Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ostu
Ostu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Azura's Academy Training Empty Azura's Academy Training

Thu May 25, 2017 10:33 am
I arrived at the academy on time today, it felt very different from yesterday. Maybe it was because of that fact that I have more determination than normal.
           "Good morning class!" yelled a new teacher from last time. "I am Watanabe, but you can just call me Sensei."
           One of the students raised their hand and asked, "What happened to our other teacher?"
           "Good question," he said, "He had to "leave" for a while."
           The way he worded it made it seem like more was going on than him just "leaving" for a while, but I didn't bother him about it.
           "Well let's start class!" he yelled, he seemed like he was trying to boost the morale of the already bored class, "For starters, let's start with the academy work you had last night with the Clone Jutsu. I'll call you all up one by one to perform the jutsu, I hope you know the hand signs."
            One by one, all the students were performing the jutsu perfectly. I got nervous when it was getting close for me to do it but I was also pretty excited. Now it is my turn.
            "Azura Goka!" he yelled, "please come up!"
            I got out of my seat, walking confidently ready to show that I can do something as simple as this.
            "You do know the hand signs right?" he asked.
            "Yes sir," I responded "Ram → Snake → Tiger"
            "Ok good job," he said, "you may start."
            I closed my eyes. Visualising the chakra flowing through my body then to my hands as I did the signs. Ram → Snake → Tiger, I did, and I opened my eyes to see two perfect clones beside me. 
             "Good job Azura, you may sit down." he said writing something down on his notepad.
              After that class went by normally until we went to the gym to spar and train.

When we arrived in the gym Watanabe told us to make two separate lines that are facing each other. What I'm guessing is this a sparring match.
              "What I'm guessing is that you all thought this was gonna be a sparring match?" Sensei said, "Well you half correct with that statement. We're having a battle royal, or you could say red robbin whatever is good to you."        
                Everyone looked confused, they weren't expecting this, no one was.
              "The last man, or lady, standing wins, start NOW!" he yelled.
              Everyone sprang to their feet, all you saw was fighting and fighting. I ran around dodging everyone who was just mindlessly fighting, I didn't fight because I don't believe in fighting without a real reason so I'm just going to continue to dodge them until the final person is left and maybe we could talk this situation out. After a few minutes, the noise and fighting seemed to die down and all that was left was a girl.
               "Not gonna fight?" she said across the gym.
                "I don't think just fighting people without a reason is good," I replied.
                 She laughed, "This is gonna be fun."
                 At very fast speed she got up close to me and tried to kick me, I directed it away. Her face looked stunned, but that didn't last long she cam rushing at me, all you could see where kicks flying everywhere, I kept dodging since well I had no plan,
                  "Azura!" Sensei yelled, "you're gonna have to fight her!"
                   That seemed like the only thing I could do. With the little time I had, I found an opening and ran to get a better stance to fight her.
                  "You're gonna fight now. Great" she said switching her stance as well. "Let's see who is better."
                   "And it's over!" Sensei yelled, "There is no winner!"
                    Hmph." that girl said walking off.

"Ok class now were at the hill," Sensei said pointing over us.
                     It is almost twice the size of the hill that I climbed. What is he about to make us do?
                    "You're gonna do 30 laps up and down that hill." he said smiling at us.
                     A lot of uhs were heard.
                      "Go on. Start." He said just looking up and down the hill waiting for us to go.
                      Almost everyone started running as fast as they could up the hill, few just walked, while others and I had a very slow pace at first. It was that girl and I. So I decided to increase my pace a little to see if she would but she didn't, anyways I finished that hill very easily but I had to wait for others who were already tired from using all their energy on the first few laps.
                        "Ok good work, most of the class at least," Sensei said, "Next up were learning a new jutsu."
                        Now our class seems excited.
                        "We're learning the transformation justu." he said " The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts a mental strain on an inexperienced ninja. Thus the best way to determine if it is indeed a transformation is to cause this strain upon the user; though this is of course not always successful, allows the ninja to take any form they picture in their head, they cannot exceed human sized.
                         "The hand signs are Dog → Boar → Ram." he said doing the hand signs and transforming into the Hokage, then releasing it.
                          "Now, you all try it." he said.
                          I got up and started to concentrate and imagine what I wanted to become, which was Pakura, but I didn't want to mess this up and make Pakura look like a mess so my concentration was kinda of messed up. I was able to do it but I got worried that I might have messed it up and it released itself.
                           Everyone else did pretty well with this jutsu.
                           "Hmm." Sensi hummed writing some more stuff down on his notepad. "Ok were going back to the gym."

"Ok were back here," Sensei said, "Since there wouldn't be enough for teams of 3 it will be two then."
                             One of the students asked. "Our we doing team battles?"
                             "Yes, and I'll be choosing one of the team's partners," he said looking at me. "Azua and Fumiko you will be in a team."
                              It's that girl. I'm on a team with her. Maybe I could become friends with her and smooth out our already weird relationship.
                              I walked over to her and said, "Hey Fumiko were on a team!"
                              She responded coldly, "Yes that is it. Got It? We're not friends or anything."
                              I decided to continue to talk to her anyway, "Yea I know that but we can become friends."
                              "Ok!" Sensei yelled, "The fighting begins now!"
                              And that mindless fighting was back but it looked more refined at least. While I was running around dodging people I saw someone begging for mercy, It was three against 1 but Sensei didn't stop them so I decided to. I rushed over there as fast as I could.              
                               "Leave him alone," I said "he's defenceless"
                                He didn't speak or anything, just started swinging his hands at me, I was dodging them easily but it seemed like he was getting quicker. I turned around for one quick second to see if that student left, he did but that one second was all that, that student needed. With his increase in speed, he hit me right in the face.After that, all I remember is that he got kicked and ended up on the ground.
                                 "Ok class," Sensei said, "that's it for today, but Azura come to my room a little later."
                                  I wondered if I did something or if he just wants to see me about something. Of course, I went but I didn't expect what he told me to practice at home.
                                  "Ok, Azura you might be wondering why I called you here." he said, "of course it is to talk about your so called "fighting" problem.
                                    "Well for starters you seem to have a lot of wasted potentials," he said, "you don't fight without a reason? That isn't something good to live by"
                                    I stood speechless. He is talking about the way I took care of the situation earlier. "I won't just hurt anyone without a true reason sensei," I said.
                                    "Ok but think about, fix the way you fight and you could become stronger," he said walking out of the classroom
                                     After I finally was able to figure out how to handle the transformation jutsu better than the first time I did it I thought why to stop there, so I decided to use both Clone jutsu and Transformation jutsu at the same time, or at least try to have better control over the chakra I use, and I thought this would be a good exercise to do.
        Today I wanted to train in a different area from the forest, I was starting to know most of the area in that forest and thought this would be also better for me. I went to a lake this time too on hear the wonderful sounds of the lake and to just look at the beautiful view, but it was always bad to be here by myself.
        I got ready to train, doing the hand signs Dog → Boar → Ram. I kept saying those words in my head, over, over, over, and over until I felt like I could do this jutsu flawlessly. I did the hand signs and pictured myself becoming a few years older but with long hair that covers my eyes and it extends all the way down to my hips. Pushing the strands of hair in front of my eyes away I started to try to do the Clone Jutsu, once I finished the hand signs, Ram → Snake → Tiger, a lot of explosions happened.
        I tried again, transforming into my older self but this time with better concentration. I was able to summon one clone but the second didn't appear, so I tried it again and it exploded of course. Maybe it's because I just don't have enough chakra, that can't be it I thought I had a good reserve of chakra, just need to concentrate more.
        I sat down in a meditating pose, picturing the chakra flowing all the way through and out of my body. The peaceful noise of the lake and my surrounding helped as well I could feel myself gathering enough chakra then dispersing it, so I didn't have to use all of that left over chakra until it felt like I had enough chakra to use both jutsu at the same time I didn't move. It was peaceful for those few minutes there just thinking about the flow of everything.
        I got up and brushed off all the strands of grass stuck to my robe. I started to remember the hand signs of the transformation jutsu and did them. I was once again my older self, but this time I felt more confident in my ability. The, I did the Clone Jutsu hand signs, one of the clones appeared next to me, now it was the moment of truth to see if I can summon two clones. I did the hand signs again, and the second clone appeared, I yelled in happiness but after losing my concentration from that they poofed and I ended up on the ground tired and happy... I tried to better my concentration to help succeed in my other attempts with jutsus, like transformation. I got a leaf from a tree and put it on my forehead and closed my eyes. I pictured the leaf as a major source of the chakra that I had to keep from dispersing and I felt it or something else since it felt like I was using some other source of chakra but it was really faint but it felt relaxing and warming.I opened my eyes and noticed the leaf didn't even seem to have moved. I think at least. I must be getting at chakra control. I gave myself a good job and brush off the dirt and stuff from my clothes. I have a little time maybe I could also practice the transformation jutsu. With my already great chakra control, I did the hand signs and changed to Pakura. It felt weird being taller but I've gotten better I used to be only able to hold this for a few seconds or less. I wanted to tap back into that chakra I felt so I did more meditating, searching all over my body to find that source of brilliant chakra, but with even all my searching I couldn't find it. I had a different plan now, I've always been resilient to heat and that chakra felt warm or hot so maybe it I start concentrating on my fire chakra I might be able to find it. I started only focusing on everything warm and hot ever felt, even Pakura's flame which was pretty hot, just trying to find that one source of chakra or even make it stronger or at least less faint than before.
       Searching for this source was pretty hard in its own right but I didn't think on how I was gonna try to use it even if I found it, but I kinda had a clue, when I first had it it felt like my chakra was empowered so maybe I can use it to increase my chakra pool, but I couldn't think that far yet as I haven't even found it, maybe it doesn't even do that, so I can't make assumptions then get my hope up for something that might not work. After what it seemed to be like countless hours of me just sitting there with my eyes closing, breath slowed, and all my thoughts on finding that heat. Wait, something changed, the pressure, the warmth, and the feeling of this heat has changed. I've to think I found out what this chakra is. I got up more light this time. Something changed, and I could feel or rather sense it. There was a new aura around me, not the regular blue chakra aura, but the orange aura that helps my chakra pools. I moved much quicker, I did the Transformation and Clone Jutsu and it felt more clear than the first time I did it. I was correct, it does increase your chakra pools. Running and jumping around the forest was nice, from tree to tree, or land on land, it felt perfect, but then I realised I was lost, and tired from using that chakra, so I ended up getting home very late, and by that I mean very, very late. I layed down in bed very tired and excited from learning about this new source of chakra, I just hope I can activate it again tommrow.

[WC - 2508]
[Requesting 12 stat points, Gōka Heat Resistance, Transformation Technique

Last edited by Azura on Thu May 25, 2017 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Azura's Academy Training Empty Re: Azura's Academy Training

Thu May 25, 2017 2:50 pm
Denied, here is why.
D rank techniques can not be learned by an academy student
Transformation technique requires 500 words to learn
He skill Goka heat resistence requires 2000 words to learn

You are 500 words short of being able to learn the skill and the technique and incapable of learning the D rank Technique. You also do not have the chakra to learn a D rank technique.

You are however approved for 10 stats points (2000/200 = 10 not 5 just so you know) Feel free to edit and add in 500
More words or training dedicated to Goka heat resistence and I can come back and approve the texhs
Ostu
Ostu
Citizen

Thu May 25, 2017 3:01 pm
So I can add 500 words to this to get transformation or Do I need to make a new topic
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Thu May 25, 2017 3:45 pm
You can add 500 words
Ostu
Ostu
Citizen