HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
63%
 63% [ 266 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 72 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 419
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» i dont name topics -takeo 2017 (i.o. nk)
by Orokana <3 <3 Today at 4:12 pm

» After the fire (P,NK,Tamaki)
by Tamaki Today at 4:03 pm

» Who Believes in Immortality? [Kenshin]
by Mo-ri Jin Today at 3:16 pm

» The Solution IO, Komon
by Komon Hyuuga <3 Today at 3:15 pm

» A midget gets a power-uo! [Private/Hikari]
by Faith Akari <3 Today at 3:08 pm

» Kotetsu Shinogami Stats
by Kotetsu Today at 3:04 pm

» Leaving traces [Sanae, Kotetsu]
by Kotetsu Today at 3:01 pm

» Cole Kaguya stats
by Cole Today at 2:53 pm

» chance meeting (P, Kotetsu)
by Valen Akari Today at 2:21 pm

» Punching Bag Time (Kotetsu, Valen, Cole, Priv)
by Cole Today at 1:34 pm

Top posting users this week
Cole

Valen Akari

Kotetsu

Hikari Namikaze <3

Sanae

Sakana Meijin

Naoki Gekou

Athena Chasseur

Mook

Orokana <3 <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Manus Tempus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Altar Shinkou
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Fame : 27
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Lightning, Water, Fire
Clan : Shinkou
Clan Element : Yuumei
Bloodline : Meigan, Byakugan
Ryo : 18
100%

PostSubject: Manus Tempus   Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:09 pm

Name: Manus Tempus
Element: N/A
Spec Type: Space/Time
Backstory: Born from Altar’s newfound obsession with time, Altar thought back to his spars with Haru, the man’s excellence in medical jutsu and his own brief stint with it brought to mind. His first thought was Creation Rebirth, an incredible Medical technique allowing one to heal their body through advancing their body’s existing cell regeneration. Of course, it was only a matter of time until Altar sought to create a technique mimicking those of his mentor. However, an unintended bonus effect was also born from his failed attempts, after attempting to expel the given idea rather than focus it on himself. What he lacked in skill with Medical jutsu, could be made up in due time...

Appearance: An hourglass symbol on the user’s forehead, much like Creation Rebirth's rhombus. The hourglass glows gently with chakra when the jutsu is in use.
Handseals: Ram - Dragon - Ox - Rat - Tiger OR Ram - Dragon - Tiger
Duration: Until Cancelled
Cooldown: Posts used +3 OR Once per topic
Range: 100 meter radius OR Self
Power: Chakra Stat
Speed: N/A
Health: N/A
Stat Boosts: Explained Below
What it does: This jutsu can be used in two ways. It can either be utilized in a 100 meter radius centered around the user if all handseals are performed, or focused on the user only if they utilize only the tiger seal. Only one use of this technique may be used at a time, and both effects share a collective cooldown.
100 Meter Radius:

Self:

To Turn Back The Hands Of Time:

Character Specific: Altar Shinkou
Wordcount to learn: 8,000
Action Cost: (100m)100 to activate, 50 upkeep OR (Self)75 to activate, 50 upkeep
Mastery: N/A
Bonus Requirements: 100 base chakra, 3 Space/Time techs, 1 A Rank Space/Time tech. 
Canon or Custom: Custom

Last edited by Altar Shinkou on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ezra Terumi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Fame : -7
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Terumi
Clan Element : Lava, Boil
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Manus Tempus   Tue May 23, 2017 7:52 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 132
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Water
Clan : None/Kobayashi
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : None
Ryo : 8700
100%

PostSubject: Re: Manus Tempus   Thu May 25, 2017 12:50 am

Hiya I'll be trial
Modding you today so let's get started:

Hand Seals: good for the 100M radius but not so good for the self. You can shorten the amount of hand seals for self BUT you may not make it only one hand seal. Give it at least 3 hand seals for self not jus holding tiger.

Cooldown:
Once per topic for Self
Posts used +3 for 100m 

Descriptiond

100m:
This may be resisted, you need to add in a resist stat. I'm willing to let you be creative with it or I can offer suggestions the option is up to you.

You need to add in the amount of AP it cost to place the seal that makes someone exempt that needs to include and upkeep cost as well. Again you can be creative or I can offer a suggestion. This can nkt just be a free resist however you will need to pay in ap in some way.

Speed or slow down, clarify that it is only one or the other. You either speed up OR you slow down you can't say speed yourself up and slow down your enemies at the same time. One effect st s time.

Cooldown - see the above change

Clarify that the change in speed happens at a speed of 50, also you need to clarify how much per speed of 50 is added. Example every speed 50 - 20 power is built up. You're free to be creative here but you need to specify how the build up works, in detail as it is now it is far too vague.

SELF:
See changes for hand seals.
If you want this effect you need to add Med to the spec type, and st least five med techs know one being A rank to the Bonus Requirements. 

Small Injuries: Bruises/ cuts that are 3-5 cm deep or less take 1 post to heal
Medium Injuries: cuts that around 8-10 cm deep or less, MINOR organ damage, such as a bruised or small injury level cut to an organ. Take 2 posts to heal
Large/Serious Injuries: cuts around 20-23 cm deep or less, organ damage so long as the organ can be logically remained 40% functional or more it can be healed, broken bones (simple fractures, compound fractures) if the bone is shattered it can not be healed via this technique the parts of the bone still need to be connected to each other in some way. 4 posts to heal.
Fatal Injuries and loss of limb can not be healed via this jutsu. 

Speed up slow down: it can do this OR it can be used to heal. You must pick the effect you want, you will be unable to change the effect once chosen. You may not have both effects active st the same time it is either or not both. 

Booster effects: a booster may be used with the 100m portion of the ability but NOT with the self ability as the self ability counts as a booster on its own. Non-negotiable on this. The only way a booster would be acceptable to be used during the self portion is if you do away with the speed up/slow down time portion of it completely and make it so that it can ONLY heal you. 

Upkeep: 100 to activate - 50 upkeep for 100m and 75 to activate - 50 to upkeep for Self
Bonus requirements: the med portion ones listed above, also 3 space time techs one of st least A rank ability

Stats:

Stats Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altar Shinkou
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Manus Tempus   Thu May 25, 2017 11:34 am

Okay, first let me air the one real grievance I have. That being how absolutely strict NRPG is with medical jutsu. It's my belief that not everything that heals should have med as a req, especially if it makes sense with the jutsu, and even more if it the jutsu has specific drawbacks for doing it. If I was trying to grab med out of nowhere, shooting me down absolutely would be fine, but it makes sesne with the jutsu. If my personal timeline is moving backwards, my body should reverse. The wounds would reverse as well, like they were never inflicted. Because they weren't. It wouldn't make sense for them not to. If i'm moving forward, then my body moves forward. The wounds should heal at an accelerated rate. Just saying. I don't think every single thing that can heal should require med, as there are other ways to heal aside from medical chakra. But I guess that's something for the mods to discuss and, most likely, unanimously deny.

That being said, I edited the jutsu down. Did a lot of what was asked. For the Self section I took out the healing but left in the self speed up/slow down. Kept that it can be used with a booster but put a hard cap on the change of 100. Hopefully that works, cause if it doesn't then there's no real point to keeping the ability to focus it on the self. I feel like only being able to use that once per topic and having to retrain 4,000 words every time I do it is an equal trade for an additional speed boost or drop.

Clarified in the 100m that the seal was prior placed and must be C rank or above, and took out that the user could choose to have them be exempt, as that did seem kinda meta-y. Now it's exemption so long as that seal is there. Also clarified that the speed change happened at a static half of the power per post. Oh, and put in that the user is exempt from the 100m effect. I'll take that out if the self ability is turned down, however.

Also before I forget, making/made another edit to change the appearance. Made the mark permanent, and put that it glows gently with chakra when used. Because aesthetic.

Also putting/put in that the user must have an IC intense desire to change their past, go back in time, etc. Because thematics. Putting it under the main effect, however, as adding it to the bonus reqs would make the whole bottom part kinda carry on and long and unsightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 132
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Water
Clan : None/Kobayashi
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : None
Ryo : 8700
100%

PostSubject: Re: Manus Tempus   Thu May 25, 2017 3:43 pm

You're free to ask for a second opinion (I mean technically you're getting that once a full mod stops by anyways). I can say this I would be willing to give you the med effects ONLY when you slow down time without a med ability. Here is my reasoning: if you speed time up then it would only heal minor injuries if you had one of the major injuries or a potentially fatal injury speeding up time wouldn't heal you it would instead kill you faster. So either you limit it down to only
Small and medium Injuries that I listed above or you make it so that you have to slow down time which means slowing your speed by half the power of the technique as well. That way it's fair to you but also not too OP. Also in this circumstance let me move to talking about the cool down for self.

I only kept it once per topic because you originally suggested it. In all honesty I'd think making it amount of posts used +2 would be acceptable for self. However you would need an upper limit of say 8 posts. After 8 posts the technique cancels due to strain on the body and you enter the cool down phase. This would be fair as Self still counts as a booster of sorts.

There is a med booster that allows you to speed up yourself and boost your health. However, a booster may not add +100 to one stat. The most that I will allow is +70 to one tech. In this vein I think you can make it so that when you change time you get a +70 speed/+50 to health when time is sped up. +70 Health/+30 speed when time is slowed down. You can not stack a stat boosting ability on top of another. As such if you want this to add to your stats you can not use another booster at the same time.

As the 100m portion affects everyone in range it does not qualify as a booster and as such using a booster during it makes logical sense. When you're affecting only yourself this technique turns into a booster. This means you can take out the 4000 word to retrain every time as it's excessive. You will not need to retrain the tech every time, I will admit that I didn't even see that portion in your app at all. 

Onto some edits that were missed:

Under what it does the first paragraph still states only the tiger hand seal for the self please correct this to math what the hand seals portion says. 
 Under 100m only change is add in a hard AP cost to apply the resistance seal and a hard up keep cost. Say 20 to place the seal, each time it is placed and 10 to up keep the power of the seal. That's fair, it's only a resistance seal. You're obviously welcome to make your own suggestions as well.

Again with self I'll reiterate the changes I listed first first, you can go into the healing portion but ONLY during slow down without a med spec in my opinion that would make sense but NOT during speed up. Also, I'm of the opinion it is too OP a technique to be able to boost yourself by 100 with this tech and then add another tech on top of it. You are, as always welcome to a second opinion if you do not agree.

If the above changes are made I will gladly trial approve and a full mod will come in for final review, or you mate post further suggestions and we can continue working on it, or your can ask for the full mod to come in now and deliver their opinion on anything you have an issue with. As always This is YOUR tech you should work to keep it creative and what you want within the confines of the rules and such. Always ask for a second opinion if you believe that you are within the rules and have a good reason to keep it that way.

Stats:

Stats Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altar Shinkou
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Manus Tempus   Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:20 pm

OKAY JESUS IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG

Sorry if I didn't catch everything but I believe I did. Precedent for a +100 booster was shown so I left that untouched, added in an addendum that the healing may only occur if timeflow is reversed and the +/- 100 may not be used in combination with another booster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manus Tempus   

Back to top Go down

Manus Tempus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation-
Jump to: