Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Jounin Exam Hikari vs. Kyousuke

+3
Akabayashi Terumi
Hikari Namikaze
Jiro Uchiha
7 posters
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Jounin Exam Hikari vs. Kyousuke - Page 2 Empty Re: Jounin Exam Hikari vs. Kyousuke

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:29 am
Approved for the rank I spose 
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Jounin Exam Hikari vs. Kyousuke - Page 2 Empty Re: Jounin Exam Hikari vs. Kyousuke

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:14 am
Also, going to make another Midpost claim

Orochimaru's Juinjutsu5000/5000
50 Ap
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:44 pm
Kyousuke was about to grant her the wish of continuing the battle, but as he listened to her reasoning realized that was not the true intent she just did not know another way to learn what she sought. The man’s face would get a little dark as she believed the only side effects of the nature energy were dark skin and odd eyes. In all honesty Kyousuke was a bit shocked Akihana had suggested for the girl to learn this and had not pointed her towards him. That would have been the simplest and most direct.

Perhaps that was another part of her test to find it out on her own. “Hikari nature energy is a whole nother monster. If you truly want to learn about it, it’ll have to be in a lab.”  He would then walk towards the exit of the arena and beckon for the girl to follow.

If she did so, he would try to keep pace with her instead of walking in front of her and attempting to speak. “My ability is natural, you could say I am the progenerate of that ability. But the ability is dangerous. My body since birth has been absorbing nature energy, so it has less of an effect on me than others. However, that isn’t to say it had no lingering effects. The energy eats away at your mind. I for example used to go berserk when I had absorbed too much. We shall speak more of this in private. We have to stop at my home first.”

If the jounin decided to follow Kyousuke would open the door to his apartment, as she’d likely anticipated there was a ton of gym equipment and barbells the size of people. Opening the door to his bedroom the man would search through his night stand before pulling out a file on his sage transformation abilities. It explained how the DNA morphed his body into a stone like appearance and toughness, how it could mold his very skin, and allow him to absorb others into his form or even heal others who had successfully bonded with his DNA.

He would then pass the file to Hikari. “Don’t lose that or let anyone see it. Now we need to head to the hospital to use their equipment.” If the jounin was ready they would head there next, but not before picking up his notebook he’d been writing in while learning the gates.

WC: 409
(Feel free to talk in between)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:16 am
Kyousuke looked very dark as He started to explaining to the girl the ill effects about the curse mark. The Giant nature user words scared the new jounin, while the girl new their had to be some ill effects to the jutsu (After all, the jutsu was called a Curse mark) but still, the way the queensgaurd said it frightened the girl.

As the Man left, Hikari would follow him close behind, While she was scared of what kind of deep dark secret she was getting into, she also had cat like curiosity about this and needed to figure out the answer she had been looking for for so long now.

As the man continued to talk, about his jutsu, Hikari would hang onto everyword he said, making sure to memorize what was being taught to her, this was top secret information, and she doubted that she would get the oppritunity to learn it again.

The chestnut girl would follow Kyousuke to his appartment, and find that he had quite the collection of weights in his gym. Wow..... there were just... so many weight. Hikari recalled that she used to hit the gym all the time, obviously she didn't anymore, but it still was quite interesting seeing such large weights in someone else room.

The man would grab a file and hand it to Hikari, and he would tell her not to loose it, the girl would nod and say "Ok.... I can burn it if you want afterwards.... or I can just return it to you, your choice." And would follow the man as he headed to the lab.

As the girl continued to folow Kyousuke, She would start reading through the books, it was all medical mumbo jumbo that she didn't really understand, but if she had enough time, she felt like she would be able to understand it.

As she walked though, the girl would continue to ask some questions about side effects he had.

"So.... Couple of questions, you said that you went berserk when you let this... 'nature energy' into you for a while, how long did it take you to regain control of yourself? Also, what kind of training did you do to avoid becoming berserk? How long did the training take you. Do you have any other ill effects besides going berserk? I noticed that you were very fatigued after the fight, was this nature energy a cause of this?" As the girl talked, she would pull out a pen and paper from her weapons pouch and start scribbling notes on the new kind of energy. Honestly, all the information she needed was probably in the file Kyousuke gave her, but the young girl was so excited, she didn't even think about that.

WC: 465/ 7924

(OOC Note: sorry, sick right now but I wanted to get this out to you because I don't know when again I am going to be able to get on.)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:16 am
“Return it to me. It is just about my DNA.” Kyousuke would say continuing to the hospital. It seemed the girl had a lot more questions than he anticipated. “Usually after a few bodies dropped I would start to feel normal again. I did some training with Den to avoid going berserk, though it lessened as I began to pray. The training took well almost my whole life.”

“Fatigued?” Kyousuke would ask as if he didn’t know what she was talking about. “Nature energy prevents me from becoming fatigued as my body passively gathers it, supplementing my own. It should be in the file.”

Once, they were at the hospital Kyousuke would head inside and into a lab, pulling out a syringe and take a few cc’s of blood, before placing some on a slide and placing it under the microscope. He would have the girl look through the microscope and apply nature energy to the blood causing it to turn gray and sharpen to a needle, like how he had turned his arm into a sword.

“I’ll be here, so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Experiment away.”

WC: 192
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:26 pm
It took Hikari a minute to of thinking to recall who "Den" was as she had never met the man and she was basically a chunin before she found out that Hoshigakure had a kage.

"Well... its just after the match, You seemed like you were in a lot of pain. So… I kind of figured that you were tired or injured from the battle…. I’m sorry, I guess I misunderstood.”

The two would arrive at the Hospital and go into a private lab. The man with the ability to absorb Nature energy would pull out a needle and Hikari would flinch, being very needle phobic, she would look away and close her eyes, before slowly looking back and seeing that the insertion was done, and then Kyousuke would put it under a microscope. Hikari would then look through the microscope, turning on her golden eyes, the chestnut haired Chunin (Or I guess Jounin now) would notice that the blood was turning into a dark grey, and sharpening, tighter and tighter, to the point that it was now a sharp needle. Hikari would now, with her golden eyes activated and able to look at it up close, would see that the skin was absorbing the energy in the air around it. However, something that she noticed now which she didn’t notice before because she had a closer look at it now, was that there were actually multiple types of of nature energy being pulled into the cells. From Hikari’s jugement, there were about 6 different types that was being absorbed into Kyousuke’s blood. The Chestnut haired girl couldn’t tell what each did, but each looked like it was absorbing a different kind of energy, and each had a different color to it. They had the colors of White, Black, Blue, Green, Red, and purple.

However looking at it, Hikari realized something, she may be able to mimic this ability to gather nature energy, the girl had a specific jutsu, the chakra seal jutsu, which sucked out chakra from herself and placed it into a seal. (The Chakra storage seal jutsu) Hikari would wonder what would happen if she rigged the seal so that the nature energy would be absorbed rather than her own chakra.

“Excuse me.” Hikari would say and would look around the area for something she could use to experiment on. After looking around, Hikari would find what she was looking for in a cabinet, a couple of vials of blood for testing. Sensing out with her chakra, she noticed that the blood in the cabinet had chakra, so it was the blood of shinobi. Perfect.

Hikari would take the vials and go to the desk she was studying at.

Looking back at the blood, and confirming the way that the Jugo Dna was about to absorb the chakra, Hikari would form the handsigns required and make a chakra storage seal, but modify it slightly to not absorb her own chakra and instead the Nature energy around her, and place the small seal inside the blood vial, and allow the blood to absorb the energy that way.

Something that she noticed was that a lot more chakra was absorbed by the Akari’s seal then the Jugo dna. After it finished gathering the chakra, Hikari heard a very faint sound…

FFIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZ!!!!!

With that, the blood in the vile that collected all the nature energy would start to boil, fizing and eventually fade away. The girl would look upon the situation with a puzzled expression.

This couldn’t be right, if she put that on a person, the body wouldn’t survive it.

Obviously, the answer was to decrease the amount of nature energy being gathered, but how? The girl couldn’t lower the power of the seal without basicly completely stopping the income of chakra….. Unless……

There were 6 different type of nature chakra, all changed by color, perhaps by targeting only one kind of chakra, it would work?

The girl motified her seal again, this time, to only take in the White chakra. Placing the seal into the blood sample, she would let the seal start to gather the nature energy and attempt to figure out the effects, The first thing that she would do would be sense out and see if the chakra in the blood become more potent. To the girls shock, the blood sample felt like it had an insane amount of chakra, almost more than her own chakra! It seemed insane that this small blood sample had enough chakra that it was so close to surpassing her own. After which, she would look at the results in her microscope, to see how the red and white blood cells were moving. To her shock, the blood cells were bouncing back and forth, completely wild with energy! How was the energy able to do such a feat? While she was looking for how fast the blood cells were moving, she would also look to see how condensed that the blood seals were. It only took her a few seconds to tell that there wasn’t any real effects to the density. After that, The Chestnut haired Jounin would pull out a needle and press it up against the blood sample, in order to test to see how dense it was. When she did, the girl found that there was nothing different about it, not like the jugo’s who blood became completely solid and sharp to the touch. Once this was done, the girl would wait to see how long these effects went on. It only went on for a couple of seconds before the blood turned back to normal….. Atleast at first, looking at the cells grew in age, turning a light shade of grey, and not being able to handle the effects of the nature energy. The cells didn’t die immediately, and not all of them died, Hikari figured that this was an acceptable range, prehaps causing damage to the body, but not completely destroying it, and it looked like if this was in a live person, the body would be able to recover. Once this test was done, The Jounin would write down the effects and how she modified the Seal in order get these effects. Disgarding the blood sample, the girl would pull out her chakra and continue on to the next color.

The Next color of nature chakra she would look at was the black chakra. Hikari would modify her seal to absorb the specific nature energy into her chakra storage seal and placed it into the blood sample and attempt to figure out the effects, The first thing that she would do would be sense out and see if the chakra in the blood become more potent. Similar to the white chakra, the chakra level was off the charts for the nature infused blood sample. After that, she would pull look at the results in her microscope, to see how the red and white blood cells were moving. To her surprise, the blood wasn’t moving as fast as the white. Looks like Hikari’s theory about each of the different types of nature energy was correct. While she was looking for how fast the blood cells were moving, she would also look to see how condensed that the blood seals were. As before, the cells didn’t seem that condensed. After that, The Chestnut haired girl would pull out a needle and press it up against the blood sample, in order to test it's durability. When she did, the girl found that the blood had hardened and was as hard as a rock! Once this was done, the girl would wait to see how long these effects went on. Same as before, it only took a few seconds before the blood sample started deteriorating again. Once these were done, Hikari would write down the effects and how she modified the Seal in order get the results.

After that, the next color of nature chakra she would look at was the blue color nature chakra. absorb the specific nature energy into her chakra storage seal placed in the blood sample and attempt to figure out the effects, The first thing that she would do would be sense out and see if the chakra in the blood become more potent. Unlike the last two times, the chakra didn’t come very strong. The girl found this interesting and would take a note before going to the microscope. When looking down in order to see how the red and white blood cells were moving the girl found that the cells were moving same as normal. While she was looking for how fast the blood cells were moving, she would also look to see how condensed that the blood seals were. To her surprise, the cells were very well condensed, and arranged in a way that they could probably use to support each other. Quiet the find! After that, the Chestnut haired Jounin would pull out a needle and press it up against the blood sample, in order to test the blood’s durability. When she did, the girl found that the blood had become solid and unable to be moved by the needle.. Once this was done, the girl would wait to see how long these effects went on, to find that there was no difference between the first few. Once these were done, Hikari would document her findings along with how she modified the Seal in order get these effects.

After studying the blue, The Next color of nature chakra she would look at was the Green color chakra. She would modify the seal to absorb the specific nature energy into her chakra storage seal placed in the blood sample and attempt to figure out the effects, The first thing that she would do would be sense out and see if the chakra in the blood become more potent. Similar to the black and white color chakra, she would notice that the chakra levels were off the chart for such a small vial of shinobi blood. After which, she would look at the results in her microscope, to see how the blood cells were reacting to the nature energy. When it came to speed, there wasn’t really any difference in the chakra. While she was looking for how fast the blood cells were moving, she would also look to see how condensed that the blood seals were. There wasn’t any difference from now and the other seals save the blue one. After that, The Chestnut haired Jounin would pull out a needle and press it up against the blood sample, in order to test to see if it had hardend. When she did, the girl found it had not. Once this was done, the girl would wait to see how long these effects went on. To the girls shock, the effects didn’t just leave after a few seconds, but kept around for a couple of minutes. This was very different compared to what the girl had done before! The girl quickly jotted down these effects and would get ready to do the research for the next for the 5th type of chakra.

The Next color of nature chakra she would look at was the red chakra type. Fiddleing around with the seal so that it would absorb the specific nature energy into her chakra storage seal, The girl would placed in the blood sample and attempt to figure out the effects, The first thing that she would do would be to sense out and see if the chakra in the blood become stronger like many of the others before it. This time, it appeared like the chakra levels of the blood stayed normal. After which, she would look at the blood in her microscope, to see how fast the cells in the blood were moving. Similar to the blood effected by the white chakra, the speed of the living cells picked up, but not as much as with the white cells. While she was looking for how fast the blood cells were moving, she would also look to see how condensed that the blood seals were. Similar to that of the blue, they seemed to be holding together and supporting each other, being very condensed. After that, Namikaze would pull out a needle and press it up against the blood sample, in order to test to see how hard it was.. When she did, the girl found no real difference between that and normal blood. Once the needle test was done, the girl would wait and notice that these effects only carried on for another few seconds. Once these were done, Hikari would write down what she did in order to achieve these results.

And finally, FINALLY! The final color of nature chakra she would look at was the purple color of nature chakra. The girl would for the final time play around with the chakra seal in order to get it so that it would only absorb that kind of chakra. When that was done, she would place the final seal into the final blood sample and would start to absorb its effects.The first thing that she would do would be sense out and see if the chakra in the blood become stronger like so many before it. The girl would notice that yes, she it did become stronger, to her shock, stronger than any of the other seals at this point! After which, she would put the blood sample under the microscope and look at the blood specimen, first to see how the red and white blood cells were moving. This time, she noticed that there was no real difference between normal blood and this. While she was looking for how fast the blood cells were moving, she would also look to see how condensed that the blood seals were. Similar to that of blue, it appeared that this one had a much condensed blood cell count. After that, the girl would pull out a needle and press it up against the blood sample, in order to test how durable it was. When she did, the girl found in unfortunately had not hardened. Once this was done, the girl would wait to see how long these effects went on for, and similar to all those before her, it only lasted a couple of seconds.

Hikari would finish writing these results into her notebook. She would turn to see if Kyousuke had still been there, (The experiments had taken about an hour, if the man had left, it only made sense, since she hadn’t really asked any questions.) If he was, she would turn and hand the notes on the man’s bloodline, along with her own research results.

“Sir, I think I finished with the examination.” The chestnut haired girl explained. “You can find a detailed version of my report here. But to basicly give you a summary, I was able to develop 6 seals all of which is basicly on the same level of an S rank jutsu that boosted the body's abilities. While they all cause damage to the body, like you said, as long as one doesn’t stay in the accelerated rate for to long, I feel like all damage can be recovered through rehab and by resting the body.

With, that, I thank you Mr. Kyousuke, you have been a huge help when it comes to this.”
The girl, who hadn’t yet stood from her seat by her desk would bow while still in it. “I can answer any questions if you would like, or you could just read the report on your own time, I would recommend, perhaps after a few test, that we place the seal on at least the majority of the shinobi in the village.”

With that, the girl would wait to see if the man had any questions.

WC/TWC: 2659/10583

Mid Thread Claims

Orochimaru’s Juinjutsu 5000/5000
50 Ap

Also please respond to this, and not just ignore it.
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:43 pm
Fineeee, denied.

Just kidding, have your curse seals and AP.

Approved.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:01 pm
(So, sorry I got the Ok to skip Kyousuke, this post, as I don’t need him for this one.)  As Hikari turned in her chair back to Kyousuke, she would immediately turn back around. “I’m sorry, I just realized something, one more moment please.”

How was the Chestnut haired girl dumb enough not to of seen it before!

The Curse mark jutsu wasn’t the only jutsu the queen had asked Hikari to do research on, The Chestnut haired Jounin had also been asked to learn the four seals jutsu in order to seal a large chakra source into a person living human being.

Hikari had read about the jutsu in a scroll earlier the other day. She recalled siting in a comfy chair, leaning back, and reading the jutsu, it basicly said as such. The Four symbol sealing jutsu is a jutsu that is designed to seal an living being into another living being, namely a large chakra source and powerful enemy into that of another living person, either to lock a powerful enemy away, or in order to create  a Jinjuriki (more on that later) . It was created over 500 years ago by a clan known as the Uzumaki clan, and has been the main force when it comes to sealing a bijuu into a person. For those who aren’t awear, in the world, there are 9 bijuu, or giant beast that have great power that are scattered throughout the world. Each of the Bijuu can be identified by the number of tails they have. The one tailed Bijuu is a massive Raccon, the two tailed Bijuu Is a Cat, the three tailed Bijuu is that of a massive turtle, the four tailed Bijuu is that of a Monkey, the five tailed bijuu is that of a white Horse, the six tailed bijuu looks similar to a slug, the 7 tailed bijuu appears to be that of a massive dragon fly, the 8 tailed bijuu appears to be that of an Ox or an octopus, and the nine tailed bijuu is that of a fox.

Anyways, if A bijuu is sealed this way, the host of that bijuu will become a Jinjuriki, a Jinjuriki is a living person who has a Bijuu sealed inside of them.

The four symbol seal is where one makes the sign of confrontation, and create a seal in the user’s hand.
There was no explanation on how to do this. The seal will transform the Being into Yin chakra and Yang Chakra, and then the user can place the chakra being into either themself or another person.

The transformation happens pretty quickly, but it can fail.

Once a being is sealed inside a host, the host can choose at will to release the being held inside, however, if the being sealed inside is a Jinurkia and the host is A bijuu, then the user will die due to the fact that the bijuu is now intertwined with chakra.”

The Chestnut haired girl had quite a few problems with how to create a seal that could do all of that… however… the chestnut haired girl just realized something. She had been doing something similar to that for the last  hour. She had been absorbing Nature energy with the chakra storage seal, so why couldn’t the girl do the same thing with this? She could modify the  seal so that it could absorb people and other large beings of chakra.

Hikari would slide her chair over to a small cage nearby where there were some lab rats locked away inside the small cage. (So, I know I can’t do this IC, but headcanon, one has a Sharingan, and one totally is a senju)

Looking down at the large mice, Hikari would stick her tongue out, she didn’t really like the disgusting creatures. The girl would make the sign of and hold out her hand, one of the rats slowly started to get transformed into the two types of chakra, before moving the chakra over into the other mouse. When that happened, one of the mice disappeared, and the other had a seal appear on their midriff area, (And totally had a rinnengan, even though DNA doesn’t work like that.)

With that, Hikari would turn around and face Kyousuke again, and say with a smile, “Sorry about that, all of this absorbing of chakra nature reminded me that I had another jutsu that the Her Grace asked me to learn. I think I have it now. But anyways, here is the file on the Curse marks I was learning.”

WC/TWC: 771/11354

Another Mid thread claim.
Four symbols seal 5000/5000
50 AP
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:35 pm
Alright although we're being more lenient with wc rules due to the CD wc rule coming soon, I still need about 25% of the wc to be about the tech. So if you could please add another 500 words towards it I can approve you for the whole jutsu.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:43 pm
“Oh, that’s just a side effect from opening the eight inner gates.” Kyousuke would say referring to Hikari’s statement of him looking as if he were in pain. “They tear the muscles in the body apart after a bit. I can only open four of the eight right now, which is why I have to keep training.” With the two at the hospital the kage would follow Hikari and as she went to work so did he.

Removing his shirt the man would pull open the door of a cart removing some pads from it before placing them on his body and hooking himself up to a heart monitor. “Gate of pain open!” He would say releasing some of his bodies limiters once more giving his skin the bright red tint of hell boy. The machine would beep loudly as his heart tricked the machine into believing he was going into cardiac arrest. Which prompted a nurse to run into the room and stop upon looking at who it was.

“That’s the third time this week lord Snow.” She would say causing Kyousuke to laugh a little before turning off the noise. “Yeah, that heart rate should kill a normal guy about three times over. That’d kill an elephant.” He would say to the nurse who had seen a lower, yet nearly as fatal pace. The lady would walk away though and so would Kyousuke, he had to go get a tread mill and some weights.

Walking into the rehabilitation part of the hospital Kyousuke would take the equipment he needed and head back to the large room where he could store all of the stuff. Once, it was there he would plug in the machines and open the fourth gate once more, before moving to the doorway to do pull ups. He merely watched as the girl kept trying different things for her seals.

“Too much nature energy and you can turn someone to stone and nature energy causes you to have uncontrollable fits of rage.” The man would say giving a warning to the girl in case she attempted the seal on herself. “I’m immune to the effects of nature energy being born with it, so if you need a test subject I’d prefer it was me.”

With Hikari stating her plan to give one to every person in the village Kyousuke had to throw his opinion out on it. “Yes, more testing is definitely needed for something like this especially for the long term effects. Right now though, I’d prefer you not give this to anyone within the village. At least until it has been tested, then you can see if people would like to use your seal.” The man would respond hopping down from the doorframe and then beginning to run on the tread mill. His arms weren’t sore at all from the pull ups, so he would have to run and fast.

The ninja would crank the speed up and just move not holding onto the sides for support. “Gate of limit open!” Kyousukes muscles would tighten after saying that and his speed would increase. “I opened the fifth gate!” He would say increasing the speed a little to reflect the new pace he could maintain. It was clear that he wasn’t becoming tired by the exercise in fact as he moved it likely seemed like he was gaiing stamina with the nature energy surrounding him. It was clear that even though the gates put a strain on the body they did not fatigue it in turn and it truly was a full release of the bodies potential.

WC: 603
TWC: 3132
Claiming Gate of Pain for 3k using 25% max stat discount.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum