Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Complicated - Yurei learns Flicker Movement Empty Complicated - Yurei learns Flicker Movement

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:03 am
The sun had just risen over the horizon, stretching out over the vast city of Hoshigakure. Each of its sandy-colored buildings glistened as the orange sphere of light wandered into the sky. The blazeball reflected off of Yurei’s pale eyes, for he was awake, just barely. Yurei had made it a habit of waking up at dawn, if only to see the sun and all of its brilliant colors. His recent sleepless nights had deprived him of that, but now he could finally sleep once more, having found motivation in his father’s passing instead of an inhibition.

Yurei closed his eyes and took a deep breath before rising up. He intended to learn some basic jutsu that he had scrounged up, nothing major, but useful nonetheless: the flicker movement technique. The pale Uchiha reached beneath his bed and gathered the scroll. The pale boy rushed to grab his kimono and slid the robe on, placing the scroll within his belt and rushing out the door.

Before he had reached the living room, he heard his name. Yurei stopped dead in his tracks and turned to find his mother in her room and sitting upon her bed. The genin wandered into the room curiously and replied, “Yes, Mom?”

“Come here, Little Ghost,” she called out to the boy. “Where are you headed to so early in the morning?”

“I was going to go to train a few jutsu before I take the next chuunin exam.”

“Chuunin Exam? You already took the first one?”

“Yep! Passed with flying colors, too! I had to help out these villagers that hated shinobi, but they were actually really nice people. Uh,” Yurei’s enthusiasm suddenly died. “Well, things weren’t like I thought, ya’know?”

“How do you mean?” asked Takia, lowering her thin, black eyebrows.

“Well, they were having some trouble with shinobi, and, well, the shinobi weren’t very nice people. They took some of the old man’s goods, and…”

Takia smiled warmly, “Yurei…” she said reassuringly. “There’s bad people on both sides. Your father did everything in his power to protect us, and he agreed with them.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” Yurei said, hitting his head lightly with his fist. “I just wish I wasn’t so stupid! That’s such an easy concept to learn, it’s just-“

“Don’t worry, Little Ghost, it’ll all be fine. I believe in you,” Takia said, smiling softly. She reached into Yurei’s bag that drapped over his shoulder. “Here you go,” she said, taking out his genin headband. She stared at the metallic object for a moment and then exhaled. The dark-haired woman looked at her pale son and raised the headband, wrapping it around his forehead. “My Little Ghost is going to be a chuunin!” she said, smiling brightly. “I’m so proud of you, Yurei.”

Yurei smiled in return, blushing, “Mooooom,” he said, rubbing the back of his head.

“Now go on, go train some jutsu,” she said with a welcoming smile.

Yurei nodded, bowed, and exited his mother’s bedroom, leaving her alone. The dark-haired woman sighed, and her bright smile diminished into a thin one, and then a look of sadness. She glanced at her bed, rubbing the covers with her hand. It was missing something. Someone by her side.

On his way to the training grounds, Yurei withdrew his scroll, reading it to himself. The jutsu seemed simple enough. It allowed for a burst of speed greater than one’s normal achievements, but, strangely, this jutsu seemed to manipulated time itself, bending it to one’s own will. Yurei eyes as he read onward. To do such a thing was impossible, no? Yet this simple jutsu allowed it. Amazing. Yurei continued to read, identifying the jutsu as a Space and Time technique. Interesting. This would merit further research. Genjutsu had amazing potential, but this was something more. It wasn’t an illusion, nor was it a flashy ninjutsu. This was shaping space and time, something Yurei had a very small grasp of, but understood the potential that was there. Still, Genjutsu would help him to achieve his goal, but Space and Time was something to look into in the future, perhaps he would learn more later down the line.

The pale Uchiha’s eyes wandered down the old parchment, identifying the key elements of the jutsu. Rat, then boar were the only two handseals. It didn’t appear like much on paper, but this was a handy little jutsu, especially if one was fighting closely matched opponents.

Yurei quickly wrapped up the jutsu scroll and placed it on his belt when he heard something. The boy turned to look behind him at the sidewalks that stretched to his house. Nothing. The albino lowered his brow, looking cautiously. Something was amiss.

The small boy slowly continued walking, this time much more vigilant of his surrounds. He passed one house after the other, but then he heard that noise again. Footsteps. Definitely. Yurei looked around, drawing one of his kunai.

With a flash, a kunai pierced the concrete just in front of his feet, and from the shadows emerged a shinobi, the one from the day before with the haughty demeanor. Yurei glared at the man, sliding his foot back.

“You cost me a good time, you little brat, and I’m gonna get all the fun I need by beating you to a pulp.”

“You stole that sake. If you want to blame someone, look at yourself.”

“Big talk for such a little kid.”

“Didn’t I kick your butt?”

“Right, well now I got this cool new jutsu: Genjutsu release. Your illusions aren’t gonna work on you this time you little-“

Yurei signed the required handseals, rat, then boar. In a flash, his body lunged forward, speed illusions fading behind him. He was like a white blur that circled the arrogant shinobi, stripping him of his weapons and his pants as he confusedly looked around in an attempt to strike.

“I don’t have time for scum like you,” Yurei said, folding his arms as he came to a stop. “Get out of here, and don’t let me catch you stealing again, or I’ll strip you down in public, ok?”

The man blushed, hurriedly trying to pull of his pants and run away.

Yurei sighed, rolling his eyes. He looked down at his jutsu, realizing he had just used it. “WOAH!” Yurei had shouted, looking at his hands. “I felt so much faster! Well, not that much faster, but that was still cool!” Yurei quickly placed his kunai back in his weapon pouch and gathered the shinobi’s placing them in a nearby garbage can. Though he was so young, Yurei understood what it meant to be a shinobi, and that man and his gang did not represent them in the slightest. It wasn’t hard to see why shinobi were so hated with people like him running around, but, at the same time, sensible shinobi helped the villagers too. Yurei had a lot, and so had others, yet these shinobi would demolish everything they worked for. Yurei clenched his fist in hate. How could someone be that self-centered and selfish?

But then again, this village seemed to breed that. Constantly harassment didn’t help. Maybe he felt right to himself, but it couldn’t feel right to Yurei. The Uchiha kept on walking to the training grounds, thinking he would work on his physicals instead. After an exhausting past few weeks, he’d have to get back into shape.

WC: 1237
Exit
Requesting: Flicker Movement, 6 Stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Complicated - Yurei learns Flicker Movement Empty Re: Complicated - Yurei learns Flicker Movement

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:10 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum