Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Shiro vs The Six Tail - Page 2 Empty Re: Shiro vs The Six Tail

Wed May 24, 2017 1:16 am
Figured it might be best for me to post here, and add in my reasoning, short and sweet.

This transformation finishes while Shiro enhances his body with chakra and moves at a speed of 250 in a direction that would be the hypotenuse of the right triangle created by the path of the laser and the hill directly to the right of the beast. With the beast being 175 meters away and the hill to the beast’s right being 100 meters away, Shiro’s destination is approximately 201 meters away from his former position. His movement is initiated the instant he senses the chakra behind the hill roar with its release.

Shiro now stands 100 meters away from the beast, atop an elevation on the rim of the basin where the beast resides.

Basin is 300 meters in diameter, Rokubi in the center, putting it 150 meters from the edge of the basin, if we go further and factor in Rokubi's dimensions being 80 meters in width, and 80 meters of tail, with the beast facing him, we have it exactly 110 meters away from the edge of the basin in every direction except it's rear.

Shiro IC picked a location to body flicker to, the location does not exist, thus the entire movement iof him getting to said location cannot go into play since his origin does not exist.  We cannot place him in another location, and follow his travel distance stated prior because that new location wasnt his planned destination.

Lastly, as Shiro pointed out, he accepted defeat, and gave me permission to call the hit, which I did.  The dispute was brought up after the fact.

Shiro accepting the loss:
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu May 25, 2017 3:12 pm
Hello,
I'll be battle modding this thread on the request of Shiro, so let's hop to it...

In short, I'll be agreeing with Viper on this one. Given the dimensions involved the place Shiro wants to go doesn't exist on solid ground. Thus, Viper, should he see fit, is justified in his void as he is well within his rights as a bijuu npcer to deny an edit.

Hope you all have a good day.
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Sat May 27, 2017 2:27 pm
I accept the verdict and Shiro's death.

I won't be leaving a last post for Shiro's death, Viper's post wraps things up well enough.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum