Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Reckless WonderlandToday at 5:05 pmRudra UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 pmHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 pmHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 pmHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 pmHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 pmHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 pmSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 pmAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 pmAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 21%
154 Posts - 20%
86 Posts - 11%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

When A Bird Cries [Alice] Empty When A Bird Cries [Alice]

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:22 am

When A Bird Cries [Alice] Tumblr_inline_ohqvdn3j591tg6412_540

In for a penny, in for a pound.

It seemed like another travel led to a different location, and in a different location meant all sorts of new opportunities. Like all men he strove for his next big hit, the big score that would finally allow him to live a simpler life. Thus a life as a missing ninja was more than a luxury, it is something was worth more blood than a war and yet we were not here for a story.

Within the borders most debased and nasty corners sat the black market, an area of illegal trade so foul even the whitest of good boy shinobi would no longer come into. In here missing ninja could meet, take on contracts or even chill and fight other missing ninja- but he was not here for that. In the deepest corners of a run down shack sat a single man layered in white. Through the darkness shined his bright yellow eyes as he appeared to be staring at something, a book perhaps? A gloved had slowly flipped through the pages as he hummed to himself rather jovially for some reason.

He wasn't always this happy when i came to waiting for another job, nor did he actually accept such a daunting task but the book had his attention so things were fine. Time slowly ticked by as a plate was sat just in front of the book followed by a tea cup and kettle of honey ginger tea. Finally his order had came to him and as he eyed the food, the book slowly closed as he slid it to his right and began to eat.

Some people stared at him thinking "Just how could this pretty boy be in his place?" and they were right to assume that, but looks were always deceiving. Shibuya looked up from his bowl for a moment and smiled a the new person who had just walked in, though his face was sort of bleached out by darkness, the eyes could indeed be seen. Just what would this new person do he wondered? Wander over to talk or simply go on their way? Such an interesting thing to see what fate would do.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

When A Bird Cries [Alice] Empty Re: When A Bird Cries [Alice]

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:05 pm
Another uneventful day in this disgusting cesspool that was known as a safe haven for rogue ninja. The shady dealings, the stench of alcohol everywhere you went, never-ending brawls for no apparent reason. Alice hated it. Though that wasn't really saying much since she basically hated everything and everyone except for herself. Alas, she was terribly good at convincing everyone that that wasn't in fact the case. Even now, as she entered through the door of the rundown shack that served as a place of leisure filled with booze and no doubt infested with rats both literally and figuratively there was a convincingly pleasant 'smile' on her face. Even if most of the attention she was getting was due to the eye patch she wore to cover her one green eye. 

Most of the men and women in this pitiful place wore exactly what you would expect low-lifes to wear. Tattered, filthy rags that they tried to pass as clothing. How idiotic. There was one man, however, who stood out among the rest. He wore fine white clothing and adorned himself with jewelry. Either he was the biggest idiot among them, or he was too overconfident in his abilities. Either way, if no one else was going to do it, Alice would take the opportunity to 'persuade' this asshole to give her everything he owned. At least that was her initial plan as she sauntered over to the table he was sitting at. "Excuse me, may I sit here?" she asked, taking on a most polite persona and donned a cute smile to top it off. What kind of man turned down a cute girl in a schoolgirl outfit? Surely he was just as sick and twisted as the rest of these fucking morons. Easy prey for the Nara girl.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:05 am

What was this? Someone had been coming over to him, and it was the one who had just came in. For a moment he looked at her before returning to his food and boy was it good. With each bite he slowly succumbed to the cooks probably only talent and boy was it a good one," Good ain't it? Man I miss having a body...seems like it was only-," fuck...it was those guys again?

He thought that last night was weird enough with he whole possession thing, but now he at least knew this shit was real. Because of that his brows dropped just a moment and sat the fork down," Look keep your thoughts to yourself and out of my sub conscience....you know what just stay quiet dude," a ghost without a name was equally an annoyance as being possessed by one.

When the girl had finally came up to the table and asked to sit, he looked at the spear that was occupying the area in front of him, where she wanted to sit he assumed and kicked the pummel of it, causing it to fall just beside him sheathe first," Sit then. Not like i'm going to cut you for asking or anything," his eyes went back to his food as he bit into the roll that he had left sitting along the plate.

"Well she's a cutie- Dude....you have a girlfriend alrea- Erebus she's alive and i'm fucking dead and in this guy, remember ghosts? Yeah- Doesn't matter- it doe," the constant back and forth caused the male to grip his hands in slight annoyance before barking out," Look you two i don't give a damn if you argue among yourselves, but do keep quiet. Its nerve wrecking," and there it had happened. The simple interaction that was meant to be in his now crowded head was out in the open and...in front of this chick...good going guys.

Kai
Kai
Citizen

Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:21 am
The finely clothed male kicked the spear that was in Alice's way and told her to sit, quite rudely. This guy really was a piece of work. He was lucky she had other things in mind or that tone of his would have meant losing his tongue. He wasn't even paying her any attention. Apparently his food was of more importance than the pretty girl sitting across from him. Whatever. As long as she was able to get something out of wasting her time with this scumbag that's all that mattered. "O-oh. You startled me there the way you kicked that spear out of the way. I'm Alice by the way." she said in her best 'friend' voice. The fake smile plastered on her face was convincing enough, having had years to practice it.

And then it happened. The one thing that made her begin to regret choosing this idiot as a mark. He shouted out talking to some imaginary duo that were apparently arguing. Great. Now she had to deal with a fucking psycho with a spear. Man did she know how to pick em. At least it wouldn't be boring. "U-um, excuse me sir. T-there's no one else sitting with us and I don't here any arguing going on. A-are you s-sure you're ok?" This time it was a shy, somewhat frightened facade she was putting on. She allowed her one visible eye to begin to tear up a bit, an obvious look of concern and fear on her face. What would this moron due now that he made an 'innocent' pretty girl start to cry. Fucking pansy. Hopefully she wouldn't have to put up with this guy too long.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:10 am

Alice.

With a name like that he wondered why she was a missing ninja. The only conclusion he needed in order to know what he was dealing with and thus looked at her with an odd amusement as he wrapped his arm around the spear and then smirked," You should be used to sharp objects flying about Alice. If you're a missing ninja that is. Shibuya, pleasure to meet such a...flower in these dry deserts," there was no smirk plastered on his face as he spoke but his words were filled with slight...intrigue.

The two voices chortled and laughed as they talked among themselves about something or another about if the boy was going to figure out what had been going on, and after his last outburst he simply clasped his hands in front of him onto the table and looked into the girls singular eye. Something was off about this little encounter as he stared for a moment more before reclining into his booth and relaxing for just a moment.

"I must say your act would melt my little heart if it wasn't as scorched as Suna's deserts, but where there is sweet there is venom so bear your fangs sweetie," he simply smiled for a moment before setting his hands onto the table and continuing,"So let's skip the formalities and get to what you really want hm? You won't get much out of me besides a jest smile and a broad smack with this thing here, so let's be civil murderers and...speak." He let the words sink in very slowly as he chuckled for a moment or two before sliding the plate to the left and waiting.

"See I told you he wouldn't fall for it. Knowing you, that stupid face would have been face deep in her...non-existent breasts before bending her over and- Ow! You son of a b-0," he ignored the two before he actually slapped himself to see if they would feel it. "Now as you can see i'm not the most stable of individuals, having two unwanted guests in my head creates quite a volatile concoction and...nevermind that. Anyways onto what i was going to say. I figured you out when you first came in because no cute girl comes without a consequence...so you trying to do something to me is at square one. Any questions?," the male kept a calm composer, his rule when dealing with other missing ninja of course. Now he waited for the maidens...response.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:00 am
Well there it was. Her fun was ruined already and they had just started. Of course there was no way in hell this idiot figured out she was trying to scam him by just seeing her walk over and ask if she could take a seat. Nonetheless he apparently claimed as much. Along with admitting he had several mental instabilities, as if that wasn't already apparent. What a twat. Didn't anyone know it was important to play with your food before devouring it? The fear makes it taste soo much better. Whatever. Might as well just get this over with if it was going to be like that.

Then she decided it might be worth it to toy with this asshole a little more. He seemed pretty stupid; maybe she could really convince him of...well whatever the hell she wanted to really. Wiping the tears from her one visible eye, Alice sat back in her chair and looked down into her lap while crossing her right leg over her left knee and smoothing out her skirt under the table in an obviously anxious and somewhat fearful motion. "I-I don't know what you mean. This is just a safe haven for people like us, isn't it? I d-didn't chose to be abandoned by my parents you know." As she spoke she periodically glanced back up at Shibuya, never making eye contact for more than a second before looking away quickly. It was a trait common in shy or socially awkward individuals. Those with little to no self confidence and such. Basically, it was exactly the type of body language one would expect from the persona Alice was indeed trying to pull off.

Keeping her hands under the table where Shibuya definitely wouldn't be able to see them, the girl formed them quickly into the Rat hand seal. Since the lighting in this shitty, rundown shack made it so that her's and Shibuya's shadows were intertwined she didn't really have to do anything besides that. The girl let her clan's shadow imitation technique remain dormant for now, not wanting to bring too much attention to herself and prove this psychopath's hunch was correct. She just decided it would probably be worth it to set this up for later in case she needed it. Or just got bored and felt like doing something to entertain herself. Either way, she held her hands under the table clasped in the hand seal which she was required to hold in order to maintain the technique. "S-so. Um, well, what brings you here? Were....were you abandoned too? Your clothes make you stand out quite a bit. Do you come from a noble family or something?" Alice's eyes kept darting up to the dumbass' face and then away quickly, finally lifting her head entirely and looking at a singular point just beneath his jawline when she began her last sentence. 

[for shits and giggles:
300 - 20ap for shadow = 280 remaining
Shadow has speed and power of 25]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:18 am

"...I see then, someone who has no home but steals because they don't know any better...or maybe you do and enjoy it. Whatever your reasoning is for doing such deplorable things is none of my business really, but i will ask that you do nothing uncivilized while you sit here," he lifted his cup up to his lips while keeping his eyes on the girl- trust was a hard thing to give nowadays.

He didn't buy the whole innocent act for a few reasons. One of them being that he paraded around villages as a little homeless kid to get whatever he had wanted out of people and then leaving, this was probably a step up but his acting was decent at best. That being beside the point he rested his hands onto the table, flat and his fingers pointed directly toward her as he hummed to himself.

"Abandoned? Hardly. My folks are dead so is the rest of my village, torn to shreds by people far stronger than i when i left for a mission, but as for being here? Its a good place to get a contract or two while also looking for less deplorable teammates for the future. You never really know when you may find someone reliable or as good as lying as you. As for a noble family? Nope. Just picked these duds up from a traveling merchant in the Land of Iron. Makes people think i'm rich when in all reality i'm a broke bum who likes to read and occasionally make friends with pathological liars and what not," he was throwing no jabs, but simply saying like it was.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Tue May 02, 2017 6:18 am
Broke, psychotic, and the truest definition of annoying. Yup, Alice had had just about enough of this guy. Her fake tears stopped rolling down her cheek and she sat back, hands still clasped together under the table in a Rat hand seal. All pretense was gone now as the girl's face mirrored the absolute disgust and annoyance she was really feeling. 

"You've got to be kidding me. The only reason I cam over here was to rob you of everything you owned. I mean, come on. I could have at least had some fun if you weren't so damn smug, talking about how my little act didn't fool you one bit. Now I've wasted all this time sitting with a fucking moron who talks to imaginary voices in his head. Pathetic. OI! Girl! Bring me a glass of whiskey. Might as well have a drink since I'm already here."

Rude, obnoxious, indifferent to this idiot across from her and overwhelmingly irritated. Just a normal day for Alice at this point. The world was full of stupidity and disappointments after all. The frantic waitress hurried over with Alice's glass and set it on the table before scurrying off like a frightened rat in a snakes den. 

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just kill you and take whatever you have that might even remotely pass for valuable. Assuming a piece of trash like you has anything like that at all."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue May 02, 2017 6:49 am

And so she showed her true colors which had made him a little happy. Dealing with someone who wasn't going to be at least a little honest and show their true colors was a little boring," Lets be honest here. If you were going to rob anyone it would be the people sitting in the front. I'd think the same if someone was wearing such...elaborate clothing they might have money, but its the one's who dress the opposite that have the money," pointing to a few people that were just a few seats in front of him to make a point," They have both been buying some pretty strong drinks and their food looks way better than mine. Their clothing choice however? ...Not too pleasant. As for me being a moron? That depends. My intelligence in certain areas surpass more than you would guess. Also i'm quite serious about having two other voices in my head that aren't mine." Odd how that rolled off the tongue, having two voices in his head.

"Speaking of. If all i took for me to get you to show me this side of you, i'd have done it from my first word. I like to speak with the realistic than the fake...So why shouldn't you kill me? Hmm I suppose there could be a myriad of reasons why, the most important being that if you want to get far in this world as a missing ninja you need...acquaintances. You hear of how the world is being upturned with recent events which means that villages would be on high alert. Which then leads to you, if you are on your own and in the bingo books, in a bit of a bind. So while, to you at least, I may not be smart, i do hold my skills with a weapon in high regard. If you are...willing to negotiate and form a bit of a truce, i am willing to give you...65% of the spoils i come across? Sounds fair does it not? I think i just gave you multiple, but think on it," setting his hands onto the table, he offered her one of his hands in order to strike a deal.

It was surprising how calm he was about this and didn't try to reach for his spear to slap her with it or throw something at her, but death was scary so why not smile at it? For the moment he kept his chakra at the ready just in case, slowly forming it into something that he had seen done in the Lands of Iron. For the moment however he waited for her response not really sure how the Yandere would react.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Tue May 02, 2017 7:06 am
When asked for a reason Alice shouldn't kill him, the man turned around and started rambling on about the state of affairs the world was in. That was only after he had tried to give her a lesson on marks. As if she needed one. Yea those dumbasses up front were spending a lot of money, but they were also normal customers here as opposed to the fancy dressed twat sitting across from her. Alice had never seen this man in her life, let alone in this hell hole. That was saying something since she was here quite often as well. Not that it mattered, though. What really caught her interest was how Shibuya immediately turned the conversation around and offered her a form of partnership, giving up 65% of whatever spoils he came across. Death really was a surprising motivator.

"I don't care whether the voices in your head are real or make believe. Not my head not my problem. And don't think I need a lesson from you on how to pick my marks, kid. There's a reason I went after you and not them. As for your offer...." She let her words hang in the air for a moment as she thought about the deal that had been proposed to her. Sixty-five percent was certainly enticing. Not to mention having a lackey would be exceedingly beneficial. That is, if this pretty boy  here was as good with his spear as he claimed to be. There was every possibility he was just saying whatever he thought she wanted to hear in order to save his own ass. 

"Sixty-five percent of all your spoils. I suppose that would be a nice profit in return for letting you keep your head. Besides, I can always kill you later if I get bored with you." Finally, a sincere smile spread across the girl's face. She unclasped her hands and shook Shibuya's with her right. "Very well. We have a deal. For now." She gripped the man's hand tighter now. "Depending on how much you irritate me I may just decide to get rid of you anyway. Remember that." With her final words she released the man's hand and took up her glass instead, bringing the cup to her lips and taking a sip of the cool alcohol before setting it back down. "So, what are you doing here anyway?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum