Drown the Vanishing Thunder God (Xy, Rits, Kots)
by Kaguya Kotsuzui Today at 12:55 pm

» Touch Explosive
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Today at 11:39 am

» The Beauty, the Beast and the War-drobe
by Kozai Today at 11:28 am

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Mu-jin Park

Sakana Meijin

Tamaki

Akemi Hiyu <3

Kozai

Valen Akari

Ren

Kyousuke Snow <3

Orokana <3 <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

A new Site Admin/Owner?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fenn
ANBU
ANBU

Fame : -3
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Earth,Darkness
Ryo : 13900
25%

PostSubject: A new Site Admin/Owner?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:14 am

So, Back when Lost was asking for people who should get the site , I suggested Aki. It seems that I made a mistake with that Suggestion due to many , Many things.

So firstly I wish to Appologize to the site as well as Aki, it was a huge responsiblity, and one that it seems, Aki has gotten to busy for, now the other Suggestion I had, was Naoki, but again you are talking about another person often Busy with RL.

So I wish to make this thread as a Oppertunity for people to voice their opinion on who they think should be Nominated for the spot, someone who wont let power go to their head, can be a decision maker when needed, but often level headed enough to hear things out.

Someone who has the time, and drive to be the Site Admin/Owner. Please make your Suggestion and reasoning behind it. Even if it is Aki or Even Viper, Just a Reason behind the Suggestion is all I ask for.

I make this not to Incite any chaos or decent, although I jokingly said otherwise in the CB, I am making this so that the Site gets to voice who they wish to see in charge, and see if maybe, they like the site under that persons rule.

FYI this is a Nomination thread not a Voting thread, with enough Nomniee's I plan on making a Poll of the Nominee's for Voting on

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazu <3333
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 27
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Earth Water Lightnng Fire
Clan : Tau, Uchiha
Bloodline : EGF, 3TSharingan
Ryo : 750
100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Site Admin/Owner?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:35 am

Really excellent way of showing your appreciation for being taken off the Ban list Fenn. This must warm people's heart to know that you could return a favor to someone who has been kind to you in such a caring and thoughtful way.

I think this is exactly what the site doesn't need right now and your power play to get nominated as site owner will be noted and remembered. That is all I will say please continue with your oh so interesting topic.

Yazu of the Mist
Blood on My Hands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 140
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Site Admin/Owner?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:38 am

Aki has been on a week-ish hiatus. Quick, flip it into overdrive and declare a new site admin.

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takeo
Lord
Lord

Fame : 273
Home Village :
  • Volcano

Element(s) : Face
Clan : Tadashi Club
Bloodline : Champion
Ryo : 25100
100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Site Admin/Owner?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:40 am

Hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenn
ANBU
ANBU

Fame : -3
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Earth,Darkness
Ryo : 13900
25%

PostSubject: Re: A new Site Admin/Owner?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:46 am

I am in no way trying to be Admin, I do not want it, Nor do I have time, drive or ambition for it.

And between what I have had some Mods tell me, as well as what i have over heard from Members of the site, yes this is what is needed, and Aki has been busy with RL for much longer then a Week, so yea that doesnt hold any water.

And as for being removed from the Ban list, that was before Aki was made Admin, that was while Viper and Co were still around, and as for appreciation, I have already shown it time and again, and this could be seen as Appreciation as well, cause it would be removing the stress of running a site from Aki.

So all in all, Yea this Site could actually use a new Admin. For the sake of both the Site as well as Aki herself.

So instead of trying to turn this thread into you reading far more into it then what it is meant for, try actually using this thread what it is meant for, or PM me if you have any issues

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazu <3333
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 27
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Earth Water Lightnng Fire
Clan : Tau, Uchiha
Bloodline : EGF, 3TSharingan
Ryo : 750
100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Site Admin/Owner?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:56 am

Ok so how about this, instead of using this time where there is no site admin available to make countless numbers of "Bash Aki" or "Replace Aki" threads that so many people are excited to make. You could be doing something constructive with your time, learn a new hobby, or actually getting good at rp.  If Aki is deemed unreasonable it won't be you all who make that decision, it will be Lost, and despite what you may think membership opinion may play a factor but I can almost guarantee it's not the biggest factor.

I'm done please continue with your popularity contest.

Yazu of the Mist
Blood on My Hands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Tekiatsu <3
Queensguard
Queensguard

Fame : 18
Home Village :
  • Cloud
  • Star

Element(s) : Water, Wind, Lightning
Clan : Tekiatsu
Clan Element : Cloud
Bloodline : Kumonikutai
Ryo : 21000
100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Site Admin/Owner?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:57 am

Honestly, I think it was unfair to go after Akihana just because she was given the keys to the site.  I understand there are some serious concern with recent actions, but there is a certain status to be expected with the admin of the site... anything that goes wrong or people don't like, will blame the admin.

Aki was always the nice mod, the person who came in to diffuse situation, who tried to protect the new players and young characters, and being made admin, while admirable, made it impossible for her to keep her character story, and in fact she had to deal with the sludge of the site.

I've been an admin before.... I hated it.  An admin who is like usually means that the site is failing, and very rarely have I seen a beloved admin with a site lasting more than a couple of years.

The admin of the site needs to be one who can stand firm and take the abuse.  This is a true thankless job.  Players are whining entitled brats, they all want what makes them happy.  This is the sad truth.

That said... I think it should be a personal choice of who wishes to even be considered for admin.  I wouldn't want to nominate someone who wouldn't want it.

Demons run, when a good man goes to war.

Quick Reference Stats:

Arashi's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aryll Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 99
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Suiton
Clan : Hyuuga
Bloodline : Byakugan
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Site Admin/Owner?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Lost asked that this topic be locked, as it's causing nothing but fighting and instability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Site Admin/Owner?   

Back to top Go down

A new Site Admin/Owner?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Suggestions-
Jump to: