HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 272 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 73 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 428
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» Ice Clones
by Kotetsu Today at 4:56 pm

» Jutsu/Skills
by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:31 pm

» Simple Sage Transformation - Jugo Bloodline
by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:30 pm

» Hikari's Jounin Outfit
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 4:09 pm

» Working on Reports (P, W/ Kenshin,Valen)
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 3:20 pm

» A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)
by Sanae Today at 2:29 pm

» Water Camo
by Kyson <3 Today at 2:21 pm

» Training and Missions
by Sanae Today at 2:06 pm

» The Lunar Rose (P, IO)
by Sanae Today at 2:04 pm

» Mystical Palm Aura
by Kenshin Uzumaki <3 Today at 10:06 am

Top posting users this week
Gary

Hikari Namikaze <3

Kyousuke Snow <3

Rosa Akari

Higuto Aburame

Xuba Xixisis <3

Kotetsu

Ren

Sanae

Salzem <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Chat Discussion [Serious]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke Snow <3
Hogokage
Hogokage

Fame : 41
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Lightning, Water, Earth
Clan : Jugo
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Sage Transformation
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:57 am

And I call upon they shouldn't have to cater to you in the same capacity you don't to them.

I will answer Sakana though. Thanks, for the heads up.

I can't really describe what constitutes as an insult as some people think it is. "Kyousuke sucks." To which I laugh a little. If I laugh its clear I wasn't insulted. Its one of those things I can't describe as it is up to the interpreter. But usually there is a clear difference between insult and joke, if you can't find the difference. Keep it to yourself, use your discretion. 

It doesn't say talking about your IRL stuff will result in a ban strike or even a ban warning. Its just asking people to please not dump their problems onto everyone else. If you ask Youka and he responds with "My day sucked." That is different from Youka logging on and going "My day sucked." 

I see the issue on different mods having different views on things, but that is just because we aren't all the same. I can look at something and not see an issue, where as Gary might see one. Its that level of skin thickness. So, this is more a less a watch what you say around who. And note even in real life situations this is always useful. Like would you tell the company snitch the boss is an asshole?

We should clarify that some more, for the last part.

Well honestly @ SuperSkrull most of your arguments are providing the reason it was done. Including insulting me now. I didn't know the reason it was done, but you have made me see it.

"Come and get it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 43
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Meijin
Clan Element : Water
Bloodline : The Meijin "Disease"
Ryo : 13000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:12 am

That’s one of the biggest things in my opinion. Everything has exception. Which is why I believe those shouldn’t be hard rules, instead be guidelines. And each instance should operate off a case to case basis.

As of right now, say you ban me. Well with the current rule set I can’t see what I said or even challenge it without fear of getting in more trouble. Which is super scary to everyone on site. Especially if a mod interprets something the wrong way, or missed a key element in a joke.

Obviously if I know someone is sensitive about something, I won’t talk about. But if I say something harmful on accident and get banned I’m screwed. I believe there just needs to be more communication instead of ban ban ban.

And I’m usually pretty open with what I say. If I say something in a public place such as cb, I then believe that is public information that everyone knows.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what I said.

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Health: 30 (+ 15)

Chakra: 100

Stamina: 50 (+ 49 AP)

Speed: 100 (+25)

Strength: 45
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyousuke Snow <3
Hogokage
Hogokage

Fame : 41
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Lightning, Water, Earth
Clan : Jugo
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Sage Transformation
100%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:24 am

I'm sure someone would be willing to discuss it with you, I would. Usually when someone feels insulted we get a nice long pm in our skype box along with quotes and screenshots. That is what I've seen so far anyway. You wouldn't get in further trouble for defending yourself, at least I'd hope not.

No problem, anytime.

"Come and get it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi Hiyu
Genin
Genin

Fame : 18
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Hiyu Clan
Bloodline : Bodily Transformation
Ryo : 5800
100%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:53 pm

if y'all really wanted to meet in the middle, you should've probably consulted the member-base or the entirety of the staff team before making a change as big as this. As it stands, you have just blatantly shoved your agenda down our throats and told us to "Deal With It".  I think I'm the butt of about 70% of the insults in the CB and, quite frankly, I don't find them offensive in the slightest. The prospect of getting offended by something a random-ass person on the internet said is quite strange to me, but I understand that people DO get insulted by it. That brings me to my proposition:

Why don't you moderators make a CB called "SafeBox" where all the easily-offended get to sit and talk about the newest episode of MLP or something and give the other CB a few warnings and advise people not to join if they're faint of heart? 

There were about 20 people (Some of those people being mods) who all unanimously agreed that the new rules were pretty ridiculous in the CB last night. And how many people complained about the banter in the CB? 5? 10? I understand about "Catering to the lowest common denominator" and all that stuff, if you bring that up, I shall just point you in the direction of my suggestion.

- Akemi

#BringBackOurCB (Get it trending please)

Please remember to down vote me! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 27
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
25%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Since I can't be bothered to read the last 4 pages of squabbling, I'll just post my highly subjective opinion here in response to Gary.

While the ban on swearing is unreasonable and strict, I'm going to leave the morality of PC and bad language to other people, and instead focus on the less sketchy parts of the new ruleset.

Before I do, as many other people have mentioned, this was a "rule change" that was not passed through the other members of staff, something that we were promised at the beginning of Aki's ownership. While this might seem like a minor rule change, and one that didn't need to go through the other moderators, let's think about it a little more carefully. It's a ruleset affecting a prominent feature of the site that has helped countless members (myself included) year after year. The fact that she's now making unilateral decisions without consulting anyone else is disturbingly reminiscent of previous administration. This is... basically my main argument, since, well... are any among you comfortable with the admin doing things without any moderator checks and balances?  

(As a side argument: The line in the first paragraph about other people and villages is concerning, because criticism is what's built this site from the bottom up. I know I certainly would not have made it this far without people saying "Hey, you, you're doing it wrong!", or "hey, your build is stupid, dude". This is kind discussion is vital for the site, just saying.)

Stats

"You've been cruel, so don't blame me for being merciless."
[22:33:48] Kazuhiro Hayate : Ask Kozai
[12:21:08] Shadowfax <3 : Dont listen to kozai
[21:08:32] Akane Tokiyama : Kozai makes lit ass jutsu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   

Back to top Go down

Chat Discussion [Serious]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top