Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

You See Me Rollin (P) Nike  Empty You See Me Rollin (P) Nike

Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:47 pm
The Uchiha awakens making a beeline for begin on his day by day things. Subsequent to finishing what might do. He went out and straight went to the preparation field. The climate was sunny a brilliant great day for Puma to prepare. The thing is he cherishes to make companions and have a giggle. Yet, now and again losing himself wild and in the end going everywhere. Jaguar would set down to the grass and begin wandering off in fantasy land about what he would be doing today. 

After for a short time, it was the ideal opportunity for him to prepare begun to begin and finish the Institute understudy test. He felt preparing would make him more grounded as he would take in3-4 seconds before discharging it.

WordCount:128

Last edited by Tobi <3 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nike
Nike
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

You See Me Rollin (P) Nike  Empty Re: You See Me Rollin (P) Nike

Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:49 pm
Today was a busy day for Nike, getting himself over to the Uchiha district was the least of his problems. Today he was going to train with a classmate of his named Puma, however it was not really known was exactly they were going to practice. The two boys had agreed to meet at a small patch of land inside the district, although Puma did mention about there being a 3rd that might be joining them. 

Strolling through the district Nike was recalling all the stories that his mother used to tell him about the clans that resided within the village, and the ones that stuck out the most to him were the Hyuuga, Senju and Uchiha. To him nothing was more intriguing than being able to learn about the history of his village.

Walking through the district Nike, arrived at the designated meeting spot, that Puma had stated. For the most part he could not see anyone but he may even be in the wrong place.
Anonymous

Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:02 am
Before long making a beeline for the preparation field, he chose it was to upper the diversion and prepare. 

This tall figure of the tree was appropriate in front him. He took a position lifting both of his arms and took a truly simple ninja position. " I should overcome you." his tone was loaded with enthusiastic, brimming with fervor, he at that point sends a flying punch towards the tree hitting it various circumstances. 

100...125...150... 175...200...250..275..300 " I should get going speedier… " 

In the end, another individual showed up. Puma gave a grin which was wide to the point that you can see his teeth. He would then head toward him and solicit him a couple of things. " Hi, might you want to train or fight with me...I've truly got nobody. Sort of lonely..but hello, I got you." Puma giving him an overwhelming eye flicker. He beyond any doubt knows this person is amicable."Forgot to present me names Puma..how about you?" he at that point would sit tight quietly for an answer.

WC:177
Nike
Nike
Citizen

Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:27 am
Upon reaching there there was a young boy, similar to the age of Nike,  doing some form of exercise. With the wind slightly blowing around, Nike's cloths and hair would be blowing against his face preventing him from seeing the young lad running towards him. Seeing the grin on the boys face, Nike could not help grin back considering that this was the type of person he was. 

Before the lad introduced himself, he straight up just said that he was straight up lonely and wanted to train with someone. To be frank this caused Nike to take a step back however he also wanted to train, despite not really feeling lonely.

"Sure why not, I am was looking to train with someone.." Nike was interrupted not that he minded, but what the young lad said made sense. As the young lad was introducing himself as Puma, Nike made the connection that he was the one he was looking for. 

"Ah, I am Nike" Sporting a large grin he put his hands behind is head in a relaxed fashion. "So whats the plan?"

WC - 183
Anonymous

Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:36 pm
This young shinobi was cool and calm. He had a particularly great character. This individual was easygoing and rushed to make associates. In light of present circumstances, he was cheerful to have some person like him to train with him. 

He introduced himself Puma felt extraordinary. Puma knew this young chap was wanting to have an assistant sort of an associate. When he said his name it was cool and frosty. Nike. 

"So what's the plan?" He answered. 

"All things considered, we can battle first or take in a technique together… I mean like we should fun together. You know what I mean? Have that moment where we both have a great time every last bit of it. Thusly, it's whatever. Learn a Technique or Spar. it's really up to you, Nike." 

He stopped and sat tight for a response.

WC:140
Nike
Nike
Citizen

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:46 pm
"Technique? What sort of technique"

Hearing this Nike was intrigued now to what sort of technique they could learn. He already knew how to do the necessary ninjutsu techs that one needed to pass the genin exam, so hearing this he was quite happy to oblige in learning something new.

"Although having a friendly fight wouldn't be to bad" Nike was still to have a physical fight and this would be the best time to have a friendly spar. It wouldn't surprise Nike if he was to be completely overwhelmed considering that Puma was much larger than him, but the underdog should never be underestimated.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 am
Battle Theme:

It appeared he would not like to take in a method. A battle was offered and Puma acknowledged despite the fact that it would have been a cordial fight. To make sure he wouldn't crush him. A straightforward fight for them two to appreciate. He would take his ninja position. Lifting his privilege and venturing his leg left forward while the privilege backpedaled. He took a gander at Nike. " This is the battle to see who is stronger… so attempt your hardest and at whatever point you are prepared. Come at me." his words were talked as though he was a divine being. Addressing him as though he would have been crushed. Puma at that point grins out sitting tight for his rival to take the main strike.

WC:130
Nike
Nike
Citizen

Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:28 am
Nike's happy smile turned into a nervous one as he watched Puma change into a fighting position. Getting into his own, Nike put forward his right foot, and right arm. It was an uncommon stance, but it seemed that Nike was a natural southpaw, which could either give him or other people problems in the future when fighting. Jumping back Nike was listening to what puma was saying, Nike was a fairly competitive person, meaning that he did not enjoy being looked down upon, even if it was a joke.

Charging at Puma, Nike would throw a punch with his left hand, aiming directly for his face, however this Nike's first ever fist fight, or fight in general, meaning that the boy had a steep learning curve.
Anonymous

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:54 am
The punch connected as Puma got hit but felt as the punch was light. He had a great opportunity to dodge but laughed. “ You small son of a bitch.”  He would clench his fists then a send a flying punch (10 strengths) at the opponent face if hit successfully the opponent would be hurt with a bruise mark on his face flying to a close by tree eventually hearing a loud bang towards his opponent knocking him out.  If he managed to dodge he goes back few steps raising right arm up while the left leg forward waiting for him to come at him again.

WC:106
Nike
Nike
Citizen

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:16 pm
Was Nike's punch (strength of 8 ) connected with Puma's face, Nike was quited pleased with the fact that he had just hit someone. However what confused Nike the most was that puma laughed at the fact that nike had hit him. To Nike it looked like Puma was a masochistic that got off on pain. Before Nike could even say a word Puma tried to punch Nike himself. From the close proximity they were within each other Nike didn't have the nessassary means or ability to move himself out of the way. The best thing that he could do was put his arms up and block the punch from connecting with his face.

Blocking the punch, Nike was sent backwards a few steps with a visible bruise on his arms. The shock of the thumping pain on his arms broke Nike's lapse of concentration, before he pulled back into his stance and awaited Puma's next move.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum