Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

You Flee Like An Invalid Snail! (P. Xuba) - Page 3 Empty Re: You Flee Like An Invalid Snail! (P. Xuba)

Mon May 29, 2017 5:08 am
Approved?
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

You Flee Like An Invalid Snail! (P. Xuba) - Page 3 Empty Re: You Flee Like An Invalid Snail! (P. Xuba)

Wed May 31, 2017 5:46 pm
Xuba listend to the boy speak, then before xuba could respond the boy collapsed. Naturally xubas first response was mere look of surprise.

Man these people are frail..... when a boy decides to not stand up after a simple exchange? Where is his will? The will to survive shines more than mere disire for knowledge, but to also when the push comes to throwing a man off a cliff... they can stand up to the challenge at hand. Or at least improve a little more.... oh boy...

As he decided to slump the boy against the back of a building and merely shook his head as he felt that at least a person would have a little spine in their frailness. The day dimmed as he decided that at least the boy was not dead. 

Then the thought that the first kill is normally shocking. As xuba thought back to the murder of his own mother. Just like many xuba too fled darkness. Yet it was no mortal he feared, but his own conciousness. This very fear was the driving force that kept him going. It was the drive that empowered him to eat live and breath.

I guess i still have not gotten over it. For i am still running... running. So i need more strength to improve upon this. Ill get faster, and stronger so i can run further away from the reality. With it ill leave as many bodies behind... except this one. He showed grit, and hence he has his second chance... however, the next chance shall be his final chance.

Xuba thought as he walked  off a distance and thought to his current perdictament. He needed to get stronger and faster, so what better than to train in the time. The time studying the boy only showed xuba that he out stripped the boy in both practice, speed, strength, and overall combat know how. But with that he admitted the boy showed effort. There was something to gain from it yet.

Now he needed to further differenciate himself from that of the boy, and any other for that manner. His first thought was to begin  by working with his weapons. The technique he once used to slay a fool using a chain. Gripping a shruiken xuba proceeded to work with his throwing first. Each time he missed an exact spot on a wall he did 10 push ups. He kept at it till he his arms felt like jelly. And he still continued onward.

Each time he did not hit deep enough  to make a shruiken stick xuba did 10 sit ups. He kept at the routine as he lightend his grip and worked on form for the throwing. All in the meantime he consistently concentrated his chakra to keep it in check. Knowing part of the work was now to not only be strong, but to seem powerful

Throw a fast yet powerful shruiken. Requires both me and the wind. If i can do this i can defintley improve. An edge in combat is to utilize my gifts fully, and accept although not perfect, i can susceed with ease. So much ease that i can see i shall not fail. No matter how difficult or hard.

Xuba thought as he worked a sweat improving his throwing form. Adding power yet grace behind the weapon throwing form. In time xuba began to twist the throwing of his kunai, and shruikens. Adding hip and mass of his body behind it, and utilizing pivots of his heels. Carefully working the form to perfection after effort and time.

Xuba  in this time also worked with his chakra. Seeming that the boy was less than a warmup and the punks were mere dead bodies waiting for the grave. Xuba disired a way to utilize more wind based abilities. His steps were already silent behind a jutsu. So being able to utilize chakra into the wind would not be that hard.

By focusinsing and remaining calm xuba proceeded to work his chakra like the wind. Relaxing and combining his breathing with pacients. His chakra surged through his body as xuba waited and felt the wind and the direction of the wind. All in silence and spetacle xuba felt the wind and mimicked his chakra in the same way. 

In time xuba began to work not only the chakra but some wind chakra into it as well as it became more violate and agressive. Similar to his own tiny storm brewing up as well. With a clap as activation xuba worked the chakra to work similarly to many of his other techniques. To activate by a motion and react in that manner. For many techniques in time took a certain number of motions in order to fully utilize them.

The night was dark by this time and xuba was worn from his compulsiveness to improve in disire to grow.  His muscles ached, and his disire sated by each movement was a dull reminder of each kunai he did. While his core was an reminder of each time he practiced the wind jutsu. For the moment, xuba gave his training three marks out of  eight. 

It is my hope that the boy would gain some motivation from my methods... it really is the only way to survive the beast known as fate. You give all of your effort to the last ounce, and drag yourself home.  When calisus and the barbs hurt... only then do you know you are truely learning, the rest of the time you are merely sleeping. I hope he comes back soon, and can actually take a punch. 

Xuba thought as he headed off into the darkness leaving the boy to fend for himself. As it was a safe part of the area the odds of the boy being shanked in the middle of the night or skinned were low. But even then there was no telling. The fdark held many cut throats too cowardly to act in the broad daylight. But to xuba it was less of a concern to himself since he could respectively hold his own.

(Exit)
TWc:4,085

Claims

2k words to strong arm throw skill(learned)

2k words to wind release gale palm (learned)

+20 stats
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:11 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum