Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Yurei learns Transformation Technique Empty Yurei learns Transformation Technique

Mon May 15, 2017 11:56 pm
Yurei’s eyes fluttered as sunlight reached his face. The morning sun rose over the horizon in an explosion of orange, red, and pink color. The birds drifted off in the sky, and pink swirls of cotton candy greeted the rising sun. The bountiful stars were replaced with warm light, and the trees and grass erupted with vibrant green color. Yurei yawned, awakened by the smell of grilled fish and boiling rice.

The pale boy leapt from his bed, and he was greeted by a cold draft and a cold floor. The academy student rushed to grab his kimono and bury himself in it, but the allure of enticing aromas was too great for his will.

As Yurei rushed toward the smell, he nearly ran into his father, almost smashing his nose in.

“Woah, there,” his father said, smiling down at Yurei. “Why such the rush?”

Yurei’s father, Roshi, was a tall man. His skin was fair and his hair, typical of most Uchiha, was incredibly dark, jet black. He had a commanding, yet loving presence. That was something Yurei took mostly comfort in, despite his constant training at the academy despite his father’s disapproval.

Yurei thought before speaking. In truth, he wanted to hurry up, eat, and then go learn a new jutsu: the transformation technique. Yurei had been learning about it in class, and the genin exams were coming up fairly soon.

“The food just smells so good, father!” he said, grinning from ear to ear.

“It better,” a voice called from the kitchen. “I’ve been slaving over it for hours while you’ve been asleep, mister,” the feminine voice called out. It was warm, comforting, and security. A lighter version of Yurei’s father in a way. It was the voice of his mother.

Yurei chuckled at his mother’s comments, “I’m sorry!” he yelled, still grinning. “You know how I like to stay out later, now, Mother!”

She peaked around the corner and smiled. His mother, Takia, was thin, tall, had darker skin than her husband, but equally dark hair. “Come on and eat, Yurei! I know you want to hurry up and head out.”

Yurei nodded at her remarks. She knew her sun well. Yurei looked up at his father’s dark eyes and smiled warmly, receiving a head rub in return.

The breakfast prepared by his mother was short lived, albeit delicious, but Yurei’s schedule demanded more. The young boy remarked on the deliciousness of the meal and made his journey outside, leaving his parents in doors holding one another.

“What do you think he does all day,” Takia asked her husband.

Roshi brought her closer to him, holding her arm with his. “I’ve watched him a few times. He usually just goes around the town, helping out the villagers.”

“You don’t think he’s…. do you?”

“No. He wouldn’t do that to us or himself. Not with the other villagers.”

Yurei made his way across the streets. It was still early, around 8 AM, so few people were still awake. It was perfect. Yurei turned to go into a small patch of forestry just outside the ninja academy. The boy flicked his hair out of his eyes and reached into his satchel, again retrieving his plastic-laced binder. Only now did he realize that this binder’s very existence could ruin him if his father found out. Was becoming a shinobi worth that to him?

Yurei thought for a moment. Yes. It had to be. He retrieved his bamboo shoulder pads and placed them atop his shoulders, then he retrieved his bamboo sandals. He was ready. “Let’s do this,” Yurei said, flipping through his notes until he came to the jutsu. Transformation technique. This allows the user to appear to transform into another object or person. “I could get away with a lot with this technique,” Yurei said. He smiled, “maybe it’s for the best I don’t though.

Yurei stood tall and maneuvered his binder into the sunlight. “So nothing above human size..” The white-haired boy nodded to himself, trying to think of something to transform in to. Suddenly, his eyes lit up. He knew exactly what to do.

Yurei walked to a nice, more clear area and stretched. He popped his fingers and neck and then read from his notes. “Dog, boar, ram,” he said to himself. Yurei flipped back in his notes as he repeated the phrase, eventually coming to his drawings of each of the handsigns. “Dog,” he said, signing. “Boar,” he signed. “Ram,” he signed. “Transformation jutsu!”

A puff of smoke erupted into the air. Yurei looked at his palms to find they were a tanned color. He felt his face and body, but there were no noticeable changes. The academy student’s attention was soon caught by a nearby stream and the sound of running water. He rushed over to the pool of clear water and stared into it, but the face staring back was not Yurei. His skin was darker, and his hair was a jet black. “That’s me. The real me,” he said. “There I am.”

Yurei sighed, backing away from the water. White smoke swirled around him for just a moment before dissipating into nothingness, and he was back to normal. Yurei looked at his pale hands. “Why do I have to look so different? Why can’t I look like Mom or Dad like everyone else does with their parents?” Yurei sighed, clenching his fist. “Why can’t I be a shinobi? Why don’t you want me to be?”

Yurei jumped to his feet and slammed his foot into a pebble, sending it skipping over the pool of water. He sighed and leaned up against a tree once more. “I can make Genin now doubt. But do Mom and Dad need to know? No. They’d kill me. And not just them, the villagers too. Why do they hate us so much? And why do they keep staring at me?”

Yurei stared out as people began to leave their homes through the thick bushes. “I’ll have to make them understand, then."

WC: 1005
Exit

Requesting:

Transformation Technique

5 stat points
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Yurei learns Transformation Technique Empty Re: Yurei learns Transformation Technique

Tue May 16, 2017 12:38 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum