Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 pmRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 pmJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 pmHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 pmHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 pmDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 pmZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 pmDante HyugaA strange party emergesToday at 11:45 amJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 11:34 amSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 11:10 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 18%
51 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ostu
Ostu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Assistance Needed[Open, Nk] Empty Assistance Needed[Open, Nk]

Sun May 28, 2017 9:56 am
Azura was tired and just wanted to give up from today efforts. He needed some help with his learning of Wind release so he decided to get help from the older shinobi of the village. None knew how to control it, they always said, "It's is rare to even have a wind release kid." This just kept dropping his mood down and down until he decided to take a break and sit down.
     Azura sat on the wall of a random house looking helpless and had a pleading look on his face for help, people kept coming up to him, giving him bread or apples. He tried to explain but they just told him to be quiet.
     Now he just wanted to give up, learning wind jutsu without help would take days or maybe even a month, but he doesn't have time for a month he would of already be assigned him, team.
     He sighed and waited for someone with wind release to come and help him.

[WC - 167]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Assistance Needed[Open, Nk] Empty Re: Assistance Needed[Open, Nk]

Sun May 28, 2017 10:53 am
"Yes, yes, I understand," Ashi waved off one of her many aides that had accompanied her to the worksite of the Academy expansion. "I'll be back in time for my next meeting, you go on ahead."

Giving a shallow bow, the young aide went on his way leaving Ashi and her four-legged companion, Chairomaru, alone to survey the foundation that had just been poured. At the beginning of the whole project, the woman had known next to nothing about the whole process of erecting a building. Now? Well, she knew more than she ever wanted to. Zoning laws haunted her dreams and budget meetings consumed her days, who'd have thought serving as the interim Hokage would be such a learning experience?

Pursing her lips, Ashi whistled just lightly enough for Chai to hear her—it was time to get going. Her next meeting, if memory served, was about the shinobi who had yet to return from Sunagakure. Unfortunately, some had failed to make contact. Thus, the heavy task that fell to the Inuzuka, as acting leader, was to label these individuals as missing ninja, rogues, and traitors. Suffice to say that the woman was not looking forward to such a task.

To clear her head and focus her mind, she wandered off the main roads and down the less traveled route through town and to the Hokage building. In her time as an anbu she had come to know the village like the back of her hand and she knew many of the nicer parts of Konohagakure lay off the beaten path. Chai, as he was apt to do, ran up ahead, so most people would probably notice the large brown hound first before the woman who followed a few paces back.

Turning the corner onto a road lined by picturesque rows of houses, Chairomaru sprinted ahead ever further. The last time the inseparable pair had come through the neighborhood Chai had been taunted by a particularly quick-witted cat and the dog now took it upon himself to find the feline. Ashi, on the other hand, slowed down her pace to admire the houses, a few of which lived through Konoha's destruction five years ago. However, her gaze came upon a something she did not expect, a seemingly discouraged boy sitting on a low wall.

"Good afternoon," Ashi called out with a friendly wave and feral smile. "Is everything alright?"

Wearing a patchwork skirt of varying browns, which reached down to her ankles, and a white short sleeved shirt with the emblem of Konoha emblazoned on the back, Ashi looked exceptionally normal. Even her hair had been tamed back into what amounted to a messy ponytail tied with her Leaf headband. No, there was no sign that this woman helped keep Konoha ticking.
Ostu
Ostu
Citizen

Sun May 28, 2017 11:18 am
Sitting on this wall by himself, looming, Azura thought his day couldn't get worse. The food he got from all those nice people were kept in his bag, he didn't suspect himself to eat them so he kept them and decided to give it to the orphan kids.
     About to give up on his failed journey to get help from a wind release, he got up but he swear he heard a dog. Dogs usually aren't common pets but rather Ninken, dogs that have heightened senses and abilities and as such are able to work with ninjas quite well.
     So this could mean two things, one a member of the Inuzuka clan is near, which wouldn't make any sense as this part of the town isn't known for holding any clan houses, or two, someone has summoned a pack of Ninken which would either mean someone is in danger or just training.
     During all of Azura internal monologue to himself, he didn't realise that a person walked up to him.
     He turned around to see a woman smiling at him. She definitely had to be part of the Inuzuka, her smile reminded him of the other Inuzuka clan members, that would also explain the barking of a dog near here.
     She had questioned how Azura was feeling, and he knew how to respond. "Good afternoon to you as well," Azura said getting up from the wall and brushing the dirt off his robes. "Well right now I'm feeling miserable, it's a long story you might not want to hear it"

[WC - 260, TC - 427]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon May 29, 2017 6:45 am
"I have some time," Ashi said with a shrug, her meeting wasn't for another hour. "What seems to be the pro—"

The woman broke mid-sentence upon hearing a distant barking followed by what could only be the screech of some poor cat. She could only assume Chai had found the cat he'd been looking for. Opening her mouth she half considered telling the boy she had to go and find her ninken, but thought better of it. Chai knew not to do anything too crazy, right?

"Sorry about that," she finally said. "But yeah, maybe I can help you out. I don't mind long stories."

The whole being nice thing was coming back to her. The time she spent in the anbu had almost erased any semblance of kindness from the woman, but it seemed that since taking up the mantle of interim Hokage that she had been able to coax the small ember of kindness she had into a small flickering flame. It is hard to go from killing for a living to ruling. So far, however, the Inuzuka felt she had done an acceptable job—time would tell whether the small flame within her could grow into a blazing bonfire.
Ostu
Ostu
Citizen

Mon May 29, 2017 7:20 am
Azura thought about it for a few seconds, maybe she knew wind release and was willing to help, but before he could respond to the Kunoichi and before she could speak, they both heard the loud sound of screeching cat and dogs barking. It wasn't that far from where they. 
     Knowing this wasn't any mere confidence. He thought he should ask her if that was her Ninken and if she was part of the Inuzuka clan but he thought that would be rude to ask her so he ignored the constant noises that dog and cat made.
     Ignoring the noises, Azura started to think about what he should say to the Kunoichi. He cant just out right say that he needed help with wind release, he thought that would be rude. Getting together all the thoughts he figured out what to say, "Well it all starteda few days ago when I tried to learn my second chakra nature," Azura said, "I was able to make my chakra as thin and possible but after that step I couldnt do more. So I thought the adults of the village could elp me. I was wrong. I kept asking and asking when shinobis came by this area, butthey all responded with 'Its a rare chakra nature, blah blah blah.' After that, I was getting tired of standing and walking all day that I slid down that wall and took a break."
     Saying that Azura felt what it seems to be an entire weight was lifted off of him. He was glad he told some one.

[WC - 263, TWC - 690]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue May 30, 2017 9:08 am
A nod here and a smile there, Ashi had gotten better at actively engaging in conversations in the past month or so. Before most of her meaningful communication was done via grunts or written field reports. It also probably hadn't helped that the Inuzuka was often dispatched to the borders with no one save for Chai. Strange how long periods of isolation can change a person, no?

"You mean the wind nature?" The boy hadn't said the name, but Ashi understood the concept behind making one's chakra 'thinner'. After all, she had done much the same thing in learning about the wind element herelf. "I suppose it is one of the rarer elements around these parts."

Meandering slowly to the wall the boy had once been sitting on, Ashi leaned against it casually. Naturally, she ignored the barking that was still going on perhaps two blocks away. It really was hard to mistake Chai's bark for any other dogs.

"Well," she started in a tone her students from the academy would remember well. "Tell me what you know about the wind."

A rather open ended question, but a necessary one if the boy hoped to truly learn about the element.
Ostu
Ostu
Citizen

Tue May 30, 2017 9:22 am
Azura kept looking at her when she was looking in the direction of the dogs and cats making screaming sounds, he decided to ignore this for a while.
     After deciding to ignore the sounds the female asked him what he knew about wind, he knew the basic and everything an Academy student should know. He then realised that he forgot to introduce himself, "Sorry about not saying it earlier but my name is Azura Goka, nice to meet you." Azura said politely, "Well I know the basics of it and how you would fight using wind."
     He noticed she started to move to the wall he was once laying on Azura stayed standing up, but soon he knew his legs will give and up and he will fall to the ground.
     "For the basics, most offensive Wind Release techniques are performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible, however, wind can also be generated by a large blast of wind," Azura said looking up and down recalling his readings from his book, " Wind-base techniques are mainly short to mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage and a rarity among the 5 chakras as the ninjas and you say. Aside from that I really don't know much, oh but I can make my chakra thin, I just cant use that chakra.
     Azura said that with a laughing face, "Yea I know, I must be a really bad ninja.."

[WC - 250, TWC - 940]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:50 am
"Trust me," she smiled as kindly as she could, which is to say not very kindly. "I've seen much worse."

She wasn't lying either, she had seen much worse. In fact, she'd taught much worse in her days at the academy. Yet, even the worst students tended towards turning out alright in the end. Perhaps that was the beauty of teaching? Being able to actually play a large part in the growth of another.

"And yes," her shoulders rose and fell in a half shrug. "All those things are important to mastering the wind release, but they don't answer my question. Tell me about wind itself, how does it feel, act, and work? To understand how to use an elemental nature you must first understand the base element behind or you'll be more than a bit lost."

The woman stopped allowing the boy to consider her words. The Inuzuka didn't expect a detailed response, but she wanted to see an attempt. Attempts were important as they showed a will to learn and, in Ashi's experience, a will to learn was all anyone needed to be successful.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum