Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 9:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 9:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 9:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 9:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 9:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 8:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 8:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 7:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 7:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Gen me with a fantasy (Orokana/Open) Empty Gen me with a fantasy (Orokana/Open)

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:37 pm
Stupid Hoshi. Stupid peacefulness. Stupid heat. Super stupid heat. Senshi growled at another villager as they directed a scorn filled gaze at him. It was early morning in the village of Hoshi and Senshi hated it. It was hot. And it made his burn scars itch. He was once again in casual training clothes, red wraps wit a brown haori and brown pants. His weapons all in place as well as all of his oddly collected items and gear. He had been meandering around and heard people talking about some guy who played a saxophone or some other weird instrument in the village. He had decided that if someone else could walk around practicing their hobby then he could to. The only thing was he wanted to find a place to sit down and do the same. The villagers he had over heard talking about it had said that the man was doing it in the city, so Senshi figured that was the place to do it in.

If the villagers were talking about it, then it must be a common occurance and a normal thing to do her. With that in mind he formed a few hand seals and before him appeared his trusty acoustic guitar. He hadn't tuned it lately and in fact had little training in doing so. He debated for a moment taking out the book on how to do so but the point right now was to learn to play and walk at the same
Time. So he began strumming lightning not noticing the horrified looks on the villagers faces as they saw another person with an instrument. An instrument that had yet to be tuned and that Senshi was simply randomly playing the notes he knew. He was simply trying to see if he could learn to walk and play the notes from the few songs he knew.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Gen me with a fantasy (Orokana/Open) Empty Re: Gen me with a fantasy (Orokana/Open)

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:04 am
oro was walking down the streets of the village again. he spent a couple days here now, and he is slowly noting this place was boring. he hated the place more so due to the fate that it was crowed. he was a loner and liked being alone. as he walked around he noted an odd noise coming from somewhere. it sounded like music. he sighed. great a jester he thought. he then dug into his pocket and pulled out a small book. his book he made that had all then genjutsu he has ever learned, how they work, and things he noted about the genjutsu. it filled the air with the smell of heavy ink as he walked since he spends most of his nights always righting new hings and or re writing them. he walked as he read in the crowed streets until he walked past the man play the guitar badly. he sighed deeply and muttered under his breath "fucking hoshi people." he was slowly getting annoyed with the people of hoshi.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Gen me with a fantasy (Orokana/Open) Empty Re: Gen me with a fantasy (Orokana/Open)

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:12 am
Senshi had noticed that as he continued walking down the street that t was slowly becoming more and more crowded. People milled about getting in each other's way. This was so unlike Kumo where people stuck to the proper sides of the street, were respectful and didn't give him weird looks. Why were they looking st him weirdly? He shrugged the thought off drumming the guitar absentmindedly as he continued to move through the steadily increasing crowd. He felt a flash of annoyance as he as to quickly step out of the way of some rude woman who had almost stepped on his feet. It was as he did so that he stepped into the path of the young man who had chosen to read as he walked. 

The words of the man registering so much so that as Senshi strummed another off key note his eyes narrowed and his chakra flared briefly in irritation before he snapped back down on it so that it was again suppressed. "I'm not a person of Hoshi, and you're in my way." Senshi's natural politeness prevented him from being outright rude to the person but he straightened himself so that he would look over the book reading nerd. All the while he was strumming random off key notes eliciting annoyed groans, looks of hate and scorn, and veiled fear that the man with the saxophone had created a new terror for Hoshi to deal with.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:35 am
oro looked at the man. noting what he said. "i cant imagine someone as talented as yourself would come here for hoshis... hospitality." he said as he moved around the man. "i do hope you finish what you want here, like i am, i need to head to kumo soon." he sighed as he walked. oros sword jiggling as he walked. thankfully the jounin didnt notice oro was a ninja, since he was keeping his chakra suppressed. but oro did get a weird feeling there for a second. he didnt like it so he tried getting away fast. so far he only meet kids in hoshi that where so far weak. little to no chakras signatures. but if this man was different. he didnt want the man to focus on oro. so far no one knew him, and those that did would think of him as a wanderer. which was good, it was what oro wanted. he didnt want to commit crimes if he didnt have too. "now since that girl let me test the genjutsu on her i can fix..." he muttered as he went back into his head. oro scratched his head as he walked a bit faster then before trying to get away. he always tried to keep away from people that where stronger then him, like how he left the leaf, only yen and some others his rank really knew of him.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:45 am
Senshi blinked at being called talented. That was weird, he didn't think he was talented, it was kind of nice that someone else thought so. Maybe he should definitely keep practicing in public then. People might be willing to ask him how to play or even offer him tips on how to play better. That would be a pretty nice change of pace. Then he could learn how to play the guitar so much better than he apparently already Lee how to do so. Hobbies were good for a shinobi to have. Kept the stress off of them or something like that. At least that was what all the books said would happen. Then Senshi's brain registered what the young man was saying before him. 

Kumo? Why was he going to Kumo? As the young man wheeled around him Senshi stepped out following him, his ears peeking up slightly at the muttering. Did the young man say Gen? Did he mean Genjutsu? Senshi followed not bothering to do anything to hide that he was doing so but the clear quietness of his footsteps and habit of hiding his presence might just not track the distracted man's attention. Once they had made it through the worst of the crowd, Senshi increased the length of his steps reaching out he intended to grab the man's shoulder to stop him. He'd let go almost immediately after grabbing his shoulder. "Why are you going to Kumo?" His voice showed clear suspicion, his head band glinting on the side of his head.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:04 am
oro was muttering as koba followed him but it was very quiet. he thought of many things as he flipped around the pages. then when the ninja pulled him to face him oro just noticed the head band. he didnt before because of his refusal to look away from his book for long. "im a traveler. i go place to place meeting new people, doing an odd job now and again. nothing so fantastical." he sighed deeply. he didnt like being pestered. oro tried to move away and start walking away if he didnt try to stop him. "if you are so pushy you will never get a good women." he said with his monotone voice. if this guy tried to do anything again oro was ready to use a genjutsu on him. then running off. he wasnt just going to kill a man in cold blood. and he didnt want to piss the wrong group off mostly. but he was ready to defend himself if he tried anything. all oro wanted was to read and learn something new. and him wasting time with this guy wasnt going to help oro do anything of that. "i dont what trouble nor have i done anything to make trouble eh?" he said walking.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:11 am
Senshi blinked at the young man's words, he couldn't fathom why he was sounding so defensive. Maybe this guy was as socially awkward as he was. Senshi continued strumming absentmindedly as he spoke his eyebrow raising slightly as he turned to walk away again. What a rude guy he was, it was actually rather annoying. But Kumo was his to protect and this little shit wasn't going to just get to walk away like that and ignore him when he was talking about going to his village. He wasn't going to allow anything to possibly pose a danger to his village. If that meant following and interacting with this rude stranger than that was what he was going to do. Deciding against physically stopping him again senshi merely walked with him strumming his guitar as he did so.

"Kumo is my responsibility, someone interested in going there is my responsibility, if you want to go to Kumo, you'll need a Kumo shinobi. So you're a wanderer looking for work, what sort of work do you specialize in that you think we would be interested in employing you instead of using our own people?" His voice was gruff but it was clear that he was interested in what this guy had to offer. If only so he could pre clear him to head to Kumo and set his own mind at ease about foreigners visiting his village. He decided to dial back his intimidating presence and. It look so much over the guy.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 am
oro walked and sighed as he closed his book. and putting it in his pocket. he wasnt going to get to read for a while. this man was so pushy. and the noise wasnt helping either. oro rubbed his head. "that depends. i can do many things, cleaning, cooking, laundry, teaching, and on my travles you learn how to protect yourself, thats why i have the sword, now i dont think kumo would like to hire me, unless no one likes to clean, but i was going to try to look at it since i was in suna as it got attacked by some kumo ninjas it looked like a interesting feat." he said trying to sound like he was nice but it came off bitter. oro always had a hard time with showing emotions. so far the man didnt touch him so he didnt try anything. "oh and i have tried some genjutsu, so theres that, thankfully i have yet to kill anyone other then bandits." he sighed remembering his first time killing a man back in the leaf. he rubbed his head. "maybe i will get lucky and hoshi would let me work for them. never know eh?" he sighed as he walked  until he found a place to sit with shade and sat down. and yawning.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:52 pm
Senshi blinked as the young man continued talking, and seemed to spill everything rather quickly. He had not expected such a long and detailed answer based on how the guy had been acting previously, but he wasn't about to question his good fortune. Well that was wrong, Senshi always failed to follow the age old adage of don't look a gift horse in the mouth. The slightly Xenophobic Kumo Jounin was rather renowned in his own village for his lack of trust in people and the generally accepted thought that everyone was suspicious until proven otherwise. This was only more pronounced now that he was far outside of his comfort zone, in an unknown land, with unknown shinobi surrounding his friends and comrades and possibly threatening them. Not that their had been any obvious threats that he knew of yet, simply that he suspected them of being threatening. It didn't help that the villagers here seemed to hate all of them for some reason.

Something Senshi definitely did not understand, considering how Kumo treated their shinobi. Still he nodded along, muddled green, brown eyes staring at the red haired man as he spoke. He rose an eyebrow as they reached a tree and he sat down. Staring Senshi, shifted awkwardly before politeness rose out, as it often did. "Mind if I sit as well?" Senshi did not want to loom over the other man, since he had at least shown some attempt to be forthright with him. Should Oro agree Senshi would take a seat, sitting criss cross applesauce, staring at Oro with a slightly confused air about himself. Finally he decided to address the words that had been aired between the two. "Well, we don't normally balk at cleaning in Kumo, but the additional help is always appreciated. Especially with basic construction work as we attempt to improve our villages general quality of life." He paused, it was the most he was willing to admit about his village's inner secrets to a stranger.

"As for Genjutsu, that is a rather rare art. Do you mind if I inquire as to how deep you have delved into it?" Senshi himself had not met many people who had been masters in the art, or even practiced it. His old Jounin sensei being the only one he could recall off the top of his own head. He decided that it would only be fair to admit to something of his own, then again it was a rather obvious fact. "I've only dabbled in Genjutsu, Weapons are more my thing. Death is a common thing for Kumo shinobi to have to hand out, we require our Genin to kill prisoners in order to advance in rank." He didn't see this as a bad thing to admit, and it wasn't like he was giving any heavy details on exactly what that specific exam entailed, well other than the death of some prisoners.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:32 pm
oro would nod to the man when he asked to sit. he didnt care what he did as long as it didnt mean oro dying to him. oro yawned being almost fully drained emotionally from this man. then when eh heard of what the man said he was happy he would have time to fully prepare himself for the smell kumo must have if they didnt fully clean a lot. and all the trash laying around. not a fun place to go. then when the man talked about genjutsu oro rubbed his head. "yeah well im not a master at it, but i know how to use it in a fight with out trouble. saved me a couple of times but... i notice not a lot of people in hoshi know about genjutsu, so me trying to seek out more knowledge like i wanted to didnt come to fruit here." he sighed again. then as the man talked about he he tried genjutsu oro would look at him. "well as a weapon that can cut skin like butter is useful, a weapon that can never dull and can destroy hundreds of minds in a mater of seconds is more useful. imagine you have a prisoner and you use genjutsu to make yourself look like his friends, family, you can use it to take information with ease. or make his allies look like their enemies. while killing someone is effective in its own right. making someone think they are helping their allies while they kill them is more useful, and bloody." he sighed more and rubbed his head. he wanted to find more genjutsu to study.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum