Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Facing Judgement(Ren) Empty Facing Judgement(Ren)

Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:32 pm
The sun shone bright and disguised the truth of the area, despite the beauty of the day he knew he was in very dangerous territory.  A land of miscreants and traitors, their existence scraping against his loyalist persona threatening to make the psychopathic youth snap and compromise his mission.  He managed to hold the murderous thoughts at bay and continue his investigation.  Having already asked about Yazu knew that he was heading in the right direction, having confirmed from others in the area that the person in the picture was certainly skulking about somewhere, and would not be alone.  Whether Ren Tsubasa had created and named some sort of organization or whether cowards and weaklings just clung to eachother like mud to rock, meant very little to the hunter, for he did not feel fear.  The boy did however feel paranoid, though not a bad paranoia, just one that urged him to be cautious and to not act out of place.  Yazu had the advantage of learning the terrain over the last couple of nights, hiding under the guise of a mercernary with the intimidating armor provided to him.

The town was a den of iniquities, including gambling houses and brothels all the way up to black market dealers selling very illegal spices. Yazu knew the town fairly well at this point taking full advantage of his eidetic memory, preferring not to meet Ren Tsubasa in a place where he would be out of his element.  Yazu spent the morning setting up the meeting point, knowing that Ren had a chambers nearby, though the actual location was unkown.  

Leaping from the rooftop he currently stood on the image of the boy would walk into a moderately crowded street, wearing the Deathstroke armor that had been modified for his kkg, and no longer had the helmet on it so as not to be limited.  The crimson in his eyes being activated well before this point.  The boy would place a wooden pike in the center of the ground and unwrap the blue cloth allowing the flayed man symbol to fall and blow in the wind.  The white haired emissary now appeared in front of the flag right hand covering the left directly in front of himself, by his calculations there were no high chakra's or chakra imbued devices behind where he stood at the flag nor did he see any to his left or right after quickly scanning.  The hunter nin had accurately tracked Ren to a teahouse, which he now stood outside of.  Yazu remained alert at all times knowing that he was not facing a man one on one but a Mercernary leader surrounded by rogue ninja.

Ren didnt have to be at the tea house however as the location was surrounded by other buildings, and Yazu had placed the flag so that he had a vantage point of every alley nearby and could not be taken by surprise easily.  

To get the attention of his target, Yazu would break the monotony of the drones on the street by yelling loudly, "REN TSUBASA!!!" which would cause the innocents in the streets to look and immediately flee in fear of the intimidating sight they saw in the street.  If Ren did not appear Yazu would continue yelling the name, if the boy did he would be prepared to offer his proposal.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Facing Judgement(Ren) Empty Re: Facing Judgement(Ren)

Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:41 pm
Ren was sitting in the back corner of the bar, drinking a cup of tea as always and working on a new fuinjutsu seal that would allow him to share the senses of his spy's, Ren wasn't concerned about anyone noticing his chakra while he did this, after all the entire building was littered with suppression seals so it would just seem like any old building to anyone simply passing by. As he was working on one of the sealing complexes, inscribing it onto one of his 'regulars,' Ren, who had taken to maintaining his minds eye technique at all times, would sense a chakra he had not felt for quite a while... well it felt like years even if it was only a few months. 'Was that Yazu's chakra... It couldn't have been?' He thought, even as he sensed the unmistakable chakra pass just within the sphere of his mind's eye, thinking quickly he made an effort to commit the chakra to memory so that he could track it more closely. Ren then finished inscribing the seal onto his 'Regular' and gave him an order to head outside and follow his directions, as the seal faded from sight. Once outside Ren closed his eyes, forming a hand seal and keying into the man's vision Ren directed the man to head towards the signature as it was heading away from them. The man himself, of course, had no notable chakra to speak of, but that wasn't of note, what was of note was the stark imposing armor of the individual that came into view just as the Man rounded the corner. 'Well fuck, yep that's definitely someone from Kiri' Ren thought as he instructed the man to continue walking, of course, the man had no idea who the figure was but this was a disturbing turn of events for Ren. 'Why is he here? Kiri hardly ever sends out anyone but their Anbu out this far...' Sighing Ren put down his tea cup and transmitted a telepathic message to the members of Hitsuyō Aku before standing and tossing on his coat and striding out of the bar, his chakra now suppressed to the level of a normal human as he strode towards the memorised signature of Yazu, eventually Ren would come to find the man moving through the impromptu Bazzar a few hundred meters from the Bar. "YAZU!!!!" He'd call out, unsuppressing his chakra enough for it to be recognizable to the man and rushing over with a smile on his face as he pushed through the throngs of people and waving as he did so. Coming to a stop a few meters away from the man, Ren slowed and strode forward, his hand now outstretched. "It's been a while, my friend, how have you been?" He asked, waiting for the man's hand to meet his.

[Using Minds Eye + Memorisation] -80 AP
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:40 pm
Yazu was a detail oriented shinobi, so nothing escaped his eyes, having noticed the suppression seals already. He was also cautious, that is why Yazu had waited so long after entering the village prior to making his move.  Under the assumption that his daily letters informing Xyxer of his location and information found only took 3 days to reach the homeland the note he sent upon entering the village, including the exact location and the details that Yazu had discovered about Ren's organization, would have arrived two days prior to today.  There wasn't much to be offered  about the band of mercenaries other then generally alluding to the man that he would likely be outnumbered, as nothing more was known to Yazu.

When Yazu saw the boy exit the building his lip would snarl reflexively beneath his multi weave mask.  This individual perturbed him, acting as though they were old friends trying to alleviate the tense atmosphere.  When Ren had gotten about 3 meters away Ren would outstretch his hand as if to coax his hunter into stepping into the cage, which would not be what he was there for.  Yazu did not move from his position.

"We are not friends Ren, I have not come on good terms.  I am but a messenger, the harbinger of Lord Xyxer's wrath.  You have disobeyed him and wrongly assumed that would be without consequence. I will be heading directly back to Kirigakure following this meeting, in one weeks time I will meet you outside the gates and accompany you to meet him.  This will be your one chance at possible redemption, if you deny this request he will employ deadlier means of recovery, or God forbid, come for you himself."  Yazu spoke calmly and firmly similar to how any messenger would deliver said message, prior to being spartan kicked into a well. "Additionally, do not believe that killing me will protect you from your reckoning, as he has a great deal of information about your location and within a few day's time will be aware of your refusal."  How could Ren possibly know how much information had been shared, he didn't as the white haired hunter employed his own personal delivery system so as to ensure each letter made it securely.

Yazu would give Ren a moment to respond, eyeing the terrain in all directions so as not to be taken by surprise, and should Ren attack him, or even move toward him he would read it as aggressive and launch counter offences.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:03 am
Ren lowered his hand as the boy began to speak, clearly, something was wrong, Ren's anger began to rise as he heard the boy speak, not at the boy of course, rather at the deceitful tyrant who had not only expelled him from the village but also now seemed to have used that as an excuse to brand Ren a traitor. "And how exactly have I disobeyed him; He wiped my memories and kicked me out of the village, and now he wants me to return?" Ren said, scowling at the absurdity of the situation. "My loyalty has always been to the people of Kirigakure, Yazu..." Ren paused "as for killing you, I have no intention of doing so, though you've clearly been given a skewed version of events, I will do no harm to a fellow defender of Kirigakure." He said plainly, deliberating for a moment before continuing. "I shall give Xyxer this audience, I have no love for the man after what he's done but if the village has need of me I shall answer the call." Ren said, "Now your welcome to stay here for the night if you wish", Ren said gesturing to the bar behind him, "If not I wish you well in your return" assuming the boy declined his offer Ren would nod and click his fingers as he turned to leave, men standing up from the rooftops and leaving as Ren strode back to the bar "I'll see you in a week Yazu, give lord xyxer my regards"

[Possible Exit]
[TWC: 731]
[1 topic towards Arahant bloodline]
[Claiming 731 towards Tíraquenya Pending approval of a parallel thread]
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:21 am
And so Ren 48hrd yazu, killing him and taking all his stuff because he was an ass
48hring yazu and exiting
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:33 pm
Yazu would choke when Ren opened his mouth, what did this boy know about Kirigakure? What dream world had he turned the Bloody Mist into.  He knew nothing about being a youth in Kiri, to be raised in the hardships.  He was elevated by Haru, a blemish on Kiri's history, and given a mission of the utmost importance that he has seemingly chosen to ignore.  And now he spoke about Lord Xyxer in a telling form.  It told Yazu all he needed to know, Ren is a dissident.  A rebel, willingly going against the word of their leader. and openly speaking out against him as though he attempted to lure Yazu into his pretend world.

AfterRen had finished yazu would say his parting words, to signal his departure.  "Please by all means do not back down from your stance, tell him exactly what you told me, prove to us that you are not a coward.  You speak ill about a man who has offered you the world in exchange for your allegience, and you openly disobey him.  This disgusts me."  The words would come out bitter and sharp, every phrase aimed like a kunai meant to drive itself deep inside of the man.

"I will remain nearby to ensure you follow, if you do not go then understand that there will be many faculty and students within the Academy who will know that the pain i am inflicting upon them is solely because you refused to return.  They will not die but they will wish for it, and they will curse the name Ren Tsubasa until their dying day."

With that Yazu would grab the flag with his right hand and proceed to walk away, after the 4th step the beast would exit from his back wrapping him with tentacles and carrying the white haired EGF user away.  Yazu would remain close following Ren's trail all the way back to kirigakure.

Exit
1304 twc toward stamina and this tech
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:55 am
bump
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:57 pm
Approved exit and stats but it doesn't seem like you trained the tech though so I can't approve that.
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:12 am
Ok saka i need to edit these claims, just claiming my last 5 stats instead of the stamina and cill take that on the jutsu, but i dont think you realized how close to a fight thread this almost was.
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 am
Sure approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum