Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

A hope for a new future (O, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A hope for a new future (O, NK)

Fri May 04, 2018 3:26 am
"To the common folk we are ruthless assassins, monsters… demons, to our clients we are mercenaries that will do anything if the price is right, and to our villages we are weapons to be sold to the highest bidder. There is nothing honourable about what we do, we would just as soon slit the throats of the very people that we had once defended if we were given the mission to do so.” 

Listening Daniel remained calm. But still expressed respect.

“I will not be granting you entrance into Hoshigakure, because despite everything you just said I know you still plan on using Hoshi as a stepping stone on the road to revenge. Were you hoping that by focussing on the last memories I saw that I would forget the first? The memory of you walking towards these very gates, the memory were that little voice in your head told you to join Hoshi and gain strength until you were strong enough to bring Suna back."

Predicting Daniels intents was what the man was trying to do. Only Daniel couldn't help but to reply.

"If it is a weapon you wish to breed here in hoshi then why turn me away? I speak of nobility when all ive seen is ruthlessness, then I ask you and the Hoshigakure to turn me into a weapon for mold me into the Assassins you speak of.. If its being sold and baught then let me truly sell myself."

Then the man said;

"Oh, and for your information, the names of those two men that ‘attacked’ Sunagakure were Maku and Takeo. Maku is the current Raikage, and Takeo... well, he is a shinobi of Hoshigakure… make of that what you will"

The voice inside Daniels head blurted out

"One of those men came from here! Isnt that perfect!! Hahahahahaha You can become a weapon ol danny boy think about it!

Daniel stepped back in a non threatening manner but this Jonnin would be able to see the voice spoke again. Daniel responded in his mind "I have no point in this life anymore.. But even so this man doesn't want me here happening quickly he spoke after his thought when the man said

"
Leave now, lest I take your refusal as an act of hostility”

Daniel replied.

"I will take my leave Shinobi of Hoshigakure. But for one second ill let honesty speak over the bullshit i thought was needed to be said to come to your Village and be accepted by you.

Your right about my insanity... This voice is apart of this power I gained from a man. The training brought it forth and the power given to me was what made it become worse... My Kekkai Genkai made me bread to kill,  my body is a weapon in its own. I have worked my entire life to hide this because I was afraid of not being accepted, The Sunagakure never even saw or tried to value my ability. I won my match in the Chunnin exams because i let what is in my blood for free for just a second."

Daniel stepped back away from the shinobi and his Village. Knowing that things were on the brink of becoming violent and the man was obviously more expierenced then he was.

"You have obviously been through battle, and are a expierenced Shinobi. You saw through my words and see something I do not. I am not meant for the Rouge life of being a Missing-Nin, Like I said With honesty being spoke more then a half ass story I spout to you, I always thrived to be a Member of the Assassins of the Sunagakure, and the two men prevented me from doing so... And truth be told. That power is what i want no... its what i strive to feel myself and in the same way i felt a major loss that day; but i also found a goal to achieve.. To be as powerful as them. It saddens me to be pushed away but I understand. I wish that maybe I could show you my potential as a weapon for the Hoshigakure. In Suna, A Jounin takes a Genin or Chunnin and teaches them the way of their Village and I was never taught by anyone in my village only by myself. But i will be leaving now, like I said I have no hostile intent for Hoshi at all and don't wish to die. But as a last plea I ask you to maybe let me Show you why I could be a weapon the Hoshigakure could use; but I wish not to fight in a battle to the death if you were to allow me to prove myself. So.. I will leave no disrespect at all."

As Daniel spoke he was walking backwards away from the Shinobi knowing his blade was still in his possession but Daniel didnt express emotion towards the loss of his weapon. The katana is made of bone he can replicate it if needed. Daniel was now a fair distance away from the Shinobi showing he wasn't trying to become a hostile target by the man and killed.

"I apologize for waste of time my friend it seems my approach wasn't the right one."

((Exit to borders))
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A hope for a new future (O, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A hope for a new future (O, NK)

Fri May 11, 2018 10:40 am
The stitched and scarred youth had only just finished explaining exactly why he would not be allowing Daniel entry into the village when the former Chunin decided to speak.

“If it is a weapon you wish to breed here in Hoshi then why turn me away? I speak of nobility when all I’ve seen is ruthlessness, then I ask you and Hoshigakure to turn me into a weapon, to mold me into the assassin you speak of.. If it’s being sold and bought then let me truly sell myself." he would say, earning a light snort of amusement from Kenshin. Was he serious? Could he truly not understand why Hoshigakure would not want a weapon that is loyal to another village? Whether he was serious or not, Kenshin would refuse to dignify that level of stupidity with a response, and instead just continue on with what had been written out in the previous post.

The dark smirk that had formed upon his pale and scarred face would only grow wider as Daniel took a step back at the revelation that one of the two who ‘attacked’ Suna was an agent of Hoshigakure. But all good things had to come to an end, so he would continue on and say exactly what had been typed out in the previous post.

"I will take my leave Shinobi of Hoshigakure. But for one second I’ll let honesty speak over the bullshit I thought was needed to be said to come to your Village and be accepted by you.” the taller shinobi would say suddenly, causing Kenshin’s sole eye to narrow upon him slightly. This was… unexpected.

“You’re right about my insanity... This voice is apart of this power I gained from a man. The training brought it forth and the power given to me was what made it become worse... My Kekkei Genkai was bred to kill, my body is a weapon in its own. I have worked my entire life to hide this because I was afraid of not being accepted, The Sunagakure never even saw or tried to value my ability. I won my match in the Chunin exams because I let what is in my blood for free for just a second. You have obviously been through battle, and are an experienced Shinobi. You saw through my words and see something I do not. I am not meant for the rogue life of being a missing-nin, like I said with honesty being spoke more than a half ass story I spout to you, I always thrived to be a member of the Assassins of the Sunagakure, and the two men prevented me from doing so... and truth be told. That power is what I want no... it’s what i strive to feel myself and in the same way I felt a major loss that day; but I also found a goal to achieve.. To be as powerful as them. It saddens me to be pushed away but I understand. I wish that maybe I could show you my potential as a weapon for the Hoshigakure. In Suna, A Jounin takes a Genin or Chunin and teaches them the way of their Village and I was never taught by anyone in my village only by myself. But I will be leaving now, like I said I have no hostile intent for Hoshi at all and don't wish to die. But as a last plea I ask you to maybe let me show you why I could be a weapon the Hoshigakure could use; but I wish not to fight in a battle to the death if you were to allow me to prove myself. So.. I will leave no disrespect at all." the man would then say, all the while backing away slowly from both Kenshin and the village.

Oh yes… that had been rather surprising… yet at the same time, strangely refreshing. The fact that Daniel had decided to, quite literally, cut the bullshit and explain his goals, genuinely surprised the half-blood Uzumaki... but then again, the bullshit had already failed him, so keeping the act up would have been illogical. Of course, a good deal of what the Kaguya said made absolutely no sense, but the man looked to be suffering from both exhaustion and heat stroke, so he wouldn’t be all that surprised to find out that he was actually delirious right now. Ugh, whatever, he wasn’t paid enough to deal with this sort of bullshit… Snow had to take some perverse joy out of his suffering, it was the only explanation for assigning him guard duty so often.

“Just let the guy in Ken, he obviously doesn’t have anything against the village if you didn’t kill him after that freaky mind reading thing. And even if he did somehow manage to fool you, he would be put down before he could actually do anything.” he would hear a rather familiar voice say from behind him, earning a small groan of irritation from the ‘Jounin’.

“This is none of your business Han.” the young man would say, refusing to look at the rather short and gruff old man that stood behind him. The old man always did have a soft spot for missing-nin, especially ones with sob stories like Daniel. 

“The hell it ain’t you heartless bastard, in case you don’t remember both you and I were in this kids position before we joined Hoshi, Missing-nin who got sick of the life. I’m not just gonna stand here with my dick in my hands and let you turn the kid away, especially not when he looks like he’ll drop dead from heat stroke and exhaustion. You're a doctor ain’t ya? You’re meant to heal people, not send them off into the desert to die.” The man would then say, earning a small scoff of disgust from Kenshin. Seriously, how Han had survived as a missing-nin with such a bleeding heart was beyond him, but whatever, he was seriously not paid enough to deal with this bullshit.

“On your head be the consequences.” Kenshin would say simply, giving the taller shinobi a disdain filled glare before turning back towards the gruff Chunin that was leaning against the guard post.

“I refuse to let him enter, you want to give him entry then go ahead, but I refuse to have any part of this.” he would say simply, walking past the older man and making his way back into the village. His sharp hearing would pick up the grumbles of Han as he took his place inside the guard booth, as well as the small explanation that the Chunin gave to Daniel about the pass that he was being given. A standard visitors pass that gave him access to all public areas in the village, such as the library and the markets. He would have to keep it on his person at all times, or else there would be no way to verify that he had come into the village legally… and he did not want to see what happened to those who entered illegally. 

As Kenshin finally got far enough away from the gate an amused smirk would form on his face, he had been planning on letting the guy in, if only because Snow would probably be pissed if he found out that Kenshin turned away someone that appeared to be on death's door. But Han… that fool had given him an excuse to get out of guard duty for the day, and he had not hesitated in taking that chance.

“Such a soft bastard” he would mutter to himself in an almost fond tone, a small smile on his face as he made his way deeper into the village

WC: 1292

[Exit (and granting Daniel entry to Hoshi)]

TWC: 5417 (2259 already used)

3158 words towards Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation, 842 words remaining

5400 words for 54 AP
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Sat May 12, 2018 11:24 am
Daniel was rather thrown off. His motions to leave the Village were stopped and his eyes directed towards the two Shinobi. A feeling of releif was felt. Daniel could finally be able to continue his life, but a new village? Hoshigakure is an unknown territory to Daniel, culture, and Village values were a mystery to Daniel. But even so he was humbled for the opportunity.

"Thank you. My life is expendable for the Hoshigakure for this opportunity."

He said bowing his head in Respect to the other Shinobi he had not met. The other already inside. Daniel gripped the pass, heeding the words about not having it and the consiquence of an Illegal entry. Daniel nodded to show he understood and continued through the gates into the Hoshigakure for a hope of a new future.

(Exit inside Hoshi)

(3,009 Words total. Id like to put towards Heavenly Cursed Mark if possible ^_-)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Sat May 12, 2018 1:50 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum