Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 3:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 9:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 8:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 8:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
44 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Is it Ryu or Ryou? [IO] Empty Is it Ryu or Ryou? [IO]

Thu May 25, 2017 2:00 am
The plan was set, everything was ready and it was almost noon. Ren strode towards the outer wall of the village, aiming to be just out of sight of the village gates, his chakra suppressed and his mind's eye active as they had been since he entered the village. Ren wasn't taking any chances here he kept an eye on any chakra signatures of interest in the area. 'Good, the majority of the village's remaining shinobi must be back at the training grounds or off on some mission, apart from faith who was still guarding the gate, I can't sense anyone around.' He thought, taking note of where Faith's chakra signature was in the country. With any luck, Ryu would have arranged to be changing guard duty with her in the next few minutes. mentally activating his Telepathy seal Ren 'spoke' to Ryou as he walked. "Ryou, what's your location?" He asked, looking for confirmation that the boy was heading towards the village gates as planned, assuming he received it Ren would continue. "Good, the gate guard should change in the next few minutes, There both on our side so this shouldn't be too much trouble, try not to arrive for another few minutes okay?" Ren asked, waiting for an affirmative before he shut off the connection.

By this point, Ren had reached the houses that lined the outer wall, a few children ran past him giggling as they played together. Ren smiled if only these innocents didn't have to live in such a horrible world, activating his telepathy seal again Ren contacted Ryu... 'God damn this is going to be tough to co-ordinate' Ren thought, only just realising that he had two teenagers with an almost identical name, thank god he didn't have to write memo's or reports involving these two, that would have been ridiculous. Ren truly pitied anyone that had to try and differentiate the two of them. "Ryu, what's your Eta on the gates? There were no problems I hope" he asked, striding in that direction himself. Once again assuming an affirmative Ren would smile, good there's no chakra signatures of note within my sensing radius here at the gates so we should be good to go." He said, shutting off the signal again after a moment to hear the boy's reply.

Following this Ren would come into view of the gate, pleased to see Faith to be the only one guard, although it wasn't that much of a surprise, he'd known already that she was the only one there. "Well hello again" Ren would say with a smile as he reached the woman. Assuming a greeting in kind Ren would glance around, for a moment to check that there was no one in view, there wasn't; perhaps it was fortunate that this village had slowly been abandoned. "So about our date last night..." Ren said Stepping in closer and lowering his voice so that no one but faith would be able to hear him. "I've got a plan for you if you're still interested." He said smiling "Another member of the village, Ryu's agreed to help me. Once we get out of here were going to regroup in the next country over and begin sabotaging Kumogakure's supply trains. Once their military is weakened we can start inciting rebellions wherever their weakest" He said, watching the girls emotions with his mind's eye. Assuming there seemed to be even a glimmer of hope in her Ren would place his hand on her shoulder, as comfortingly as he could. "There is hope" He'd say doing his best to inspire the woman.
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7100

Is it Ryu or Ryou? [IO] Empty Re: Is it Ryu or Ryou? [IO]

Thu May 25, 2017 4:14 am
The pink haired Akari would arrive at her post on time, she still had a bit of a hang over from the following night. That being said, Faith was still a shoulder and wasn’t one to allow her village to be left open just because she wasn’t feeling at her best.

Shortly after her shift started, She Saw Ren (dropping the name you gave her) walking over to her.

She would then explain there plan and How Ryu was going to help. Ryu…. Was that the Jounin or the genin?

Thinking for a bit, Faith recalled which way to pronounce each name and realized it was the Jounin.

“Ryu? Well your plan sounds like a solid one… but will that really help Suna win its freedom back?” She would say in a hushed tone. “Seems like a short term plan to me… but even if that is the case, Ryu should be strong enough to take care of that by himself…. Surely I’m not needed as well.”
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Thu May 25, 2017 4:56 am
(Telepathy seal) Hawk this is Fire man, break. Fire man is approaching the round a vase (rendezvous) point in three mikes, over. Ryu approached the gates with a smile with his backpack on. Only, a few minutes prior he was formulating a plan to get his parents out of Suna. He would merely have to teleport. The jounin had the scroll for vanish in his room and barely took the time to look at it. Though now that he was it seemed to be easy. Making the seals Ryu turned into a flash of light and ended up, outside of his house with all of his things. It was at that point that Ryu replied to Ren’s message.

As Ryu closed in on the gates he spotted Faith who he was about to change shifts with talking toooo…. Kevin? I’m gonna call him Kevin. He would form the seals once more and turn into a beam of red light and appear between them.  “So, guys I learned this cool teleportation thing in like a few minutes. It can also let me travel anywhere I’ve ever been to.” The jounin still held the scroll in his hands even though it was no longer needed.

“So, the pictures were really easy to follow. As you can see by this picture, short range travel is faster than long range. According to what Suki said when she was reading the scroll for me it’s because the manalipation (manipulation) of matter is difficult to do at all and moving it an incredible distance expends more energy.” If they appeared to be confused as to why this was important he would explain it. “We can just teleport out of here.”

WC: 261
Mid-thread claim: Vanish using 3500 remaining refunded wc and 25% reduction. 5000x.75 = 3750. 3750-3500 = 250
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Thu May 25, 2017 4:58 am
Sure, approved.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Thu May 25, 2017 11:00 am
Ren visibly rolled his eyes at Ryo's response to his message, 'an idiot, I've recruited an idiot' he though internally groaning after he'd shut off the communication.

Ren smiled at the girls words, "No, that's just the beginning, once we weaken their forces we can draw out the majority of Kumo's forces and isolate their leader's, I don't expect to be able to defeat their Kage on my own, but an elite team of us, that would stand a chance, and with his death there would no longer be a threat of Kumogakure retaking the villages that we free from their hands." Ren said in a hushed voice; this was followed by a decidedly feminine squeak as Ryu appeared in a flash of red light. "Jesus Christ man, you scared the daylights out of me" He said, wondering briefly who, or what Jesus Christ was and where the swear had come from before shrugging his metaphorical shoulders and listening to what the boy had to say. "You learned that in a few minutes?" Ren said incredulously as to plucked the scroll from the boy's hands and looked at what it detailed. 'Dear Lord, not just an idiot, an idiot savant; I don't know if that's better or worse' He thought, resisting the urge to bury his head in his hands, leading this rebellion was already shaping up to be more than he'd ever dealt with before; of course he had run a rebellion before, he'd been Altar's second in command for quite some time now, but he was beginning to see how much trouble it was going to be to keep an army not trained under the thumb of Kirigakure's unique brand of tyranny working together.

"Well then, good job Ryu" Ren said smiling "Faith are you coming with us?" He asked questioningly as he tapped into the telepathy seal again and spoke up. "Ryou, change of plans were waiting for you at the gates now, get here as fast as you can" He 'said' before cutting off his communication with the boy. "All right, our fourth member should be here any moment, are you both ready to leave?" Ren would ask assuming Faith had said she was coming with them.

Once Ryou had shown up and everyone had gotten ready to leave Ren would nod once "Alright, Ryu can you get us to the shadow country?" holding out his hands so that everyone could join up, making it easier for Ryou to teleport the lot of them.

Last edited by Ren Tsubasa <3 on Thu May 25, 2017 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Thu May 25, 2017 12:24 pm
Ryou was still in the desert when he got the first transmission from Ren, "Ryou, what's your location?" He asked. "I'm not far but still in the desert," Ryou replied. The wanderer then "said" to him,  "Good, the gate guard should change in the next few minutes, There both on our side so this shouldn't be too much trouble, try not to arrive for another few minutes okay?" Ryou nodded but of course, Ren didn't know that, "got it." Ryou would then reply. After the transmission was cut, Ryou walked slower to get some time for Ren to enter. 

Finally, the gates were in sight. Ryou stopped as he heard Ren's voice say,  "Ryou, change of plans were waiting for you at the gates now, get here as fast as you can." Ryou nodded again forgetting that Ren didn't know that he was doing so. "I'm not far, I can see the gate." He replied as he picked up the pace. 

Ryou soon found himself heading into the gate, so far so good. The Lycan was now able to see one familiar face, then two then he recognized all three of the figures there. Ryou quickly ran up to the group, "Ok, I'm here now." The genin then looked at Faith and then Ryu, "I didn't think you guys were joining, but I'm guessing it's for the same reason I am." Ryou sighed of relief, "What's the plan now, Kirei?"
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7100

Fri May 26, 2017 3:00 pm
Faith would hear Kirei's plan and respond with. "Yeah, actually, that makes sense. Seems like it would work, Also you would probably need my help to do it, so Count me in.

Faith would look behind her at the village. "We were told we should probably leave some time soon anyways, so might as well with you."

(Sorry, just wanted to get this post out there for you guys)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 26, 2017 11:34 pm
“I can’t get us to shadow country, I can only get us to where I’ve been. I can get us to the borders of the wind country though, which should prevent anyone from stopping or trying to track us.” He would say after Ren asked whether the boy could get them to their destination.

As Ryou showed up, Ryu waved. “I joined up to kick some names and take some butts.” He would say, while waiting for them to move out. “Well with this many people we’ll need more trips. I can only take two at a time with me.”

“It’s a good thing you are going, I’d be a little sad if a real Suna ninja didn’t have my back.” Ryu would say to Faith offering her his hand to shake. They were both jounin of Suna, so he felt closer to her than he would to Ryou.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Sat May 27, 2017 2:27 am
Ren raised an eye at just how quickly the girl agreed to help him, It was clear that she wasn't lying, but the fact that all it took to convince her was a very basic outline of Ren's plan was... Pleasantly Surprising. "Good, Glad to have you with us," He said smiling at the girl

Ren nodded at Ryou as he arrived, and listened to the responses of his other two teammates before replying. "Alright then If Ryu can only take two people then He'll take the two of you and then summon me once you reach the borders. From there we'll make our way to one of the towns near the edge of the border and hunker down there. Ryou, I'll summon your aunt once we reach there, it'll be a lot safer than trying to keep her safe during any fights that we might encounter." He said, laying out the plan to the group. "Ryu, you do know how to mark people right?" He asked, checking with the boy. Assuming the boy replied in the negative Ren would sigh and hold out his hand, demonstrating the technique for him. For more advanced techniques Ren might have had to explain the concept, but such a basic seal was quite literally just the equivalent of attaching chakra to a person with practically no shaping. Having taught Ryu the technique Ren would nod at them and say "Right now lets move out" Giving the order for them to execute the plan.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 27, 2017 2:47 am
“So, its just this?” Ryu asked forming a bit of chakra into his hands. He would then touch his own arm leaving the mark visible to him and Ren on his arm. Huh, it looks like Ren’s dot. So, it doesn’t look any different from the one he made. Must mean its good.

“I can summon you from the borders using my summoning technique. I can use all of the types too. Ninjutsu, fuinjutsu, and space ninjutsu. Once, we are there I’ll contact you with the seal. When you are ready I’ll summon you.” He would apply chakra to his hand for the mark seal. “Okay, Ren hold out your hand.” If the ninja did so, he would apply the mark seal to the ninja’s hand.

He would turn to Faith and Ryou. “Okay, when you guys are ready grab my hand.” He would hold out his hands to both ninja. Once, they took hold he would teleport into the borders of the wind country. After arriving in a flash of red light he would attempt to see if he could still feel the presence of Ren through the seal. The boy didn’t know much about the mark seal technique, but the summoning jutsu did require it to summon a person for some reason.

(Using telepathy seal) “Kevin we have made it to the borders. Tell me when you are ready and I will summon you.” He would take his hand from the seal after sending the message. “Now we just wait.” 

Claiming: Mark Seal 50% discount from being taught and exit into wind country borders using Vanish.

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Sat May 27, 2017 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum