Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Shapeshifters and Sunlights [Akihana, IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shapeshifters and Sunlights [Akihana, IO]

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:35 pm
Ari wasn't fully sure that her eldest was taking care of the other kids, she did hope so though. After Kyousuke's question regarding her leg she raised it slightly before pivoting her foot. "It feels much better." Ari responded, using her Bodily Monitor skill to assess any remaining damage. There wasn't any apparent weakness in the structure, even though it still wasn't completely healed. Only minor scratches remained on the surface of the bones that would heal within a few days. "Of course, neither you nor I can hold back." Ari continued, "That said, I can tell that there's no structural weaknesses in my bones right now, so I can go hard to the paint. I'd also rather not take an unnecessary trip to the hospital." Performing the Ram handseal once more, Ari would transform back into her child form while standing up. "I'd like to avoid being recognised by anybody that might come looking for me, I'll assume an alias until everything's sorted out.. For now please address me as Malice, after one of my secret techniques."

While walking towards the door that Kyousuke kindly held open, Ari spoke once more. "Thank you, I don't require any more equipment than I already have though. I can also pay for my own accommodation. If possible I'd rather we get the test over with and go to Konoha, soon as possible." Ari hoped the man would understand her impatience. Although she was desperate to return to Konoha before anything else, this opportunity to advance and grow stronger might never come again.
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Shapeshifters and Sunlights [Akihana, IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shapeshifters and Sunlights [Akihana, IO]

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:32 am
OOC: This has taken too long, claiming exit/wounds healed.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:01 pm
My bad Ari, I hadn't seen you around in a while. You can claim wc from Cd threads now though.
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 am
Claiming: 1985 words toward Super Hidden Taijutsu
Wounds healed
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:02 pm
Approved
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:28 pm
“Excellent!” Kyousuke would respond as Ari conveyed that her leg felt better than it had been previously. The lady then continued to speak of the upcoming battle in which they would participate in for her to obtain a higher rank. The kage had no thoughts of holding back, that would only hinder the growth of the person trying to attain more power. It is when people are under pressure that their true abilities can be seen and drawn out.

“I promise to not hold back.” He would of course pause as she said she was ready to go right now. “I would prefer you take it easy for a few days, I will need time to prepare and you should get some rest after receiving so much information. To process it, it was kind of a lot.” This person’s emotional fortitude is abundantly strong. The giant would think.

“Well if you insist you are okay, I guess you may skip the hospital.” He would say conceding to the ladies judgement about the status of her own leg.

Hearing that she had a secret technique called Malice the giant seemed quite intrigued. I have one called Hell’s Flash, so I can’t assume anything based on the name alone. “Okay, I shall call you Malice though if you use that as your name people may give you odd looks.” If that’s what she wanted to be called that was her prerogative, but he could at minimum offer some advice.

“Feel free to go to Konoha now if you would like. There will always be time to test you after.” With that Kyousuke would stand. “I have another meeting to attend to in the academy, so I have to head out. Sorry, for cutting this short Malice.” He would say before waving and walking out of the door.

WC: 305
TWC: 2089
Claiming: 2089 wc toward Gate of View
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:39 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum