Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 9:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 9:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 9:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 9:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 9:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 8:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 8:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 7:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 7:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ostu
Ostu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Learning Taijutsu For Birds!?!? Empty Learning Taijutsu For Birds!?!?

Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:14 pm
Ostu was walking around the village with a piece of bread feeding any birds he saw, he didn't have much to do today so he thought helping the birds would be a nice thing to do. Well until he saw how slow he reacted. When he was walking he saw a lone bird, he thought he must be very lonely. He walked up to it and gave it a bigger piece, it picked it up and ate it. It turned its head and screamed, "CAWWWWW!" I dropped the bread I was holding and at least a dozen birds came out of no where. I tried blocking them all from it but they got the better of me. After they all left one stayed and kept attacking me. I swatted it away and it flew.
   Ostu thought he could of did very better if he trained more in taijutsu, so that is what his plan was today. To learn how to block and attack properly.
   One of his teachers once asked if he needed anything for his home, Otsu replied with a training dummy that you would hit and it would spin like it was an incoming attack. He now had a great use of it. He hit one of the pegs once and out of now where a second one came, he reacted fast enough to hit, but then another one came. He was able to keep up with it, but it was pretty hard just blocking them. He thought he should go on a more offensive route next time.
   Ostu hit one of the pegs again, harder this time, and was able to react to it faster but he got hit more often. After he thought he had enough he took a step back and noticed the bruises he had. He knew his form was horrible, that had to be the problem he thought. He looked at his from, he stood bent down and had both of his fists closed, doing this helped with defense, but were trying to attack. He thought if he opened his hands instead maybe, just maybe, his attack and reaction speed so he could hit.
   To put his theory to the test Ostu hit the first peg as hard as he could, when the second peg came he reacted faster and hit it before it could reach him, he did that with the third, fourth, fifth, sixth and on wards. This felt amazing to him, attacking and responding fast enough to then attack them back before they could hit you. After to what seems like a hour to Otsu he finally stooped, he was very tired but also very jumpy at the same time. 
   He mastered how to attack and block, he assumes he mastered it, in only 3 hours or so. This will increase his further taijutsu skills as well. 
   Now all he had to do is find those birds and "fall" for that trap again and he can show them who is great! Is he really trying to prove something against some birds?

[EXIT]

WC - 511

Requesting:
2 Stat Points
Inside to Outside Block
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Learning Taijutsu For Birds!?!? Empty Re: Learning Taijutsu For Birds!?!?

Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:07 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum