Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Growing TalesToday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Today at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipToday at 9:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 8:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 7:18 pmTatsuo UchihaAlmost BackToday at 6:56 pmAsuka HyuugaA large man, with a void in his heartToday at 6:16 pmYama KokoroThe Culling Games: Eighth MatchToday at 5:33 pmHiroyaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:28 pmAkira NamikazeYama's JournalToday at 2:52 pmYama Kokoro
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Idfk (open, nk-ig) - Page 3 Empty Re: Idfk (open, nk-ig)

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:00 pm
[as forewarned i shall be leaving this topic] 

Have you forgotten me my dear child, you owe me. the voice clear in Mors' head, it was a voice he had not heard for some time, and it was right Mors did owe it. He had made a proper sacrifice to Jashin for some time now, maybe the being was feeling neglected. He may have prayed but that only did so much. Forgotten?!? no! each death is a reminder of you He retorted back, still mid stride. [i]Good my loyal servant, now we have things we must discuss, I've been too lax lately and it shows no new deaths in my name. So we must discuss at once. Mors knew this wasn't gonna end here, and he was gonna be far too distracted to continue any further. When he was 20 meters away from Fenrir, Mors would bee line away from the two he was supposed to spar with as at the time he had more important matters to take care of. "We should continue this another time, I feel it would benefit us all, ta-ta for now." He'd shout before he disappeared into the distance.

[Just claiming an exit]
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:01 pm
Approved
Jinzu
Jinzu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:34 am
As quickly as it began, so it seems to end, as Mors was mid animal charge he suddenly stopped and shouted out towards Jinzu and Fenrir that this must be taken up another time. And he darted off before either could reply to the abrupt outburst and exit.

Jinzu considered the situation for a moment, thought this made the fight now an equal 1v1, the free for all was practically a kiri tradition. As this was planned, he wouldn't want to go on without Mors's participation within it. 

"Very well, it seems we will be continuing this another time. Farewell Fenrir." With a nod to Fenrir he would dash off into the village leaving Fenrir there on the beach.

[Taking just an exit as well]
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:35 am
Approved
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:55 pm
So, another spar not finished that Fenrir could add to his list.  This was becoming a habit, and he couldn't have that.  For now though, he would simply need to accept that his two... partners, yes, that sounded right, would be unable to finish the fight, as Mors was apparently leaving, and Jinzu with him.  I suppose it can't be helped now that everyone is already gone.  Next time, he would simply need to beat them down faster, play it a little less defensively.  For now, he would simply head home.

WC 116
TWC 1568
Claiming 7 stats and exit
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:08 pm
Approved
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:21 am
[thread closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum