HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 272 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 73 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 428
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» Ice Clones
by Kotetsu Today at 4:56 pm

» Jutsu/Skills
by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:31 pm

» Simple Sage Transformation - Jugo Bloodline
by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:30 pm

» Hikari's Jounin Outfit
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 4:09 pm

» Working on Reports (P, W/ Kenshin,Valen)
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 3:20 pm

» A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)
by Sanae Today at 2:29 pm

» Water Camo
by Kyson <3 Today at 2:21 pm

» Training and Missions
by Sanae Today at 2:06 pm

» The Lunar Rose (P, IO)
by Sanae Today at 2:04 pm

» Mystical Palm Aura
by Kenshin Uzumaki <3 Today at 10:06 am

Top posting users this week
Gary
 
Hikari Namikaze <3
 
Kyousuke Snow <3
 
Rosa Akari
 
Higuto Aburame
 
Xuba Xixisis <3
 
Kotetsu
 
Ren
 
Sanae
 
Salzem <3
 
Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 A Note on Fame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akemi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
avatar

Fame : 18
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Hiyu Clan
Bloodline : Bodily Transformation
Ryo : 5800
100%


PostSubject: Re: A Note on Fame   Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:55 pm

@Takeo wrote:
Isnt there any way to make it public who liked posts and shit. I've seen it on other sites and always liked it better than this anonymous stuff.

Would stop downvotes pretty heavily if possible.

I +1 this


Please remember to down vote me! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitako Raicho
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Fame : 11
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Lightning, Earth, Sand
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 0
100%


PostSubject: Re: A Note on Fame   Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Maybe.


Spoiler:
 


It's not the number of tails you have, it's how you use them.

A chuunin without an S-rank is just a genin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin
avatar

Fame : 29
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Unknown....
Ryo : 0
100%


PostSubject: Re: A Note on Fame   Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:35 pm

If the problem is that downvoters are anonymous, well, you are free to hang around the chatbox more. Some of us who downvote will express exactly why. I have my reasons for downvoting posts, but they don't require elaboration here. I do believe most people would consider them reasonable, however. If you want elaboration, I will provide, but not here. Of course, I don't expect all the downvoters to come clean. Not everyone is willing to openly admit to holding a strong opinion, regardless of its basis in fact.

@Ayame Nezumichi <3 wrote:
Honestly, I'm going to disagree with some points there.

The main point I'd like to make here is, this is not us whining and say "meh meh meh I got a downvote this is so stupid" or begging for positive fame by any means. It is more so about us receiving unjustified downvotes on multiple threads for legitimately no reason and feeling attacked and overwhelmed by it all.

I made a thread addressing it (as well as more personal feelings, and my feeling the need to quit the site) and, unknowingly proving my point, I got a load of downvotes for that. Now usually I wouldn't care, but I already feel targeted by members and I'm seeing my friends getting so much hate for simply wanting their character to live, or for making valid points in an argument.

And personally, I do feel the old staff, and others, are being bullied in this way as well because "Hey it's anonymous and a way we can make them feel shitty! Especially if they have views that oppose Aki" is apparently the mentality we have on this site, which speaks volumes to the state we are in right now.

Yes, some threads and characters may be more popular than others, but it is no excuse really.

To be fair what I'm seeing is a lot of excuses/justifications, and very little action.

Excuse me for my lack of tact but I'm getting pretty fed up with this stuff. Yes, the site will never be perfect and neither will its members, but out of character relations are literally the most important mechanics of the site. If we can't get along or even attempt to get along within our community, how are we ever going to enjoy the site?

I'm sure of someone would call me a weaselly wafflecunt in the chatbox they would get talked to about their behavior. But because its anonymous our fear of punishment and our moral system goes out the window and there is very little that can be done.

Yes, some posts deserve downvotes, I get that, but I personally feel that the system is being used to bully at this point, not just to say "Hey, I'm not a fan of this post"

If you are going to complain about bias, then don't add to the problem. The two people I know best here are Khai and Arugula. If either of them f***ed up, or tried to slip something past the staff, I wouldn't be blindly defending them. I doubt a lot of other people can say the same. Smile

I don't remember any of the former staff being targeted except when Viper made his anti-Akihana post shortly after being usurped, and Koroshi started this topic. Otherwise? None of them came up. Read into that what you will.

Speaking of which, it would be a good idea to read such topics, you might see why they were getting downvotes in the first place.

@Risako Akara wrote:
So some shit heads are running around and downvoting posts they don't agree with, whether it be they dislike the individual or the post. Some people are going to downvote someone purely because they dislike them and there's really nothing we can do about it except turn the vote system off.

Might as well turn it off then. I don't think it is used constructively, anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takeo
Lord
Lord
avatar

Fame : 292
Home Village :
  • Volcano

Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 25100
100%


PostSubject: Re: A Note on Fame   Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:39 pm

I mean an alternative is also turning off downvotes, if possible.

Just have an upvote. If you agree or like the post etc upvote away.

Downside would be maybe more public arguments? Doubt it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Arugula
Genin
Genin
avatar

Fame : -18
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : wind
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : earth grudge fear, byakugan
Ryo : 10200
100%


PostSubject: Re: A Note on Fame   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:13 pm

@Ayame Nezumichi <3 wrote:
Honestly, I'm going to disagree with some points there.

The main point I'd like to make here is, this is not us whining and say "meh meh meh I got a downvote this is so stupid" or begging for positive fame by any means. It is more so about us receiving unjustified downvotes on multiple threads for legitimately no reason and feeling attacked and overwhelmed by it all.

I made a thread addressing it (as well as more personal feelings, and my feeling the need to quit the site) and, unknowingly proving my point, I got a load of downvotes for that. Now usually I wouldn't care, but I already feel targeted by members and I'm seeing my friends getting so much hate for simply wanting their character to live, or for making valid points in an argument.

And personally, I do feel the old staff, and others, are being bullied in this way as well because "Hey it's anonymous and a way we can make them feel shitty! Especially if they have views that oppose Aki" is apparently the mentality we have on this site, which speaks volumes to the state we are in right now.

Yes, some threads and characters may be more popular than others, but it is no excuse really.

To be fair what I'm seeing is a lot of excuses/justifications, and very little action.

Excuse me for my lack of tact but I'm getting pretty fed up with this stuff. Yes, the site will never be perfect and neither will its members, but out of character relations are literally the most important mechanics of the site. If we can't get along or even attempt to get along within our community, how are we ever going to enjoy the site?

I'm sure of someone would call me a weaselly wafflecunt in the chatbox they would get talked to about their behavior. But because its anonymous our fear of punishment and our moral system goes out the window and there is very little that can be done.

Yes, some posts deserve downvotes, I get that, but I personally feel that the system is being used to bully at this point, not just to say "Hey, I'm not a fan of this post"

I am astounded by this post... I have never seen such a ... post. IDGAF about my own fame, it has been around this for a long time. I will start with, the old admin team. The conception that everyone is trying to bully the old admin is really really stupid. The first reason is that right now, Kurisu, Navi, and Echo don't get any of this supposed negative stuff. Viper got negative stuff about well, that topic lol. For Koroshi, I think he totally deserves it. I mean, most of the members of the site would agree that he really is pulling stuff out of the end of the digestive system. He had made up things like drinking speed, sonic booms, auto-resist to genjutsu, some made up speed system, and he even made up actions from other real player characters. I don't think that argueing that we are just hating on him for nothing is at all accurate. I believe that is merely a hysterical and unrealistic view that has little or nothing to do with reality. I do not think that one of them being your friend should cloud your judgment about it. I am also not afraid to insult you in the cb should I see it fit. I don't even know of many people who ask for more fame.

If being down some amount of fame really hurts that much, then you have many many other worse problems. The people who don't get along are the people who make mountains out of molehills. Those are it. Not the people who don't really take stuff that seriously. Also, I seriously do disagree with some of Aki's ideas... Try to reply in a calmer and less hysterical manner.

Ok, I do agree with the idea of making downvotes anonymous because I feel like players are safer from personally being attacked by pm or what not since the staff is reasonably responsive and generally not giving players immunity. I would still downvote things like Koroshi's recent OOC posts in that topic if it were not anonymous. I wished it to be anonymous if I feel that some people will seriously over react like I saw earlier in this topic. I am not afraid to be banned for speaking my mind about this stuff. I also think a moral compass can be skewed not only by anonymity but also blind friendship to certain people.

@Risako Akara wrote:
So some shit heads are running around and downvoting posts they don't agree with, whether it be they dislike the individual or the post. Some people are going to downvote someone purely because they dislike them and there's really nothing we can do about it except turn the vote system off.

IMO, big fricking deal. If you dislike the post, you should have your full right to down vote it. If you dislike the person, then maybe, it is not justified to downvote, but does it really matter?

In conclusion, don't take this stuff to seriously. Also, please be able to think objectively about everything that happens before just shooting off...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takeo
Lord
Lord
avatar

Fame : 292
Home Village :
  • Volcano

Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 25100
100%


PostSubject: Re: A Note on Fame   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Mods lock this topic please, I can see the road it's going to go down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin
avatar

Fame : 29
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Unknown....
Ryo : 0
100%


PostSubject: Re: A Note on Fame   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:25 pm

@Takeo wrote:
Mods lock this topic please, I can see the road it's going to go down.

Agreed.

And not just because I want to post a rant to get attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maku
Raikage
Raikage
avatar

Fame : 136
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Earth, Water, Fire
Bloodline : EMS, Chakra Chains
Ryo : 22243
100%


PostSubject: Re: A Note on Fame   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:31 pm

Chilis has a new item on its menu, honey chipotle chicken and waffles with a chipotle syrup. It's like, real good. If we all sat around and had some of that, I bet we would all get along. That's my idea.


Maku Jemuzu
Kyuubi




Stats:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Fame : 27
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
Ryo : 0
25%


PostSubject: Re: A Note on Fame   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:40 pm

Bby I'd take you up on that offer right now if I could afford the flight.


Stats

"You've been cruel, so don't blame me for being merciless."
[22:33:48] Kazuhiro Hayate : Ask Kozai
[12:21:08] Shadowfax <3 : Dont listen to kozai
[21:08:32] Akane Tokiyama : Kozai makes lit ass jutsu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Note on Fame   

Back to top Go down
 
A Note on Fame
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Suggestions-
Jump to: