Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 24%
139 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Need Wind? Techs of a Blustery kind! (P,Hikari) Empty Need Wind? Techs of a Blustery kind! (P,Hikari)

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:23 pm
It was six o clock in the morning, and the day was darkened by darkened clouds which blocked out the sun, it threatened to rain, and the accompany of wind with it howled at the sky. The slamming of shutters was the alarm that awoke Ketsueki Tenma, or rather should he be Ketsueki Yuki now, from his slumber. Groggy he yawned and rubbed his eyes before getting out of bed.

After getting ready for the day in his normal outfit of black on black on top of black cloths and armor pieces, his headband around his neck, he headed out to the training field. With the wind how it was, it was a good day to train against it to get this shuriken throwing even better, better then the wind was his goal.

Yet no matter how he threw his Shuriken that day, the wind would win over all, making him give up. This was hopeless at this point, the wind was to strong. He knew a thing or two about wind, with it being an element of his. However he did not have Intimiate knowledge of it. That was what he needed, yes, to get to know wind more.

But who had the time to train and teach him some techniques of the wind variety. Little did he know that forces outside of this world had already arranged a meeting for him, some would call it Destiny, others a guardian angel. We just call it plotting. Today Ketsueki will be learning Wind techs.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Need Wind? Techs of a Blustery kind! (P,Hikari) Empty Re: Need Wind? Techs of a Blustery kind! (P,Hikari)

Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:04 am
It was early in the morning as Hikari rose from her bed, stretching, she hadn’t really gone to sleep last few nights because of the A rank mission she had been on. That being said, The young Chestnut haired girl had been told that she was wanted to attempt the Jounin exams as soon as possible. Usualy, the 16 year old would turn that request down, I mean… it had only been about a week since she made Chunin!

That being said though, the girl knew she didn’t have much of choice, also, a chance to rank up so she could make more money and maybe buy a house rather than her small apartment? She would love that chance!

The teenager would rise after only a single sleep cycle the girl would rise. She had to learn some sort of technique that would give her an edge in the up and coming exam…. Whatever it might be.

Either way, Hikari had to prepare for battle. So, that meant waking up early today and training her butt off!

Going through her normal morning routine, Hikari would get dressed in her usual white outfit, putting her vest on over her top (She had painted it white, and red, so it didn’t really look like it was there.) As the girl ate, she did her usual morning reading so she had an idea of what to practice on. The book she was reading today was on a seal that would allow the girl to store chakra in a seal so that she could call upon it later. The jutsu was called, (quite uncreatively) the chakra storage seal. Rolling her eyes at the simple name, the chestnut haired Chunin would read over The book, would go something like this.

The chakra storage seal is a b rank fuinjutsu that allows one to store chakra in a seal outside of the body, and allows the user to have a secondary reserve of chakra, in case their own gets low. This is done by forming the four handsigns, Ox, Ram, Horse, Ox, and placing a seal on ones body, this seal should be done with the intention to allow one to store chakra. The seal should be strong enough that the chakra can't leak out, but weak enough that it can be broken pretty easily. It seemed simple enough, Hikari figured she could practice the jutsu with her clone at home, while the real girl could make her way down to the training ground and do basic training. Kill two birds with one stone. With that, the teenage Hikari would create a clone, let it get set up, before the real one made her way over to the village training ground so she could practice.

As she approached, she saw a man… no a boy, wearing dark clothing and with a dark Hoshi headband on, showing he was a shinobi. This was a relief, even though they were in the training ground, Hikari always had to be careful around these parts… she never knew when a civilian trying to take her life was hiding in a tree somewhere…

The boy was practicing throwing Shuriken, it appeared, he was giving them good chucks, but he wasn’t that fast or strong, as they were only being thrown at a speed of 61. Unfortunately, with such a low power and speed, the wind would pick it up and throw it slightly off course.

That being said, Hikari would Chuckle a little and start to approach the boy, “You know,” She would say from a little bit of distance away, “There are better ways to pick up your power speed and accuracy for throwing.”

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Need Wind? Techs of a Blustery kind! (P,Hikari) Empty Re: Need Wind? Techs of a Blustery kind! (P,Hikari)

Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:19 pm
Tenma would jump startled, He had no clue that the gods had this in the cards for him today. The girl who spoke to him, she bore the crest of the village as well, so he knew that she was a friendly. However the aura and presence she gave off, it was not that of the genin he met, more so Chuunin, or a Jounin even. It was not arrogance or a sense of entitlement, bur rather someone who knew their own power and what they were capable of.

Tenma would instinctivly bow to the female , knowing instictivly that she was higher rank then he, but not knowing exactly how much higher, he decided a bow would be a sufficient enough greeting, one that showed respect and humility. He kept his head down but spoke to her "Would you be willing to teach me sensei?" Again another team of respect . Reconizing her power already being greater then his, he would not wish to insult her in anyway so his head would stay bowed until such a time that she would relieve him of doing such.

In all honesty the thing that made Tenma act weirdly the most was his minimal intereaction with Kunoichi, the previous one, was a stranger interaction indeed, he did not even want to recall the events of that night at this time, he still needed to come to grasp about what happened himself.  Tenma now waited for Hikari to respond.
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:30 pm
Hikari would giggle a little bit at the sound of being called, Sensei and being bowed to. "Oh, you don't have to treat me like that," Hikari would say as she turned to the target that the boy was throwing at, "I am only barely a Chunin... I don't know if you recall, but we actually had a mission just about a month ago, and I was a Genin then. But anyways, allow me to show you a better way to throw your Shuriken."

With that, Hikari (Who was stangind about 10 meters away from the boy) would throw a Kunai at the target, the Kunai would be thrown at a speed and power of (125 + 31 = 156 / 2 = 78 + 40 = Throwing speed and power of 118) The Kunai would hit the bulls eye on the target, but not in the dead center and more towards the end of the center, due to the wind throwing off her accuracy. The Kunai would go about 3 inches into the

"So... that was just my basic throw, it was going pretty fast, wasn't it? Well... I think I can do a lot better, this is a small trick I picked up with my wind chakra."

Useing her wind chakra, Hikari would use a single hand and make a clapping motion at a speed of 25, making sure the man could see what she was doing. , useing her master of ninjutsu to boost the power of the technique she was doing to full power, the wind gale force palm. A blast of wind chakra would shoot out, and Hikari would quickly pull out a Kunai and throw it at the same speed and power.... However, the Kunai would then be picked up by the wind, blasting it forward even faster, making it go at a speed and power of 198.

The Kunai would hit another target then the first one, going about halfway through it before stoping, the blade deeply chunked into it.

"I was only barely able to keep up with that, so I don't know if you are able to... however... even if you weren't from he wind forces the kunai made as it flew through the air, you could probably tell by the impact it made with the target.

"Now... that leads you to question, how was the second attack so much faster and stronger than the other one? Well you see, I used the wind near me to support my attack and sent it flying at a much faster speed.

Now you try! Just clap your hands and try to use your chakra to empower the wind coming out of the clap."

WC: 458

Sorry, really busy IRL and just wanted to post to you
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:44 am
The giggle of the Kunoichi actually made Tenma blush from embarssement, and when she talked about that mission he nodded and recollected the very mission she spoke of. She was the one who threw a rock and then multiplied it, Sadly Tenma did not practice that jutsu like he meant to do later on, he was busy with research into his familiy Heritage. But that was still prominent in his mind. He would then go to speaking with her before she went on about throwing.

"Yes I remember, you were the distraction number one, with the Rock multiplying trick, very useful I must say, One day I plan on learning it myself, however other things now nag at me more then that one technique"

He would come up out of the bow as he saw her start to make a demonstration about the kunai throwing he was doing earlier, and sure enough, she had a lot more power in it, his disheartened him a little to see that not but a month ago, she had progressed this far, and he was still pretty much at the same stat he was during that time.

Next she made a hand movement and the wind around them picked up, enough to make Tenma cover his eyes partly as to avoid getting anything cause in his eyes, Meanwhile watching the second Kunai she threw seem to ignore the wind , hitting its mark, and a much faster speed and higher power.

He was amazed for the most part to see something like that, she had seemed to learn even more tricks since their last encounter, no wonder she ranked up already. He sighed soflty almost as if he was going to concede to defeat when she began to explain how she did what she did. So she was not just showing off, she was teaching him, and be did not even have to ask, Amazing. This made him wonder if all the shinobi were like her, or if she was truly one of a kind.

After he finished listening to her words, Tenma would draw a Kunai out of the pouch on his thigh, and prepare it to throw, then with his free hand, he would do as she instructed, his gust did not seem to be anywhere as powerful as hers, and he did not need to concentrate much thanks to the hand movement, it helped focus and concentrate his chakra where it needed to be to pull off the same Jutsu.

He Struck right around the same area as her first Kunai with this one, and it was driven nearly as deep, maybe there was hope for him afterall, he was giddy and jumped for joy, he would then run out to collect his Kunai and then hers, keeping her two seperate and handing them to her.

Now he waited to see what was next on the agenda.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:01 am
(just for future reference, Hikari has the one handed seal skill which is why she could do that, but doesn't really mater now, just no that for the future. )

Hikari would nod, thinking what other wind style Jutsu's she could teach the young genin. She had some higher level wind jutsu, wind style: Wind Rejuvenation, the spiral ring jutsu .... but those would be hard to teach to someone so new... perhaps teaching the boy a few more techniques before hand to see if he could handle higher level techs before she went on and taught the young gentleman other techs.

The first thing she needed to test the boy was if he had enough control over his chakra to be able to perform the A rank techniques that she was thinking about teaching him. With that, Hikari would hold out her hand and start using her chakra to gather the air into her hand. “So… the next technique I would like to teach you is a very basic wind style jutsu, it is basically just an arrow that is formed by using the surrounding wind and molding it into one small…. Well…. The best way to describe it is an arrow, here let me show you.”

The chakra condensed, becoming more solid and more solid, to the point that the air was so dense in the little space of about 24 inches, that it felt solid.
The Arrow that the chestnut haired girl created was about 24 inches long in total, It had a shaft that was about 21 inches long , and a head that was about 3 inches long, and the shaft that was one inch in width.

Hikari would take the arrow and throw at the target, It wasn’t quite as heavy or as strong as the Kunai or other throwing weapons, so the wind would go ahead and throw it off course…. Not even hitting the target this time.

Hikari would look back at Temna, and explain, “Well… it isn’t as hard or as strong as other throwing weapons…. However, it is a good stepping stool, and you will show you can learn other techniques that require more finesse rather than raw power compared to the gale force palm that I just showed you.”

With that, Hikari would wait and watch, trying to see if the genin could preform the technique.

WC: 401
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:14 am
Tenma was still kinda nervous around Hikari, but as time passed on, he slowly got used to the idea of being around a female stronger then himself. So he watched quietly and paid attention to what she was doing, only after she completed a movement would he copy her movement. All just to get the movements themselves down.

Then he watched as she formed the arrow, he examined it carefully from his position. He could tell she had been making them for a while, as well as having more control over her Chakra then he did at the moment. He definatly needed to pick up the pace on his chakra training, however that was something oddly enough he could not just force out either. But he did not have time to wait for it to just grow either, the exams were right around the corner.

He then watched her as she threw it towards the target, but as it was also made of wind, it was to light to cut through the windy day it was today, any other day, he was sure that woulda made bullseye. He did not know how good it would do to throw it on a day like this, but he would definiatly attempt to make one.

So he would once again repeat the same arm movements she made, and holding his hands out, he began to focus, first a shaft, he concentrated on the wind around him, pulling it in to the spot he could envision the very shaft of the arrow, next came the arrow head, at the top of the arrow he would pull the air from around them to create that as well. Then he would pull his arm back like he was throwing a javalin and then swing it foreward, facing away from Hikari at this point of course.

However he did not let go, he was just getting a feel for the arrow and how to create it itself, after that he would allow it to disappate and turned and looked back at Hikari and he would make a small bow to her in thanks for teaching him the new jutsu.

He had listened to her every word and even followed physical examples , all the while making mental notes as well. One day this could very well be him, in her shoes, who knows?
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:37 pm
The Chestnut haired girl would wait and watch as the boy took his time and made the wind of arrow. The boy would then get into a strange position and act like he was throwing it, but didn't throw it... It took a minute for Namikaze to realize that he was throwing the arrow like a spear. Of course.. in real combat, that wouldn't be the best way to throw the arrow, but this wasn't a technique made to be used like that... no... this jutsu was more of a test to see if Tenma was good enough to learn the higher level techniques.

"Ok..." Hikari would ask, "The next technique that I will teach you are like wind bullets, basically, by enhancing your lungs with chakra, you can stretch them out further without any fear of them breaking. So, you inhale a great amount of air, condense it, and enhance the air with your chakra... at that point, you shoot out the burst of air out of your mouth at the enemy. You can do all of this with the hand sign of the bird. Just a quick example..."

The chunin would form the said sign of the bird, shooting going through the motions as she said, and would shoot 4 baseball size balls out of her mouth and towards the targets, hitting them at a speed of 75 and a power of 60, completely breaking said targets as she did.

With that, Hikari would look at Tenma.... waiting for him to take a turn.
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:26 am
Tenma did not know if she just liked to teach, was some sort of Psychic or just had divine knowledge of people. She somehow knew that he had wanted to learn , and that he was even compatible with the Wind element. But these were just Trifels , and he truly did not care what it was, he was just happy to have a teacher to show him a few more things.

This was oddly timed to be perfect before the Exams that was meant to begin soon too. He would listen to her words, as she explained before showing the jutsu, which was a little backwards in his opinion. But that was her choice and not his. Anyways, he still listened Intently, and after when she showed the example he got ready.

Once her Demonstration was over and she gave him the sign he needed to know she was ready to watch him do his thing with the jutsu, he would mimic the sign she had made, and as he did, he inhaled.....Deeply.

After filling his lungs and cheeks till they felt like they were going to burst, he could feel the chakra infused in the air inside of him swirl around. He felt it Swell and then compress, getting Stronger, until he could not hold his breath anymore, looking in a direction away from causing damage to anything or anyone of importance, he would Huff it all out at once.

If almost felt like it was forced due to the pressure that built up inside of his lungs, the chakra inside of the air made it so dense that it was now visable to the naked eye for the brief moment before it hit a tree and dispearsed away, as it was not meant to keep together.

After he did that, he gasped for air coughing a little and panting as well. He had never held his breath like that, let alone the pressure he felt on his lungs, but that was what training was all about anyways was it not? To feel that pain and drive the weakness from the body. At least that was how he was trained and raised.

After he had now finished up he turned to look at the Hikari, the lady so nice that she was teaching him some moves , he planned to utilize them come the next part of his exams, not to mention what ever else is planned to learn.

While Tenma waited for his next set of orders, he thought to himself about who his opponents could even possibliy be, so many passed this year, they may have to make it harder for certain ranks; thoughts that Tenma had anyways.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:21 pm
The boy would take a quick minute in order to catch his breath from the loss of stamina, and Hikari would give him that minute before continuing. A thought crossed the girl's mind..... first, why was she doing this? The boy hadn't really asked her for help, and it was by no means her job to do this... however... when the boy was training by himself.... it reminded Hikari of her own training... Preforming hours of practice and work without anyone's help (Save once or twice when someone would help....)

Perhaps that is why Hikari was so on helping the boy, if she had been given a teacher, perhaps the girl would be much stronger than what she right now. So she didn't want the boy to be held back by the same problems that she had.

With that, Hikari would ask, "Are you ok?" Hikari would ask, seeing the boy still panting with exhaustion. "Would you like to continue? Or we can take a little bit of a break before going...."

Presuming the boy wanted to keep going, Hikari would continue on to her next jutsu.

"Ok.... well the next jutsu I am going to teach you is another powerful technique. This one will be an A rank jutsu... so it will be very difficult to learn. It is called the Sprial ring jutsu.

Have you ever seen the jutsu called the 'rasengan?' Well, this jutsu is similar to that... basically, to do this jutsu, you need to create a powerful ball of wind chakra that would be surrounded by a very thin disk like ring in order to help it fly through the sky. Basically, you condense as much wind chakra into a ball as possible, and throw it at the something. Contain the ball of energy with your chakra.... and release it whenever you feel like you are ready to do that. You can attempt whenever you want."

Hikari would wait, but back away a bit. Also, she would in one hand at her side prepare the ram symbol, so that she could use body flicker, to get to the boy and get away in case there was some sort of explosion that might put the boy in danger.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum