Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Going Home (Village Travel) Empty Going Home (Village Travel)

Thu May 11, 2017 7:57 pm
Salzem couldn't help but feel apprehension about going home, not least that he'd have to be leaving his girl in the hands of a conquering nation. It was the last thing he wanted and he didn't want to go home to face Ryou and tell him the truth if he'd even gotten there already... For Kage's sake... The first thing he was going to do when he got home was talk to the Hokage, find out what his plan was about all this... he NEEDED TO KNOW! Surely it wouldn't be top-secret to Kono's soldiers... The lycan softly thought loving thoughts at Kira Uzumaki as his swept across the now-hostile deserts, contemplating what he would do if she would become his enemy... Instead of traveling across the various countries, Salzem opted for the shorter route this time around, taking a boat across the large body of water that separated Kono and the sand... hopefully he'd make it there soon...

(INSTA travel to Kono)

Last edited by Salzem <3 on Thu May 11, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Going Home (Village Travel) Empty Re: Going Home (Village Travel)

Thu May 11, 2017 9:30 pm
There's 1 country between wind and fire country, that means you need 1k words to insta travel
Anonymous

Thu May 11, 2017 9:56 pm
(From what I heard, I could travel by boat across the water separating the Sand and Konoha making it insta. I edited my post accordingly)
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Fri May 12, 2017 12:27 pm
The travel rules only allow that for villages in the water, I believe. You can get a second mod's ruling if you like
Anonymous

Fri May 12, 2017 5:05 pm
I would like a second opinion, thank ya. I don't dislike ya or anything bud, I just think I'm right X3 If I may make a request, could it be Aki? thank you kindly.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri May 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Talked it over with Nick, approved insta travel. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum