Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

I've come to sleep with your Kages

+8
Hikari Namikaze
Damon
Mako Mitsurugi
Akabayashi Terumi
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nova Tsuba
Xyxer
Saku
12 posters
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

I've come to sleep with your Kages Empty I've come to sleep with your Kages

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:41 pm
A mass of sand shifted on the horizon. It would be plain to see for anyone with eyes in the city of Hoshigakure. As would have the battle that had taken place for the last hour or so. Maybe longer even, days, weeks, months? Who could be sure. The only fact was the outcome, the victory of the strongest human in the world. Sand cascaded down the hillside from which the battle had taken place. The mass of Shukaku having been shifted by some great force. It slid it's way down the hillside, eventually sliding to a halt outside of the walls of Hoshigakure.

The white haired man sat atop the beast's head. His breathing was shaky. His body felt heavy and ached with pain. Still the man was strong enough to slid down the beast to the ground. He staggered upon landing, though regained his balance. His left arm lay limp at his side. His right was holding onto the head of Shukaku, allowing himself to keep upright.

As he looked toward the gate of the city the man afforded himself a frown. Had the gates always been that far away? Maybe he'd just rest for a bit then enter a bit after.

The man decided this was the wise decision. He dropped down to the floor, resting his back against the unconscious beast's head.

A small wait couldn't hurt.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

I've come to sleep with your Kages Empty Re: I've come to sleep with your Kages

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:42 pm
+1
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:45 pm
+1 for being a bad ass
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 159

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:45 pm
A young boy stood at the gates watching for whatever reason possible. He didn't want to go home and he didn't want to do much of anything so here he was. With a young fox sat on his head he peered into the outer gates until his gaze was blocked by something massive. A ....what was that? The young boy looked up for a moment to see just what it was and could only imagine it was a summon until someone landed in front of it," Uh...What exactly is that?," were the first words that came out of the eleven year old's mouth as he waited for an answer.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:49 pm
Voided. You don't have contol of the bijuu.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:57 pm
-1 Trash mod
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 24970

Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:53 pm
[Well then, I'll be safely 'ignoring' the void for now. Seeing how it was pretty much proven in the chatbox that it's not actually legitimate. If a mod would like to try and dispute this feel free. But let's not turn Hoshi gate topics into a meme yeah?]

There was another being in the vicinity. Takeo's eyes drifted upward toward them. He paused, looking at them carefully. Truth be told he was slightly on guard. There was no telling when the beast would wake. There was also no telling what had changed during his time away from the city. Still, the boy that stood before him seemed familiar. Takeo might have met him before, though he couldn't place when or where. The boy had asked a question. An understandable one, Takeo didn't know much about the beast before it had announced itself beforehand anyway. "A beast of sand. One of the legendary nine." Was it nine? There might have been more, nine sounded about right. "I tracked it from Wind to Haven, and defeated it on the doorsteps of this city."

Even while wounded he had time for a dramatic boast, some things never changed. "I need a fuinjutsu expert. This beast cannot be allowed to roam freely. It'll bring destruction in it's wake." His eyes moved past the boy and toward the gates. "And a medic also would be useful." It was an afterthought, only the pain in his body reminding him of the fact he needed to seek out aid. "Alternatively, you could help me move the beast into the village. It'll be out for some time, I can seek out someone to seal it away if I get it inside."
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:02 pm
"Woaaah. Uh..Oh yeah. Right," the young boy almost flipped off track, but the males words were still heard. Waving his right hand he would signal a few guards to go get a medic and someone befitting the males request as he clapped his hands together to create enough shadows to grab hold of the beast. Whatever it was it was heavy as hell as he tried to slowly pull it into the village only to stop mid way," I think you may need someone stronger than me to pull this in but I got those guys to get a medic and that other thing you requested. Need anything else," if not then he would simply help the man where he could to get himself and the giant beastie in.

[Entrance for two then?]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:18 pm
Proved in cb lol. 
If your characters death need not be claimed when it's obvious, so does the capture of the bijuu. Which was not claimed. So, therefore you couldn't have it in this thread.

Nor was that topic approved.

Secondly, kazu if you aren't a hoshi nin don't let people in.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin