HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
62%
 62% [ 250 ]
Word of mouth
18%
 18% [ 71 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 59 ]
Total Votes : 401
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Akihana Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» A night at the inn
by Shiroi Shinzo Today at 12:46 am

» Akemi's Stats
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Today at 12:29 am

» The Calm (Mors, Fenrir, Jinzu, Jason, Kisuke)
by #superSkrull Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Ayyy
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» talkisu
by Sakana Meijin Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» The Start of A Legend (Kibbles, IO)
by Sakana Meijin Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» Xeno Hyuuga
by Xenotale11 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Drown the Vanishing Thunder God (Xy, Rits, Kots)
by Kaguya Kotsuzui Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Touch Explosive
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» The Beauty, the Beast and the War-drobe
by Kozai Yesterday at 5:28 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Mu-jin Park

Sakana Meijin

Tamaki

Akemi Hiyu <3

Kozai

Valen Akari

Ren

Kyousuke Snow <3

Orokana <3 <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

My V7 Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ari
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 17
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Raiton
Clan : Hiyu
Bloodline : Tai no Hengen
Ryo : 3340
100%

PostSubject: My V7 Suggestion   Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:57 am

I've originally put this in the V7 suggestions thread but I feel it will mostly be ignored/overlooked there.

Cutting out the general idea of "Speed" is a primary focus of the following suggestion. Making speed variable depending on the actions you're using.

Cutting things down to three stats for V7 would actually be best imo, while decreasing total stats to... say, 220.

Major Stats-
Vitality: Responsible for Physical Resistance checks (Blunt, Sharp, Chakra, Poison), major boost to AP, minor boost to running speed.

Physicality: Responsible for Physical power, speed relating to punching/kicking, throwing and swinging weaponry, minor boost to running speed. Resistance against certain attacks such as being crushed/etc.
Taijutsu/Weaponry technique Physicality requirements: E-Ranks = 10, D-Ranks = 20, C-Ranks = 30, B-Ranks = 40, A-Ranks = 50, S-Ranks = 60.

Chakra: Responsible for Jutsu power, speed relating to handsigns, Jutsu manifestation and AP regeneration, minor boost to AP. Resistance against certain attacks such as Genjutsu/etc.
Ninjutsu/Medical/Genjutsu/SpaceTime technique Chakra requirements: E-Ranks = 10, D-Ranks = 20, C-Ranks = 30, B-Ranks = 40, A-Ranks = 50, S-Ranks = 60.

Substats-
Reaction Time: Equivalent to your total stat points as a representation of experience. If anything falls beneath your RT you may react to it, the difference in speed between what you're reacting to compared with the action's speed of which you take will determine the outcome. Reaction Time cannot be directly boosted.

Reaction Speed: To successfully avoid attacks you must take an action of similar speed. When in melee range you can at most have -10 speed with your reaction to be successful (although it is still not guaranteed). For every twenty meters this number is (negatively) increased by 5.
(Jack throws a kunai at Jill from twenty meters away, Jill now only requires to move at -15 of the kunai's speed in order to successfully react to it, instead of -10.)
After 100 meters the bonus to Reaction Speed stops increasing.

Running Speed: The average of all three major stats, +50% of Vitality and Physicality. Running speed cannot be boosted by any outside sources.
Sprinting Speed: Your running speed +50%. Sprinting speed cannot be boosted by any outside sources and requires a build up of momentum over one post.

Physical Resistance Checks: Damage values equal to your Vitality or above can be immediately fatal, 5 beneath requires immediate medical attention as they're capable of causing mortal wounds, 10 beneath breaks bones and severs limbs, 15 beneath causes fractures and organ damage, 20 beneath are normally superficial. These values may change depending on where you're struck (eyeballs can't resist a sword's tip forcing its way through to your brain).

AP: Vitality grants +10 AP for every point, Chakra grants +5 AP for every point. AP cannot be boosted by any outside sources besides rank and training. AP may be trained up to twice its original value incorporating missions and standard wordcount.

AP Regeneration: For every 10 Chakra you regenerate +2AP per post regardless of your actions. +4AP if you're not activating any techniques, +6AP if you're resting.

Punch/Kick/Swing/Throwing Speed: The average of your Physicality and Reaction Time.

Handseal and Jutsu Manifestation Speed: The average of your Chakra and Reaction Time.

Ninja Rank-
Grants +100 AP per rank above Academy Student, technique allowances from V6 remain the same.

Boosters-
Bloodline stat boosters will all be considered passive and will allow up to +10 for a single major stat or +5 for two.

Item stat boosters will all be considered passive and will allow up to +10 for a single major stat or +5 for two. If an item exceeds this limit the excess will be refunded and the item reworked.

Skills will no longer provide any sort of stat boosts.

Substats cannot be directly boosted by anything and rely on the major stats as intended.

Any equipment or skills that are no longer viable because of these changes will be refunded, or if the creator wishes, reworked.

Taijutsu (temporary) boosters now solely affect Physicality (which in turn affects related substats), values changed as follows:
E-Rank = +10, D-Rank = +20, C-Rank = +30, B-Rank = +40, A-Rank = +50, S-Rank = +60.

Active booster techniques allow two major stats to be boosted equally still, values changed as follows:
E-Rank = +10, D-Rank = +20, C-Rank = +30, B-Rank = +40, A-Rank = +50, S-Rank = +60.
(To be clear, the + from each of these ranks is applied to two separate major stats, so two sets of +10 from an E-Rank booster, etc.)

Last edited by Ari on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:14 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 140
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%

PostSubject: Re: My V7 Suggestion   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:02 am

I'd like to see this implemented to some extent.

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi Hiyu <3
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Hiyu Clan
Bloodline : Bodily Transformation
Ryo : 5800
100%

PostSubject: Re: My V7 Suggestion   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:07 am

Okay, I think I've woken up a lil' bit now.

The number one problem with this system:

I suck at wording my thoughts, but I'll give it a try. Lets do it, so the physical stat is for Tai/Wep, right? And the chakra is for all the chakra-based specs (CBA to list them all). This system basically encourages less diversity than the current system. All tai/wep-mains will probs go max Physicality/Vitality with all the left over stats going into Chakra. While all the chakra-based spec mains will go max Vitality/Chakra with all the left over bits going into physicality. 

A system like this means that there will only be about two viable build paths to head to. Leading to far less diversity than what we have in v6 currently.

Just my sleepy-ass two cents.

Please remember to down vote me! <3
Me&Xy IRL:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: My V7 Suggestion   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:09 am

20 points in Chakra or 20 points in Physicality? You want to die?

Don't forget you have to resist other things like Genjutsu with Chakra, or being crushed/bound with Physicality.

Click to show Ari's Current Appearance:

Current/Transformed Height: 4'7
Real Height: 5'11 feet
Weight: 67 kilograms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi Hiyu <3
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: My V7 Suggestion   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:13 am

Quote :
 Physicality: Responsible for Physical power, speed relating to punching/kicking, throwing and swinging weaponry, minor boost to running speed.

A nin-main doesn't have any need for punching/kicking speed.

Quote :
Chakra: Responsible for Jutsu power, speed relating to handsigns, Jutsu manifestation and AP regeneration, minor boost to AP.

If you're a tai-main and are going max Vitality/Physicality, it means your running speed will already be faster than everyone else p. much. Which means that you will be able to outrun most people, eliminating the range-issue. Also they can chuck stuff really far and fast with max physicality, so range wouldn't be an issue.

Me&Xy IRL:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: My V7 Suggestion   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:18 am

A Tai main still needs to resist certain attacks from opponents using Chakra and vice versa for Nin users resisting attacks through the use of Physicality.

Also your running speed at most will be 40 more than someone with minimum Physicality, but running isn't an attack and only gets you in range assuming you aren't killed before then with your 20 Chakra.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi Hiyu <3
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: My V7 Suggestion   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:26 am

Lolwut.

I refresh the page and suddenly there are new rules added onto the thread, that confuses me. With those new rules you just added in, I could see this working. One thing which will get tedious though is that after each booster, you'd have to recalculate nearly every stat using averages and all that malarky. I could see that possibly getting pretty annoying.

Me&Xy IRL:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: My V7 Suggestion   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:29 am

Akemi Hiyu <3 wrote:
Lolwut.

I refresh the page and suddenly there are new rules added onto the thread, that confuses me. With those new rules you just added in, I could see this working. One thing which will get tedious though is that after each booster, you'd have to recalculate nearly every stat using averages and all that malarky. I could see that possibly getting pretty annoying.

Yes, I took criticism and added some rules in... Cos I'm listening to you and you're helping me improve the system.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi Hiyu <3
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: My V7 Suggestion   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:32 am

+1

I appreciate your willingness to adhere to my drowsy requests.

Me&Xy IRL:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: My V7 Suggestion   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:36 am

Also, boosters always require you to recalculate averages, among other things, even in V6.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My V7 Suggestion   

Back to top Go down

My V7 Suggestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next