HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
62%
 62% [ 250 ]
Word of mouth
18%
 18% [ 71 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 59 ]
Total Votes : 401
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Akihana Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» A night at the inn
by Shiroi Shinzo Today at 7:46 pm

» Akemi's Stats
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Today at 7:29 pm

» The Calm (Mors, Fenrir, Jinzu, Jason, Kisuke)
by #superSkrull Today at 5:50 pm

» Ayyy
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 5:28 pm

» talkisu
by Sakana Meijin Today at 4:39 pm

» The Start of A Legend (Kibbles, IO)
by Sakana Meijin Today at 2:49 pm

» Xeno Hyuuga
by Xenotale11 Today at 2:19 pm

» Drown the Vanishing Thunder God (Xy, Rits, Kots)
by Kaguya Kotsuzui Today at 1:55 pm

» Touch Explosive
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Today at 12:39 pm

» The Beauty, the Beast and the War-drobe
by Kozai Today at 12:28 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Mu-jin Park

Sakana Meijin

Tamaki

Akemi Hiyu <3

Kozai

Valen Akari

Ren

Kyousuke Snow <3

Orokana <3 <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Can some things be taken off the banned list?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryou Kenshin
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 7
Home Village :
  • Sand

Element(s) : Wind, Water
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku and Lycanthropy
Ryo : 2950
100%

PostSubject: Can some things be taken off the banned list?   Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Ok, so I have a list of jutsu on the banned list that I think either need a second chance or a better understanding.

Edo Tensei: 
I know that most of you are going to severely disagree with me on this but hear me out a bit. There were three types of Edo Tensei: Tobirama Senju's, Orochimaru's and Kabuto's. Now I'm quoting the wiki for this: 

"Although Tobirama was the technique's creator, his usage had two flaws: the reincarnated souls were nowhere near as powerful as they were while alive and he could only control so many at a time.[4] Orochimaru is stated to have somewhat mitigated both flaws, but it is Kabuto who almost eliminates them,"  

Now I get that Kabuto's is way too OP, and I could also agree with Orochimaru's. However, Tobirama seems a bit more reasonable in my eyes. The people being brought back would be more useful for dialogue than actual fighting with say a Kage level person being brought down to Chuunin level. Also, they can't make much of an army with them as they say it's limited. I can see a bit of a complication when it comes to controlling the character's but I see that NRPG is not shy on NPCing other people's characters. 

Bakuton Taijutsu Version: 
This is another one that I think a lot of people are going to disagree with me on. I see how the thought of some punching someone and they explode sounds a bit to OP but I think there is probably more OP. Scorch style is probably more OP for example. With scorch style: Extremely Steaming Murder you touch someone with the balls and you're dead, game over unless you have the proper health. With Bakuton Taijutsu Version you just need a higher health or outspeed the guy, which is tough but not impossible. And honestly, a lot of jutsu is like that. 

Limelight:
Ok, Ryou, you're getting ridiculous, you're putting on a jutsu with village destroying capabilities?! Well, it takes four users to use, all with lighting style that seems pretty easy to require unless the wiki is missing something. All the users are in the centre of the village and use the jutsu and expand out to the edges of the village. If even one of the users is disturbed, the jutsu will be cancelled (Episode 66). If you guys think its silly to use the anime as a source then what's the point of all the canon jutsu.

Kirin:
This is one is another of that specific environment jutsu, so I see no need to ban it. I think it's fair to say when a jutsu takes a while to get ready that the impact that the jutsu makes should be stronger. 

Water Sky Convergence: 
This one is another in gonna try to convince with using the anime episode it was in. Episode 187 of the Naruto series, Ruiga uses this jutsu. When he used it, he only used it to trap opponents, make barriers and transport water animals. I know on the wiki page it says it's like Gaara's sand but I find that to be an overstatement. What makes Gaara sand so powerful is it's easy to transport, it's ability to harden and ability to crush his opponents. None of those thinks has been displaced in Water Sky Convergence. Also, it's ability to carry water animals seemed to be it's only offensive thing. You could argue that the trapping opponent in water is offensive but then you can see in the episode that it's not very fast when it comes to trapping. Also, the speed of the water is pretty slow, not able to catch up to a genin. 

Magnet Release:
Finally, we have a magnet release. This one I have talked to Aki a bit on. All I have to say for this one is that there are chances for magnet release to be used in a way that isn't displaced on the anime. I totally get that magnet style could be abused.

This was just my list if you disagree with me go ahead and post why and maybe we could start a FRIENDLY debate. If you agree with some or all of these you can say so. Also if you think another one could be unbanned go ahead and post what and why here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fame : -10
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire
Clan : Uchiha
Clan Element : Fire
Bloodline : Sharingan
Ryo : 900
100%

PostSubject: Re: Can some things be taken off the banned list?   Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Rinnegan:
I mean it was already available at once upon a time for a long time. I just feel the previous way to obtain it was too easy seeing as the only thing you need to do was farm a pair of Uchiha eyes and get wood release and you were good to go. In Canon it was nearly impossible for Madara to even get a glimpse to use Rinnegan since he only awakened it on his Death Bed which was years after implanting Hashirama's DNA within himself. Not to mention the site's previous version of Rinnegan was somewhat balanced. I say give it some hard requirements and there isn't a reason for it to be banned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryou Kenshin
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Home Village :
  • Sand

100%

PostSubject: Re: Can some things be taken off the banned list?   Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:48 pm

I wasn't around when the Rinnegan was a thing but I can see why it's banned. The abilities are a wide variety of S rank jutsu and to be able to get it with the Rinnegan is OP. 

On the other hand, the Rinnegan is very hard to require and if it's balanced I wouldn't mind.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t32713-ryou-stats#248612

Health: 30 (+20)
Chakra: 85
Stamina: 45
Speed: 74 
Strength: 20

AP:465

PM me if you want jutsu ideas, I'll be glad to help with giving you ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takeo
Lord
Lord

Fame : 273
Home Village :
  • Volcano

Element(s) : Face
Clan : Tadashi Club
Bloodline : Champion
Ryo : 25100
100%

PostSubject: Re: Can some things be taken off the banned list?   Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:53 pm

There's no reason to give an already popular clan with a strong doujutsu another upgrade that is ridiculously strong back. You making an Uchiha does not suddenly make Rinnegan unbannable no matter how much you try to argue it.

Most of the ban list was also put in place before jutsu were required to be registered on the site. It's why you see things such a silent killing on there.

Also using canon to try and make points about why something should be unbanned on NRPG is something you should avoid all together.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryou Kenshin
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Home Village :
  • Sand

100%

PostSubject: Re: Can some things be taken off the banned list?   Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:58 pm

I don't see why basing the jutsu off a jutsu of the anime/manga is a bad thing now, we've been doing it all along.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 83
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning,
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden eyes
Ryo : 31100
100%

PostSubject: Re: Can some things be taken off the banned list?   Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:00 pm

I agree with tak about keeping rinnengan banned.

Uchiha and senju are already desired to much as is. I feel like giving them more of a reason to want them is unfair.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Yensung Aburame <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 30
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, earth
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : Aburame
Ryo : 2550
100%

PostSubject: Re: Can some things be taken off the banned list?   Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Magnetic release= death of armors and weapons. Even items. As many will not focus so much on strength. This will be rather in the unfortunate light. Unessary.

Edo tensie: i see your point. But then theres the argument of " i can always make a better ressurection technique." Or " we decide to make the resurection technique an seal that activates when we die."

There will be nothing that really bounds the dead person to the site mechanices. Say they are reduced to chuninn level. Or reduced in stat numbers (ect.) What stops the dead guy from being able to pop 6 active boosters and wrecking a person? 

But there is also the logic of meta gaming too. You live in kiri and lets say you have  gotten it. There comes a time where reviving every other kiri great/shinobi is not enough.

I agree with limelight. Then again not like anyone gonna use lightning to its fullest.

Kirin: i put in same boat as limelight. With exception of it should have actual limits.

Bakuton tai: see i always belived that tai lacked alot and this is one of them. Sure a person blows up if punched. (Who wouldnt if struck by a punch at 150+strength) the major point is that certain concepts such as this despite how you reduce it. Cannot be handled. Then again not many use tai to justify its use. 

Water sky convergence:

As much as i loved the use of this. The problem has consisted with the site mechanics. It can easily get out of hand. (Gwsb is already crazy enough)

But also this grants a water user that very grey line known as " free manipulation" because even if you utilize a nice wide range jutsu. It cant really be freely manipulated.  So if brought back. This will have crazy range to justify use. Or it will be really terrible technique. Because itll be  under 10 meters of control.

Unbanning rinnegan: totally with tak. Also on my part here.

Where is the tensaigan for hyuuga? 

Or the other buffs in a "next level" for other clans? 

There is also no matter how you try  to stop it. Some sort of way to "accidentally stumble upon the knowledge" like an uchiha who upon seeing his teamate (a senju die) go and say. "Oh ill hold onto his heart, liver, arm, leg, half chest... because i can mix it!" Is pretty bad.

who said it was easy?

yensung aburame

insect stats:

yens stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoru Nara <3
Genin
Genin

Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Nara
Bloodline : Shadow Manipulation Hidden Techniques
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Can some things be taken off the banned list?   Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:30 pm

I agree with the point on Edo Tensei; it would be reasonable if limited to claims and being of the level that Tobirama's Edo Tensei was capable of. I wouldn't be able to think of its mechanics off the top of my head though. It would also make for very interesting story. If Edo Tensei can be re-looked at, I think it would be a beneficial addition.

Edit: An Edo Tensei reincarnation could lose 10-15% of stats in each field to reflect the imperfection of the technique. Of course, the user would be capable of summoning only two reincarnations at once and need to prepare them prior to summoning (retrieve a host, retrieve substantial DNA of the reincarnated, create or purchase a talisman, etc.)

Satoru Nara's Stats:

Last edited by Satoru Nara <3 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryou Kenshin
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Home Village :
  • Sand

100%

PostSubject: Re: Can some things be taken off the banned list?   Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:34 pm

@Yensung Aburame
I totally get that magnet style is OP to some degree. But it doesn't all have to be banned, like with explosive style (even though no one uses it)

And with the free manipulation thing with Water sky convergence isn't 100% true. There is some degree of "free manipulation" but not enough for it to be OP in my opinion. For instants that it's unable to generate its own water source. Also, it's limited on what it can change into like it's unable to turn into a blade or clone, basically buddle and "air rivers", if I may.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Fame : 540
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 47000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Can some things be taken off the banned list?   Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:21 pm

Just an add on, no level of free manip is allowed in our rules. So there is no "acceptable level" of free manipulation at present. <3

You're awesome, give yourself a treat. <3

"How many scars did she justify,
Just because she loved the one holding the knife."

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can some things be taken off the banned list?   

Back to top Go down

Can some things be taken off the banned list?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Suggestions-
Jump to: