HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 278 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 74 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 63 ]
Total Votes : 436
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» Roys Genin Exam
by Xyxer Today at 3:53 pm

» 'You must specify a subject for your message' IO.
by Gin Kouen Today at 3:24 pm

» Step Into the Arena
by Orokana <3 <3 Today at 2:59 pm

» Svalinn
by Fenrir <3 Today at 2:58 pm

» Teaching the new guy (p, Grim)
by LordGrim Today at 2:35 pm

» Holiday Event Claim Topic
by gamerebel Today at 2:14 pm

» Royal Emissary (M, Thorfinn)
by Cole Today at 2:14 pm

» The arts of heart. (Xubs,p)
by Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo Today at 1:49 pm

» Time to Actually Train (Valen)
by Gin Kouen Today at 1:31 pm

» NPC/Battlemod
by Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo Today at 1:19 pm

Top posting users this week
Takeo

Aryll Hyuuga

Risako Akara

Orokana <3 <3

Thorfinn

Sanae

Kyson <3

Kotetsu

Gin Kouen

Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Paper Work and Appointments [IO, NK]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Risako Akara
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 170
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%

PostSubject: Paper Work and Appointments [IO, NK]   Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:12 am

Sitting outside of the Hokage's office where the assistant normally was, Risako was busy filing away papers. On her desk was a form filled out by someone who had wished to see the standing Hokage, and the time for the appointment was coming soon, but the Hokage was busy. Seeing as she was on duty, her outfit consisted of her regular ol' Jounin outfit. A black pair of pants, a black shirt with rolled up sleeves, and a flak jacket. Her sword was laid across the desk, within arms reach. With a sharp exhale, a tuft of raven black hair was blown from her face while she began to fill out various forms. A mindless task in all honesty, but one the council required for... Reasons? She wasn't exactly filled in on anything besides that it needed to be done. 

A small seed had been planted in her mind, a thought based on her own observations. The thought that Konoha was on a decline, and the blame fell fully on the shoulders of that "group" that thought they could reign in over the title of Kage. If she had her why, by intervention or force, the title of Hokage would once again have a meaning to it. For now, as Jounin and Deputy Kage, she would instead be content with biding her time.

Her silver gaze lifted from her papers as she heard the sound of the door opening.

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.

Last edited by Risako Akara on Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Celeste Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fame : -10
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire
Clan : Uchiha
Clan Element : Fire
Bloodline : Sharingan
Ryo : 900
100%

PostSubject: Re: Paper Work and Appointments [IO, NK]   Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:48 am

It had been weeks....No, months. It had seemed like such a short time since she had been affected by Ita Uchiha's, Visual Genjutsu and revealed the full power of the Uchiha Clan. Some would say that the true knowledge of the Uchiha Clan was something you should be proud of, but Celeste felt as if it was only a burden that was put on her shoulders. Something that she would have to lock deep away in hopes that none of the other Uchiha besides Ita and herself knew about it. The Mangekyo Sharigan was a powerful ability that no Uchiha should know of due to the extremities it took to awaken it. As she walked towards the place she had been summoned. Images of a Uchiha Massacre and Ita killing her kept rolling over and over in her head. What had she done to deserve pain as such? No longer was she the nimble and manipulative little girl that graced the village of Konoha with her presence. She had changed, not physically, but mentally. Having seen and learned things that no one her age should know or feel. Tears would try to make their way from her eyes, but she would hold them back. Something she had been doing for far too long.

Time had seemed to pass far quicker as she pandered in her mind. Having already arrived at her destination of the Hokage Building. She would wonder why she had actually been summoned. Did someone know of her encounter with Ita Uchiha? Was she going to be exiled from the village? Was she going to be forced into a Agni Kai with the clan's head? The thoughts would roll over with no end as she parted open the double doors made of glass. The building was quite empty to say the least. Besides a single woman sitting at a small desk near the door and a few janitors sweeping dust from the floors, it looked like a regular old house. As she walked towards the woman's desk. Assuming that she was an assistant of some sort. The woman would see her, peeking up as she would say "Oh! You must be Celeste Uchiha! You've been summoned up above by our Deputy Hokage. You can make your way up by following the stairs." Said the lady as she pointed towards a flight of stairs that led towards a single door.

Following the pointing of the woman. Celeste would find herself walking up the flight of stairs and to a single door where she would come to open it. As she open the door, she would see a woman sitting at the desk handling paper work. This must've been the real assistant? Trying to look presentable for her encounter with the Deputy Hokage. Celeste would straighten her body and say "I've been summoned by the Deputy Hokage. Where can I find him or her?" Asked the little girl as she stared at the woman. Truth be told, she didn't know what was going on in the village. Their Hokage, Kurisu Ametsuchi along with many other shinobi had disappeared from the world and left quite a mark. The Uchiha Clan head Viper Uchiha himself having been one of them. So both the Uchiha and Konoha was quite in disarray. A new Hokage would have to be appointed soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Paper Work and Appointments [IO, NK]   Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:54 am

With a brusque "Mornin'," Risako would turn around with one last scroll in her hand. Eyeing Celest up and down, she stood up and placed her hand on the back of the Hokage chair and gave it a little shove under the desk. With a step or two, she was positioned to the side of the desk with her hip leaning into it. "I trust the genin exam went somewhat smoothly?" Pursing her lips, she would open her mouth to speak once more before Celeste could reply, this time changing her tone to seem a bit more hopeful, "Actually, now that you're a genin what are your goals? Personal? Career based? What drives you to work for the village?" As she spoke she crossed her arms.

While she wasn't instructed entirely on the process (after all, her access to documents and secrets while higher than most shinobi in the village, was still blocked as far as the maximum security stuff went), our deputy Hokage new just a tiny bit about the Uchiha clan, and that the developments of the Sharingan could be some shady business. Her hope was to drive this girl down the right path. One that would hopefully fine tune her bloodline into a useful weapon for the village rather than some raving lunatic or something.

To Risako, this was about to become a somewhat common occurrence for those aspiring and rising Uchiha.

Risako's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Celeste Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Paper Work and Appointments [IO, NK]   Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:49 pm

The way the woman would reply, Celeste would assume that she was the Deputy Hokage. On the inside she would laugh, but on the outside she would keep her straight, poker face. It was quite pleasing to see the Deputy Hokage doing the work of the Hokage. Seeing as the lady seemed somewhat tolerable. Celeste would lean on the wooden threshold as the woman would begin to speak. "As smooth as they could be." Celeste would reply as she stared at the woman. She seemed rather basic. She looked more like a Jounin than someone who had been gifted with the position of Deputy Hokage. Maybe she wasn't quite accustomed due to having just gotten the job? The lady would begin to talk once more. Asking Celeste about her goals and a whole bunch of random things. What was the lady up to? From the sound of it, it seemed like she had gotten wind of what Ita had done to her. A shudder would move from the top of her head to her feet as she would begin to reply.

"My goals could be seeemed as quite high, but since you asked. I'm sure you've heard of the disappearance of the Uchiha's Clan Head and former Hokage, Viper Uchiha? The Uchiha Clan is quite in disarray due to the head of the clan along with his children having disappeared. Personally, I want to become the person that will lead my clan back to its greatness. To remove it from the funk that has slowly been taking it over, but of course I'm only the child of elder, so that position may or may not come to me seeing as a new head family must be chosen for the ordeal. My father may or may not receive the position of making his family the first family of the Uchiha Clan. And in order for me to somehow achieve the position of clan head. I will need to be of higher rank within the village. Which leads to the goal for my career. I want to become the Hokage and lead the village into both peace and tranquility more than it is currently. Most would say the Hokage position is a curse due to all the previous Hokage having quickly fallen. A prime example being the 1st through the 8th Hokage. I however don't believe in simple things such as the likes of curses. So I will do whatever it takes to achieve the mantle of Hokage and become the 11th." Said Celeste as she delivered her huge speech.

She would only stare at the woman. Her black eyes peering into those of the lady as she thought of what the woman would say in return.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Paper Work and Appointments [IO, NK]   Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:51 pm

She smiled at the mention of the exams going smoothly, that meant the administration was being performed correctly.

As the girl began to speak on her goals, Risako listened quite intently. The woman expected a short summary rather than a life story, however as Celeste continued to give quite the empowered little speech without droning on and on and on, Risako's eyes began to drift around the room, usually staring off into space while her ears paid fill attention. The girl knew of her clan's current status within the village and that led the Deputy Hokage to believe that maybe, just maybe, she would be able to serve as a spy. Well, not a spy. More like an hearing aid. A way to relay those background noises into the direct consciousness of the village. After all, Risako learned the way that it's better to cut the head off of the snake and deal with the body than to let it creep up on you.

"Okay. Quite the mountain to climb then, hm?" Whether or not the girl responded to that, the Fox Sage would lean off of the desk and take a step closer to the girl. "Then the first step is going to require your absolute cooperation, trust, and dedication to the village."

Taking another step towards Celeste, Risako's eyes would flit upwards and narrow in on Celeste's. Exhaling, the aura of the room would seem to darken, almost unnoticeable. Almost.

"Your clan is important to the village," she would ensure the young Uchiha, "and so any misdealings or acts of defiance towards the village or its interests are to be squashed immediately from within." An incredibly faint figure of a fox would appear on the desk, sitting upright, completely motionless.

With one final step towards Celeste, Risako would now be well within arms reach. Raising her nose ever so slightly so that she could look down at the girl, "I need you to report such activities directly to me or the Hokage. Consider this your primary task as a genin. Perform it well and you may very well find yourself qualified for promotion."

Placing an open palm on Celeste's forearm, Risako would place a seal on the girl. A small black marking would briefly show itself after her hand stopped making contact with Celeste's skin. The mark would disappear after a few seconds, and the jounin would be quick to inform her, "Keep this conversation between us, you don't want to find out what that mark is for." In reality the mark was nothing but chakra writing. It actually had no purpose but it was highly unlikely Celeste would be aware of that, seeing as only Risako knew it was there to give her leverage over the girl.

Smiling once again, she would turn and briskly trot back to her desk, the aura of the room going back to normal. "I trust you can keep it between us, you may take your leave unless you have any other requests," she would say as a hand gestured to the door.

Now this was all provided the girl allowed her to do these actions with no resistance. Hopefully things didn't have to get messy.

[Display of Power, Katakana no Fuin.]

Risako's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Celeste Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Paper Work and Appointments [IO, NK]   Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:26 am

"qualified for promotion."

Those three words were enough to ring a bell in Celeste's mind? Was the Deputy baiting her? Or was she hinting at something else that the young girl could wrap around her mind just yet? Whatever it was would still set Celeste quite off. Her sadness had been kicked out of her body and a warm glow would appear. A smile would appear on her face as the cocky girl would emerge once again. A simple mission it was indeed. Simply report things happening in her clan and she could be qualified to become a Chuunin. But then it would happen. A feeling as if her stomach was about to erupt would cause sadness to grow over her once again. The name Ita Uchiha would keep ringing. Should she reveal Ita Uchiha to the woman? If so, would she reveal it all? He was a problem for the village and would surely become a pain in the ass if Celeste didn't tell anyone about him. He was a powerful ninja and seemed to be one of the Uchiha that would be led off of the path of good.

She would come to fold her arms back up once again as her face would appear to be more serious. "There is something I need to tell you, but..." Celeste would look around making sure no one else was near that. Whispering, she would say "But lets go somewhere more secluded. This is something that shouldn't be known by everyone." Said Celeste as she stated desperately at the Deputy. Hoping that she would lead the way to a more secure and appropriate place.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Paper Work and Appointments [IO, NK]   Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:36 am

"Oh?" Somewhere more secluded? Sure. Risako snapped her hand to her desk, summoning Yu, her tiny totally not hellbent on massacre fox, and scooped him up like some weird puppy, before whispering orders into his ear. The animal ran out of the room, and for a few seconds of silence, Celeste and Risako would wait. Unless Celeste spoke up during that silence, then I guess the silence wouldn't be silence would it? 

With her right hand, she continued to fiddle with the scroll, glancing at it for the first time and realizing it had a small note attached that read: "Risako Akara." 

Surely, if it had her name on it, then it was her business right? Cracking open the seal on the scroll, she angled the parchment so that Celeste, but before she could read the contents, Yu came back with the all clear. Rolling the scroll up once again, Risako spoke to the girl once more. "He says the coast is clear, and that if you need to speak, then do so. Unfortunately our time is running up and I have other appointments."

Briefly she paused, before adding on "If you'd rather you can come back in later today and spill your heart out. Maybe over ice cream or some other frozen goodie."

Risako's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Celeste Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Paper Work and Appointments [IO, NK]   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:38 pm

Celeste would only stare at the lady as she would slowly realize what the Uchiha, Ita, had told her when she had awoke back in that house. Maybe she shouldn't tell the Deputy Hokage about those events. Nodding at the lady, she would say "I'll come back at another time then." With a saddened look on her face, she would leave the office and go about her business.

Exit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper Work and Appointments [IO, NK]   

Back to top Go down

Paper Work and Appointments [IO, NK]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Konohagakure :: Hokage Chambers-
Jump to: