Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Day Two (Open)

+2
Touka Keisuke
Takashi Chishiki
6 posters
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Day Two (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Day Two (Open)

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:23 pm
(Probably going to be a short post, just to move thread along.)

Takashi watched as the other young man who had been training in the field approached. He seemed nice and approachable, as he introduced himself as Touka. 

"Well, it's nice to meet you," Takashi nodded, his straw hat bobbing slightly as he did. "My name is Takashi."

It was nice to see others here, training and just simply being a part of the community. He had feared when he first came into the city that it would be lacking in available shinobi, but each day he had met at least another able-bodied soul.

Just then, Takashi noticed a familiar, and friendly figure approaching. He smiled at Hikari, and nodded at her as she approached their now small group. 

"Hello again, Hikari," the old man said cheerfully. "It is good to see you again."

The younger boy then proposed a sort of training, specifically in the transformation technique. 

"I can gladly help you learn the technique if you want," Takashi responded, before nodding towards Hikari. "Though, if you want to learn it from an expert, I'd ask her. I may be old, but Hikari has a few years of experience more than myself.
"Of course I don't mind," Takashi smiled at the young woman at her offer.

"As for what brought me here? I suppose you have," the old man chuckled slightly. "Just like any other ninja, I'm here to train, but I am new to the way of the ninja. Learning about others is still as fascinating as the jutsu you use to me."
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:59 am
As the conversations continue Touka looks back and forth between the people who are talking. It was a bit unexpected getting caught up in a group like this for Touka was planning to just come to the grounds to train but it was good to meet new people. 

Slightly moving his lips back and forth to make sure the small amount of lipstick was spread around, Touka listens to the conversations at hand. It seemed that the man named Jason was also of the similar level as Touka which was encouraging to see. There was nothing more annoying than being around high-level ninja who only talk about how stronger they are. Nonetheless, it seemed that some training was about to begin. 

“I have also learned the Transformation Technique. I can't say I'm a master at it but I can probably throw in a few pointers.” 

Touka says respectfully.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:25 pm
[didnt realize it was my turn. I'll be posting in a few hours when I get home]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:41 am
Truly it was Jason's lucky day. Not only was Takashi willing to help him get the knack of the transformation technique, but it seemed the newcomer, Hikari, as well as Touka were both willing to help too. 

"Thank you very much. Honestly I would love to accept help from all of you. I know that each of you probably have something very unique and helpful to offer in learning this technique."

It was true. Jason knew from a young age that different people could teach many varying things about the same subject and it was always good to learn what you could from each of them. Just because there were different teachers didn't mean they all had the same knowledge or perspective on things. To be truly worldly you had to be able to accept that and willing to understand each person's own viewpoint and way of thinking.

"So," he began, looking at each of his associates faces in turn not really sure who to address, "who wants to try to teach me first and where should we begin?"

Hopefully someone would speak up and offer to start things off. Sure, he enjoyed the fact that three ninja were all willing to help him, but it was also true that too many people speaking at once would probably just end up being confusing.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:27 am
It was nice to see her recently new friend remember her and greet her with such excitement in his voice. Hikari was not greeted with such enthusiasm nowadays as she once had been years ago.

The Hyuuga chuckled when the older shinobi stated she was an expert, jokingly responding, “You flatter me, Takashi, but I’m no expert. I’m just a regular shinobi like yourself.” She felt it was true, for her brother was far more deserving of the recognition than she. Hikari could barely keep up with him when they sparred, his strength and combat skills far superior to her average skills.

Soon after Takashi mentioned how ‘skilled’ she was, the boy, Touka, spoke up, offering his assistance as well. It seemed the Senju had a plethora of helpers to aid him on this fine day, even welcoming all of them to aid him.

Therefore when the young man asked who was willing to teach him first, the Hyuuga boldly spoke up, “I can go first, if everyone doesn’t mind?” She didn’t want to be stepping on her new friends toes by intruding, thus if someone else wanted to go first she would gladly allow them to start before she took her turn.

However if no complaints were voiced, she would make eye contact with him and begin to teach him in the same ways she herself was taught this jutsu by her dear friend Mitsui.

“As I am sure you are aware, the transformation technique can be used to transform one’s self into any form they so desire, of course within human sized limitations. For example, you could shift into a copy of my wolf and pretend to be part of the wildlife in the area,” Hikari would gesture her left hand down towards Kuro, who patiently stood by her side, “or you could take the form of someone you’ve encountered, like perhaps a low ranked enemy ninja that you could use to try and infiltrate their base.” She wanted to get the boy’s mind turning, thinking about how this jutsu, despite it being such a low ranking jutsu, could become beneficial to a shinobi, even if it is just the framework for a higher ranked transformation jutsu. “Just for some fun practice, try to think of another scenario where the transformation technique would be useful. Once you’ve found one you are satisfied with, please share it with us.”

Hikari would wait patiently for him to come up with the event that this jutsu would be useful in, eager to see what the young boy would think of. Sure this probably wasn’t what they expected when she asked to go first in teaching this technique, but she figured the other two might enjoy teaching him the actual jutsu while she laid down the fundamentals behind it. Jason might have already known all that she mentioned and she was just wasting their time, if that were the case she would feel deeply apologetic and ask for their forgiveness. Once Jason described his situation, she would reply accordingly then pass off the teaching job to either Takashi or Touka.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:19 pm
(So, I'm sorry for always being so busy. Please feel free to skip me, I may not be able to post until Sunday night)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:09 pm
( or just skip me altogether; I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to reply next. Sorry guys)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:14 am
Suddenly a hawk flew down towards Hikari, a white note attached to its left ankle. She stretched out her arm, allowing the bird to fly and land on her kimono sleeves, gingerly unraveling the note. The hawk, not needed a written reply from the Hyuuga, flapped his large, brown wings and glided away. He was heading back to his perch in the carrier birds building, his mission having been accomplished.

Her lilac eyes widened at the contents of the small note, and once she finished reading she quickly bowed while she spoke in a rushed tone, "I-i am so sorry, but the hospital needs me right away! It was nice meeting you two, and nice seeing you again Takashi. I hope to see you all around again soon! I promise to make it up to you three!" With her farewell given, Kuro and Hikari dashed off towards the Konohagakure Hospital, urgently being needed to aid in the treatment of a patient.

(Exit)
(Claiming nothing)
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:39 am
Approved
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:39 am
Not only one, but two hawks suddenly swooped down out of the air. The first delivered a small note to Hikari, the second did the same to Jason. It seemed something strange was happening. With Hikari's abrupt exit, Jason felt a bit odd doing the same thing, yet he had business to take care of elsewhere.

"I'm so sorry. I have to go as well. Bye!" 

With that short goodbye, the young Senju was off.

[exit]
also claiming nothing
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum