Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 5:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 4:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 4:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 4:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 4:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 4:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 4:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 3:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 3:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 2:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 24%
139 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Awakening (IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Awakening (IO)

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:32 pm
Yurei winced with pain, it circulating throughout his body with every pump of blood. Blood dripped from the corners of his mouth as he lay in the concrete, battered. What was that booster? And since when does Damon have Taijutsu? Yurei coughed, barely able to pick himself up. “I went too easy on you, Damon. I was too arrogant. I’m sorry,” he said, cracking a thin, pathetic smile as blood rushed down his chin.
Yurei got up on his own, denying Damon’s offer for help. “I can promise you that next time we fight, I won’t hold back. Someone needs to knock your ego down a peg,” he said with a thin smile, but also with concern. “You’ll get hurt. Badly. And you won’t always be able back up your ego. And you won’t always be fighting someone nice like me,” Yurei said, smiling. He wiped the corners of his mouth before coughing once more. That taijutsu moved did a number on him. He hadn’t felt this much pain in a long time.

WC: 2525
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 44150

Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:32 pm
Yurei was being a bit overdramatic. There was no need for blood to be getting spat out but, you know, to each his own. He admitted his own arrogance, at the very least, which would make this spar serve as a teaching lesson. As far as Damon knew, he was the first shinobi that the pale Uchiha had fought, where the albino had to learn the hard way that using the body flicker technique, at least first, was a terrible method to use in battle. As for the ego comment, Damon is most definitely cocky, but he is no narcissist. At least he was not egotistical enough to deny help up. If Damon had been defeated, he would have honorably conceded defeat, yet still accepted the gesture of friendship, allowing Yurei to pull him up. However, when the tables were turned, it appeared that Yurei might have a sore loser complex. Oh well. The expression worn on the face of the chuunin faltered for a moment, his smile fading into a look of concern. He did feel rather bad about the overreaction and blood though, as he was not all that practiced with taijutsu, he had no idea that him, holding back mind you, would cause such pain. “Look at it this way,” he said lightly grabbing onto the boy’s shoulder. “Consider this practice for your up and coming chuunin exams.” He smiled, trying to relieve the moment of its melodrama. “We should keep training. The day is still young.”

WC: 4650
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:10 pm
Bleeding from the corners of his mouth because Damon described what Yurei would cause as a crater, yet seemed to think that this was an overboard and melodramatic description, Yurei wiped away the remaining blood with his thumb, looking at it and then sighing. “No, I think I’m done, Damon,” he said, taking a deep breath and wincing from the pain it caused. “However, I am going to beat you the next time we fight,” he’d say, giving a thin smile.
This was not banter nor playful arrogance, but raw determination. I can’t become Hogokage if you keep beating me, Damon. I will get stronger than you, and I won’t let anyone get in the way of my dreams. I’ll make a genjutsu so strong that even you can’t escape it. And I’ll change these villagers and these shinobi for the better. Even then, Yurei did take these as a learning experience. And now he had a greater understand of Damon’s arsenal. When they next fought, Yurei would be ready. He had to be.
The Uchiha closed his eyes and walked to the edge of the building, sitting while facing Damon. “I’d be open to watching you, though,” he’d say, carefully observing Damon with his pale Sharingan. “Up to you, of course.”

WC: 2737
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:31 pm
The chuunin responded to the genin casually, “I can’t think of a reason as to why not.” Damon signed the clone seal, causing two other Damons to appear in a cloud of smoke. It had truly been a long time since the Uchiha had used the shadow clone technique, as he had barely touched the jutsu since Hikari had taught it to him so long ago. He looked at his two doppelgangers and nodded to them. Obviously, they shared the same thought process, so they pretty much had a perfect understanding of what Damon wanted them to do. Damon himself turned his back on his shadow clones, moving to Yurei. “Is this seat taken?” he said with a friendly smile. Regardless of the answer, Damon would take a seat at the edge of the building with Yurei, facing towards the center of the roof. His clones would be training in the distance. “Hey, Yurei.” Damon turned towards the boy, breathing somewhat heavily since he had exerted himself so much, “Why are you here? Doing this.” There was no questioning in his voice. Instead, it was simply a calm sentence shared between friends. “Why are you a shinobi?” Damon would listen to Yurei’s response, before turning his attention back towards his clones.

In a rather cheap, albeit effective manner of training, Damon’s clones had begun to spar amongst themselves. However, one was meant to be the practice dummy, offering little resistance to the first of the clones. Damon A would use Leaf Rising Wind, using his body to stoop down and spring into a kick that sent Damon B flying into the sky. Then came the part that Damon was having his clones learn for him. The attacking clone launched himself into the sky, trailing closely behind the clone that had been suspended in the air. The clone was like a shadow, the attacker mirroring his victim perfectly. However, this technique was merely a set up, as was Leaf Rising Wind in all honesty. The true power came from the finishing move: the Lion’s Combo. However, that particular taijutsu technique would not be learned on this day. He had been at this for quite some time. Even as the two were sitting, it seemed as though the sun wished to ruin their fun as it began to near towards the horizon. Their journey here, Damon teaching the genin how to identify chakra signatures with a thought, and the sparring match had taken more time than he had originally believed. Now all that was left to do was to sit back, talk amongst friends, while Damon got in some last minute training. Perhaps he had finally overcome his slump at long last.

WC: 5100
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:05 am
Yurei watched Damon as he spawned two shadow clones. The clone jutsu? Is he using that old technique? No, their chakra is too dense for this. These are something else. Damon clones began sparring with one another while the real Damon walked over to the pale Uchiha and sat beside him, bringing up a rather important question.
“Why am I a shinobi?” Yurei asked, registering the thought in his head. Yurei, of course, had his answer, but it was shocking that Damon did not know with the way Yurei liked to ramble on about his dreams. In fact, he didn’t really know Damon’s either. Or perhaps he simply couldn’t remember. The pale Uchiha had obtained a sort of tunnel vision regarding his ambitions.
“Well, it’s a long story,” Yurei said, sighing. “I told you about my parents and how they didn’t want me to be a ninja. But, as far as I can remember, I always dreamt about being one, ya’know? When I was little, well, littler, I would make suits of armor out of our bamboo trees and pretend to be some armored ninja on a quest. That changes with the time of day, but I loved that old costume.”
Yurei reminisced, thinking to himself. That had been so long ago. And that was when his father was still with him. The Uchiha smiled fondly upon the memory with but a tinge of sadness. “I remember all the hatred for shinobi growing up. I had to sneak out of my house to go to the ninja academy every day, pretending and lying to my parents that I was going to watch the birds and help some old people. That was the case, actually. A lot of the time. But I was always going to that academy, hiding it from my parents.” Yurei turned to Damon, giving him a thin smile. “And then a graduated, and I met you.” Yurei took a deep breath. “I was going to tell them, you know. That I was a shinobi. I was too late, though.” Yurei recalled the night of his father’s fervent outburst. He was terrified. So was his mother. So was his father.
“My father said shinobi started every major war and were a threat to everyone, including his family. That’s why he was so angry that night. I broke everything he worked so hard to protect.” The genin sat for a moment, pausing. “Any other shinobi would have stopped after that. But this is why I am a shinobi. I’m going to prove my dad wrong. My genjutsu? It isn’t for nothing. I want to use it to change Hoshigakure. I’m going to show every villager and rogue shinobi what the other one feels. I knew that after I used my ephemeral on you, and the way you acted. Hearts could change with genjutsu. It isn’t just some illusion. It’s more than that. Everyone will understand one another and there won’t be any ignorance or needless hate. I’ll become the Hogokage, and everyone will look up to me as the man who saved both shinobi and villager. That’s why I’m going to keep going. You might think I’m young, but that’s why I’m doing these exams. I have to be better. I have to win. I have to prove to everyone that there’s heroes on both sides, and I have to unite this broken village.”
Yurei took a deep breath, then cut his eyes to Damon with a look of utter seriousness. “That’s why I’m a shinobi,” he stated. The white-haired Uchiha closed his eyes and looked up at the sunset. “I’m sorry if that dragged on. I didn’t mean for it to, but that’s all I think about. After dad died… that’s all I can think about.”

WC: 3365
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:34 am
Damon merely sat and listened to the way that Yurei stated his purpose. In fact, it was more than a statement; it was his dream. The tale of a boy that led to the dream that would carry him through the next stage of his life, potentially to the end of it all if his ambition allowed it. Wind blew through the air, whether it be the weather or an after effect from the sheer power behind the kicks of his shadow clones, which continued sparring some ten meters away on the rooftop. Damon glanced over for a brief moment as his sharingan deactivated. The gust of wind had come from the after effects caused by the slamming of Damon B into the ground, leaving a slight crater in the roof once more. Construction crews must hate shinobi. He turned back to Yurei again, listening to his goals, which were completely admirable. “Hogokage, huh?” He gave a wide grin. “I’d like to see that happen. Count me in.” If Yurei looked at him with a puzzled expression, or not, as either way Damon would answer the silent question, “I’m going to be by your side every step of the way.” He stood up, his enthusiasm and excitement coursing through his body similarly to life giving oxygen itself. “If there’s one thing I do in this world, it’ll be to get you to realize your own dream.” He looked back down at the boy. “My own dream is to become a legend. I want children to learn about me in school books, I want tales of my adventures told far and wide until I become a legend myself.” The sky had turned a deep shade of yellow, mixed in with a hint of orange.

Damon looked towards his own clones, still fighting. It seemed that the two had decided to switch places on their own, with Damon B now doing the attacking. The sprung body, check, the kick aimed above the head, check, and lastly, the follow up technique Dancing Leaf Shadow. They seemed to be getting the hang of it, which only meant that Damon would have solidified his own understanding of the technique when he dispelled the two. Turning back towards Yurei, he perked up once more. “My name is going to go down in history. ‘Damon Uchiha’,” the boy spread his arms, seemingly framing an invisible object, “‘the shinobi who changed the world.’” He lowered his arms once more. “While you change the village here, using genjutsu to show people the error of their ways, I’m going to help you in my own way. I’m going to become the strongest shinobi who ever lived.” His already wide smile only grew larger. “I’m going to become so powerful, that no one will be able to stand against me. If I become more powerful and more capable than anyone else, I’ll be able to stop wars from happening. My goal will be achieved through a more physical means, but I want to step in between people to stop them from fighting.” The chuunin glanced down towards his friend and clans man, “It seems our paths are aligned, brother.” He kept his body straight while turning his head sideways, looking towards the clones. “There’s only the notion of how we go about getting stronger.” A smirk flashed across his face. “Just because perfection is unobtainable, is no excuse to not strive for it.” Clone B turned into a puff of smoke while mid air, performing the Dancing Leaf Shadow, leaving Clone A suspended with nowhere to go but down. As he neared the bottom, he turned into a puff of smoke as well. The memories of their tedious and repetitive training flooded into Damon’s mind, which he took in stride. With his eyes closed and hair being swept back by the wind, the technique cemented itself in his memory.

When he opened his eyes again, the wind had died down. The sun sunk lower towards the horizon, causing the cotton candy sky to fade more from an orangish yellow to more of a pinkish hue, which was slowly being overtaken by purple. Damon turned around and offered a hand to Yurei. “Maybe this time, you’ll let me pull you up.” If Yurei took his hand, Damon would show him something. “Watch this.” Damon turned the pale hand upwards towards the sky, planting his own palm on Yurei’s. A small dot appeared for just a moment before it disappeared once more. “This is called a mark seal,” Damon said withdrawing his hand. “I’ll be able to find you easier if I need to. Now.” Damon turned his own palm upwards towards the sky. “Mark me, too. Just concentrate chakra to your own palm, and I want you to imagine keeping me close. Keeping me by your side until we both achieve our dreams.” Damon would look on eagerly to see if Yurei managed to place the seal.

WC: 5925
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:25 am
Yurei smiled as Damon spoke. His words were kind, replacing his cocky attitude with genuine empathy. The pale Uchiha looked at his brother in blood, registering every word he spoke, every dream he uttered.
And he believed Damon could do it.
The pale Uchiha smiled warmly. “I know you can become the strongest shinobi in the world, Damon,” he said. “And I look forward to seeing that day. You and me, stopping all of this violence and hatred in the village, in the world. We’ll both be legends. Together. And I’d be honored to have you at my side. As a friend. A comrade. And as family.” Tears began to appear in Yurei’s eyes as he laughed. “I’m such a loser,” he said, wiping away the tears. “I’m lucky to have people like you,” Yurei said. “And don’t think I’ve forgotten about my promise, either! I’m still going to help you find your parents, and don’t try to talk me out of it!”
Yurei gave a thin, sincere smile as he took Damon’s hand. The Uchiha had generated a small black dot onto his palm with the chakra he possessed. The Uchiha raised his hands to his eyes, spotting it with his Sharingan. Damon went on to explain the jutsu. It was a mark seal designed to keep people within range of one another. Yurei smiled, clenching his fist tightly when Damon told Yurei to try it. The genin nodded, placing his hand on the underside of Damon’s forearm, just below the wrist, and lowered his palm into view. “Alright,” Yurei said, grinning. The Uchiha closed his eyes and focused his chakra, allowing it to flow out from his hand. He thought of Damon, of his chakra signature, and of all the had been through.
Yurei remembered the first time the pair had met. He had accidentally triggered a genjutsu that reduced Damon to tears. He didn’t give the appearance of it, but Damon was very human. Behind that stoic, cocky personality, there was someone like Yurei. Someone trying to prove something. Whether it be the dead, a people, or the entire world, Yurei felt the two were linked, and not just by blood. They were brothers at heart.
The thin mark seal appeared on Damon’s hand, slowly fading away as soon as it appeared. “There,” Yurei said, nodding. He gave a thin smile and looked up at the sun. It was nearly dark, and he had a long way to go to get home. “This was nice, Damon,” he would say, looking over the edge of the building. Wind wrapped around his body and rushed through his hair. The sky was filled with a beautiful orange, pink, and purple glow and the sun descended behind that sandy horizons of the City Blessed by the Stars. “But before I go,” he said, turning back to Damon, “I wanted to tell you something. I’m taking that chuunin exam soon. Now, I don’t care if I pass or fail, but I won’t stop trying. By any means. I’ll see you become a legend, and you’ll see me unite these people.” Yurei looked over the edge, down at the numerous villagers and shinobi alike, now able to identify them with his sensory technique. “We’ll both be something, won’t we?” he said with a grin. “We’ll stop all that fighting. And you know what the best part is, Damon?”
“We’ll do it together!”
Yurei gave a thumbs up and smiled his brightest smile, almost outshining the descending orange sun. The boy bowed and leapt off the side of the building, scaling it by applying chakra to his feet. Yurei rushed down the side of the building, brimming with eagerness. He would become the Hogokage. And he would fight alongside Damon. The fight for peace. The two Uchiha Legends. The one who would bring peace and understanding to a village with none of it.

WC: 4014

[EXIT]

Claims: 20 Stats, Chakra Sensory [1000/100], Mark Seal [250/250], Damon Marked
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:44 am
Damon was rather touched by Yurei’s impromptu speech to the point where tears swelled up in his eyes. “I’m glad to have met you.” Feeling that this was becoming all too serious, Damon was forced to lighten the mood. “Too bad you’re terrible at fighting though,” he could barely get the words out without a teasing laugh. There was nothing much to say after that as the two went separate ways. Yurei had left with the perfect ending to a wonderful day. The sun finally ended its journey, dipping below the horizon and plunging the City Blessed by the Stars into darkness, albeit for just a moment. The stars soon made their debut in the night sky, covering the city in a shower of light. Damon was left alone looking out towards the city with the wind blowing dramatically through his hair, which had been growing all too long once more. “I think it might be time for another haircut.” The boy gave a short chuckle to himself. Damon’s arm illuminated with lightning chakra. The last time he had done this, he had used chidori. Now, he shaped the chidori sharp spear in his hand, wielding it as though it were a sword. Slicing off locks of hair, he first used the lightning blade to trim the back of his hair, and then the sides a bit more so it was even, right down to a rather messy mop, but much shorter than before. In fact, it looked like he was an entirely different person. If he could hear Yurei, he would have agreed wholeheartedly. The Uchiha Legends. “It’s time for my story to begin.”

--Exit--

WC: 6200
Claiming: Chidori Sharp Spear (4000/4000), Third Tomoe Sharingan (unlocked through PC, meaning no WC or deduction of stats), Dancing Leaf Shadow (2000/2000), 31 Stats, Memorization of Phoenix Fire through Three Tomoe, Mark Seal placed on Yurei

Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:21 am
Approved, great job by the way guys I've been enjoying your threads
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum