Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Until Dusk (Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: Until Dusk (Mission)

Sat May 13, 2017 3:07 am
Aryll approved for:
Chakra Enhancer
Giant Vibro Blade
S rank mission complete
15 Ap
4,500 Ryo (you lot mass slaughtered them so mission details state that's how much monies you get)
I forget how many stats you get for completing an s rank, let me reread the rules and I'll edit that bit in.

Edit: you get no stats according to the rules training for equipment negates the gaining of stats:

When doing missions you will be rewarded with the corresponding rewards listed, with B-Rank and higher missions you will also be awarded stats. The stat conversion for missions is 400 words per stat, and no more than 10 stats can be gained per mission. Jutsu and other such things can be trained on missions with their same wordcount however on any rank. Doing training for equipment would make you lose stat gain. If you already have max stats, you do not get bonus AP or training discount from stats.

Unfortunately you didn't exit so you're still in the thread Aryll, you can edit however and I'll approve the exit unless someone interrupts.

Also remember each of you needs to do a min of 3,000 words to complete the mission. Angel I will be moving yours to a separate doc to check as words copied and pasted from another's post do not count towards your word count (when you copied what Aryll or Altar said to you in your post) all in all great read guys

Edit2:
Approval temporarily denied while I talk to aki, according to this rule:

Chuunin+ can group up with other ninja(Genin+) to form an unofficial squad, they must however have at least five threads with their partner beforehand, and there cannot be more than four people on a squad.  Use common sense on this, you need to have a reason to group up and it will be reviewed along with the mission.

Angel and Aryll can not team with Altar as they do not each have 5 threads with him. And he is not their official team leader.

Rules page:
 http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22122-v6-global-mission-rules

Edit 3 AND FINAL RULING:

Aryll is approved for everything mentioned in the original of this post all rewards and such. So that everyone is clear mission rules need updated and he above rule that I left but put a line through is no longer a rule. You may do missions with anyone for any reason without requiring a minimum of 5 topics with them. Good luck and good hunting in the future!
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Sat May 13, 2017 11:30 am
Uh, just saying, we did capture them. ALTAR killed a bunch, but still, he even captured one, and Aryll+Angel captured all fifteen.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sat May 13, 2017 1:59 pm
Since the mission doesn't specify or not I'm going to PM Xyxer and ask him to edit the mission to make it specific from now on. As it is written you could technically kill all but one capture the final one and that would count towards capture. I read t as you did either or so if even one died you were mass slaughter. Because it is unclear, through no fault of any of you own, we'll call this in your favor.

Adjusted claim:
Aryll 5000 Ryo

Also remember that means each person needs 3,333 words (Aryll will have covered the one needing 3334 words.
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sat May 13, 2017 10:21 pm
Angel was being grabbed slashed at, the Weindigo’s claws started to dig in her flesh, as she cried it, For a moment, Angel thought this was it, it was over, she was about to pass….
However… Just when Angel had given up, and everytihg seemed over, she was being dragged deeper into the cave, Angel heard Aryll Scream, “Get the hell off of her!” and would swing its massive hand and crush the last one beneath its hands. Angel was in absolute shock, she thought for sure that she was dead…. Angel froze… Froze until she the battle was over, she didn’t really know what happened, but by the time she came to, she realized that the battle was over, and Aryll had basicly cleaned up all of the remaining weindigos… She had defeated them all without killing them. Angel memory was still fuzzy, being real close to that near death experience…. What… had just happened? The Uchiha girl had been in so much shocked from being put in such a hopless situation, that her mind was forcing her to forget part of it.
Angel stayed quite, still in shock after what happened, she had developed her eye ability to some degree… but they still weren’t enough to help her in this situation but helped Aryll loading up her near killers onto the massive robatic creature, and would follow the giant robat with them. When they got back, Angel would have a dark look on her face, still scared from what just happened.

Eventualy, they met up with Altar, the two of them Aryll teased that to Altar that they were able to collect more of them, not mentioning how Angel hadn’t been able to keep up and was almost killed in Action.

It would take some time, but they were able to load all of the Weindigo’s onto the boat and started to head out, Each weindigo placed in it’s own cage.

Angel would take a deep breath, as they left the island.
“See, I told you I was faster. Stronger too. These things didn’t stand a chance.” Aryll would say, a voice of delight able to be heard from her, While Aryll was stronger, Angel wasn’t even able to keep up with them. That being said, Aryll always knew how to make look at the brighter side of things. “Even got a nifty souvenir. We should really go on more outings like this.”

For the first time, Angel noticed the braclete on the girls hand, it looked super technical and like it actualy had some really good use to it. Angel was happy that her friend was able to find something of use to her.

At the same time though, Angel realized that she needed to get stronger, the blood games were right around the corner and The Uchiha girl needed to get stronger, she needed to stop being helpless in this situation… she needed to figure out a way to survive……

As the boat they were on continued, Angel would look up to the setting sky. It looked like the team had managed to survive,

Until Dusk.

WC: 524

TWC:  3619

(OOC. Sorry, I tried come up with a similar ending, but I think I botched it)
Claims:
S rank misision rewards
Tome two Sharingan

9 stats
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Mon May 15, 2017 1:35 am
Approved @ Angel.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Mon May 15, 2017 1:36 am
Eww, purple get it off me.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum