Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Why do we fall? Empty Why do we fall?

Tue May 02, 2017 2:45 pm
Upon arriving to his home village after the completion of his mission the Hiyu would soon find out that much had happened in the short span of time that he and Kinzoku were gone for. After having returned the stolen documents that they successfully retrieved Nobunaga had been brought up to date with all that happened during his absence. The sudden, unexplained disappearance of their commanding office and the arrival of a new comer who demanded an audience with the village for unknown reasons.

All of this news took a moment to settle with the Hiyu. The information rang around in his head but he could not understand any of it. Koroshi just disappeared? Was he kidnapped? Or did he run off on his own after the arrival of this new comer whom no one seemed to know? Both seemed unlikely, Koroshi would never run from someone threatening the village and it also seemed unlikely someone could best the Uchiha so easily. There was only one way to get the answers he seeked. 

After some poking around Nobunaga learnt that the responsibility of the village had fallen into the hands of  a Kyson. Nobunaga sent out a notice to all shinobi to inform Kyson to meet him at a local diner. The notice wouldnt take too long to reach his ears therefore Nobunaga went to said diner and with a cup of tea he calmly waited alone at a booth. With his hands wrapped around the steamy tea, the stern man gazed at his own reflection from the beverage, silently pondering what was to come next. 
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Why do we fall? Empty Re: Why do we fall?

Sat May 06, 2017 5:19 am
Few moments after Suna was taken over by Kumo. Kyson began to walk the streets of what was now owned by his home. It didn't even feel the same walking through the village. Koroshi is gone somewhere, Kyson started to doubt himself if he would ever come back. Ever since he left, shit has gone to hell in a short amount of time. Starting to doubt his own strength. He was chosen to become a leader and he just let his village be taken over so easily. Then a Suna shinobi quickly approached him. "Lord Kazekage, I have a message for you." 

Kyson would continue to walk as the man followed him. "Stop calling me that.." Kyson would say with an annoyed look on his face. To some he would still be looked at as a Kage. But a Kage of what village? The home he once knew was gone forever. Kyson is still feeling a bit depressed about the situation. But he at least was able to get civilians out for the last few minutes of his job.

"Sorry my lord. But someone wishes to speak with you." He would hand Kyson the note and head off. Still annoyed by the fact he called him lord, Kyson would take the note and read the address of the note. Someone wanted to speak with him at a diner. Kyson would sigh and make the ram hand seal. Body flicking to the place at a speed of 200. As he arrived, he instantly felt a strong chakra presence. Entering the diner, not much people in there. But he saw the man that had a strong chakra signature. Kyson could only assume it was him that wanted to speak. As he walked up to the man's table and slowly pulled up a seat and began to sit down. Kyson would pick up the menu from the diner and begin to look though it.

"I'm assuming your the one that wanted to meet with me?" Kyson would say to the man as he looked over the menu.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Mon May 08, 2017 2:19 pm
The Hiyu patiently waited with both his hands resting on the table, his left hand cradling his right fist. His stern expression never left his grizzled face, even when the waitress came by and he ordered only tea. He was not hungry but he had to order something therefore a hot beverage would do. The mug of steaming brown liquid arrived and Nobunaga only peered into it, gazing at his own reflection whilst he waited. The absence of Koroshi's chakra signature was still disturbing to the Anbu however he had to remain calm. He did not yet know the situation, only that someone had taken up the role of interim kage and that someone just arrived.

Nobunaga looked up from his tea and silently watched the kid take a seat before him and read over the menu. "He's just a kid." Thought the Hiyu to himself, noticing how young the individual before him was. Lord Koroshi must have trusted this kid very much in order to hand over lordship of the village to him. He had personally never met or seen this individual but if Koroshi trusted him that much Nobunaga would trust in Koroshi's decision. 

"Aye." Answered Nobunaga in his hoarse voice to Kyson's question, simultaneously raising his right arm to scratch the scar that ran down from his right temple to the bottom left of his jaw. "Nobunaga Hiyu." He would pause and sip from his tea, waiting for Kyson to introduce himself.

"You wont know this," Started Nobunaga, clearing his throat before continuing and gazing right at Kyson. "but Koroshi appointed two Anbu to protect the village. An individual named Migite and myself." Come to think of it, Migite's signature was no where to be found either. Nobunaga had no problem telling Kyson this information for he had assumed the role of leader and he therefore must know if Koroshi had not already informed him prior to this. "I was off on a mission when the new comers arrived. Please fill me in on what happened. Where is Lord Koroshi and what did they want?" Nobunaga was not one to talk much therefore when he spoke his sentences were not quite structured properly, his words being hard and direct.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon May 08, 2017 10:01 pm
Not really hungry, especially after everything that has been going on. Kyson stopped looking at the menu as he stared at the man. His name was "Nobunaga Hiyu," Kyson would nod to him and reply... "I'm Kyson Hozuki." He would say real calm and casual. He never seen this man around the village before. Though there is probably a lot of people he has never seen in the village. Nobunaga would continue to speak. He spoke about being an ANBU and being chosen to protect Suna. Kyson asked Koroshi more information about becoming a DUST member. Koroshi thought he wasn't ready at the time, but he was on the right path to becoming one. But the way things are looking. Becoming a DUST member is nothing but a dream at this point. He stated he was away when all hell broke loose. He asked about Koroshi and the entire situation.

Kyson would chuckle a bit, more of a painful chuckle. A laugh that would keep himself from getting a bit emotional about the situation. How was he suppose to tell the man, this isn't even called Suna anymore? But sugar-coating it wouldn't help the situation at all. So it would be better to tell him what happened.

"Well.. Koroshi is no where to be found. He just.. disappeared as he was attacking the visitors. Sounds crazy, I still find it hard to believe myself." Kyson said surprisingly calm. But as he spoke, his tone kept getting louder very slowly. "Koroshi told me after my Jounin exams. If he were to fall.. I'd be next in line... But when he left.. I just froze. Didn't know what to do. I was scared.. I didn't know what to do.. I didn't know what to do.. I didn't know what to do." Kyson would say in a  louder tone. 

"So they proposed a meeting. And since I didn't have the strength to take them on. I was forced to just give away the village. If I had fought, I would've died and innocent people would have been killed for no reason. So he agreed to let the civilians go free. But everything you see in this village.. EVERYTHING. Is now the property of Kumo. The same village I was born and raised, the same village that killed my parents, the same village I ran from when I was younger. The same village I've been training so hard for so I could change it.. I just stood there.. and .. did.. nothing." Kyson would say with anger in his voice. Slamming his fist on the while saying those last four words. Sitting there in silence. he didn't know what to do. He felt like he made the best and worse decision for the village. He would just sit there in silence. The people in the diner would also be silent as they heard everything Kyson said.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Tue May 09, 2017 3:46 pm
"Another Hozuki." Nobunaga thought to himself. He was quite familiar with their abilities, having trained with one not long before leaving for his mission. Odd that someone composed entirely of water wanted to live in a barren, scorched place like Suna however he kept that to himself and listened to Kyson respond to his questions about what happened during his absence. 

Nobunaga frowned as Kyson said what happened to Koroshi. 'Just disappeared' was not a decent response for Nobunaga, it left many questions unanswered, questions Kyson may or may not have the answer to. "Disappeared you say. How? Was it these visitors that did this to him or did he flee of his own will." Nobunaga doubted the later was the case but the former was hard to believe as well. Koroshi was a the strongest shinobi he knew and he therefore had trouble believing another individual could make him just 'disappear'. But all questions were on the table therefore he remained stoic and calm, sensing the anger and frustration mounting in the Hozuki before him.

As he repeated 'didnt know what to do' several times, clearly talking to himself, Nobunaga kept his stern yet relaxed gaze on Kyson without saying a word. There was a bundle of emotions running through Nobunaga however Kyson was clearly frazzled by the events that took place thus Nobunaga kept his composure, hoping some of it would rub off onto Kyson. 

"Kumo..." That cesspool of a place was now in charge. Gazing down at Kyson's fists as they slammed the table, Nobunaga would calmly grunt "Doing nothing was the right decision." From what he understood the individuals he met with were far too powerful for anyone to fight, especially without the presence of Koroshi.  Also Nobunaga attempted to calm the kid down. He understood the frustration and perhaps fear he was going through seeing as he was native to Kumo and had first hand experiences of what that place was like. Therefore he let Kyson know he supported his decision, whatever solace that would give him. "As the Kage your primary responsibility was the protection of our citizens. Putting their lives at risk would not have been worth the fighting."

There was more Nobunaga needed to know, a lot of things came along with a village being taken over. "What is the name of the individual you met with and what where the terms of surrender? Who is now in charge of this village and what are they going to do with it?" As per usual his words were short and quick to the point. Nobunaga doubted that the Raikage would come here to rule himself, probably preferring his seat in Kumo. He would for sure however leave one of his emissaries in charge. Would they enslave the remaining citizens who did not leave? What would happen to the shinobi of the village? All questions that needed further answering.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed May 10, 2017 2:55 pm
Hearing the words of the man, he was a bit frustrated with the entire situation as well. But he agreed, Kyson made the best decision he could at the moment. He saved the people of village and made sure no blood was shed. Even though he gave up the village so easily. And now all of Suna has to be under Kumo's control. There was nothing anyone could really do.

"I don't know why he disappeared. I spoke to one of the visitors, they were just as confused at we were.." Kyson would say to Nobunaga. The boy place the menu and just stared at the window. A lot of things had been going through his mind. It was a huge mess and he couldn't even think straight.

"His name is Maku and his terms were fairly simple. We give up the village, its funds, and half of our shinobi. And the civilians can go free.. So if you wish to be free and not be under their control. I suggest you leave as soon as possible. Cause you might end up doing something you won't like..." Kyson would tell the man. Telling him how things were going to be from now on. 

"And if your wondering about me? Part of his terms were me joining him. So I didn't really have much of a choice." Kyson would explain to him. It would be better for him to save himself and not be caught up in this mess. Suna was always against killing. But being under Kumo's control, those law meant nothing.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Wed May 10, 2017 3:20 pm
Nobunaga took in Kyson's words with a heavy heart. Koroshi just disappeared, suddenly, without explanation and without reason. The man he looked up to like an older brother, gone. That is, if this Maku person could be trusted. He may say he was just as confused as the rest but was he telling the truth, why would he? He had no reason to tell the truth to those who were now under his dominion. For all we knew Maku had captured Koroshi and was keeping him held captive, perhaps something Nobunaga would have to look into.

Giving up the village and its fund made sense. It was a village takeover and therefore had to be turned over, its fund obviously going along with it. The prospect of allowing the civilians to go free was refreshing, it gave the choice of sanctuary else where for those who would not remain, perhaps in fear of Suna turning into the festering cesspool that is Kumo. Nobunaga was a little troubled by half of Suna's forces going to Kumo obviously going to their war effort. War was not a pretty thing, not something Nobunaga wanted to encounter again.

"I am not leaving. The people of this village are my responsibility, they are our responsibility." He said with his hoarse voice, his stern gaze locking right onto Kyson's. "This is our home. OUR home and we must protect it, whatever means necessary." Nobunaga took a sip of his tea as he let the words 'our' fester in Kyson's head. He felt for the kid, really he did, despite not showing it emotionally. Having the weight of the world put on your shoulders only to hand it over to the enemy was not something everyone would be able to do. 

Nobunaga listened to Kyson tell him he had to join this Maku character without much of a choice. "As far as I'm concerned kid, your my leader. Koroshi put you in charge for he had faith in you, that means I have faith in you. I am a member of Dust and I therefore am in you service and the villages. Whenever you doubt yourself, I will be by your side, if your are in need of assistance, I will be there. I am your's to command. Even if I am taken to Kumo, everything I do will be for Suna and its people." Despite not showing it on his stoic face and statue like composure, Nobunaga felt a deep regret for not having been here during the takeover and felt more than ever now the village needed him and its Shinobi for guidance and protection and he would make sure to be there.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed May 10, 2017 4:37 pm
Kyson felt slightly better of the situation. Still going to take a while to get over it. But hearing the words of the man calmed him down. He took a quick breather and began to calm himself. Looking into the eye's of the man, he would nod every time he said the words "Our." Kyson smirked as he stated that he still saw Kyson as Suna's Kazekage even though it was under Kumo's control. 

Everything has went completely sideways since that day. But Kyson has to somehow push himself to get over the fact that Suna is no more. As harsh as it sounds, some of its people are still apart of Kumo. And as someone who has seen both sides of the village, his support for them will mean a lot. As Nobunaga finished speaking, Kyson would put his left fist out to the man. Expecting the man to touch fist with him. 

"Heh, your right.. We do it for Suna." Kyson would say to the man.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Thu May 11, 2017 4:11 pm
Nobunaga gazed down at Kyson's fist. A fist bump was always an odd gesture to the Anbu, he was more accustomed to bowing or even kneeling. But nonetheless Nobunaga raised his right arm from the table and gently tapped his clenched fist against that of Kyson. "Whatever comes of this village, wherever you go, whom ever you may serve, I shall be in your service." Placing his hand back down onto the table, Nobunaga would continue "You mentioned one of the terms of the takeover was you must serve this Maku. I assume that means you must go back to Kumo? If so, I am coming with you." As per usual, Nobunaga spoke with a rough tone but what he just said came along with some authority. It wasn't a debate or a suggestion, Nobunaga was telling the kid before him that he would follow him to Kumo whether he liked or not. Nobunaga did view Kyson as his leader despite Suna no longer being Suna. 

"The road ahead is going to be tough." Clearing his throat with a sip of tea the Hiyu continued "I dont know about you, but I need to get stronger. I have failed the village and Koroshi. I will not fail you. There are things I need to see too first. Then you and I get to training, deal?"
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu May 11, 2017 6:45 pm
Putting his hand back down after touching fist. Kyson calmed down a lot more about the situation. As Nobunaga stated he'll always serve Kyson, it put the young boy at ease. Its always nice to know he doesn't have to handle it all on his own. He wasn't always the type to be the first to burden everything on his shoulders. He would always take help if it was ever given to him. "Glad to hear it." Kyson would say in response. The man asked an interesting question. A question Kyson hadn't thought abut it. He would eventually have t go back home since he's back under Kumo.

"Yeah, I guess so. I have a teacher back there I would definitely like to see again. Last time I saw him I was a genin. He's my best friends father, so it would definitely be good to see his family again since they treated me like family. And that's fine if your coming too." Kyson would say. Begins to think about Roy's father back in Kumo. When they left they were genin and they're coming back as jounin. That's probably the only good thing about arriving back at Kumo. As Nobunaga spoke about the long journey ahead of them. Kyson needs to make sure he's ready. He's seen the light in the shinobi world. Now he's about to have a front seat of the darkness in it as well.

"I guess that makes two of us. I'm always up for getting stronger. No matter what, we'll keep suna alive some how." Kyson would say to the man.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum