Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Yurei learns Temporarily Paralysis Empty Yurei learns Temporarily Paralysis

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:23 am
Crunch. Yurei thrusted his hand into one of the dead trees that lined the training grounds’ sandy plains. He retracted his hand, grasping it. It hurt, but he seemed to put a dent into the tree. Strength was obviously not his strong suit, one could tell that just by looking upon the boy, but punching things seemed to be a given for shinobi, so a little practice wouldn’t hurt. What else was there to do? Yurei had already learned the justu he had set out to, and before he even got to the training grounds. Instead, Yurei pressed his body a little, but that wasn’t nearly as exciting, and he had been at it for hours.

The sun was in the center of the sky, gazing at the molten sand that rested below, baking it with its warm embrace. It was miserable, and, what was worse, was that there was no shade. Hoshigakure was a brutal place to live, and that wasn’t even considering the shinobi and zealot conflicts. The beating sun alone could kill a man, and Yurei certainly felt like he was dying now.

The Uchiha boy wiped his brow before something caught his eye: a scroll. The bit of parchment was wrapped up tightly, but a bit of sand had gotten on it. It wasn’t particularly windy, so it must have been here for at least a few days. Yurei picked up the scroll and unraveled it. The sun had bleached portions of the otherwise coffee-tinted parchment, but it was still legible.

From the looks of it, the scroll detailed information about a ninjutsu, something Yurei recognized the importance of but had no real interest in beyond versatility and overall use. This scroll seemed to outline a paralysis jutsu. It wasn’t particularly strong, but it did pack a bit of a bunch if someone where as fragile as Yurei when it came to strength. It seemed to, as the name implied, immobile someone for a short duration of time. A lot of damage could be done in that timespan. Yurei lowered his brow as he read the jutsu, popping his neck and scanning the paper with an unusual interest. It seemed simple enough, just one hand seal as well: Tiger.

Yurei looked over the scroll a few more times before he tucked it away, placing it back where he had found it. The boy brushed his hands together in quick motions to rid himself of the sand on his hands, and he moved on, leaving the scroll and the dented tree. If he was going to test out this jutsu, he was going to need an opponent, or at least an angry person who needed to sit still for a moment.

Yurei wandered past the training grounds and then through the graffiti-littered ‘shinobi district,’ as he called it. Nothing. Granted, no one was really ever there except for a few shinobi and some religious troublemakers. The boy maneuvered past the shinobi academy and then finally reached the market. Everything seemed to be going just fine. The one time I actually wanted some violence to occur…

The boy scratched the back of his head as he tried to find some trouble, looking through every shady area of town until he happened upon some yelling, this time coming from the marketplace. People were always yelling there, the allure of goods and delicious food tempted some people to be very, well, covetous.

This did not seem to be the case, however. Instead, a young boy leapt from the crowd, followed by two men in working uniforms. The boy was short, around six, had long, dark brown hair, and adorned shaggy clothing with numerous tares. The pale Uchiha sprang into action, climbing up the nearest building and watching the child from above. He was certainly no shinobi. His movement patters we’re all that difficult to keep up with, but if you ran a noodle shop for the majority of your life, a young, spiteful kid could give you a run for your money.

Yurei leapt from rooftop to rooftop, tracking the child as he ran down the street. The genin recited the word tiger in his head as he flared he chakra within his body and prepared to leap near the little thief. He ran to the far side of the building he was standing on. The little boy turned a corner and was headed right for Yurei. It was just a matter of time, and, albeit fast, this kid was no match for a shinobi.

Now!

Yurei leapt down in front of the boy, signing tiger. He expelled his chakra, latching onto the boy and freezing him in place. The Uchiha carefully took the stolen ramen out of the boy’s hand as the two shop-owners finally turned the corner about twenty meters away. Yurei shoved the kid down onto his butt as he released his chakra. It seemed easy enough. Perhaps if he were as strong as he was fast, Yurei might have had a small challenge.

“Stay there,” Yurei said as the boy regained control of his body.

“Hey, give that back! That’s mine!”

“You stole it.”

“Finder’s keeper’s!”

Yurei squinted at the boy as the two shop-owners neared them, heavily breathing. “Are you two alright?”

“Ye…yeah. We’re fine. Just, uh… Just give us a second,” one said, supporting himself on a nearby building.

“What were you thinking, stealing this ramen?” Yurei said.

“Give it back!” he yelled, jumping into the air to retrieve his stolen meal as Yurei raised it over his head.

“I don’t think so. You’re going to pay for this.”

“I don’t got no money, ok?”

“No money? Where are your parents?”

“I don’t have any! Ok? Now give me my ramen!

Yurei huffed hot air out of his nose. “No parents? Where are they?”

“They’re dead! Ok?! Can I PLEASE have my ramen back?” the boy pleaded, obviously annoyed.

The two workers had finally regained their breath when they joined Yurei and the boy. “You’re in a lot of trouble, kid,” one had said.

Yurei spoke up as the two men questioned and threatened the boy. “What’s your name, kid?”

“Tokori,” replied the boy, folding his arms in an angry manner.

“Well, Tokori,” Yurei said, bending down. “Where do you live?”

“I ain’t telling you!” the boy yelled.

“Listen, I can’t help you if you don’t help me, ok? Where do you live?”

The boy angrily pursed his lips and looked to the side as he spoke. “The Water Gardens.”

“The water gardens? I see. I love that place. I don’t get to visit it often. Don’t you think it’s pretty?”

“Yeah, I guess,” replied to boy, who had obviously lost interest.

Yurei paused before questioning the kid again, this time thinking inward. “Hey,” he said warmly, recalling his mother’s tender voice. “I know what it’s like to lose a parent. But you can’t let the bad stuff get in your way.” Yurei rose up and looked at the shopkeepers. “What does he owe you?”

“Five Ryo,” replied the man.

“I don’t have any money on me, but I’d make him work off his debt. Teach him a thing or two. He could use it.”

“You’re pretty bright for a kid, kid,” one of the shopkeepers had said to Yurei.

“I’m just talking from experience. He needs some help.” Yurei looked down at the boy, who had begun to stare at the ground. “Tokori,” Yurei called out to him. “These men are going to make you work for the Ramen you stole. But you’ll have food in your belly and you won’t have to go to a prison. Is that fine with you?”

“I guess,” murmured Tokori. He slowly stood up and rubbed his right arm. “Hey,” he said, “What did you do to me? When you jumped down in front of me?”

“I used a ninjutsu.”

“A ninjutsu? Like what those ninja use?”

“Yes,” Yurei said, nodding.

“My mom used to talk about those ninjas all the time. She made them sound like really good people.”

“Not all of them are, but you ran into one of the good ones,” Yurei said with a smile. “Thank you for taking him in for now,” Yurei said to the shopkeepers. “I’ll see if I can find him a place to live in the mean time. Hopefully with someone responsible.”

Yurei looked up at the sky. It was a little past noon. “I gotta get going. Thank you,” he said with a bow and then parted ways.

WC: 1421
Exit
Requesting: 7 stats, Temporary Paralysis Jutsu
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500