HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
62%
 62% [ 250 ]
Word of mouth
18%
 18% [ 71 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 59 ]
Total Votes : 401
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Akihana Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» A night at the inn
by Shiroi Shinzo Today at 12:46 am

» Akemi's Stats
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Today at 12:29 am

» The Calm (Mors, Fenrir, Jinzu, Jason, Kisuke)
by #superSkrull Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Ayyy
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» talkisu
by Sakana Meijin Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» The Start of A Legend (Kibbles, IO)
by Sakana Meijin Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» Xeno Hyuuga
by Xenotale11 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Drown the Vanishing Thunder God (Xy, Rits, Kots)
by Kaguya Kotsuzui Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Touch Explosive
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» The Beauty, the Beast and the War-drobe
by Kozai Yesterday at 5:28 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Mu-jin Park

Sakana Meijin

Tamaki

Akemi Hiyu <3

Kozai

Valen Akari

Ren

Kyousuke Snow <3

Orokana <3 <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Chat Discussion [Serious]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yurei <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 20
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan (3rd Tomoe)
Ryo : 14100
100%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:38 am

Risako Akara wrote:
"Avoid the chat box when no staff are around," because they need to be baby sat?

Also, before we forget, from what Gary said earlier, it seems like this call was made by one person without being run through the rest of staff.

+1

Health:21  Chakra:100  Stamina:60 (+21) Speed:100  Strength:22
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyousuke Snow <3
Queensguard
Queensguard

Fame : 36
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Lightning, Water, Earth
Clan : Jugo
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Sage Transformation
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:42 am

Went by at least 3.

"Come and get it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#superSkrull
Genin
Genin

Fame : 2
Home Village :
  • Mist
  • Star

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Jashinist
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:43 am

Should of went by all staff that's a big site change

"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy.
-Joker

"I'm not this dark, twisted being. Yes, i have my demons and this is my way of exorcising them. It gets them out-better out than in."
-Naomi Watts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 140
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:46 am

I remember smaller things that had to be addressed by every single member of staff, such as the ISM approval. Literally every member of staff had to weigh in on it.

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fame : -10
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire
Clan : Uchiha
Clan Element : Fire
Bloodline : Sharingan
Ryo : 900
100%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:46 am

^at Skrull
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira
Genin
Genin

Fame : 3
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Fuuton (Wind)
Clan : Uzumaki
Bloodline : Chakra Chains, Vitality
Ryo : 63000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:48 am

Honestly? I find this all ridiculous. The chat has calmed so much since I first joined. Admins themselves used to post horrible things. It's really cleaned up.

The abrasive nature of the NRPG community and it's public chatbox is half the reason I'm even still here. The other half is because I miss a few people. You take away the chat, the people stop coming... Honestly, I'm about ready to call it quits on this site. I thought, with the big staff changes, we might finally see an end to this bullshit. I was wrong.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 140
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:50 am

^

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 38
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Meijin
Clan Element : Water
Bloodline : The Meijin "Disease"
Ryo : 13000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Chat Discussion [Serious]   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:52 am

Ok, I’m a big fan of civility and talking things out so I’ll try and be as respectful as possible here.

First off, while I understand why the cb was taken away, a public warning for everyone to be nicer would have been ideal before it happened. It might even have prevented the need for this conversation. But that’s in the past and due to myself and a few other putting three hours worth of posts in, we got it back!

With some slightly disheartening new rules.

We’ll start from the beginning.

“Be nice to the other members. What this means is don’t use foul language and do not insult other people”

First part very fair, everyone should do their best to be nice. Now I personally rarely curse in general, but for some people it’s part of their daily vocabulary. That’s not an excuse to keep doing it, but a I feel no warnings and instant bans aren’t the answer there. Also people classify curse words in many different ways, while it may not be the most pg topic, if this rule stays in effect I request we have a list of banned words. So we all don’t have to dance around sayings something in fear of it not being banned.

“or their characters, and even their respective villages. Use good judgment of what you think is foul language or an insult.”  

Now this is where some of my problems come into play, what classifies as an insult? When Rai and Shiro accidently killed themselves during the 6 tails fight we all thought it was hilarious, we joked with them and they joked back. But is that not allowed anymore? There is a hard line between a playful jest and an insult, but with the way some of these rules are phrased it all seems like that line is a large grey area depending on what mod is in cb at the time.  While I’ve made it largely known I am not a fan of kumo being called ooc bad guys, I don’t think people shouldn’t be allowed to say it. Am I not allowed to express my dislike of the Hoshi meta library anymore? I feel it’s part of the experience of the site. I don’t like that some people now feel frightened to even mention a village name because they may be banned for it.

“A good tip is to stay away from topics such as race, religion, politics, sexual orientation or gender affiliation. Use your words wisely as your personal definition of "offensive" may not reflect that of others. Use of any foul language will not be tolerated, under any context and will immediately result in a minimum of a three (3) day ban from the chat box and up to seven (7) depending on severity.”

Race, completely agree, no one wants to be in the presence of a racist.  Religion, one again whole heartily agreed. Politics, now this is a bit of a grey area, I sometimes see comments about republicans/ the president and democrats.  Now while I believe you shouldn’t insult someone based off their political beliefs, everyone makes the occasional joke, I’m pretty sure I’ve even seen all the mods make one or two. Also does that mean no talk about politics at all? Many people love to express their opinions and feel nrpg is a great place to do it. Sexual orientation and gender affiliation, once again, no one likes to be around a bigot. But now people aren’t sure if they’re allowed to use certain pronouns at all. Because we all slip up sometimes, like there was that situation a while back where I accidently referred to somone as a male because she plays a male character, would I have gotten banned for that? And finally on this note I believe the initial punishments are too harsh. If someone slips up they should at least get a warning unless it was explicitly meant to harm another persons feelings. 3 day ban after two offenses? Sure, at that point you should have learned your lesson.

“Using alternate accounts to circumvent your chat box ban will immediately result in a ban strike.”

I pretty much agree with this one but there was a time where Gary and conor were messing around and Conor got all his alts cb banned, it was all in fun but in this case Gary should have given him a ban strike for it? I don’t believe that should be the case. But overall that rule is fair.

“Do not advertise or spam in the chat box. If you would like to advertise go to the off topic chat and click the adverts section. You could also just use this link here.”

I don’t believe this was a problem recently, was this just here because it was an old rule? Either way this is fair.

” Help others around the site.”
Agreed.

“Don’t bring real life problems or relationship issues into the chat. We all have IRL problems, but not everyone wants to know about yours. If you feel like talking about something that happened during your day contact a NRPG friend through skype, PM, or any other means. Some people view NRPG as an escape from real life and within the chatbox we’d like to facilitate this.”

I never fully understood this rule, yes some people use nrpg as an escape from reality a bunch others use it as a social hub. So while I don’t believe people should come in and complain on and on, Irl conversation is usually nice and usually the most common form of conversation I see in cb. For example, if Youka shows up and people ask him where he’s been, is he not allowed to say he’s been busy with boot camp? That’s an irl issue, not one anyone has a problem with, but would still grant him a ban strike in this case.

“Listen to what the staff say or tell you to do. Disobeying may earn you a cb ban.”
In a perfect world, 100% agree with this one. But sadly, as evidenced by the need of this post, it isn’t a perfect world. Just recently I was talking with a player in cb and was told to stop for no apparent reason,  then another mod came in and said I was allowed to talk about it. See where the problem comes in?

“Please do not ask staff in the chatbox to check your application(s). Post the link(s) here instead.”
Agreed, no mod wants to be berated with apps when they join cb.

“Lastly, staff will not always be in the chat box. So, if you dislike harsh language or have a lowered tolerance of banter, please do not enter the chat box. It certainly isn’t for the faint of heart, so again please use your discretion before jumping in. The chatbox can be a great help but it does not exist for one person alone.”

This last part though. Basically what I get from this, is that there will only be consequences when mods are watching and the rest of the time we're on an honor system? And the part about not joining the cb if you can’t deal with banter completely contradicts everything else said in this post., at least in my opinion.

And to end it off, while it may not be necessary to publicly announce when everyone is banned, a small pm explaining why would go a long way with some people.  Also a chat log should be keep somewhere when someone is banned so if they feel wrongly accused they would have a right to a second opinion, like everything else on site.

So all in all, i don't fully disagree with any of these rules. Though i would perfer everthing be taken on a case to case basis with these just being guidelines. 

I’m really sorry if I said something in all that, that offends someone or came of mean. I promise you that was not my intent.

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Health: 30 (+ 15)

Chakra: 100

Stamina: 50 (+ 49 AP)

Speed: 100 (+25)

Strength: 45
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurei <3
Chuunin
Chuunin